Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zapdos
Nov 13, 2010

HarkToTheLoons posted:

The strings can be WEAPONIZED?

Oh my god, the neutrals are going to wreck some poo poo and I cannot wait.

Well we already saw that when Porky hanged himself

v:3:

Zapdos fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jul 7, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Zapdos posted:

Well we already saw that when Porky hanged himself

God drat it. I think I need to re-read this comic.

Also I like your name/avatar.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

23 Flavors posted:

Mario and Luigi were acting though, that fight was set up.

Mario killed their parents and forced him along with his villains filled troll revenge plan.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Undead Unicorn posted:

Mario killed their parents and forced him along with his villains filled troll revenge plan.

That reminds me of my favorite part of "Get Use to It"

"you want a loving hug hahah trolls be trollin
what the gently caress does that mean?
so i burned down the house with my parents in it"

Every time I listen to the song, it sounds like Mario is pissed off that he doesn't understand what "trolls be trollin" means so he burned down the house.

JazzFlight never stop making songs, they're some of my favorite things to listen to while at work.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Let's not forget the true victim of this story.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Ha ha, this cracked me up more than it should have. It really does look like he's getting a blowjob underneath.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Stele007 posted:

Ha ha, this cracked me up more than it should have. It really does look like he's getting a blowjob underneath.

And yet he's so unmoved by it. It's as though he's saying to himself, "Huh. It appears as though someone is devotedly tonguing my pole. That's certainly interesting. I was considering going to the fridge for a Pepsi, but ehhh...I don't want to interrupt."

I salute you, Wile E. Coyote. You are truly the most neutral of them all. :golfclap:

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Enjoy some more TGT:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
well we was gonna have you train with trix rabbit next but
he refused to train you, so we are going to skip his probably
waste of time training and go to the next member kermit

This comic just keeps delivering. :allears:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Those last two panels are amazing.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Haha, I hope Kermit replies "I have a girl friend"

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Little pink flower defense shield :allears:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Trix rabbit's training is now really interesting, and why did he refuse to train Tails?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lazy B takes a little vacation and comes back on fire! I like how things are all starting to come together.

Mean
while

"yeah with them
blue prints we
should be able
to pick the best
root for this task"

So, so good.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I don't know what'd be funnier, if Trix Rabbit's methods end up being really crucial battle skills that can destroy the Troll King, or if he really is a useless piece of poo poo.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I don't think Batman spoke enough about the art of hand to hand combat and how to train hand to hand combat and how Tails sucked at hand to hand combat.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
"ahhhh so gay" has replaced "get out of here trix rabbit" for my favorite moment in the comic.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

No, I refuse this. I need to see Trix Rabbit. Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken me?

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Waffleman_ posted:

No, I refuse this. I need to see Trix Rabbit. Lazerbot, why hast thou forsaken me?

Hey, at least the Trix Rabbit is still alive. Imagine how all the people with Sonic avatars feel.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

HarkToTheLoons posted:

Hey, at least the Trix Rabbit is still alive. Imagine how all the people with Sonic avatars feel.

Better than Sonic feels, I feel.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Those last two panels are going to make someone a great avatar.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

This clearly is part his training. Remember, Kermit is teaching him patience, if he can tough it out he can get learn the Trix Rabbit's technique. Which probaly the patience he had to gain before killing those damned troll/racist kids.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

total agreement posted:

Enjoy some more TGT:

Pick the best root.

The FINE art of patience.

I am Bob
Apr 29, 2009

Suzuki Method posted:

I absolutely loved that little detail. So good.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
That kermit line was the first one so far I read in the character's voice.

It owned.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I really love how kermit and his patience training is more valuable than batman's combat and an energy shield.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

change my name posted:

I really love how kermit and his patience training is more valuable than batman's combat and an energy shield.

Of course. One of the main tools in a troll's arsenal are mean, hateful words meant to provoke an immediate, emotional response. By teaching Tails patience, Tails will be able to see past this tactic and make better decisions. It doesn't matter how powerful you are if a troll can goad you into defeating yourself.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Jon Joe posted:

Of course. One of the main tools in a troll's arsenal are mean, hateful words meant to provoke an immediate, emotional response. By teaching Tails patience, Tails will be able to see past this tactic and make better decisions. It doesn't matter how powerful you are if a troll can goad you into defeating yourself.

Batman's training should have covered this. :colbert:

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"
Personally I can't wait to see what Cheeto Man is going to teach him.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

bbf2 posted:

Personally I can't wait to see what Cheeto Man is going to teach him.

He's going to teach Tails to deflect the trolls' verbal assaults with lethal ripostes of silly wit - to be, in other words, Dangerously Cheesy.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Suzuki Method posted:

Ive seen this before.

I now wanna see Tails do unlimited troll works.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I'm both excited and afraid to hear why Kermit joined the Defenders. Excited at the prospect of Statler and Waldorf being introduced as trolls and horrified at the probability that something terrifying happened to Rowlf.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I would give anything to see a Lazerbot version of Statler and Waldorf.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Jon Joe posted:

That is exactly how they got Sonic. And how it's a complete miracle Shadow isn't dead, seeing how often he's gotten furious at trolls.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics
Wait, wasn't calling something gay part of what started this epic? :crossarms:

Also drat, Lazerbot's art really has improved.

Edit: And the watermark is gone now, too! :aaa:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Undead Unicorn posted:

This clearly is part his training. Remember, Kermit is teaching him patience, if he can tough it out he can get learn the Trix Rabbit's technique. Which probaly the patience he had to gain before killing those damned troll/racist kids.

ahhhh so gay

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Air Julio posted:

Lazy B takes a little vacation and comes back on fire! I like how things are all starting to come together.

Mean
while

"yeah with them
blue prints we
should be able
to pick the best
root for this task"

So, so good.

The odd usage of "them" (see also "them trolls") is one of my favorite things about Lazerbot's writing style.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

With all this comic's emphasis on planning, Lazerbot has a fine future as a middle manager somewhere.

Seriously, I spend all day in a cubicle wishing I didn't have to plan poo poo all the time. Lazerbot seems to relish it.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Wait, wasn't calling something gay part of what started this epic? :crossarms:

Also drat, Lazerbot's art really has improved.

Edit: And the watermark is gone now, too! :aaa:

As much as he's improved, I think the forth panel from the bottom is the best thing he's ever drawn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Did anyone ever wonder how it apparently switches from the dead of night to broad daylight halfway through this scene?