Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Rob can feel the vibrations of people's speech, like a snake.

And I'm nthing the approval of that gif.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

New song, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

One Beer (Get It All Out Man)
(song for Chapter 8)

it's not a star dumbass
it's not the time to play music
it's over now
for once your right.

my story is simple
im gonna go fix my self a hot pocket.
the trolls like to rape its safer in here
what the gently caress is with his hands?

this is why i wanted that wabbit
out do there dickyness with more dickyness
pretty please with duck on top
im going to gently caress him up
im starting to get sad
tit face

(CHORUS)
can i get another apple ju......ju ..... ju.... juice
it wont hurt if i drink one beer
yeah man get it all out man
get it all out

i have a bigger gun and
thats not the only thing thats bigger
i got my wabbit and ducky
elmer fud can resurrect the dead

what is that smell?
maybe next time dragonborn
i promise i will save you friend
sorry i forgot about this and took a nap and took a poo poo.

chill your vag man.
he's all yours batman
now your real training starts
im gonna teach you the fine art of hand to hand combat
you have now enter
something you dont understand

(chorus)

we are the neutral's.
well thats hosed up
to pick sides is fullish
we must eat the there brains to know all they know.

we are gonna do an all nighter and get hosed up its gonna be sweet
this is supose to be a fun night
did you know that even with seat belts people die
all the time in car crashes?
i thought that was interesting

he finally was able to kill a tiny bird in a cage
i dont hate you personally.
i just hate your smug face
us cats must stick together

(chorus)

(BRIDGE)
whats in that bag
i got some cat nip
oh..... yeah this is gonna be fun

ive always had a thing for pigs.
i like a man with some meat on there bone
sometimes its good to share
she doesn't have to know piggy man

(chorus)

-------------
In case you missed 'em:
(with Music Video)
(with Music Video)

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Welp, I'm going to find myself singing "can i get another apple ju......ju ..... ju.... juice" somewhere in public, without realizing it now.

Edit: Just made this my ringtone, hope that's cool jflight.

hell astro course fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Jul 22, 2012

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I come bearing gifts.

E:

HMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM

so much HMM it's drowning inside the text bubble.

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jul 22, 2012

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
He needs to calm himself.

Tails needs to get calm.

Cheeto man is gonna get Tails high. That's how they defeat the trolls: the gra gra.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

this will blow your mind into poo poo, your mind is turning into poop by this

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
Holy poo poo Chester Cheetah is a blood isn't he?

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Rey the Great posted:

This week on "phrases that have never been said before and never would have ever been said in the history of time without Tails Gets Trolled"...

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

all this discrimination and stuff torts me

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Chester is my hero right now and forever. Lazerbot really does run the canon.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I love that the trolls kidnap people in the dead of night, take them to their secret camps, and then just call them "Cheesy human being man" until they break down. That's their entire goal.

Redeadagain posted:

Chester is my hero right now and forever. Lazerbot really does run the canon.

Rey the Great posted:

Who?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd expect nothing less from someone in tune with the Frito-Layline.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH
This is my new favorite page of Tails Gets Trolled. It only gets better as it gets more self-aware. "chaka or chakra or what ever its called" from someone you just know has seen a lot of anime.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

The Fucky posted:

This is my new favorite page of Tails Gets Trolled. It only gets better as it gets more self-aware. "chaka or chakra or what ever its called" from someone you just know has seen a lot of anime.

I love how Lazerbot takes dumb anime stuff and just rolls with it in an off-kilter direction instead of taking it so seriously.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Cheeto Man is a lot like Batman in that he is less of a man and more of an amorphous blob that shapeshifts into slightly-different-but-mostly-the-same poses ever panel. I bet they're both actually Dittos in disguise.

But of course, this is all just part of the charm. This comic is just so magical.

