Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Ramona Falls is my current indie darling. Intuit is much better than their sophomore effort, Prophet, but both are slow burn albums. Listen for two weeks, wait three months, come back to 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

In It For The Tank posted:

Iron & Wine all sounds the same. You can start with any album.

First 2 albums sound the same, just a man and his guitar, but the newest album has a lot more energy to it and a much broader sound due to the poo poo-ton of backing instruments he included. I mean seriously, he used to be a man who used to just play stripped down acoustic stuff, and now he's touring with like a dozen other musicians, horns and bongos and poo poo. Pretty much Kiss Each Other Clean is a fantastic album, definitely in my top 10 of 2011.

His third album Shepherds Dog is also really good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Also: Spoon should be required listening for anyone just getting into indie rock. Pick up Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga or Gimme Fiction.

global tetrahedron
Jun 24, 2009

nomapple posted:

Any albums in particular? Thanks

For the Dodos, I'd go with Visiter, it's loving awesome and better than everything else they've done.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

MelancholyMark posted:

You should also check out the Gaslight Anthem. Haven't disappointed me with anything they've done yet, and I'm seeing them tomorrow woo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Lk5NU0XQw

Already on my radar and I rather enjoy them, thanks :)

Davincie posted:

You sound really new to, well music...

Not really. I spend most of my time listening to various shades of metal and would consider myself pretty well versed in that side of music. New to indie, yes, new to music, no. Finding your way in a genre that you're largely unfamiliar with is daunting. Thank you for the recommendations though.

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I have about 10 hours of indie to work my way through in a Spotify playlist now. I'll report back once I've given a few of these recommendations my time.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Treefight For Sunlight // At My Place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK7eRoUY_Io

The first song was great.

gobbledygoat
Jun 4, 2011

Ask me about
Steaming Early-onset Accessperger's

Free Logical Fallacies only in 2014!
Do not listen to a thing I say.
So I've been listening to this band pretty much incessantly: Car Seat Headrest
It's a one man low-fi indie rock band by Will Toledo. You can download all of his albums on BC for whatever you want to pay (or free) My favorites are beach life in death and sober to death on Twin Fantasy, and something soon and open-mouthed boy on My Back Is Killing Me Baby

Also features album art by a goon favorite web-cartoonist gaysatanist Partydog, quality within quality!

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

gobbledygoat posted:

So I've been listening to this band pretty much incessantly: Car Seat Headrest
It's a one man low-fi indie rock band by Will Toledo. You can download all of his albums on BC for whatever you want to pay (or free) My favorites are beach life in death and sober to death on Twin Fantasy, and something soon and open-mouthed boy on My Back Is Killing Me Baby

Also features album art by a goon favorite web-cartoonist gaysatanist Partydog, quality within quality!

Cool, I loves me some lo-fi anything.

rockamiclikeavandal
Jul 2, 2010

I love the simplicity of two person bands like the White Stripes or here the Blod Red Shoes. Does anyone know of anything else like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KAAS8TuL4

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.
I saw METRIC in Berlin. Unfortunately I couldn't get their album before the show (as I was on holiday), therefore I found it hard to get into. As despite the name, and being a fan of electronic music, I wasn't ready for the amount of synth in the songs. My favourite new song is "the void", I predict this will be a single. I managed to buy the CD at the gig, and it is growing on me.
They are better at festivals, but for $20, and a decent support-act you can't say no! It was also a kind-of gimmick that I will miss them in Australia, but randomally was in Berlin whilst they were playing.

Gladstone
Dec 13, 2010
That sounds awesome! I bought tickets for Metric in Perth, but sadly it got cancelled. Disappointing as hell as nothing ever comes to WA.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

rockamiclikeavandal posted:

I love the simplicity of two person bands like the White Stripes or here the Blod Red Shoes. Does anyone know of anything else like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_KAAS8TuL4

DZ Deathrays are a really cool two-piece but I'd compare them more to Death from Above 1979 than to the White Stripes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNJ-2tH2O0

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010
I saw Blind Pilot, Laura Gibson, and The Holiday Friends this past Saturday at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood and it was a loving AMAZING show!

I got to snap a bunch of pics with my camera, but I don't know how to use it and the theatre was dark so I grabbed the best quality ones I could find!:

Holiday Friends played first. They're a very young band but they have some amazing potential. Their set was short and sweet but their song Plastic Planets (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0YKUcAyJNo) had me grooving.

Next up was Laura Gibson. I was loving stoked to see her after playing her album La Grande (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgB85U-J-Ms) over and over for a month. I don't think she has gotten very much exposure yet as only a few people were cheering during her set, but I was in awe :) She's very meek, but I think her music speaks volumes for her.

This is my favorite picture of her set!

If there had to be one thing I would complain about that night it would have to be the absolutely limp dicked crowd... I suppose I can understand standing there with arms crossed for a much lesser known artist like Laura Gibson, but the body movement didn't change much even for Blind Pilot's set :(

Laura's attempt at an acoustic sing a long.

Who's next? Blind Pilot. Who the gently caress is that, I'm here for LED Tupac.

Beginning! I forgot what song this was.

Israel looks like a white Jimi Hendrix here.

I want you guys to sing "OOOOOOOOH AH AH AH! OOOH AH AH AHHHHH!"

So many instruments, so little van space.

'We Are The Tide' (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxH5dAfgBFA) A total foot stomper and ... you guessed it, the crowd barely moved. At least some other chick and I danced our feet dead.

For their last song of the encore they played '3 Rounds And A Sound'. It was absolutely amazing. They told us that they don't usually do things like this for such a large crowd, but since it was so quiet they decided they'd put down their mics and play the song together as a band grouped up in the middle left of the stage with the crowd. Everyone in the audience sang along and I can genuinely say that it was not only the perfect ending to a spine tingling night, but a concert I'll remember forever.

I also have pictures with my arm totally around Laura Gibson :kiddo:, Israel, Kim, and Luke's beard from Blind Pilot, as well as the Holiday Friends!

They had some rad limited edition posters for the tour and I got them signed by everyone too. All in all, it was a fantastic concert and I definitely suggest you guys check any or all three of the artists out!

Wronkos
Jan 1, 2011

Heard these guys on the radio while driving home last night. It was a pretty nice surprise, especially since I've been looking for more female vocals :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dj3Dkv2oZc

Wronkos fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 9, 2012

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

The Biscuit posted:

I saw METRIC in Berlin. Unfortunately I couldn't get their album before the show (as I was on holiday), therefore I found it hard to get into. As despite the name, and being a fan of electronic music, I wasn't ready for the amount of synth in the songs. My favourite new song is "the void", I predict this will be a single. I managed to buy the CD at the gig, and it is growing on me.
They are better at festivals, but for $20, and a decent support-act you can't say no! It was also a kind-of gimmick that I will miss them in Australia, but randomally was in Berlin whilst they were playing.

I like this new album a lot more than Fantasies, it feels a lot more like her older stuff.

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Gladstone posted:

That sounds awesome! I bought tickets for Metric in Perth, but sadly it got cancelled. Disappointing as hell as nothing ever comes to WA.

I did enjoy the novelty of it, as well as the actual show.
That sucks. Being in Adelaide, I feel your pain. One band I wanted to see went to Canberra but not here...

appropriatemetaphor posted:

it feels a lot more like her older stuff.

I don't want to start a fire, but in what way (your answer may help me connect with Synthetica more)? Perhaps musically compared to Fantasies, but not lyrically? I still managed to connect with Fantasies at a lyric-level even if the music was more pop than I would like. In Synthetica the lyrics have (yet) to dig in. Her Skeleton's work and early metric stuff is a tough benchmark though. Alternately, she sang about x, y, and z which connected with me, this time she is singing about a, b and c which connects with someone else - which is not a bad thing.

guppiehaus posted:

I saw Blind Pilot, Laura Gibson, and The Holiday Friends this past Saturday at the Fonda Theatre in Hollywood and it was a loving AMAZING show!

I got to snap a bunch of pics with my camera, but I don't know how to use it and the theatre was dark so I grabbed the best quality ones I could find!:

For their last song of the encore they played '3 Rounds And A Sound'. It was absolutely amazing. They told us that they don't usually do things like this for such a large crowd, but since it was so quiet they decided they'd put down their mics and play the song together as a band grouped up in the middle left of the stage with the crowd. Everyone in the audience sang along and I can genuinely say that it was not only the perfect ending to a spine tingling night, but a concert I'll remember forever.

I also have pictures with my arm totally around Laura Gibson :kiddo:, Israel, Kim, and Luke's beard from Blind Pilot, as well as the Holiday Friends!

They had some rad limited edition posters for the tour and I got them signed by everyone too. All in all, it was a fantastic concert and I definitely suggest you guys check any or all three of the artists out!

