Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
Oh no! He wouldn't. gently caress, he means to bring back...

The Slaiyers and Defenders are hosed. Game over man.
e: Inadvertently posted a Spanish language version of the poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The man in ice is dragonborn right?

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Constable Lemon posted:

I wonder who the man in the ice could possibly be? A bigger boss behind the Troll King perhaps?

Captain America? He trolled Nazis pretty hard.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

Constable Lemon posted:

I wonder who the man in the ice could possibly be? A bigger boss behind the Troll King perhaps?

Its Captain America. Calling it.

E: ^^drat IT!

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

i need you
to find there hidding spot,so he can learn the words of death as
soon as he is brought back,if you haven't found it yet maybe i will
grab your neck and crush you

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
Maybe it's Keyrock, unfrozen caveman lawyer. His words have the greatest of powers.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

We've SEEN the man in the ice. We know he fought with the Troll King in the medieval times and helped him destroy the humans. He was also a lazy piece of poo poo and told the Troll King he had killed Pac-Man because he didn't feel like looking for him anymore.

The man in the ice is the only Dragonborn left besides Rob, which is why they need to revive him, I think? We haven't seen his face though, he's just a guy in armor.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

bbf2 posted:

Did you choose that username because you had a great Kermit the Frog impression?

I vouch for Literally Kermit's Kermit impression. It's pretty spot on.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Zenzirouj posted:

Maybe it's Keyrock, unfrozen caveman lawyer. His words have the greatest of powers.

Linked Website posted:

You're probably getting tired of Phil by now but I have to post this one.

I don't want to live in a world that gets tired of Phil Hartman...

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
We saw the man in the ice before though, didn't we? :confused: He was the knight who almost killed Pacman

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

We saw the man in the ice before though, didn't we? :confused: He was the knight who almost killed Pacman

I would love it if we're led to believe he's an original character and then he takes off his helmet and BOOM it's actually the Ice King

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

TwoPair posted:

Captain America? He trolled Nazis pretty hard.

Zenzirouj posted:

nerdbot posted:

I would love it if we're led to believe he's an original character and then he takes off his helmet and BOOM it's actually the Ice King

Is it wrong of me to do fanart of something that hasn't happened yet? All three of these possibilities are so good that I want them to be true.

Especially Keyrock, since I can see him going "But, defenders, I'm but a simple unfrozen caveman lawyer, you're modern ways confuse and frighten me..." before laying the smackdown on dudes.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

VIDYAGAME SPOILERS!

Big Bad frozen in ice? My first thought was:
Sephiroth ?!?!?!

Where does it show Ice Knight is The Frozen One again?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Are you guys being dense on purpose? We saw the loving guy in the ice. We know who he is.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

simplefish posted:

VIDYAGAME SPOILERS!

Big Bad frozen in ice? My first thought was:
Sephiroth ?!?!?!

Holy poo poo, if you think about it sephiroth was the ultimate troll. Able to troll people without even being fully alive.

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
Yeah, the guy in the ice is that armored dragonborn dude. Thats why he needs to learn the words of death. A dragonborn shouting cu****nt is, like, a WMD in the TGT universe.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I know we know who he is, but in the tiniest case that we're wrong, I was hoping for:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Lurdiak posted:

Are you guys being dense on purpose? We saw the loving guy in the ice. We know who he is.

I know, hence saying "My first thought was"... Wanting to know where Ice Knight was mentioned last is curiosity, not disbelief.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I choose to believe that the red bird making lovely excuses is a weird rendition of Kazooie.

Danzou
Oct 24, 2010

by angerbot
I was hoping it was Kazooie (Lazerbot did some fanart mourning that franchise), but alas, it was not to be.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
The man in ice must be dead, since the troll king was concerned that Elmer would take control of him, but at the same time he seems to expect that the man in ice will come back to life.

Maybe this means that he is undead in some fashion?

Dragonwagon posted:

Yeah, the guy in the ice is that armored dragonborn dude. Thats why he needs to learn the words of death. A dragonborn shouting cu****nt is, like, a WMD in the TGT universe.

For a moment I wondered why the troll king couldn't just tell him the words and save themselves the trouble.
Then I realized there was a considerable flaw with that method.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Schwarzwald posted:

The man in ice must be dead, since the troll king was concerned that Elmer would take control of him, but at the same time he seems to expect that the man in ice will come back to life.

