Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey since joy shared is joy doubled, I figured I'd share that my youngest daughter (now just over a year old) had been determined to be NED (no evidence of disease).

She's officially cancer free for the first time in her life. I feel like I can breathe for the first time in a year.

Edit: babby snipe to satisfy dnf

Flash Gordon Ramsay fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
Congratulations, that is super good news!

Drink and Fight
Feb 2, 2003

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Oh hey since joy shared is joy doubled, I figured I'd share that my youngest daughter (now just over a year old) had been determined to be NED (no evidence of disease).

She's officially cancer free for the first time in her life. I feel like I can breathe for the first time in a year.

Babby pics or GTFO.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Drink and Fight posted:

Babby pics or GTFO.

Done.

Bonus pic (I hate that I missed focus on this one but oh well)

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
A bit lighter hair, and she could be breeding material in our master plan!

Seriously though, that is awesome news!

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
Oh god congratulations! She is amazing. (GWS always makes the best kids.)

mindphlux
Jan 8, 2004

by R. Guyovich

Mike Tysons CARFAX posted:

Holy poo poo 50lbs I would rig my bathtub into an aquarium for that.

But seriously overnighting them 2,000 miles is far too expensive to ever do this again

lol

I mean not to mention it's one of the greatest domain names ever. I just e-mailed the technical contact on the domain to see if I could transfer it. eheh.

speaking of which I need to restore isitabutt.com to its former glory.

Happy Abobo
Jun 21, 2007

Looks tastier, anyway.
Fabulous news, FGR!

She's beyond adorable, by the way.

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008
Am I correct I am correct in thinking only Happy Hat that can get away with referring to someone's infant daughter as "breeding material".

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Congrats on the good news, FGR. Babby too cute for cancer, nice to know cancer agrees.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Happy Hat posted:

Knowing you americans, that is probably something that you will then forcibly insert into your urethra, and then ejaculate it across the room at a midget woman spinning on a turntable, while chanting the lyrics of 'Dancing queen'.

That is a steamer!
Probably NWS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykEGtwJuZIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSpe0GUfG4Y

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jul 4, 2012

A Gremlin Eel
Jun 29, 2006

Well, it was a nice idea while it lasted, I suppose.
So I bought a food truck.

PirateWench
Sep 30, 2005

LOOK AT ME!!!
^ I am so unbelievably jealous. An already established truck or are you going to have to outfit it yourself?

Taft Punk
Jan 11, 2011

Fish are the vegetables of the sea.
Yes, I want to live vicariously. Please give us vanpix, and let us know what names you are considering -- or have you already picked everything out?

Which cuisine do you plan on specializing in, or do you want to do a pop-up van?

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

That makes me genuinely happy and lifts my great morning another three notches. And she's gorgeous!

e: I've been out of the loop for a while, spending time tending the kid and getting ready for a mean triathlon on Sunday. I have a shitton of pics of food I've made in the past few weeks waiting.

Force de Fappe fucked around with this message at 10:20 on Jul 4, 2012

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:

Great news, congrats to you guys!

bloody ghost titty
Oct 23, 2008

tHROW SOME D"s ON THAT BIZNATCH
Cancer bad, food trucks good. All is well in our little corner of the world.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Uhh...does anyone know if smoke compounds stay intact after digestion? I just did my business, and my bathroom smelled like applewood afterwards.

:butt:

SubG
Aug 19, 2004

It's a hard world for little things.
No, sorry. The fire is coming from inside your rear end.

An observer
Aug 30, 2008

where the stars are drowning and whales ferry their vast souls through the black and seamless sea

:3: That is so awesome. Congrats!

Toast
Dec 7, 2002

GoonsWithSpoons.com :chef:Generalissimo:chef:

Casu Marzu posted:

Uhh...does anyone know if smoke compounds stay intact after digestion? I just did my business, and my bathroom smelled like applewood afterwards.

:butt:

Smokepoops...

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

Toast posted:

Smokepoops...

Smoke ring?

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

SubG posted:

No, sorry. The fire is coming from inside your rear end.

Well it is hot out today

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Drink tally for the day so far

1 banana bread beer, ehh
1 shot wild turkey 101
2 shots wild turkey american honey, with one more shot with a coke. I'm still fairly lucid, but I can definitely feel it.

Also, flank marinated in rum and lime juice, with a mojito-ish glaze. Pretty good.

EAT THE EGGS RICOLA
May 29, 2008

Friends please come take my survey so that we can argue about food:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3494152

Walk Away
Dec 31, 2009

Industrial revolution has flipped the bitch on evolution.
Grilled up all the good stuff, including a favorite in this household: corn on the cob.

Now if only all of the goddamn dogs in the neighborhood would kindly shut the gently caress up that would be great. I would love to live somewhere that dogs weren't allowed within like a 5 mile radius. Paradise.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Just bought a house, which is cool. I don't know if it's the heatwave or this house is an annex of Satan's rear end in a top hat, but it hasn't been below 80 in here since I moved in a week ago. No central air, but this window unit in the bedroom isn't doing poo poo, well, beyond the bedroom. I'm now a cranky old man. Head indices around 110 suck for someone who spent the last decade dealing with 5-10 times a year with "scorchers" of 85-90. You desert dwelling bastards are nuts.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Dude, where I come from a 95 degree day in summer is a blessing of a cool breeze. You'll get no pity here. The trick is that when it's hot like that you just don't go outside. Instead you just have a $300 electricity bill.

