Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whilst farting I
Apr 25, 2006

dfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

mod sassinator posted:

Taking a picture of a dark cat in sun the is tough

Look at dat fukken catte in the sun :buddy: the

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

Go away you oval office

he owns

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

LiquidRain
May 21, 2007

Watch the madness!

(I've posted this first image here before, but gently caress you, it's awesome and one of my favourite photos I've ever taken.)

Lily is not happy with your talk of other cats. She wants to know what you taste like now.

SHE'S COMING CLOSER... TO GET YOOOOUUUU.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

LiquidRain posted:

Bring it.

LiquidRain
May 21, 2007

Watch the madness!

You got lucky today, duTrieux. We've managed to distract Lily with some catnip on top of the scratching post.

Lily has decided to spare you in favour of a leather bookmark.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgIcdpZqXqQ

Catte from Creatine's and my vacation. Sorry I have an annoying voice.

Shnooks fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 24, 2012

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LiquidRain posted:

(I've posted this first image here before, but gently caress you, it's awesome and one of my favourite photos I've ever taken.)

Lily is not happy with your talk of other cats. She wants to know what you taste like now.

This cat is a stone cold killer and she wicked rules

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

LiquidRain posted:

lily is an awesome cat

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Resplendent Spiral posted:

someone who wanted a kitten gif:
here is your kitten gif:

i was away all weekend but ty this owns

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

LiquidRain posted:

You got lucky today, duTrieux. We've managed to distract Lily with some catnip on top of the scratching post.

proudtortie.jpg

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
so how many other long hair cat owners are watching their cats explode into shedding fur right about now? if i even breathe on carmen hair starts flying around lol. the furminator i ordered can't come soon enough!

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
i find it's a lot easier to just vacuum the cat every 3 hours. it cleans up the hair right on the spot and the cat seems to like the gentle massage.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
yeah i could try using the dust buster, but she kind of hates it when it's on

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
tape 2 roombas back to back and have your cat ride on it. the floor & your cat both get clean

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

dear god, somebody splice that into this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmdAsL1n6q4

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers
does anyone know a good way to keep a cat from murderin local fauna? we just moved to an area with what probly classifies as a rabit epidemic and Cat's workin his way thru em. walked in on him snapping a rabbit neck like stephen segal the other day.

I'm thinking a bell, but he doesn't wear a collar atm and mum says he'll probly get it caught on a shrub and strangle his stupid self.

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

kicks forts posted:

does anyone know a good way to keep a cat from murderin local fauna? we just moved to an area with what probly classifies as a rabit epidemic and Cat's workin his way thru em. walked in on him snapping a rabbit neck like stephen segal the other day.

I'm thinking a bell, but he doesn't wear a collar atm and mum says he'll probly get it caught on a shrub and strangle his stupid self.

keep your cat indoors, stupid

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

ha, that's a great idea

here's a slightly longer, un-culled version:

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

minivanmegafun posted:

keep your cat indoors, stupid

i literally live at lands end, im not keeping the loving cat indoors so he can poo poo everywhere. i just need to give the rabbits a chance. they are not good at evading cats.

keeping a cat or dog indoors in the first place is dumb, get a bodypillow if you live in an apt.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

kicks forts posted:

i literally live at lands end, im not keeping the loving cat indoors so he can poo poo everywhere. i just need to give the rabbits a chance. they are not good at evading cats.

keeping a cat or dog indoors in the first place is dumb, get a bodypillow if you live in an apt.

You and this dude from pi:

Jizznastics posted:

Well, the idea would be to train the cat to only poo poo and piss itself outside. Liter boxes smell like rear end and i do not like the idea of a box of animal poo poo in my living space. I'm really only asking if it is possible to train a cat in such matters.

When did trolling cat threads become the hip thing to do

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers
that guys dumb, I just want to know if it's a 'thing' of cats hanging themselves on collars.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

kicks forts posted:

that guys dumb, I just want to know if it's a 'thing' of cats hanging themselves on collars.

the cat collars i've seen in stores all claim to be breakaway collars that won't let the cat choke.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

kicks forts posted:

Haha, no. Most cats are smarter than that, and if you're really THAT concerned you can get him a breakaway collar.

Also, who cares if he kills all the rabbits? If they're not smart enough to avoid a natural predator they deserve to get killed by an adorable furry engine of death.

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

Kwyndig posted:

Haha, no. Most cats are smarter than that, and if you're really THAT concerned you can get him a breakaway collar.

idk he gets stuck up trees a lot

also getting sick of him leaving gall bladders and other choice tripes on my kitchen floor.

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

Moved into the new house on Thursday.

Still unpacking poo poo, but Spenny already found the best windowsill in the house. Now I need to stop him getting up there again..

Yes, I already moved that table

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Kwyndig posted:

Also, who cares if he kills all the rabbits? If they're not smart enough to avoid a natural predator they deserve to get killed by an adorable furry engine of death.

yeah a proper rabbit is a fast moving fucker. If it's just one cat vs a community of rabbits I don't see a great problem. Maybe keep the cat extra well fed so he's not as motivated to go bunny hunting all the time.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

kicks forts posted:

stop cockblocking your cat and let him eat a rabbit, drat

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Trig Discipline posted:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Trig Discipline posted:

rofl

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

kicks forts
Feb 19, 2006

cheers

Trig Discipline posted:

b-b-but ecosystems

Eggplant Wizard
Jul 8, 2005

i loev catte

Kwyndig posted:

Uh no it is absolutely a thing and unless you want to find kitty hanging from a tree branch like the rabbits got together and lynched him, a breakaway collar is a much better idea than a traditional one.

I am with you on the rabbits though. If there's a rabbit problem it is partly due to lack of predators, so... Gross to have rabbit bits inside, though.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

kicks forts posted:

b-b-but ecosystems

are held in check by predator/prey relationships. If there's really too many rabbits as you claim, it is your catte's heroic duty to kill enough of the little motherfuckers to balance things out.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Trig Discipline posted: