Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Schwartzcough posted:

You mean the mode you unlock for beating all 100 levels of Trial Mode or whatever it is? I'll admit I never got around to doing that, but yeah, weak mode has all characters locked at level 1 (or maybe starting levels, so 1/2/2/3/3/3 or something). I imagine that would indeed be really freaking hard.

Trial mode is no joke either (well at least the later stages) and clearing it takes a seriously beefed up party. Being low level would be a challenge but characters get most of their stats from equips and the license board anyways so I don't think it would be too bad until the end game hunts/espers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Yea I agree, Hard mode isn't necessarily difficult when you have a chance of getting some really stellar teams that aren't possible in Normal mode. Usually if you luck into even 1 of the really powerful jobs (Mystic Knight, Chemist, Black Mage, etc...) the game becomes a cakewalk regardless.

Next year I'd love to see a "Weak" mode, where Gilgabot basically only assigns you jobs from a pool of the community-decided weak or flawed jobs. A good example can be found if you look at the Job Fair prices set for each job, and basically take all the cheapest costing jobs. So for example;
    Weak Wind Jobs: Freelancer, Monk, Thief
    Weak Water Jobs: Berserker, Red Mage, Time Mage
    Weak Fire Jobs: Beastmaster, Geomancer
    Weak Earth Jobs: Dragoon, Dancer
Then you could combine Weak-mode with Hard-mode to almost guarantee yourself some really awful, and consequently challenging, team setups.

Even then, Time Mage and Freelancer might be too good for this type of challenge lol.

Aside from getting a black mage, my first Fiesta run would qualify. Black/Time/Beast/Dragoon.

Modoh
Jul 23, 2007

Finished my hard mode run, actually ended up being pretty easy with what I got (Knight/Time Mage/Ninja/Monk).

Knight destroys the early game, and was quite useful later with Guard+Cover and healing people with a Flame Sword.

Time mage second added access to rods, which made short work of the midgame along with Heal Staff healing. Slapping Throw on him cleaned up random encounters quite well also. On Exdeath I got a lot of use out of Quick into Phoenix Down + Elixir to keep the team up as well.

Ninja was a huge boost to damage output, doing more than double the damage of anyone else in the endgame.

Monk was totally useless as a 4th job except for providing the !Buildup command to my Ninja to bypass the Chicken Knife's fleeing. They got Time magic assigned and operated as a rodless support mage/item bitch.

I actually started up a 2nd run and got Knight/Magic Knight/Blue Mage/Tamer, which is going smoothly, but I ran into an interesting issue on Exdeath in his W2 castle fight. He's vulnerable to L2 Old, but using it seems to cause some sort of stat underflow with Earth Shaker, because it went from 500 damage to a party-wiping 2000 damage after landing L2 Old on him. So any Blue Mage parties having trouble on him, don't use L2 Old on him even though it works.

If I do another run I'll probably try that Extreme mode thing after hacking all the jobs to be available, as I've gotten too many simple (if effective) Wind jobs in these runs, but I like the idea of highly random job selection.

edit:

Evil Eagle posted:

I'm going to have to disagree.

Ugato posted:

I think this is probably a difference between SNES and GBA versions.

It's quite possible it's SNES-only, I don't have the GBA version. Is the similar Berserker+Thornlet+Earth Hammer underflow SNES-only as well?

Modoh fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jul 4, 2012

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Modoh posted:

I actually started up a 2nd run and got Knight/Magic Knight/Blue Mage/Tamer, which is going smoothly, but I ran into an interesting issue on Exdeath in his W2 castle fight. He's vulnerable to L2 Old, but using it seems to cause some sort of stat underflow with Earth Shaker, because it went from 500 damage to a party-wiping 2000 damage after landing L2 Old on him. So any Blue Mage parties having trouble on him, don't use L2 Old on him even though it works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVnCubUqEIA&feature=youtu.be

I'm going to have to disagree.