Maybe this means that he is undead in some fashion?

For a moment I wondered why the troll king couldn't just tell him the words and save themselves the trouble.
Then I realized there was a considerable flaw with that method.

I think he's alive and they want to extract him from the ice and resuscitate him, like a caveman in any 90s movie or TV show. Breaking him out normally would kill him, so the scientists are necessary.

And he's totally Walter White, the ice is actually just his masterpiece in the field of crystal meth.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
He's gotten sick of drawing the Troll King and is now just drawing stuff in front of him too.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
The entire last chapter is going to take place in a cluttered cardboard box factory, with only eyes, noses and parts of limbs occasionally visible.

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."
I sort of thought the bird was Iago from Aladdin, but that may just be because anything sounds hilarious when Gilbert Gottfried says it.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
You forgot that we will see two feet blurred out and planted firmly on the ground everytime someone moves.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
okay guys lets record
some kermit and lern
some pacience

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/kermitbringer

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Aramek, please splice this in when/if you get to where we are now.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Danzou posted:

I was hoping it was Kazooie (Lazerbot did some fanart mourning that franchise), but alas, it was not to be.

poo poo, I seriously thought it was meant to be Kazooie. Banjo being a troll would be great.

I am Bob
Apr 29, 2009

Literally Kermit posted:

okay guys lets record
some kermit and lern
some pacience

Holy poo poo this is loving amazing.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.

Literally Kermit posted:

okay guys lets record
some kermit and lern
some pacience

Am I listening to this live right now??

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Daionus the 23rd posted:

Aramek, please splice this in when/if you get to where we are now.
If he makes a solid single recording to use, I'll definitely work it into the videos. He does have a great kermit voice. The only thing is that this is like, Chapter 10 and I'm still editing Chapter 3. I'll have to remember to use it this winter by the time I get to that part.

I could always just do a quick one-shot video sooner of just the patience training like the Troll-Off video...

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Wasn't there someone in the LP subforum who LP'd Oblivion and whose normal voice was uncannily similar to Kermit?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

ToastyPotato posted:

Wasn't there someone in the LP subforum who LP'd Oblivion and whose normal voice was uncannily similar to Kermit?

Twern't me!

Anyway, I did 4 (possibly 5, maybe a dozen) takes of Kermit's part in TGT for the stream. Consensus seems to be the most positive for serious "I've seen some poo poo" Kermit over a "straight" read of the run on sentence from the walls of text. I'll do a few takes of each and JazzFlight said he could cherry pick the best parts.

My favorite lines from this:

• "Have you ever been bitchslapped for lack of listening?"

• "You see anger is a double edge sword it takes both the people down"

• "the best challenge for a troll to troll is another troll"

• (and the last three entire loving panels of kermit's lines)

Also I was loving serious: Lazerbot will be considered the next Shakespeare and dA will be his Globe Theater (and probably will also burn down soon enough)

VVV edit: nope, I destroyed my voice by the third take, but I will do another stream soon and record it and make sure its public. (and thanks again for the turn out!)

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jul 12, 2012

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Did you happen to record any of your masterpiece? Your channel is closed to the public. :(

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Literally Kermit posted:

VVV edit: nope, I destroyed my voice by the third take, but I will do another stream soon and record it and make sure its public. (and thanks again for the turn out!)

You're a monster :negative:

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost

ToastyPotato posted:

Organic Robot, I think. He made another LP later in a perfectly ordinary voice though.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
I just realized how this is going to end. Knuckles is going to save the day and everyone because while everyone is having an epic showdown in the Troll Base, he's gonna hotbox the gently caress out of it and the Trolls are all gonna turn good because they're so loving high right now.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDb9R4yjTf4

This is the organic robot vid with a kermit overlay...I can't find the original

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008

Cardinal Ximenez posted:

I sort of thought the bird was Iago from Aladdin, but that may just be because anything sounds hilarious when Gilbert Gottfried says it.

Oh, man. It's a bit off-topic, but I can't ignore such a great set-up:

http://www.jest.com/video/174214/gilbert-gottfried-reads-fifty-shades-of-grey

Easily my favorite Gilbert Gottfried-related video of the year! Though, that's a pretty specific qualifier.

Anyway, back to TGT: Everything about Spyro so far has been loving comedy gold. That is all.