Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
the next update could be even more horrifying than the double headshot

How many people could a bullet go through before it stops out of interest?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

ClownSyndrome posted:

the next update could be even more horrifying than the double headshot

Depends on the round (size and type of ammo) and the weapon firing it. But it's trajectory will be severely altered.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It'd be great if it turns out none of these people are actually trolls, and Shadow got confused because he never looked at the maps of the troll camps Knuckles printed out.

Knuckles would be slaiying the REAL trolls :colbert:

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...

nerdbot posted:

It'd be great if it turns out none of these people are actually trolls, and Shadow got confused because he never looked at the maps of the troll camps Knuckles printed out.

Knuckles would be slaiying the REAL trolls :colbert:

But Knuckles would never slaiy anyone! He just wants to share some gra gra and talk about infinite space!

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

I read all 190 pages of this thread yesterday. Preacher and Transmet roll over, TGT has got you beat.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

UncleSmoothie posted:

Heroes fell from grace before the Star Wars prequels, you know.

Well, of course, and I didn't mean to suggest that I thought Lazerbot was basing this on the prequels. It's just that that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of "hero character turns evil and slaughters a village of men, women, and children who he thinks are subhuman."

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

Monicro posted:

AGREED isn't getting nearly enough love

NO poo poo

I want that as an avatar, how do I make it so?

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

ClownSyndrome posted:

Does a cannon ball count as a bullet? If so, over a hundred.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I read that as "how many people can a bullet go through before it stops due to lack of interest".

:effort:

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

Agreed posted:

NO poo poo

I want that as an avatar, how do I make it so?

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Data Graham posted:

I read that as "how many people can a bullet go through before it stops due to lack of interest".

:effort:

I'm changing my question to this, alternative explanation to how the bullet stopped in mid air for Porky

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Aw... Apparently it was not intentional that the baby looked like fat troll. Lazy B missed an opportunity to humanize his villains even more! Now the thing is, how many people will Shadow kill before Emo guy and King Troll show up to kill his rear end? Because i don't think the other Slaiyers will bail him out after that.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Plutonis posted:

Aw... Apparently it was not intentional that the baby looked like fat troll. Lazy B missed an opportunity to humanize his villains even more! Now the thing is, how many people will Shadow kill before Emo guy and King Troll show up to kill his rear end? Because i don't think the other Slaiyers will bail him out after that.
Are you serious? Agggggghhhhh, the baby has the exact same face aside from the eye color! It even has the same forehead scribble...

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

JazzFlight posted:

Are you serious? Agggggghhhhh, the baby has the exact same face aside from the eye color! It even has the same forehead scribble...

Perhaps even if it wasn't intentional, Lazerbot made the connection on a subconscious level.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
And intentional or not, it still has the same effect on the reader.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Vogon Poet posted:

Perhaps even if it wasn't intentional, Lazerbot made the connection on a subconscious level.

Lazerbot is a prophet drawing from God's own tongue, he knows not what he does, yet the divine does.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Aw... Apparently it was not intentional that the baby looked like fat troll.

Did lazerbot say something to that effect? In any case, it's not too late to retcon it as being intentional.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Strongylocentrotus posted:

Sonic was right all along.

Shadow in his hatred of the troll managed to become something even worse. I bet he's going to be the one tails has to kill in the end.

Hammer Backspace
Jan 3, 2011

we're gonna throw a world domination slumber party and we're not inviting any boys!!!!
This is probably the first actual character arc either Shadow or Mario have had in their 10-25+ years of existence in the fictional domain.

Just thought I should point that out.

e: do not reply with counterpoints from some poo poo game. They will not compare to Mario killing his parents in cold blood or Shadow plotting the death of a small farming village. They will never even come close. Don't even try.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Brandfarlig posted:

I read all 190 pages of this thread yesterday. Preacher and Transmet roll over, TGT has got you beat.

It makes me so happy to keep seeing these.

I'm convinced this arc ends with Mario and Shadow joining forces and the Slaiyers splintering without their leader.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Hammer Backspace posted:

This is probably the first actual character arc either Shadow or Mario have had in their 10-25+ years of existence in the fictional domain.

Just thought I should point that out.

e: do not reply with counterpoints from some poo poo game. They will not compare to Mario killing his parents in cold blood or Shadow plotting the death of a small farming village. They will never even come close. Don't even try.

M&L Superstar Saga is not a poo poo game and I'll kill anyone who says different than me.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Your assistance is required!

lazerbot posted:

i need help with someone on deviantart that knows how to set up a group perfectly so you can make a tails gets troll group on deviantart, if any of you can make a group that has no submitting problems and such like i couldn't please do so

So if any one of you is a DeviantArt member, go help him out.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
The last two pages were loving gold. Holy poo poo, I love this comic.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

DrManiac posted:

Shadow in his hatred of the troll managed to become something even worse. I bet he's going to be the one tails has to kill in the end.

In Pac-Man's vision way back at the end of Chapter 5, a hedgehog silhouette is visible at the final showdown, where Pac-Man watches on as Tails performs the Soul Bind. It's hard to tell if it's Shadow or Silver, but it's totally possible.

Also, I dug this out of Lazerbot's gallery. Did you know he did a rewrite of chapter 1 page 2 to protest SOPA?

EDIT: I should probably post Lazerbot's comment to go with it.

lazerbot posted:

well im sorta tails in this. i found out about this sopa poo poo like a weak ago and at first i was like whats sopa and then i read into it and i found out how retarded this poo poo was and this poo poo is stupid as gently caress! this is a act agence freedom. these retarded bastards are trying to controll us and stop freedom. if you dont know what im talking about you got to read into this. its loving retarded. this sopa will gently caress up so much poo poo its not even funny internet tv and more will be messed up and if the bill is passed they will be starting poo poo with alot of people and it would start a war. im not joking this poo poo is gay

and if your a retard for sopa you must not know the internet will be destroyed by this and they would shut down deviantart and youtube. and if you dont know its clear that i dont own these characters. its a no brainer its sonic from sega duh.......

oh this isn't a new page of my comic sorry this is me pissed because sopa is retarded and they need to get kicked in the balls

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Jul 23, 2012

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

nerdbot posted:

In Pac-Man's vision way back at the end of Chapter 5, a hedgehog silhouette is visible at the final showdown, where Pac-Man watches on as Tails performs the Soul Bind. It's hard to tell if it's Shadow or Silver, but it's totally possible.

Also, I dug this out of Lazerbot's gallery. Did you know he did a rewrite of chapter 1 page 2 to protest SOPA?

Oh. My. God.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

nerdbot posted:

:laffo:

You just made my day.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

nerdbot posted:

What's great about that is that it totally fits with the comic-book aesthetic, like how comics would have advertising or PSA pages where the superheroes suddenly start talking about Hostess Fruit Pies or saying no to drugs.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
we need to stop
this hatred with
kindness

unles your a retard
for sopa in wich ca->
->se gently caress you

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Defiance Industries posted:

M&L Superstar Saga is not a poo poo game and I'll kill anyone who says different than me.

:chillpill: There's no need for villains.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer
Someone with a deviant art account, there's a new page up.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Shadow leveled up during his face-heel turn.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

So it is Vegeta slaughtering the Namekians.

Note that I love DBZ for pretty much the same reasons I love TGT (minus stuff like Cheeto Man of course) so that comparison is in no way an indictment.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

no shadow you are the trolls

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I was going to suggest Kermit feeling a disturbance in the force but then I remembered he hates Star Wars.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I'm gonna be honest, I think it would be funnier if Shadow used one of his moves from Shadow the Hedgehog or something here.

Then again, I also have to admit I didn't see a black DBZ energy beam attack coming, so Lazerbot got one over on me. Somehow I can't ever predict what exactly is going to happen.

I will say it's really amazing how if you look back at the first chapter, no one could have predicted this. It really seemed then, that Shadow was just supposed to be the bad rear end standing in for the author killing the author's enemies, and now we really see that Shadow isn't sympathetic.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Paramemetic posted:

Shadow leveled up during his face-heel turn.
7/23/12 never forget. :911: :fut:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Ahahahaha his loving jet boots got me. I'm imagining him taking off slowly with a loud rumbling like a rocket.

Also, this wasn't a face-heel turn. It was more of a heel-heel turn.

Edit: I also looks like he's about ready to use his secret bloodline eye jutsu. (You should be able to tell right about where I stopped caring about Naruto)

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Jul 24, 2012

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle

Is he forming that out of evil anti-hero cheeto dust?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

ThatPazuzu posted:

Ahahahaha his loving jet boots got me. I'm imagining him taking off slowly with a loud rumbling like a rocket.

Also, this wasn't a face-heel turn. It was more of a heel-heel turn.

Is it weird if I'm starting to 'hear' parts of these comics in voiceover form? I immediately imagined someone making rocket noises with their mouth at that point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I'd almost prefer this strip to have all the dialog removed. The gravity of the moment doesn't really need any words. Still love me some strained HMMMMM's, though.