Sounds like an awesome show. It's great to get an unique feeling from a gig, or when there are a few gimmicks to remember it by. Seems like you have a few. Surprised I haven't heard these on radio station I listen to. I will check them out - Laura in particular.

I wish I got a few more pictures from the metric gig (I did sneak two or three), but no one was taking any, so I assumed it was not the way it works in Berlin. On the plus side it was better than staring at other people's phones/cameras instead of the band.

The Biscuit fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Jul 9, 2012

interpunct
Aug 2, 2006

Bad girls think that you're being a boob punch

The new Dirty Projectors album, Swing Lo Magellan is officially released tomorrow in the US, but it's been available for streaming online for the past week or so. I've only given the new album a cursory listen but I really enjoy it. I found my experience listening to this album for the first time less jarring than when I first listened to Bitte Orca (which I love, but it took me a few days of listening to it before it clicked with me). I'll be seeing them tonight and tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to how the new material will sound live.

To those interested, at 10 p.m. Eastern there will be a live stream of tonight's album release show in Brooklyn at: http://www.youtube.com/bowerypresents

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012
NEW THE MOUNTAIN GOATS COMING IN OCTOBER!!!

Toadstrieb
Apr 15, 2011
I gotta CONFESS, I wish I could FORGET the new Twin Shadow album :rimshot: I just got into Mr. Lewis' work about a month ago, but Forget had been on constant repeat since day one,the inspired mix of new wave influences and the lyricism of the 80s was exactly what I wanted. Confess feels like it ought to have been the debut album.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

quote:

That song was called "Until I Am Whole," and I played it for Brandon and we both felt like it was touching on some themes I'd circled but never set my claws fully into. So I kept writing through the summer, and in August the baby was born and I'd cradle him in my left arm while writing melodies at the piano with my right, and I said, let Osiris the keeper of the gates be my witness, other songwriters may go soft when they get to be parents but I am going to keep going all the way down into the inner darkness, it will set a good example for the baby, and besides, what am I going to do, suddenly start writing songs about cute things instead of songs about how to wrest cries of triumph from the screaming places? Please. May the baby grow up to spit in my face if I should pose that hard.

God I love John Darnielle. John played 'The Diaz Brothers' in Sydney. It's about watching Scarface with his brother.

Speaking of The Mountain Goats, here he is with Craig Finn, the guy from The Walkmen and Rosanne Cash on John Wesley Harding's show! http://www.npr.org/2012/06/01/152682966/cabinet-of-wonders-episode-two

I love John Wesley Harding almost as much as John or Craig, or did when I was a kid.

Count Chocula fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jul 11, 2012

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN

Dacap posted:

DZ Deathrays are a really cool two-piece but I'd compare them more to Death from Above 1979 than to the White Stripes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyNJ-2tH2O0

I saw them when they were a bit more rock and roll; they were fun then. Opening for Rowland S Howard :(

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006
The new Twin Shadow album, Confess, is amazing. Just sounds so loving confident.

Just got back into listening to Cymbals Eat Guitars, I had forgotten how great their debut album was. Indiana is such a great song.

Sleepstupid
Feb 23, 2009
http://kck.st/PKFJLm

:siren:Kickstarter for Black Moth Super Rainbow NEW ALBUM COBRA JUICY:siren:

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

New Fang Island album streaming on NPR. Haven't listened yet, so no idea how good it is--loved their s/t, though.

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/08/156137589/first-listen-fang-island-major?sc=tw&cc=share

COUNTIN THE BILLIES
Jan 8, 2006

by Ion Helmet

Toadstrieb posted:

I gotta CONFESS, I wish I could FORGET the new Twin Shadow album :rimshot: I just got into Mr. Lewis' work about a month ago, but Forget had been on constant repeat since day one,the inspired mix of new wave influences and the lyricism of the 80s was exactly what I wanted. Confess feels like it ought to have been the debut album.

Yes, it's very good. The Five Seconds single is song of the summer for me.

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

Gio posted:

New Fang Island album streaming on NPR. Haven't listened yet, so no idea how good it is--loved their s/t, though.