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

2 shots wild turkey american honey, with one more shot with a coke. I'm still fairly lucid, but I can definitely feel it.

I tried to report you for PWI cause that poo poo is loving gross but then I remembered that you have to have plat to report posts. seriously the one time I tried it it was loving SLUDGY with the amount of sugar in it

fake edit: also you posted a trip report for alcohol with the word lucid in it

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Kenning posted:

Dude, where I come from a 95 degree day in summer is a blessing of a cool breeze. You'll get no pity here. The trick is that when it's hot like that you just don't go outside. Instead you just have a $300 electricity bill.

Oh goody! Let's play my weather dick is bigger than your weather dick!

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

mediaphage posted:

Oh goody! Let's play my weather dick is bigger than your weather dick!

My weather dick is a godfucking MONSOON compared to your limp light summer drizzle!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Happy Hat posted:

My weather dick is a godfucking MONSOON compared to your limp light summer drizzle!

Happy hat sometimes you're creepy, not cute.

This is one of those times.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Happy Hat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvmeUStFvz8

Very Strange Things
May 21, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

Just bought a house, which is cool. I don't know if it's the heatwave or this house is an annex of Satan's rear end in a top hat, but it hasn't been below 80 in here since I moved in a week ago. No central air, but this window unit in the bedroom isn't doing poo poo, well, beyond the bedroom. I'm now a cranky old man. Head indices around 110 suck for someone who spent the last decade dealing with 5-10 times a year with "scorchers" of 85-90. You desert dwelling bastards are nuts.

If you have a basement, you can blow cool air up into the house from it. It works. Even better if you can also get the warm air to go down there too.

Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

mediaphage posted:

Happy hat sometimes you're creepy, not cute.

This is one of those times.

I am sorry, but this is the first time I've come across the term 'weather-dick'..

I was sitting here, in my chair, reading your post about cloud related penis', and I though... Well - if the Americanized people have weather penis', I will not stand in the shadow of their penis'.

I must get a weather-penis!

So - comming from listening to rap, I found out that size does matter, especially between men, and decided that not only did I need to state that my cloud-related penis was bigger than someone elses, but also at the same time belittle theirs in some way, which was why I chose the words that I did..

To be honest - my penis is not a monsoon... It does not come at regular times every day, and it does not carry a definate danger of flooding cities or even just a little drowning of any individual, not to speak of diverse household pets that gets left out.

I am sorry.. I lied it bigger than it really is...

I guess I just jumped on the weather-phenomenon reproductive organ bandwaggon.. I got excited, and allowed that excitement to carry me into a discussion where I would become creepy!

I feel bad now!

Charmmi
Dec 8, 2008

:trophystare:
I had a super good America Day. I ate three ears of corn. And then I ate a whole pile of oysters, some steamed some raw. I shucked my first oyster ever yesterday, and then a few more. I did not cut or stab myself. I played with my cat and then some video games and then did some crochet. I even had time to get a nap in before bedtime. Everything pretty much happened the way I wanted it to and that makes me feel pretty good.

Today I googled "Weather Vagina" so gently caress you guys.

bartolimu
Nov 25, 2002

Charmmi posted:

I had a super good America Day. I ate three ears of corn. And then I ate a whole pile of oysters, some steamed some raw. I shucked my first oyster ever yesterday, and then a few more. I did not cut or stab myself. I played with my cat and then some video games and then did some crochet. I even had time to get a nap in before bedtime. Everything pretty much happened the way I wanted it to and that makes me feel pretty good.
I took fifteen pounds of Iowa pork belly that I'd previously cured, soaked some American apple wood in real Kentucky bourbon, and smoked that belly to make Freedom Bacon. I ground ten pounds of beef round and ten pounds of chuck for burgers and threw most of it in the freezer, ensuring my ground meat needs are taken care of for a half year or so. I made some nice big rolls with lots of chunky grains in them. Then I made succotash with fresh chickpeas I shelled myself, grilled a burger, put the burger on one of the buns I made, and put some stinky as gently caress cheese (Grayson), kimchi, and Freedom Bacon on it.

All day puttering in the kitchen is pretty fun, especially with liberal application of booze.

bartolimu fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Jul 5, 2012

PCJ-600
Apr 17, 2001

Walk Away posted:

Grilled up all the good stuff, including a favorite in this household: corn on the cob.

Now if only all of the goddamn dogs in the neighborhood would kindly shut the gently caress up that would be great. I would love to live somewhere that dogs weren't allowed within like a 5 mile radius. Paradise.

Thanks to my 3-year-old that is now known as CornHob around my house.

Check your town ordinance. There's a section in mine where an animal that creates a regular disturbance can be labeled a public nuisance. I had to confront neighbors that let their yappy spaniel out at 5 loving 30 in the morning for up to an hour at a time to bark at everything that moved, waking up my kids. Long story short: they were rude, I took barking videos to the police, dog shut up.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat
Those sound like good days. Since babby arrived, kitchen pottering time has been sorely limited.

therattle fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jul 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
We went to the town parade, then spent much of the day in the park with the community sack races, egg toss, watermelon eating contest for the kids, horseshoe tournament, etc. Then we grilled up a bunch of food while sitting in the shade of the fruit trees and grape vines. Watched the fireworks from the alfalfa field. A good independence day.