Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hulk is going to accidentally kill Shadow.

Because it was the last post of the previous page:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Or Shadow is going to accidentally kill everyone.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

withheldmcfakename posted:

Or Shadow is going to accidentally kill everyone.

Why do you think it would be an accident?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

That's some John Woo poo poo

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
2/3 of a page devoted to jumping over someone's head. True Art.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Panel nine looks like Shadow's gone back on himself just to give Hulk one last upside down glare.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Panel ten hulk's face is avatar worthy

I also like his expanding/retracting hair, looks really convenient for combat situations

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
".........." - Shadow

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Lazerbot has a much better grasp of animating his characters than hacks like B^U ever will.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Shadow needs to :chillpill:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Oh Rob! :allears:

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Oh poo poo, Rob has geared himself up!
It's on now.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Rob has no idea what's going on but he still decided to get te cape out, just in case. He continues to be the best character.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

HM
MM
MM
MM
MM!!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Freakin' awesome, I think that's the first time that "chill your pill" has officially been in the comic. Lazerbot used it in a journal entry, but it's only been an unofficial TGT catchphrase until this page.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

gently caress the cape, HORNED IRON HELM

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

JazzFlight posted:

Freakin' awesome, I think that's the first time that "chill your pill" has officially been in the comic. Lazerbot used it in a journal entry, but it's only been an unofficial TGT catchphrase until this page.

Yep, this is definitely the first time :chillpill: has been actually in the comic. God I love that phrase.

At first I thought the superhero suit was cute because he's a human with no powers, but then I just remembered Rob is dragonborn...

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Shadow fights to get revenge for his friends; hates all his friends.

Savage Shulkie
May 13, 2009

Ogon’ po gotovnosti!

Suzuki Method posted:

Yep, this is definitely the first time :chillpill: has been actually in the comic. God I love that phrase.

At first I thought the superhero suit was cute because he's a human with no powers, but then I just remembered Rob is dragonborn...

Someone better mod robs super hero outfit info skyrim now.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

TokenTrevor posted:

oh my god I would play Skyrim again just for this.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Mario wouldn't approve

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
Can some artistically-talented goon make a glorious drawing of Superhero Rob?

Lazerbot strikes again. I legitimately love this comic.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Mary Annette posted:

...kills his gay-rear end friends.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Rob's been working out between chapters I guess, drat. And aw look, Shadow really did care about Sonic after all. Isn't that nice?

Speaking of nice, time to annoy everyone by sperging out over the minor cast of Chapter 6!

#6: THIS GUY
Affiliation: Trolls/Team Silver
Number: Claims to have this many private parts

This Guy was a sympathetic troll with dental problems. He's first shown in Troll City browsing Troll Face merchandise. When Silver, Elmer and Rob show up in their troll masks, This Guy proudly tells them that he has two penises and four testicles, which are super dooper kooper cool like up the bitches snitches. He challenges Silver to a troll-off, where he receives "This Guy" billing. Knowing lazerbot, I'd hope This Guy is his actual name. Although he unleashes a sick Hitler burn of unknown origin, This Guy is bested by Silver. When Silver's crew return from the troll base, This Guy offers his apartment as sanctuary. Unfortunately, the apartment is ransacked by trolls, This Guy's boyfriend is shot and This Guy ends up decapitated. Still, at least he proved trolls aren't all bad...

#34: BLAZE THE CAT
Affiliation: Team Silver
Number: A one-sided Elmer/Blaze pairing is thankfully the closest lazerbot has come to Rule 34

Blaze is Silver's love interest. She meets Silver, Elmer and Rob in front of the troll base to help with the infiltration. Unfortunately for Silver, Elmer hits on her first, seeking a quick fix for his erection. Blaze coldly shoots him down and hints that she may just have feelings for Silver. When the trolls come rushing towards the team, Silver wants her to stay back and avoid getting hurt. At This Guy's apartment, Silver almost reveals his feelings, but the trolls invade and Blaze is once again made to stay out of the fight. She follows Silver and Rob to learn about the Neutrals. Will she ever get to fight?

#101: HEIMERDINGER
Affiliation: Reluctantly, Trolls
Number: Building Robots 101

Heimerdinger couldn't escape. He was one of three scientists kidnapped by the trolls in order to mass-produce troll robots. Eggman and the third scientist escaped, but Heimerdinger was caught and is still in the troll base. Silver finds him chained up, and Heimerdinger urges him to hide from the trolls. The King wants him to copy Emerl's design, but Heimerdinger can't work that quickly by himself. He is shocked to learn of Eggman's death, but he refuses to make him into an android. To allow Silver to escape, he throws a wrench at Troll King's face. But he gets his leg torn off when he refuses to give Silver's identity to the trolls. Silly trolls, now your robot army will be built even more slowly....

Not a lot of bios for 6 (I was debating on even including This Guy/Underbite Troll), and even less for 7, given the small cast. In fact, I might skip to 8, unless anyone really cares if Kario gets one.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
I love how Lazerbot included a frame of Vector, just for Vector to say that he doesn't really have much to say. This loving comic

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
I think my favourite part of Rob's costume is that his "R" is in Times New Roman.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

wasn't mario's dad's NASCAR shirt in times new roman as well?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Baronjutter posted:

wasn't mario's dad's NASCAR shirt in times new roman as well?

Yup. Lazerbot should totally look into selling "nas car" and Rob superhero shirts.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Rob's a classy guy. He uses a classy font.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's kinda silly but I wish Lazy-B sold t-shirts and stickers and autographed poo poo. The guy could probably make a grand off this thread alone.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

Mary Annette posted:

Shadow hates all of his friends who are still alive. It's like some sort of reverse survivor's guilt.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
The only thing he could get away with is a Rob T-Shirt, depicting him asking WHAT?

So yes, he'd easily clear a couple of grand.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

HarkToTheLoons posted:

Can some artistically-talented goon make a glorious drawing of Superhero Rob?

I wish I could right away but unfortunately I have no time. Still, here's something I drew a few months ago for my fellow Rob and Spyro fans:

(By the way, I looked up the 1999 Hello Kitty number reference and... I wish I hadn't. :stonk: )

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

So Rob got muscles out of nowhere, that's cool.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Cechmanek posted:

So Rob got muscles out of nowhere, that's cool.

He's been smoking strong-weed

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Alternate theory:

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
One of the first things you gotta know about dealing with trolls is this simple rule:

You rage, you lose.

surely Shadow's anger will be his undoing

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TokenTrevor posted:

Add Rob's cries of 'WHAT!?' and 'I HAVE NO EARS' and i'm totally buying Dawnguard to play as him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

I just saw this. It was near some super Mario figurines too.
I so badly wanted to play TGT with them. gently caress chess.