Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Goddamn, that last panel was like the first ending to the Dark Tower. The reader is placed in the same position as the protagonist. To take a happy ending and give up the quest, or continue on. Lazerbot is a genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

change my name posted:

Am I the only one who reads every character like they have a heavy southern drawl?

Not all of them, I usually imagine Rob with a Lancashire or Doncaster accent. I'm not entirely sure why.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

quote:

it started getting worse and more personal because we all knew each other so well, its easy to troll someone you know but none of us could admit defeat and it dragged on

Beautiful. This man gets trolling

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl
The thing that really strikes me is that everything Kermit says is spelled right.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

redmercer posted:

The thing that really strikes me is that everything Kermit says is spelled right.

I'd have to double check, but what if the spelling of a characters dialogue represents how focused they are?

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I love panel 10 Kermit and the last Kermit. I eagerly await tails response to that flood of words.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I am in awe of Kermit's ability to tell that story without a single piece of appropriate punctuation.

IT'S ALL ONE SENTENCE

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

spanky the dolphin posted:

I love panel 10 Kermit and the last Kermit. I eagerly await tails response to that flood of words.

It just needs to be a single splash page. I wouldn't mind if Lazerbot copy-pasted that image of Tails being trolled and blew it up as the reaction image.

Also, if the trolls caused the Muppets to start trolling themselves, and Kermit is the only Muppet we've seen, does that mean that Kermit is not only the only survivor of the Muppets turning on themselves, but he's also the master troller of the Muppets?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Of course he doesn't know what he said, he keeps smoking gra gra instead of learning the Art of Patience, shameful really...

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Forge_Pharaoh posted:

That's what I was thinking. I hope they're incorporated into the story later. Did they betray the Muppets and become trolls? Will they fight??

Well, according to Kermit, pretty much all the Muppets became trolls. Kermit's the traitor because he defected to the Defenders.

But yes, Statler and Waldorf probably totally rule the troll Muppet faction.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ff7cid posted:

:stare: Holy loving poo poo, Kermit.

That last panel physically hit me. I don't know how but I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I bet Fozzie Bear is actually a pretty good troll and now he's just best friends with Statler and Waldorf.

But then, it says that all this happened "just when their names were starting to get known", so that would imply the Muppets all sort of got their poo poo together and recovered from their trolling habits?

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

frajaq posted:

Of course he doesn't know what he said, he keeps smoking gra gra instead of learning the Art of Patience, shameful really...

The FINE art of Patience.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
If anyone decided to make a movie poster for TGT, the quote, "The best challenge for a troll to troll... Is another troll." needs to be on it.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

It is on:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Looks like the OP hasn't posted here since March, it'd be good to have a link to the growing gallery of all the strips.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Looks like the OP hasn't posted here since March, it'd be good to have a link to the growing gallery of all the strips.

There's already an imgur album linked in the first post that's updated.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I had to reread some of those lines in the wall of text 3 or 4 times... My patience! It's improving!
Thank you lazerbot

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Why does Trix Rabbit hate Tails so much?

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
I thought this might be a good avatar, although it's too big in its current form.

have you ever been
bitch slapped for lack
of listening? lack of
doing what your told?
cuz im not far from
slapping you

HOORAY
Jul 13, 2001

kinda late but it got stuck in my head after seeing that Wile panel

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Vogon Poet posted:

I thought this might be a good avatar, although it's too big in its current form.

have you ever been
bitch slapped for lack
of listening? lack of
doing what your told?
cuz im not far from
slapping you

I had a similar idea, though redmercer has almost the same thing.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Skylander is poo poo:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Spyro is alpha as gently caress

d00gZ
Oct 12, 2002

Original Sin Murderer
Wild Guess #627
Edward Snowden

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them."
Holy poo poo, Spyro is loving fantastic. I'm visibly cracking up at work.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
Hi im
loving
spyro

:swoon:

Edit: Poor Tails can't keep up. Even with all this training he's still gonna be useless.:smith:

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Jul 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Man I don't know how he's doing it but he's making all these characters so much better than their originals. Spyro's a badass.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
I love that Tails didn't learn anything from Kermit's story and was just like "yeah whatever this is boring I want to skip to the next training".

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Does Spyro talk? And if not, how should he sound?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Macaluso posted:

I love that Tails didn't learn anything from Kermit's story and was just like "yeah whatever this is boring I want to skip to the next training".

He learned the fine art of not getting pissed when listening to trolls

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

"i trolled my friends and my self in the proses"

That's deep, man.

Don't worry, Lazerbot. Your prose will never troll us.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Wow, the sudden jump from "sorry i cant teach him anything" to

"Hi im
loving
spyro"

Made me completely lose my poo poo, thanks Lazerbot for making my day a bit better.

I also love how it just immediately jump cuts to Tails getting left in the dust. He ain't no loving spyro.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

He does. Here's some research material: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPcsaYEChyw&t=2s

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Aramek posted:

At one point, Elijah wood did the voice for Spyro!

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
A wise man once said : " Before you troll others, you first have to troll yourself."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
im gonna teach you how to fly like a
loving champ, no more pussy flying for
you tails of the pussy flyer, im gonna
show you how someone awesome flys