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/08/156137589/first-listen-fang-island-major?sc=tw&cc=share
Listening to this right now--it's awesome. Less frenzied than their s/t, but the same super upbeat, anthemic kinda vibe.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/10/156551726/first-listen-the-gaslight-anthem-handwritten - new Gaslight Anthem album is streaming. I'm not even sure if you'd call this 'indie rock' anymore, since there's no synths or 'summer vibes' or weird time signatures or anything. It's just a guy who loves Springsteen and Tom Petty and Tom Waits and Bouncing Souls making the kind of music that's been out of fashion for a long time and getting rewarded for it.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Count Chocula posted:

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/10/156551726/first-listen-the-gaslight-anthem-handwritten - new Gaslight Anthem album is streaming. I'm not even sure if you'd call this 'indie rock' anymore, since there's no synths or 'summer vibes' or weird time signatures or anything. It's just a guy who loves Springsteen and Tom Petty and Tom Waits and Bouncing Souls making the kind of music that's been out of fashion for a long time and getting rewarded for it.

Hell yeah, been listening to it nonstop for a few hours now. In my opinion Handwritten replaces 59 Sound as their best song.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

On my 2nd listen, and it feels a bit bland compared to Sink Or Swim and 59 Sound. My favorite song is still probably Blue Jeans & White T-Shirts or Senor & The Queen.

I mean, I obviously love Handwritten. But after finally getting into The Menzingers this year I feel like, in comparison, Gaslight are lacking a bit of that spark they used to have.

Or maybe I've just got too used to them.

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

I dunno, all of their albums have been growers on me. It was probably a year after the 59 Sound came out that I even started to like them and it took me a really long time to like American Slang but now they're like one of my favorite bands.

Definitely gonna check out The Menzingers now though. Thanks for the mention.

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
The Menzingers own and everyone should listen to them if they have any sort of punk inclinations. So excited to see them with The Bouncing Souls in a few weeks.

On that note, Pitchfork Fest Saturday was pretty amazing. Started the day off with Cloud Nothings in a downpour, and that couldn't have been any better. Their set got cut short because they blew out the PA, but it was awesome for what they did. Attack on Memory is easily one of my favorite albums this year.

Checked out a bit of Atlas Sound and Liturgy before it started raining again and ducked into the vinyl tent. Atlas Sound was kind of meh for a festival just for the type of music it is. Liturgy was pretty sweet, but the rain cut my view of them short. Went to see Cults after that, and while they can't recreate the sound they do on their album, it was still a fairly decent set that made me appreciate their self-titled a bit more.

After that was Flying Lotus. Simply incredible. It's easy to imagine him getting lost into the laptop with headphones on, but he really does make an effort to be as much of the performance as the music. The crowd got to be a bit annoying as people went nuts for his sampling of "Watch the Throne" and looked all confused and moody at "Kill Your Co-Workers."

Ate some food and then ventured over to Sleigh Bells, and I really don't get how people don't see them as a joke band. Guitars didn't seem plugged in, Alexis Krauss spent too much time trying to get the crowd into it (although they did go nuts for her) and look cool. I can't say I'm against the sound they try to do, as my taste is heavily influenced by punk and hardcore, but it does nothing for me.

Went to see Chromatics after that and was thoroughly disappointed. They have a cool sound that blends dream-pop and electro but could not have looked less interested in being there. Ended with a nice cover of "Running Up That Hill," but it was largely forgettable.

From there it was time to get a spot for Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Easily the highlight of the night and musically one of the best performances I have ever seen. Very strange, as yo can imagine, but extremely well done. Even with stretches of ambient noise based around a single violin note, everything could not have tied together more perfectly. It was disappointing that the festival decided to pit Grimes against them, but I figure she'll be around for some time, whereas I may never get to see Godspeed again. I'd make the same decision every time. I'd highly recommend Pitchfork to anyone who can find a cheap place to stay in Chicago.

Elphiem
Dec 4, 2005

CFC Fan
Here's a few obscure indie 'rock' songs that need some love:

The Kill Van Kulls - Shame & Pride: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkvuwiIWiv0
Quiet Hounds "Night Parade": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jYLq3EYvpk
French Films - The Great Wave Of Light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUTtN2DQ6sg
Carousel - Let's Go Home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLW9x2OSpJM

Vastakaiun
Apr 16, 2008

Elphiem posted:

Here's a few obscure indie 'rock' songs that need some love:

French Films - The Great Wave Of Light: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUTtN2DQ6sg

This has absolutely been my favourite song this year. The whole album is also excellent, really enjoyable straight forward indie rock.

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010
JEFF the Brotherhood's new album Hypnotic Nights is out today!! Apparently this one was produced by a guy from the Black Keys (don't know not really a huge fan). It's loving awesome. If you like the song I link check out Mystic Portal II, Hypnotic Mind, Country Life, and Staring At The Wall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZPMWCZLII

guppiehaus
Sep 13, 2010

Vastakaiun posted:

This has absolutely been my favourite song this year. The whole album is also excellent, really enjoyable straight forward indie rock.