EDIT: Also, it's kind of funny to imagine the Defenders in battle. Imagining Batman, Hello Kitty, Woodstock and Doug Funnie charging into a troll camp to save Cheeto Man and violently murdering all who stand in their path is a beautiful image.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Jul 22, 2012

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
I smoked some smart weed yesterday and this happened.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
i might be a cat but i dont like being called a pussy

I submit to you that this is among the greatest lines so far.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Suzuki Method posted:

I come bearing gifts.

E:

HMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM
MMMM

so much HMM it's drowning inside the text bubble.

This is my favorite post on the forums.

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

withheldmcfakename posted:

i might be a cat but i dont like being called a pussy

I submit to you that this is among the greatest lines so far.

it's also absolutely begging to be made into avatar text.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Mods change my name to Cheesy human being Man

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Panel 14 is also begging to be made into an avatar.

Also JazzFlight, you still rule.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
TgT gets as good as it can possibly get and then continues to get better.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > Sonic & Friends Get Trolled: This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind is Turning Into Poop By This

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Roundabout Route posted:

I smoked some smart weed yesterday and this happened.

Man, that's hilarious.
I always knew I could be a rapper, I could sense it in my feet.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

nerdbot posted:

EDIT: Also, it's kind of funny to imagine the Defenders in battle. Imagining Batman, Hello Kitty, Woodstock and Doug Funnie charging into a troll camp to save Cheeto Man and violently murdering all who stand in their path is a beautiful image.

I picture it being exactly like the Spartans against the Persians in '300', only the Spartans win and they all get high immediately afterwards but not Kermit because Kermit knows it ain't easy bein' green.

I haven't forgotten about recording Kermit's lines, I've just had a busy week. I'm pleased that Kermit has had additional dialogue since then, and that the run-on lesson about patience was entirely intentional.

That shows me Lazerbot goes beyond simple self-awareness, and has a better natural grasp of story-telling and sequential art than Buckley, Mookie, or Dobson -- about 30 years of collective experience!

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
This page is loving magnificent, lazerbot is really delivering in this chapter.

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > Sonic & Friends Get Trolled: This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind is Turning Into Poop By This
Seconding this.

Bloomington fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Jul 22, 2012

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

nerdbot posted:

Also, it's kind of funny to imagine the Defenders in battle. Imagining Batman, Hello Kitty, Woodstock and Doug Funnie charging into a troll camp to save Cheeto Man and violently murdering all who stand in their path is a beautiful image.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Defenders had been waiting in the shadows for ages, and had never actually struck the trolls. It seemed that their advantage was the fact the trolls didn't know of their existence, but I'd think an assault like that would've put them on the map.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The Fucky posted:

A master of a mystic technique who doesn't know or care what the terminology is or how to teach it.

Now I feel like Kill Bill would have been better if Pai Mei was all like "You just need to like focus or something, I'm taking a nap".

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

Thirding. Honestly, I think this thread was better suited for GBS anyway, more exposure. If I had not bookmarked this thread back when it was, I never would have known the glory that is TgT. :frogbon:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Lazy B's Facebook posted:

ok lets do something fun, i want to know who on this facebook is who from the somethingawful thread? show me who you are, you bastards lol'

Lazy B's Facebook posted:

answering someone on somethingawful's question, :
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Defenders had been waiting in the shadows for ages, and had never actually struck the trolls. It seemed that their advantage was the fact the trolls didn't know of their existence, but I'd think an assault like that would've put them on the map: the reason there off the charts is simple, when the defenders did take action they would kill everyone in the camp so the word wouldn't go out, all it looks from the trolls, is that there people a disipearing from unknown causing, but they now think thats shadow like pori said to tails, the reason they get don't think nothing out of the defenders being troll victoms is also simple, they either think they are dead or defended which means the trolls lost interest and forgot about them, thats why, the defenders are good at covering there tracks :name A Retardet Horse:

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

JazzFlight posted:

New song, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!

One Beer (Get It All Out Man)
(song for Chapter 8)

Hey man this is awesome! I just got done rereading the thread and your music has been a pretty great part of it.