Ugato
Apr 9, 2009

We're not?
I think this is probably a difference between SNES and GBA versions.

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

ONE.

HUNDRED.

PERCENT.

Clan Centurio would be proud of you, Vaan.

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Yeah honestly I did Hard this year and it feels like the most common scenario is stacking up on Wind/Water jobs which doesn't really make the game harder; Knight isn't flashy but having one is never a liability and Blue/White/Black/Summoner are probably the best jobs in the game so it's not like extra chances to get them is a bad thing.

I have to agree. I just finished doing Monk, Black Mage, Geomancer, and Dragoon. From the Forest of Moore onwards, 99% of my offense was Black Magic on everybody. It was enough to carry me through the entire bonus dungeon, except for Neo Shinryu, where it was still helpful in winning. Always hitting, having 4 elements, ignoring defense with Flare, mass healing with Flame Rings, Black Mage was the star.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

How'd you get past that "bring me a captured Behemoth" bit without a beastmaster? That's the only thing stopping me from giving the sealed temple a shot with my first team.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Weak Wind Jobs: Freelancer, Monk, Thief
Weak Water Jobs: Berserker, Red Mage, Time Mage
Weak Fire Jobs: Beastmaster, Geomancer
Weak Earth Jobs: Dragoon, Dancer
[/list]

Not sure why you consider Time Mages weak, considering all the awesome spells in time magic. !Time is good to slap on literally every other class due to Quick. Also including freelancer defeats the purpose of the challenge.

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

Vil posted:

How'd you get past that "bring me a captured Behemoth" bit without a beastmaster? That's the only thing stopping me from giving the sealed temple a shot with my first team.

Someone #pledged for Enuo kills, and listed an exception for that part, plus one where you need a Thief to outrun a waterfall.

FJF website posted:

2012-06-12 16:31:43 EnlongJ I #Pledge $3, up to a max of $60, for each person playing the GBA version to defeat Enuo in the Sealed Temple.
2012-06-12 16:33:48 EnlongJ (#pledge continued) Those who don't get Beastmaster or Thief are allowed to use them, but ONLY when necessary to advance.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I have moooore respect for
Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

Fister Roboto posted:

Not sure why you consider Time Mages weak, considering all the awesome spells in time magic. !Time is good to slap on literally every other class due to Quick. Also including freelancer defeats the purpose of the challenge.

Yea... That's why I mentioned in the same post that Freelancer and Time Mage probably aren't suitable, since they're both good classes. :shobon:

I added them partially because I thought having more than 2 jobs (8 total) per crystal would have been nice for diversities sake, and also because both of those classes take a good while to actually become very powerful. But they totally don't need to be there, it's just a suggestion after all.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

Miracon posted:

Someone #pledged for Enuo kills, and listed an exception for that part, plus one where you need a Thief to outrun a waterfall.

https://twitter.com/#!/EnlongJ

From looking through that, it looks like Gilgabot (well, the guy running the FJF) had a chat with him, so the guy ended up retracting and changing his pledge (now $0.50 per bonus boss with no commentary on special job allowances).

I'm guessing the website's #pledge list just grabs every tweet with that tag, rather than filtering out removed/replaced pledges.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

I'm playing FF XII IZJS again, and I'm really unsure about my jobs now. There's so many different teams that work that I just can't decide on one. This is what I have right now:

Vaan- Hunter
Balthier- Knight
Fran- Red Mage
Basch- White Mage
Penelo- Black Mage
Ashe- Samurai

I keep thinking I'm going to regret making Basch a White Mage and Vaan a Hunter. I also feel like I need a Time Mage, but their lack of offensive options makes me unsure.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

Mr. Carpainter then others. Even if I become someone's steak dinner, I'll still respect him.

