Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.

El Patron posted:

I've never heard of this green lantern fan before, how has he become so well know or was he just a poster on here ?

He's just a lovely fan who showed up to a lot of ECW and indie shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

BillyMays posted:

He does post here from time to time. http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=146032

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

BillyMays posted:

So he's the Anti-Vladimir?

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
He posts mainly over at the board in the roh thread under his real name.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
:ohdear:

Kharma posted:

Getting a flood of dm's. I guess the cat's out of the bag.
Yes. I have been officially promoted to the alumni section of the WWE roster.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Ah. They got tired of waiting for her to be ready to come back, hence the hiring of SDR to be the new badass bitch on the block.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
I guess that answers DMPunk's question.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

projecthalaxy posted:

Specifically he was told it would run for 1:37:00 exactly, and then when they went 3 minutes over adding a scene that made the story make sense, he complained and they released the shortened version instead.

How does he hold this kind of influence?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

How does he hold this kind of influence?

It was a joke. :edi:

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Guys she totally didn't do it.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Guys she totally didn't do it.

Oh dear, she's caught Matt Hardy disease.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
She steered that boat out of the way of a schoolbus filled with children

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Why do they all the sudden decide they can just deny poo poo ever happened - poo poo that has publicly available police information

Someone needs to teach them that kayfabe doesn't work when it comes to real life poo poo.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
Heyman: @WWE ‪#Raw1000‬ @CharlieSheen is ‪#LEAVING‬ the Twitterverse. Of all the things Charlie needs 2 quit, he picks TWITTER?!?

So Sheen apparently drops Twitter right before he's supposed to be Raw's Twitter ambassador? I don't know who to :lol: towards/weep for.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Why do they all the sudden decide they can just deny poo poo ever happened - poo poo that has publicly available police information

Someone needs to teach them that kayfabe doesn't work when it comes to real life poo poo.

I just wanna know what about Serena Deeb makes her driving a boat a ridiculous thing to consider.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

I just wanna know what about Serena Deeb makes her driving a boat a ridiculous thing to consider.
I haven't heard of her being hydrophobic, so that's out.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

She is unable to get a license for anything due to DUIs I assume. Probably not her point though...

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Lone Rogue posted:

She is unable to get a license for anything due to DUIs I assume. Probably not her point though...
Either that or Matlock was onto something and she was driving boat the down the road.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Perigryn posted:

I haven't heard of her being hydrophobic, so that's out.

Good that you're keeping tabs on her fears and/or mental illnesses just in case

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Good that you're keeping tabs on her fears and/or mental illnesses just in case
Don't worry. I'm not taking over for DMPunk.

I just googled 'Serena Deeb hypochondriac', got nothing and left it at that.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Hi why is Vin Gerard following me okay bye

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Matt Cruea posted:

I got both Vin Gerard AND Mike Quackenbush following me. :stare:

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

smashpro1 posted:

I got both Vin Gerard AND Mike Quackenbush following me. :stare:

If they follow you, you are more likely to follow them so they can update you on whatever.

I get companies all of the time who will follow me who have like 5383 followers and then 5384 people they are following. I'm that one and they usually stop following me after 24 hours.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I was happy about The Stro following me until I followed him and he was preaching almost every day and tweeting bible verses.

Then I just felt like I was offending him every time I said something because well I tend to say offensive things on twitter. Sorry Stro our twitter bro friendship was not meant to be.

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
I have 5 followers, and 2 are Vin Gerard and Cliff Compton. I never tweet. :(

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

@CMPunk posted:

“@MarkMcKeown1987: met AJ Styles at indy show. Made me cover up my CM Punk shirt if I wanted a photo with him. Heat still?”
Envy is a sin.
Hilarious if true.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Jack Krauser posted:

Hilarious if true.

Did something happen between those two?

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Jack Krauser posted:

Hilarious if true.

Don't see how it's envy, AJ is definitely a better wrestler :smug:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Matt Cruea posted:

No joke, Vin Gerard follows everyone. He follows me but I don't follow him.

Also I finally unfollowed Ezekiel Jackson after finally getting sick of the bible stuff, I can take the occasional verse or Joel Osteen poo poo that Scott Armstrong retweets occasionally but when you have a giant stream of christian rapper retweets it's time for me to jump off. Same reason I stopped following Road Dogg. Bill DeMott keeps it in check nicely though, he tweets religion stuff on Sundays and keeps it to himself the rest of the week which I like.

njsykora fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jul 15, 2012

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Zeke needs to stick to remembering when the Warring States period was.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I was happy about The Stro following me until I followed him and he was preaching almost every day and tweeting bible verses.

Then I just felt like I was offending him every time I said something because well I tend to say offensive things on twitter. Sorry Stro our twitter bro friendship was not meant to be.

I was never even following The Stro and he still kept tagging me in tweets and linking me to videos he made. All of them were :stare: as gently caress.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Oatgan posted:

I was never even following The Stro and he still kept tagging me in tweets and linking me to videos he made. All of them were :stare: as gently caress.

Create a playlist of them for Tuesday.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's a couple of wrestlers that just follow wrestling fans. Domino and Gerard are out of their minds, or maybe they think it's amusing. Kana and David Otunga follow people who say something nice about them. My true Twitter buddy is Dino from PWG though!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoZL73ea-IU

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Lone Rogue posted:

Don't see how it's envy, AJ is definitely a better wrestler :smug:
But he's wrestling an indy show on the west coast of Scotland on a Saturday night, and Punk...isn't.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

Did something happen between those two?

I would imagine Punk's habit of loving anything that moves and AJ being into Jesus might come into conflict. Or maybe AJ didn't care for the way Punk walked on TNA (even though he had every right).

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Jack Krauser posted:

Hilarious if true.

Does your mouse have a stroke when you try to copy and paste these things? How are you getting weird characters inserted into every one of your twitter quotes

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 16:06 on Jul 15, 2012

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I would imagine Punk's habit of loving anything that moves and AJ being into Jesus might come into conflict. Or maybe AJ didn't care for the way Punk walked on TNA (even though he had every right).

Punk has also been pretty outspoken about supporting THE GAY COMMUNITY?!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Kharma posted:

Thank you to all of the offers pouring in. However, I am not taking bookings at this time. :)

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

El Gallinero Gros posted:

If it comes from anything it would be their time in ROH. Punk was very small time in TNA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Could just be wrestler's bullshitting? From what I hear Punk and AJ got on well in ROH. I mean if they really had a problem wouldn't he just bite his lip about it and ignore the T-shirt for a photo? And wouldn't Punk just ignore the tweet?

Also I was at that show and AJ is bloody amazing at everything.