Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Macaluso posted:

Tails is an engineer :eng101:

I just assumed he was just a pilot. But, shows what I know about the whole Sonic franchise.

Also, hey, finished up Chapter 4!

http://soundcloud.com/aramek/tails-gets-trolled-ch-4

I think I'll be putting them up on both Tindeck and SoundCloud, though I like Tindeck better. Isn't Tindeck a goon-run service?

Aramek fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Jul 26, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aramek posted:

I just assumed he was just a pilot. But, shows what I know about the whole Sonic franchise.

I think I'll be putting them up on both Tindeck and SoundCloud, though I like Tindeck better. Isn't Tindeck a goon-run service?
Sweeeeeet, I'll have to listen to this when I get some free time and then it's on to the next motion comic!

EDIT: I just listened to it. This is really great, there's so much to work with. Hilarious Vector voice and perfect ending, too.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Jul 26, 2012

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Aramek posted:

Dude, that Vector is spot on. I think that it might be your best voice in terms of sounding like the original. Nice work vocalising that fight as well, can't wait to hear your take on the Mario vs Troll King fight.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Oh my god, Mario's laugh is amazing

It's always interesting to see what voice you'll pick for new characters, can't wait to see Kario

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Calico Heart posted:

Why is Knuckles so loving cool with what just happened? I legitimately cannot understand. I'd call him a sociopath if he weren't so worried about his friends safety.

I don't know...the guy says its too much for him and runs away to his weed. That looks like he just saw too much right there.

EDIT: I think I'm going to hold off on the amazingness that is Aramek's voice-overs. I think I want to see Jazzy's stuff completely fresh.

Shageletic fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jul 27, 2012

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

nerdbot posted:

This reminds me, I really hope when Silver and friends attack the Troll HQ we get to see Wile E. Coyote use his Neutral powers and dig into Road Runner's memories. We know that Shadow and Knuckles helped him kill the Road Runner together and I feel like that's something I need to actually see with my own eyes. I want to see what their plan was for murdering him.

They used the only thing that ACME didn't sell.

A gun.

Keith Stack
Nov 5, 2008

Metal Loaf posted:

On one hand, I hope that's not the last we've seen of Knuckles, but at the same time, "im out man ... i need to get high" would be a pretty good way for him to go out.

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern went off to get high.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Keith Stack posted:

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern went off to get high.

Exit, pursued by a troll.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Aramek posted:

"there deader then a black guy in a town of racist red necks."

Oh my god, how did I miss that the first time around?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I finally caved and drew some fanart.

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

It's so hard not to check this thread for a week but it's so great to have like 4 new strips of madness waiting for you when you finally give in.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous

nerdbot posted:

That's pretty sweet man! You should definitely do more.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Lazerbot just uploaded a video highlighting a bunch of fanart, most of which has been posted in this thread. He probably just made this, considering it has Stottie's and Nerdbot's newest fanart.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Constable Lemon posted:

Lazerbot just uploaded a video highlighting a bunch of fanart, most of which has been posted in this thread. He probably just made this, considering it has Stottie's and Nerdbot's newest fanart.

It's already removed.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

It's already removed.

He removed it to add music to it.

This is the version he just uploaded with music.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
The "Somic Awful thread"

Oh Lazerbot :allears:

Also there's some pretty cool fanart in that video that I think didn't even come from this thread, at least I didn't recognize it.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Aristobulus posted:

The "Somic Awful thread"

Oh Lazerbot :allears:

Also there's some pretty cool fanart in that video that I think didn't even come from this thread, at least I didn't recognize it.

Yeah, some of that was new to me. I think I need to go back and reread this entire thread. Start the journey again.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Oh, neat! My art's in there. :3:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

nerdbot posted:

You must be loving you just drew that and lazerbot already showed it in a video :3:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I love all y'all's art. Always feels good when the creator appreciates you. Keep up the great work everyone.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
Oh man, I freaking lost it at the three words that he has if your not a fan and you don't like it. Definitely not what I was expecting, and I'm pretty sure he did that on purpose.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

"somic awful thread".