If I could just give one bit of advice, and take this with a grain of salt: your bridges/middle eights are really cool, but they come right near the end of the song, after 6 or 7 verses sometimes. Since one of the reasons to have a middle eight is to add variety to the song and keep the verse/chorus from becoming boring, it might be cool to put those a verse or two earlier. Just a thought.

Take all that with a grain of salt though. This is awesome!

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Holy crap now that is some impressive turnaround!

Thanks Mr. B!

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
The fact that "pussy" is a racial slur against cats in the TGT-verse is a nice touch. It's one of those subtle little things that make this comic great.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Pinstripe Hourglass posted:

Hey man this is awesome! I just got done rereading the thread and your music has been a pretty great part of it.

If I could just give one bit of advice, and take this with a grain of salt: your bridges/middle eights are really cool, but they come right near the end of the song, after 6 or 7 verses sometimes. Since one of the reasons to have a middle eight is to add variety to the song and keep the verse/chorus from becoming boring, it might be cool to put those a verse or two earlier. Just a thought.

Take all that with a grain of salt though. This is awesome!
Nooooo, don't expose my complete lack of music theory knowledge! :ohdear:
Haha, yeah, I know. As you can tell, I'm really just wingin' it from a basic cookie-cutter formula from all the way back to the first song I did. The songs also end up too long due to the huge amount of lyrics I want to stick into each one.

Ah well, they're fun to make, though. Once I finish the next two, I'll put the whole thing up as a full album (maybe on Band Camp or something, I haven't looked into it that much).

Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of going gospel style for the next chapter's song.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jul 22, 2012

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.

A Retardet Horse posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Defenders had been waiting in the shadows for ages, and had never actually struck the trolls. It seemed that their advantage was the fact the trolls didn't know of their existence, but I'd think an assault like that would've put them on the map.

Not if they killed every single troll in the camp so there was no-one to report what happened/who did it...

Edit: Beaten by Lazerbot himself, that freaking genius already had it under control.

HandsomeMrFooFoo
Apr 26, 2008

ahhhhhhhhhh my fucking
head is killing me
JazzFlight you monster! How will I ever be taken seriously while singing that chorus. Or "chill your vaaagggg maaaan". Honestly, great stuff. I also am digging that Pumpkin Hill mashup Roundabout Route. I needs to get on that smart weed pronto.

Here's a Rob art. Photoshop crashed on me and I lost my layers so sadly this is what's left from my last ditch effort of print screen.

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

JazzFlight posted:

Nooooo, don't expose my complete lack of music theory knowledge! :ohdear:
Haha, yeah, I know. As you can tell, I'm really just wingin' it from a basic cookie-cutter formula from all the way back to the first song I did. The songs also end up too long due to the huge amount of lyrics I want to stick into each one.

Ah well, they're fun to make, though. Once I finish the next two, I'll put the whole thing up as a full album (maybe on Band Camp or something, I haven't looked into it that much).

Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of going gospel style for the next chapter's song.

Hahaha, no worries, man. I know less about music than you do, I assure you. your stuff is awesome. (do you listen to a lot of New Wave? I get that feeling listening to this stuff).

Also, I loooove Gospel. Cannot wait to hear what you come up with.

e: oh poo poo, things just got cheesy.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

HandsomeMrFooFoo posted:

JazzFlight you monster! How will I ever be taken seriously while singing that chorus. Or "chill your vaaagggg maaaan". Honestly, great stuff. I also am digging that Pumpkin Hill mashup Roundabout Route. I needs to get on that smart weed pronto.

Here's a Rob art. Photoshop crashed on me and I lost my layers so sadly this is what's left from my last ditch effort of print screen.

It's everything I thought it would be. :allears:

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy
I dunno, is it really still Rob if he has a neck?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Not a Twat posted:

I dunno, is it really still Rob if he has a neck?

I just assumed he didn't have a chin.