Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Jarry looks so happy to be eaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

That's quite a pair of eyebrows Tom has.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Having serious withdrawals here. I need more TGT :smith:

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.

Constable Lemon posted:

I am really slow and can't pick up on that sort of subtlety, sorry. With that in mind, it is actually pretty hilarious and makes a lot more sense to have there.

I probably made it too subtle. There are gunshots during that section, too; I lowered their volume to avoid making it too obvious.

Heck, I threw stuff like that throughout the song. Most of them are Mario-related leitmotifs. For example, that staccato flute at the beginning plays the 1-Up Mushroom jingle. See if you can spot all the references!

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

Cechmanek posted:

I don't recall this being posted:

He posted this well before Tom and Jerry were introduced in the comic.

Looking at that Tom, you can really tell how much LB has improved.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I just now noticed how huge Jarry is. It looks like he's at least half the size of Tom.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
please come back tgt
please
i will do anything lazerbot plz

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

He'll be back soon! Just taking a break and it has nothing to do with anxiety or anything. :unsmith:

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
aghhhhhhhh
don't stop
writing lazerbot i'll
suck your dick

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I just hope Lazerbot details his summer vacation for us when he gets back.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

nerdbot posted:

I just hope Lazerbot details his summer vacation for us when he gets back.

I hope he illustrates it for us using characters from Tiny Toon Adventures.

I Am Not Steve
Sep 3, 2011

Cechmanek posted:

I don't recall this being posted:

"I thought... I thought that when I caught him, it would be so much more fulfilling. I would have done something."

*munch*

"But now? Now I just feel empty inside."

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool

I Am Not Steve posted:

"I thought... I thought that when I caught him, it would be so much more fulfilling. I would have done something."

*munch*

"But now? Now I just feel empty inside."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxSujfA-FLE

Francis York Morgan was right all along.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Trevor Hale posted:

I hope he illustrates it for us using characters from Tiny Toon Adventures.
I believe I would put down actual US dollars for this. I really do.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

lazerbot's journal posted:

hello my fans, I've decided that i will continued where i left off and i will make more of comic the day after july 4rth

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
The 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: "gently caress YOU TROLLS!"

Today, we celebrate our Lazerbot Day!

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.
So more TgT on my birthday? Nice.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

ClownSyndrome posted:

The 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day when the world declared in one voice: "gently caress YOU TROLLS!"

Today, we celebrate our Lazerbot Day!

"All right, you alien assholes! In the words of my generation: gently caress YOU TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLSSSSSSSS"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I need a qui
ck fix on thi
s boner im
having

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
That... that makes it sound like he was thinking about quitting the comic. But you never can tell with Lazerbot.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Our long nat->
ional nitemare is
ovar

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
It took me about a week but I finally managed to push through this thread. And in the end? Week well spent.

I've got to admit by this point Tom has kind of stolen the show for me. I'll admit I never thought too deeply into the inner workings and personality of Tom, but I guess that is just one of the reasons lazerbot shall always be a far greater artist than I am.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Danzou posted:

That... that makes it sound like he was thinking about quitting the comic. But you never can tell with Lazerbot.

He can quit TGT but he can never quit being Lazerbot. July the 4rth :allears:

Bart Fargo
Mar 24, 2005

Il Raggio Infernale

If I take away anything from this series, it will be the phrase, "I've got things to do, things you're not good at." For some reason that always gives me a chuckle.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
I like that Knuckles' plan not only worked, but has potential for solving the troll problem. If the trolls and the troll slayers can all just get high with each other there'll be no need for any further carnage.

Of course Shadow is too focused on defeating the trolls to see that.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Maxwell Lord posted:

I like that Knuckles' plan not only worked, but has potential for solving the troll problem. If the trolls and the troll slayers can all just get high with each other there'll be no need for any further carnage.

Sounds like a gra-gra-great plan.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Maxwell Lord posted:

Of course Shadow is too focused on defeating the trolls to see that.

Actually, I think Shadow's still focused on a plan to take down Mario. Team Shadow is like, 9 steps behind everybody else.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

This hiatus is not enjoyable, but lazerbot's certainly earned it. I hope he comes back refreshed and more amazing than ever.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
After finishing this thread i simply can't go back to CAD or any other webcomic thread. This is simply brilliant, it's amazing how captivating it is. So many of my friends looked at me funny, but a good portion of them became fans when they saw Will.E.Coyote getting hammered and Tom killing Jerry.

Enjoy your break Lazerbot, you deserve it!

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
I really think that all of this transgressive or horrifying art that LB does comes not from a bad place, but something that no one of us had the courage to face before.
I, for one, enjoy it even if it is sometimes horrifying.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Currently lazerbot is at the beach, I asked him where he went all this time and he said he was at the beach :cool: I hope the jellyfish don't troll him. I wouldn't want to update a comic either if I was soaking up rays.

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

lazerbot posted:

i have lots for you in store ^^

It's like christmas.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Suzuki Method posted:

Currently lazerbot is at the beach, I asked him where he went all this time and he said he was at the beach :cool: I hope the jellyfish don't troll him. I wouldn't want to update a comic either if I was soaking up rays.

When TGT returns, Knuckles goes to an oceanside troll camp to get high with Beach Trolls, who were trolling crabs and fish.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Who can know what will happen when one trolls the sea?

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

lazerbot posted:

i have lots for you in store ^^

:munch:

Can't wait.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He.... he spent his vacations planning and detailing the story even more hasn't he?

He's doing this with 3 day breaks, imagine what he'll come up with one or two weeks of vacation :stare:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm really surprised that I actually got invested into the story, even though I had just come for the cheap laughs at first. TGT is like the Troma of comics.

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
I just found out that I live like 15 minutes away from Lazerbot. Not that it matters too much, just cool knowing I'm in the presence of a legend. 8)

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Gaspy Conana posted:

I just found out that I live like 15 minutes away from Lazerbot. Not that it matters too much, just cool knowing I'm in the presence of a legend. 8)

Really I think the only reason Florida is still standing right now is because Lazerbot is holding it afloat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

Suzuki Method posted:

Really I think the only reason Florida is still standing right now is because Lazerbot is holding it afloat.

Bugs is dead, so he can't do this

anymore.