I love their song 'Golden Sea'. That keyboard in the middle is killer.

nomapple
Apr 27, 2012

MelancholyMark posted:

I dunno, all of their albums have been growers on me. It was probably a year after the 59 Sound came out that I even started to like them and it took me a really long time to like American Slang but now they're like one of my favorite bands.

Definitely gonna check out The Menzingers now though. Thanks for the mention.

+1 for The Menzingers love in this thread, On the Impossible Past is amazing. Looking forward to giving Handwritten a listen a bit later.

e: Mullholland Drive (track 4) is amazing.

nomapple fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Jul 17, 2012

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Schremp Howard posted:

The Menzingers own and everyone should listen to them if they have any sort of punk inclinations. So excited to see them with The Bouncing Souls in a few weeks.

On that note, Pitchfork Fest Saturday was pretty amazing. Started the day off with Cloud Nothings in a downpour, and that couldn't have been any better. Their set got cut short because they blew out the PA, but it was awesome for what they did. Attack on Memory is easily one of my favorite albums this year.

Checked out a bit of Atlas Sound and Liturgy before it started raining again and ducked into the vinyl tent. Atlas Sound was kind of meh for a festival just for the type of music it is. Liturgy was pretty sweet, but the rain cut my view of them short. Went to see Cults after that, and while they can't recreate the sound they do on their album, it was still a fairly decent set that made me appreciate their self-titled a bit more.

After that was Flying Lotus. Simply incredible. It's easy to imagine him getting lost into the laptop with headphones on, but he really does make an effort to be as much of the performance as the music. The crowd got to be a bit annoying as people went nuts for his sampling of "Watch the Throne" and looked all confused and moody at "Kill Your Co-Workers."

Ate some food and then ventured over to Sleigh Bells, and I really don't get how people don't see them as a joke band. Guitars didn't seem plugged in, Alexis Krauss spent too much time trying to get the crowd into it (although they did go nuts for her) and look cool. I can't say I'm against the sound they try to do, as my taste is heavily influenced by punk and hardcore, but it does nothing for me.

Went to see Chromatics after that and was thoroughly disappointed. They have a cool sound that blends dream-pop and electro but could not have looked less interested in being there. Ended with a nice cover of "Running Up That Hill," but it was largely forgettable.

From there it was time to get a spot for Godspeed You! Black Emperor. Easily the highlight of the night and musically one of the best performances I have ever seen. Very strange, as yo can imagine, but extremely well done. Even with stretches of ambient noise based around a single violin note, everything could not have tied together more perfectly. It was disappointing that the festival decided to pit Grimes against them, but I figure she'll be around for some time, whereas I may never get to see Godspeed again. I'd make the same decision every time. I'd highly recommend Pitchfork to anyone who can find a cheap place to stay in Chicago.

Hot Chip was easily my favorite of Saturday followed closely by Flying Lotus. I got about 25 ft from the stage for them so the crowd was really dancy around me, and I could see it being significantly less entertaining from afar. I had no idea Alexis Taylor was such a baby man. Grimes was somewhat of a let down from a performance standpoint. The blue stage just had this electric buzz around it before she started and after the first note it was like a quickly deflating balloon.

Most surpising/standout act of the weekend was Araabmuzik. I previously saw his magic fingers at work via youtube but it was a completely different experience seeing him do it live. I wish I made an attempt to get close to the stage. I could see him doing top of the bill sets at Lolla/Coachella/ACL very soon.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Count Chocula posted:

This is pretty awesome. I mean it's not anything groundbreaking and they definitely kinda tend to do the same basic thing over and over, but they're so good at it that I really don't mind. If you're going to repeatedly try to recreate an album you could do a hell of a lot worse than The '59 Sound.

PatrickDomino
Apr 2, 2001
April's Fool.

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Yes, it's very good. The Five Seconds single is song of the summer for me.

Hah, I was looking for a good summer anthem. I think that wins out.

As for me, I am so excited on the new How to Dress Well song, "Cold Nites". His last CD drove me wild and I loved every second of it. "Ocean Floors for Everything" was good, but this song just gets me going.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEEBnL7OvIg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

Yo, check out The Weeks, they're pretty awesome (especially if you happen to like Kings of Leon).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmeqfPvypA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Z4vsLrNwM