Mill Village posted:

I'm playing FF XII IZJS again, and I'm really unsure about my jobs now. There's so many different teams that work that I just can't decide on one. This is what I have right now:

Vaan- Hunter
Balthier- Knight
Fran- Red Mage
Basch- White Mage
Penelo- Black Mage
Ashe- Samurai

I keep thinking I'm going to regret making Basch a White Mage and Vaan a Hunter. I also feel like I need a Time Mage, but their lack of offensive options makes me unsure.

Well pretty much any job setup can succeed (to varying degrees), so that's not much of a problem in the end. You really can go with what you find most enjoyable.

With that said though, I would say on first glance the biggest (and probably only) flaw with your team is that you literally have no way to physically hit flying enemies. You can of course always cast offensive black magic or use Shades of Black on your Samurai to circumvent the issue. In my opinion, this can get sort of tedious, but considering most of the enemies in the game are grounded, it's really not that big of a deal.

Another work around you've got is that Telekinesis (Allows you to strike with physical damage at range) eventually will become available for your Hunter and Knight. The downside is that Telekinesis is found in a chest somewhat late in the game, and your Knight can only learn it if you get purchase the Ultima Esper on your Knight's Licenseboard, which is also late in the game. Another possibility is from one of the notable changes to IZJS; Monk's Pole weapon and Uhlan's Spears can now strike flying enemies, so maybe even consider adding one of those to your team (or the obvious Archer & Machinist jobs).

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Another work around you've got is that Telekinesis (Allows you to strike with physical damage at range) eventually will become available for your Hunter and Knight. The downside is that Telekinesis is found in a chest somewhat late in the game, and your Knight can only learn it if you get purchase the Ultima Esper on your Knight's Licenseboard, which is also late in the game.

Telekinesis does random damage between 1 and your max, though, so it's kind of crap in practice. A Hunter might be better off spamming 1000 Needles for flying enemies.

I posted previously that I like Machinist better for an item user, but if you've already started I'd just keep trucking with what I had.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Does IZJS have equipment restrictions? XII's bonus content is so loving broken in difficulty (don't get me wrong, XII is my favorite in the series, but come on Subterra :argh:) I could only get through most of it with Bubble Belts.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

MrAristocrates posted:

Does IZJS have equipment restrictions? XII's bonus content is so loving broken in difficulty (don't get me wrong, XII is my favorite in the series, but come on) I could only get through most of it with Bubble Belts.

It has weapon and armor restrictions, but pretty much everyone can use all accessories. Also, the game isn't necessarily harder- for one thing, characters get more strength/magic lores than you can get in the regular game. So Knight Basch will kick more rear end than Basch could kick in Vanilla. The damage cap is removed, so a good Black Mage can be doing about 20,000+ damage to groups of enemies by level 40 or so. Quickenings and summons don't use up your MP in this version, so they're a viable choice to use in major battles (and you can control Espers to make them do their finishing moves at will). Also, all the stat-breaking techniques work on everything in this version, so with a little patience even the mightiest beasts can be reduced to mewling kittens.

drat, I'm getting a serious urge to play this again.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

poo poo, you guys are going to make me import this. This sounds great.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
All this FF12IZJS talk makes me bummed that downloads that big don't work on my network and my PC runs PS2 emulators slow. :(

FF5 is the kind of game that just makes you want to compulsively grind. I think I spent a couple hours in Galuf's basement murdering dudes with Level 5 Death so I could get lets of AP for my jobs. I'm barely into the 2nd world and I almost have a couple jobs maxed.

Gyoru
Jul 13, 2004

Mill Village posted:

Vaan- Hunter
Balthier- Knight
Fran- Red Mage
Basch- White Mage
Penelo- Black Mage
Ashe- Samurai

I used these classes in my most recent playthrough.

Party 1:
Vaan - Monk
Basch - Archer
Penelo - Red Mage

Party 2:
Balthier - Hunter
Ashe - Samurai
Fran - White Mage

When choosing classes, you want to separate everyone into 2 balanced parties. Both parties can hit Flying enemies and have access to some form of Black and White Magic. The only class I would avoid is the Machinist. They're only useful in low level challenge playthroughs.

