Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Eeevil posted:

I thought Luigi died from Troll Face doing schticky to him, not the deadly word of death. Didn't Troll King say that when he was explaining the Words to Mario?

poo poo i failed

You're right, thank you! Time to go edit accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

humpadoor
Sep 2, 2009
im going
to go
dance
with
them
kermit

PlatinumJukebox
Nov 14, 2011

Uh oh, I think someone just told Hunter what game he's in.
im a badass robot

poo poo son, Tails got some moves!

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Kinda ominous warning at the end. Could kermit know of the triple-agent in their midst ?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
if he runs into a troll like me and gets mind fucks by him

Baronjutter posted:

Kinda ominous warning at the end. Could kermit know of the triple-agent in their midst ?

I have no idea, this comic has more double-crossers than the Cold War.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

I thought that Kermit's walls of text had been bad writing from our Lazy B. However, seeing them return in this page and contrasted with Hello Kitty's speech, it's clear that they're entirely intentional. Writing so good that it fooled me - that's unusual talent right there.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

God, this poo poo makes my day every time a new page is released. Tomorrow is the last day of this chapter according to lazy-b.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I might have to learn how to make gif animations so I can make a looping gif of the 4 loving awesome dance party panels

edit:

First attempt

Dare I get rid of my newbie avatar?

ClownSyndrome fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jul 17, 2012

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012
Kermit's lines at the end remind me of the kung fu sample from GZA's Duel of the Iron Mic:

At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another…each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy.

In the passion and depth of their struggle, the very art that had raised them to such Olympian heights was lost…their techniques vanished…

It would actually be awesome to hear that sampled in the TGT video for the eventual chapter in which the Defenders turn on one another.

* Edit: Troll Slaiyers changed to Defenders...forgive me :negative:

Spaceman One fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jul 17, 2012

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
\

ClownSyndrome posted:

I might have to learn how to make gif animations so I can make a looping gif of the 4 loving awesome dance party panels

edit:

First attempt

Dare I get rid of my newbie avatar?

Good first try, but the text is borderline unreadable and it's 20kb over the size limit, here, have this.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Cheers dude, much better than my version!

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Baronjutter posted:

I don't know, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the Defenders have some unstable members. I mean, did you look at Trix Rabbit? Doug didn't look like he was all there either. Now whether that means there's more double/triple agents or whether one of 'em will just lose their poo poo one day is anybody's guess.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That shading on Kermit. Lazerbot is a legit awesome artist.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Baronjutter posted:

I can't wait to see what unfolds. :allears:

Sounds like it will be great. It would be funny if it's Kermit, since it looks like he is saying it out loud. Maybe it's Trix Rabbit?

ZuljinRaynor fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Jul 18, 2012

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Pac man saw some serious poo poo in his time and has PTSD manifesting in a speech tic. He's also been alive since the middle-ages.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
I'm predicting a long fight sequence fairly soon...it's been too long of a lull in the action for TGT.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Redeadagain posted:

I'm predicting a long fight sequence fairly soon...it's been too long of a lull in the action for TGT.

'Scuse me, we just had a scene like a chapter ago where a bullet goes through a mom's skull and then through her infant's skull and kills them both. :colbert:

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
So I have an old tablet that I no longer use.

Anyone have suggestions for a non-creepy-internet way that I could donate it to lazerbot? Or would that just be too weird to even suggest?

Or does he just really love using a mouse?

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Kerfuffle posted:

Anyone have suggestions for a non-creepy-internet way that I could donate it to lazerbot? Or would that just be too weird to even suggest?

You should ask him. I wonder how much impact it would have the art style of TGT.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I don't think this is wordy enough to be Kermit.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Kerfuffle posted:

I don't think it's too creepy. Comment on his comic or private message him on DA and ask if he wants it. He seems to be good about responding them.

I doubt he'll want it, though. The only thing he seems to want out of this is to make us happy.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

QuantaStarFire posted:

"Get out of here you, my doppleganger, my image reflected back to me, why oh why do we yearn for what we do not have, the shadow in the alcove, the danger in the mist."

So that page had better writing in it (someone talking about the heroes being as unstable and perhaps as dangerous as the "bad guys") than a lot of mainstream comics. Think about that.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

It's... perfect.

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011

QuantaStarFire posted:

I love that he has captured perfectly Kermit's nerdy need to natter on way past the moment at which he has made his point.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Shageletic posted:

So that page had better writing in it (someone talking about the heroes being as unstable and perhaps as dangerous as the "bad guys") than a lot of mainstream comics. Think about that.

Well there was that whole Marvel Civil War thing.

bbf2
Nov 22, 2007

"The White Shadow"

QuantaStarFire posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
"Have you ever been bitch slapped for lack of leaving?"

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Doing the robot will stop the trolls one day, I can feel it.

Meanwhile, Chapter 4's debut characters didn't really last long enough to warrant a bio. With one exception!

#1: VECTOR THE CROCODILE
Affiliation: Troll Slaiyers
Number: Has one eye

Vector's got some bad luck. He arrives with Espio, Cream and Emerl to assist Sonic in his battle against the Troll King. When Espio is immobilised by the King's shockwave, he rushes to his aid but he is quickly beaten up by Garry, Alex and Luigi. As a result, he is unable to save Cream from Luigi's fire attack. Things go from bad to worse when Garry rips out his eye, and Vector is forced to watch Sonic die. The trolls let him live so he can let Shadow know he's next. He informs Shadow that the boss killed Sonic without even trying, despite the fact that Sonic went all out and even went Super Saiyan. Later, he tells Knuckles about Sonic, but the duo are unable to retrieve Sonic's body. He's strongly opposed to Knuckles and Teemo's suicide plan, but can't stop it. He tries to get the new Slaiyers to focus on the trolls instead of Mario, but he reluctantly hears what Knuckles did while on his smart weed instead. He tells Knuckles to give him the troll camp maps. Is he the only Slaiyer who knows what he's doing?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Seems to me Emerl deserves a bio, if only because his remains are having long term effects on the story.

Spaceman One
Apr 24, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

Seems to me Emerl deserves a bio, if only because his remains are having long term effects on the story.

It should include some variation on the phrase "im a badass robot".

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

IT'S NOT EASY BEING CHEESY!!!

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

It sure ain't.

Also, Knuckles is back! Yes!

I can't believe how much Vector looks like a badass in these comics.
He was such a horrible character in the games.

Lazerbot really has some comic form of a Midas touch.

Sue fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jul 18, 2012

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
I am so excited for the cheeto man training.
E: Bowser's face in next-to-last panel, my god

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Seems like that was the end of that chapter.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

For some reason

is making me chuckle uncontrollably.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

I can't wait to see Cheeto man teach Tails the secret to being Dangerously cheesy

edit: Is tails charging up a CHEETO ball in the chapter 11 preview?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Gonna get me a popcorn bucket

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

I lost it at kermit talking about cheeto man smoking too much weed, it just seems so out of character for him :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'm imagining Vector saying that as Edward Norton in Fight Club.

Also, Knuckles saying "Why so serious?" :lol: