Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

octopiggy
Feb 16, 2012

Box of Bunnies posted:

This is now available for preorder. $41.97

First time poster, long time lurker.
Just posting to say thank you all for all the hard work and spreading the word.

DVD pre-ordered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Got it for $51 with shipping to Denmark, which is pretty cheap. Looking forward to it!

makere
Jan 14, 2012
40eur shipped? So gonna preorder that :)

BTW, a bit off topic, but if someone is still having a train simulator frenzy, there's train simulator 2012 90% off on steam, just for today.

makere fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Jul 18, 2012

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Tracked down an unopened copy of Retro Game Challenge today. Can't wait to shove it in Arino's face.:smug:

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Shinjobi posted:

Tracked down an unopened copy of Retro Game Challenge today. Can't wait to shove it in Arino's face.:smug:

I thought it was already made pretty clear that you're not just waltzing into the Gascoin offices.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lizard Wizard posted:

I thought it was already made pretty clear that you're not just waltzing into the Gascoin offices.

What about the Gascoin offices...in my dreams?:allears:

Seriously though, I was shocked I didn't have to track this game down online. I figured by now what little stock there was left would have been purchased by now. Not that I'm complaining, of course. Can't wait to pull my hair in frustration.

PkerUNO
Dec 21, 2007

Ambitious but rubbish

makere posted:

BTW, a bit offtopic, but if someone is.still having a train simulator frenzy, there's train simulator 2012 90% off on steam, just for today.

Waaaay ahead of you. :)

And 40 euro sounds decent enough, I may just have to splurge on this DVD...

draks
Apr 29, 2009

here he comes

makere posted:

BTW, a bit offtopic, but if someone is.still having a train simulator frenzy, there's train simulator 2012 90% off on steam, just for today.

Yeah, all the DLC is on sale for 50% off too. Only $1030.06 for the whole set!!! That's a whole lotta trains!!! :allears:

also waaaaa gccx dvd. I wanna preorder it, but I'm going to be in Japan when it releases... I'll probably break down and get it anyway though!! Overseas shipping here I come.

Splash Damage
May 23, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Jeez that supposed GGCX translation onslaugh sure didn't last long. Come on guys!

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

^ Textbook definition of "ungrateful".

Zari-gani and team, thanks for your hard work. :)

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
All good things in due time---rock on GCCX team!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Splash Damage posted:

Jeez that supposed GGCX translation onslaugh sure didn't last long. Come on guys!

Holy poo poo I hope you're joking. They released like 5 videos, that's a ton of translation for a project that is inching closer and closer to 100% subbed status.

e: looks like only 19 episodes to go until we have a full set of subs(in one form or another) for seasons 1-12. At the rate this group works I think by this time next year they're practically going to be waiting on episodes to come out in order to have something to sub.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jul 18, 2012

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
Ordered! Works out at £30 (shipped) to the UK.

Estimated delivery date : 4th November :ohdear:

edit : Oh, and I have nothing to play it on. Maybe I should have just posted £30 to the production crew.

Tyma fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jul 18, 2012

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
stealing your mother's diary

Splash Damage posted:

remember when tvnihon gave us like 3 episodes in 2 years?

yeesh.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

How much do you want it? ;-*

Splash Damage posted:

Our last release was July 5th -- less than two weeks ago :confused:

makere
Jan 14, 2012

Crotch Bat posted:

At the rate this group works I think by this time next year they're practically going to be waiting on episodes to come out in order to have something to sub.

There is always live episodes to do, while waiting for new one...

Nill
Aug 24, 2003

zari-gani posted:

Our last release was July 5th -- less than two weeks ago :confused:
But that's like a whole 13 THOUSAND swatch.beats ago! :pwn:

Davzz
Jul 31, 2008
I guess I'm just the optimistic kind of person but I'm assuming Splash Damage was being tongue-in-cheek (but not conveying it that well)

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Nill posted:

But that's like a whole 13 THOUSAND swatch.beats ago! :pwn:

One of my annoying artist friends picked up a swatch watch

... he's no longer using the watch, but he's still annoying

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Is Freshverse not working anymore? I get there and all it says is "Stream not found".

iastudent
Apr 22, 2008

Vlaphor posted:

Is Freshverse not working anymore? I get there and all it says is "Stream not found".

Getting the same thing, not even a chat box is coming up. Was today supposed to be for airing a new episode? I hope it gets fixed soon if so. :ohdear:

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Freshverse hasn't been up every time I checked in the last month or so.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

I haven't seen it brought up here, but there's a site that streams subbed GCCX 24/7.

zari-gani fucked around with this message at 15:42 on Jul 19, 2012

makere
Jan 14, 2012

zari-gani posted:

I haven't seen it brought up here, but there's a site that streams subbed GCCX 24/7.

I was dissappointed when I realised that it wasn't subbed 24hour live episode and I had read wrong.

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
stealing your mother's diary

Bocc Kob posted:

Freshverse hasn't been up every time I checked in the last month or so.

Yeah it's been down for like two months. I hope it's not permanent...

retromonk
Nov 5, 2009

Verveces tui similes pro ientaculo mihi appositi sunt

zari-gani posted:

My first thought was "Awesome! This will be great to have on in the background while I'm doing other stuff!"

Then I tried it and remembered that I don't understand Japanese. :smith:

(it's still awesome; thanks for the link)

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

zari-gani posted:

Awesome! I've started learning Japanese 6 weeks ago, so I can use it as background noise for immersion.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

It was revealed in the latest ep who sings the English version of Last Continue: none other than Nakayama!

Oh god he shaved

Next episode hint: ____ Club

For those in Japan, the next GCCX event is a live stage challenge in Odaiba. August 26.

Acer Pilot
Feb 17, 2007
put the 'the' in therapist

:dukedog:

zari-gani posted:

It was revealed in the latest ep who sings the English version of Last Continue: none other than Nakayama!

Oh god he shaved

For those in Japan, the next GCCX event is a live stage challenge in Odaiba. August 26.

I knew it! How does the song sound in English? Also, with Nakayama shaved, he looks really close to being one of my friends!

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

Haywood Japwnme posted:

I knew it! How does the song sound in English? Also, with Nakayama shaved, he looks really close to being one of my friends!

I think he did a good job. I PM'd him over Twitter telling him as such, and he said "thank you but it's probably due to the voice processing" (there's a fair bit of auto-tune) because it was "too hard and [he] struggled with it." Even in his latest tweet he remarks that it was really hard to sing.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Is there a proper link for the Kid Dracula episode? The current link goes to a download site to download the torrent file, which is a dead torrent, and the file in the torrent is for the video and subs as separated files on top of that.

Xik
Mar 10, 2011

Dinosaur Gum

Jamesman posted:

Is there a proper link for the Kid Dracula episode? The current link goes to a download site to download the torrent file, which is a dead torrent, and the file in the torrent is for the video and subs as separated files on top of that.

Here you go, I just uploaded it for you.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

zari-gani posted:

Famicom Detective Club?

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Yeah, I'm guessing it's Famitan.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Please be wake up club. Please be wake up club. Please be wake up club.

zari-gani
Sep 6, 2004

Gutcruncher posted:

Famicom Detective Club?

It'd better be. I'm a huge sucker for text-based mystery games and I love any time Arino challenges one.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Xik posted:

Here you go, I just uploaded it for you.

Me and possibly anyone else who hasn't already downloaded it. But thank you!

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
First thing I thought of was Ultraman Club, which sort of fits the Bizarro Japanese Game mould that they like so much.

Box of Bunnies
Apr 3, 2012

by Pragmatica

zari-gani posted:

Go! Go! Let's go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dragomorph
Aug 21, 2007

HE'S NOT A REAL GOON, SAM!

Can I keep his head as a souvenir?

Say, why is it ticking?

Box of Bunnies posted:

Go! Go! Let's go.

Ahahaha, oh man. As hilarious as I think it'd be if they used that game, I don't think it'd make for particularly good television considering how freaking TEDIOUS that game can get. It's a cavalcade of completely terrible design decisions that somehow ends up being oddly fascinating in spite of -- or maybe because of -- them.