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

^^^^^^That's an interesting setup as well, but Black Magic seems so good that I feel like I need a Black Mage, or is that overkill?

Miracon posted:

Telekinesis does random damage between 1 and your max, though, so it's kind of crap in practice. A Hunter might be better off spamming 1000 Needles for flying enemies.

I posted previously that I like Machinist better for an item user, but if you've already started I'd just keep trucking with what I had.

I'm only 6 hours in, so its not that big of a deal if I start over. I think I'm going to go with this setup:

Vaan- Monk (Potential White Magic, Expose, and being able to hit flying enemies)
Balthier- Machinist (Item augments, Time Magic from Famfrit)
Fran- Black Mage
Basch- Knight
Ashe- Samurai
Penelo- White Mage

Why do you suggest Machinist over Hunter? Is it just because of the item augments?

Mill Village fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Jul 4, 2012

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Mill Village posted:

^^^^^^That's an interesting setup as well, but Black Magic seems so good that I feel like I need a Black Mage, or is that overkill?

I'm only 6 hours in, so its not that big of a deal if I start over. I think I'm going to go with this setup:

Vaan- Monk (Potential White Magic, Expose, and being able to hit flying enemies)
Balthier- Machinist (Item augments, Time Magic from Famfrit)
Fran- Black Mage
Basch- Knight
Ashe- Samurai
Penelo- White Mage

Why do you suggest Machinist over Hunter? Is it just because of the item augments?

Your job selection is not so big a deal that I'd suggest replaying 6-hours for something more "ideal". Your characters will all be more than competent enough.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Miracon posted:

Telekinesis does random damage between 1 and your max

Are you sure you're not thinking of Dark Matter? I thought that the telekinesis damage formula was based off the attack power of your weapon and the level of the enemy. I've certainly never noticed it doing extremely random damage.

@Mill Village: Your party is actually pretty drat good. I prefer Hunter over Machinist if only because I think knives are better than guns but its still a really good party.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Gyoru posted:

I used these classes in my most recent playthrough.

Party 1:
Vaan - Monk
Basch - Archer
Penelo - Red Mage

Party 2:
Balthier - Hunter
Ashe - Samurai
Fran - White Mage

When choosing classes, you want to separate everyone into 2 balanced parties. Both parties can hit Flying enemies and have access to some form of Black and White Magic. The only class I would avoid is the Machinist. They're only useful in low level challenge playthroughs.

Why's everyone using Vaan as a monk? I have him as an Uhlan, but I'm only about an hour and a half in so it's not a huge deal if I should switch him.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Vaan has really good strength and magic stats so he makes a good hybrid class like a Monk that's going to be hitting poo poo as well as throwing out heals.

Schwartzcough
Aug 12, 2009

Don't tease the Octopus, kids!

Robo Reagan posted:

Why's everyone using Vaan as a monk? I have him as an Uhlan, but I'm only about an hour and a half in so it's not a huge deal if I should switch him.

Yeah, Vaan and Ashe are the most well-rounded characters for hybrid classes, so both Uhlan and Monk make sense. Or in my case, WHITE MAGE WITH GREATSWORDS :black101:

Archer – Balthier (Famfrit- 825 HP)
Red Mage – Penelo (Cuchulainn – aga-level black magic) (Shemhazai – Esuna, Cleanse) (Exodus- Heavy armor 8-10)
Breaker – Fran (Belias – Horology) (Hasmal- Swiftness)

White Mage – Vaan (Chaos – 310 HP, Greatswords 2)
Time Mage – Basch (Mateus – 230HP) (Adremmelech – Cura, Raise) (Zalera- Ether Lore 3) (Zeromus – Addle, Shear) (Zodiark – Swords 9)
Uhlan – Ashe (Ultima- Expose)

A bit light on magical offense, but what can ya do. This should be fun.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Schwartzcough posted:

Spam Shades of Black and use motes.

I always have all four mages (White/Red/Black/Time) to maximize my utility and to allow me to focus my two melee-bruisers to a razor sharp killing machines.

I can do things like use Breaker-Vaan together with Blackmage-Fran and Whitemage-Pene. Vaan Shears off an enemies Mag Defense and Pene Faiths up Frans Mag Power. This makes things like Shock do WTF damage.

Berk Berkly fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jul 4, 2012

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Schwartzcough posted:

Yeah, Vaan and Ashe are the most well-rounded characters for hybrid classes, so both Uhlan and Monk make sense. Or in my case, WHITE MAGE WITH GREATSWORDS :black101:

Archer – Balthier (Famfrit- 825 HP)
Red Mage – Penelo (Cuchulainn – aga-level black magic) (Shemhazai – Esuna, Cleanse) (Exodus- Heavy armor 8-10)
Breaker – Fran (Belias – Horology) (Hasmal- Swiftness)

White Mage – Vaan (Chaos – 310 HP, Greatswords 2)
Time Mage – Basch (Mateus – 230HP) (Adremmelech – Cura, Raise) (Zalera- Ether Lore 3) (Zeromus – Addle, Shear) (Zodiark – Swords 9)
Uhlan – Ashe (Ultima- Expose)

How the hell do Espers work in that version I don't get it

Miracon
Jan 1, 2010

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

How the hell do Espers work in that version I don't get it

Like in the original, only one character can obtain a given Esper. On the new license boards, there are a number of "island" licenses that you can't reach at first. Once you defeat them, Espers will become bridges to those spaces. In the above example, Red Mage can learn Firaga, Blizzaga, and Thundaga once you obtain Cuchulainn. Each job receives different bonuses from a given esper. Zeromus giving Addle and Shear to Time Mage is mentioned there, but Zeromus could alternately give MP Cost -10% to Red Mage. An esper might give no bonus to a particular job, though; none of the jobs receive a bonus from all 13 espers. That makes it easier to avoid conflicting needs.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Miracon posted:

Like in the original, only one character can obtain a given Esper. On the new license boards, there are a number of "island" licenses that you can't reach at first. Once you defeat them, Espers will become bridges to those spaces. In the above example, Red Mage can learn Firaga, Blizzaga, and Thundaga once you obtain Cuchulainn. Each job receives different bonuses from a given esper. Zeromus giving Addle and Shear to Time Mage is mentioned there, but Zeromus could alternately give MP Cost -10% to Red Mage. An esper might give no bonus to a particular job, though; none of the jobs receive a bonus from all 13 espers. That makes it easier to avoid conflicting needs.

Ahh I see, that's kinda neat but makes it seem like you can screw up your party even more than giving them the wrong jobs. Also a lot of the Espers are very late endgame stuff anyway.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

I did too... :smith:

(This and more FF/Classic Gaming related artwork can be found here)

Happy Blue Cow fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jul 4, 2012

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So I've been working on my FF4TAY Edge solo run, and I ran across an interesting glitch in one of the later floors of the final dungeon. Boss spoilers below.

You can die on the floor with Death Gaze and Ultima Weapon without getting a Game Over. Just die to any non-Ultima Weapon enemy (including Death Gaze), and you'll be back where you were before the battle, except with 0HP. If you get into another random battle on this floor, the battle will instantly end, and you'll go back to where you were. Keep in mind that the game will go to the title screen as normal if you do this on any other floor or against Ultima Weapon.