Welp, time for a new thread title.

Also, I'm glad he included my Rob :unsmith:

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

damnit cheeto man

Also, prepare for the worst my friends...

Lazerbot posted:

a parently my comupter just a formed me i have viruses :O

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I like that Dexter's training was literally handing some things to Tails then leaving. Not even telling him how to use it. Dexter's got things to do and he can't waste all his time explaining superscience to a stoned fox.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

That chaos emerald looks like a rupee from Zelda. Also Tails should totally be able to understand Dexter's science and machines, but I can accept that he's too stoned to bother pointing that out - or even remembering that he does know that poo poo. And there's no reason for Dexter to know that about him either.

It is pretty funny how little Dexter even wants to be there. He gets the gently caress out as quickly as possible after just tossing poo poo at Tails and not even bothering to do any sort of training.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
I completely forgot Vivian was a part of the Defenders. Gonna be crazy.

Actually what's crazier is that I've been following this webcomic since February. :psyduck:

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
damnit that coyote "deal with it picture" is tempting AV material

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

ff7cid posted:

I completely forgot Vivian was a part of the Defenders. Gonna be crazy.

Actually what's crazier is that I've been following this webcomic since February. :psyduck:

Vivian's trans, right? Is that only in Japan? Of course LB would know that.

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

Tweek posted:

Vivian's trans, right? Is that only in Japan? Of course LB would know that.

Vivian's trans.

Madoushi
May 9, 2003

Some days, you just get up on the wrong side of the bed...

Aristobulus posted:

That chaos emerald looks like a rupee from Zelda. Also Tails should totally be able to understand Dexter's science and machines, but I can accept that he's too stoned to bother pointing that out - or even remembering that he does know that poo poo. And there's no reason for Dexter to know that about him either.

Lazerbot won't let that poo poo get in the way of his vision.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Are Dexter and Tails gliding on the ground in panel 2? Must be Dexter's super-science invention (I choose to believe this).

Podges
Nov 25, 2002

Yes. That is the correct response to a fusspot Sonic fan. He's such a star! :allears:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Tails was better when he was basically flying Sonic anyway. The reason they made Tails the engineer was so they didn't have to make him a playable character anymore. It's literally the ultimate symbol of why modern Sonic games are bad.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

FrenchToasty posted:

damnit cheeto man

Also, prepare for the worst my friends...

Are they gliding really fast in the second panel?

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Madoushi posted:

Following this response Lazerbot is one of my favourite people on the internet.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Madoushi posted:

I'd like to think that lazerbot is Knuckles in this series :allears:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

caleramaen posted:

Tails was better when he was basically flying Sonic anyway. The reason they made Tails the engineer was so they didn't have to make him a playable character anymore. It's literally the ultimate symbol of why modern Sonic games are bad.

What? But Tails was always the "machine guy", that's not an invention of Sonic Adventure or something - Sonic 2 has him creating and flying the biplane for Sky Chase and Wing Fortress Zone after all.

I mean I agree it was better when they kept that as a side part of his character and didn't make it mean he had to ALWAYS be riding a mech around, but Tails being super intelligent was always a part of his character, is all.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Aristobulus posted:

What? But Tails was always the "machine guy", that's not an invention of Sonic Adventure or something - Sonic 2 has him creating and flying the biplane for Sky Chase and Wing Fortress Zone after all.

I mean I agree it was better when they kept that as a side part of his character and didn't make it mean he had to ALWAYS be riding a mech around, but Tails being super intelligent was always a part of his character, is all.
you just sound like a huge sonic nerd right now lol

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Madoushi posted:

This is loving hilarious oh my god. Lazerbot is the best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

JazzFlight posted:

you just sound like a huge sonic nerd right now lol

:stoke:

Lazerbot never ceases to amaze. I'm not sure which is better, the comic or the man behind it.