Besides that, I still have no loving idea how Death Gaze's stupid irritating bullshit gimmick is supposed to work mechanically, though I finally beat it. As for the Doom-inflicting boss, I just bit the bullet and had Edward revive Edge once he fell (I tried Ceodore but he and Edge always died at the same time), and then threw a Lunar Curtain to make the fight a joke. Other than that, the only other trouble I had was with another boss that casts Doom, though it's part of a larger variety of attacks, and I managed to reflect the first cast and barely beat it before its second casting killed me. Some bosses are more tedious than others, but overall it's been pretty simple.

All I have left are the three super-bosses, another story boss, and the final boss. I think two of them won't be a huge problem (though one casts Doom so I'll have to use up the rest of my Light/Lunar Curtains), but the other one can inflict Stop, which gets through Ribbons and can ruin my day. Don't think there's anything I can do to prevent it, either, and I don't know if it ever wears off. Oh well, I'll mess around with them later.

As of right now, Edge is L87. It's not too difficult to level that high when you're soloing and can kill off a lot of monsters with relative ease, doing 4k damage from the back row a hit.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

Happy Blue Cow posted:

I did too... :smith:

(This and more FF/Classic Gaming related artwork can be found here)

That piece is really moving. :c00l:

quote:

Ahh I see, that's kinda neat but makes it seem like you can screw up your party even more than giving them the wrong jobs. Also a lot of the Espers are very late endgame stuff anyway.

FFXII is a really short game. Half the content is side-quest/optional stuff.

You could potentially screw yourself, especially if you are wanting to fight things like Fafnir and so on without a lot of grinding.

Though honestly, you should get 2 or 3 mage classes while covering your bases with items/guests.

And if you play it on the emulator, well yea, its easy to fine tune mistakes.

Berk Berkly fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 4, 2012

Mill Village
Jul 27, 2007

Berk Berkly posted:

FFXII is a really short game. Half the content is side-quest/optional stuff.

Yeah, the main quest is not terribly long, but I tend to do quite a bit of the side quests each time I've gone through the original version. So I spent like 70-100 hours on each playthrough. If I could switch classes like FF5, I wouldn't be too concerned about it. Right now, I'm unsure about Ashe's job. Monk seems okay, but the only benefit I see from it is hitting flying enemies. Gamefaqs says its more of a support unit, and I think a White Mage, a Red Mage, and a Black Mage are sufficient for that. So I just have to decide between an Uhlan and a Samurai.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Happy Blue Cow posted:

Even then, Time Mage and Freelancer might be too good for this type of challenge lol.

Time Mage is in no way a weak job. Haste is the most powerful buff in the game. Slow is the best debuff (And very little isn't effected by it) and then in endgame and difficulty vanishes because you get Quick, the single best spell in the game.

It can use Rods and Staffs, so you can break rods and use the Healing Staff. It even gets two nice attack spells, Comet and Meteor.

Happy Blue Cow
Oct 23, 2008

:siren: Cross-posting Mo0's awesome Theatrythm Final Fantasy thread :siren:

Seriously this game is a lot of fun despite having a terrible title. You should check out the thread if you are a at all fan of either Rhythm Games or Sweet Final Fantasy Music.

heartcatcher
Oct 6, 2007

:patriot: woof :patriot:
Posting to confirm that the game is indeed lots of fun even though I'm not a fan of the title or art style of the game. The music has always been a strong point for the series so I'm glad they have made a game focusing on it.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
The art style is atrocious. The characters are like soulless dolls doing the :stare: face.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

voltron lion force posted:

The art style is atrocious. The characters are like soulless dolls doing the :stare: face.

That's because, they come from Kingdom Hearts mobile, where they exist as customisable avatar templates for dress up.

Seriously:

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/mobile/kh/

Those cold eyes, and blank dead faces.

zonar
Jan 4, 2012

That was a BAD business decision!
After seeing that, I think how everything looks in Theatrhythm might even come out favourably :psyduck: Who sees that Mickey Mouse and thinks that it looks good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
They all look absolutely loving terrifying.

Here's the ones they released ages before announcing the new game:

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jul 4, 2012