Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

dammit cheeto man, always hotboxing people

I want to know more about the home life of the Defenders. This seems like sitcom material.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
If those viruses give Lazerbot too much trouble, I say we chip in to get him an at-least-usable PC or laptop. Customized to look like a super advanced awesome computer would look like in the Tails Gets Trolled universe.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

BiggerJ posted:

If those viruses give Lazerbot too much trouble, I say we chip in to get him an at-least-usable PC or laptop. Customized to look like a super advanced awesome computer would look like in the Tails Gets Trolled universe.

Not that I'm saying we should do that, but I'm pretty sure the most super advanced awesome computer in the comic is the Neutrals' lovely Acer laptop.

Slowpoke Rodriguez
Jun 20, 2009
I think I'm starting to understand what Lazerbot is. He's not a 20-year old autistic, he's not a 12-year old (yeah I know we figured that out early on in the thread). Lazerbot is a shaman. If this were a few thousand years ago he'd be casting out demons and doing rain dances. Instead we get Tails gets Trolled, thus vindicating all human civilization and technology. Luddites lose.

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.

Slowpoke Rodriguez posted:

I think I'm starting to understand what Lazerbot is. He's not a 20-year old autistic, he's not a 12-year old (yeah I know we figured that out early on in the thread). Lazerbot is a shaman. If this were a few thousand years ago he'd be casting out demons and doing rain dances. Instead we get Tails gets Trolled, thus vindicating all human civilization and technology. Luddites lose.

you just sound like a huge tgt nerd right now lol

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Aristobulus posted:

What? But Tails was always the "machine guy", that's not an invention of Sonic Adventure or something - Sonic 2 has him creating and flying the biplane for Sky Chase and Wing Fortress Zone after all.

I mean I agree it was better when they kept that as a side part of his character and didn't make it mean he had to ALWAYS be riding a mech around, but Tails being super intelligent was always a part of his character, is all.

Just so you understand, the plane in Sonic 2 and 3 is Sonic's plane. The first time they mention Tails owning a plane is Sonic Adventure.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Aristobulus posted:

What? But Tails was always the "machine guy", that's not an invention of Sonic Adventure or something - Sonic 2 has him creating and flying the biplane for Sky Chase and Wing Fortress Zone after all.

I mean I agree it was better when they kept that as a side part of his character and didn't make it mean he had to ALWAYS be riding a mech around, but Tails being super intelligent was always a part of his character, is all.

That's why he can't learn anything from Dexter, he's already a genius.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

Vivian's trans.

What?

Pretty sure Vivian's female. I remember there being talk about whether she was male/female where the "she's a dude" side claimed one of her sisters called her a guy or something, but it turned out she was just being a dick*? I've heard arguments for what gender he/she is, but I've never seen anyone say she's trans.

* it wasn't called trolling back then

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Wrist Watch posted:

What?

Pretty sure Vivian's female. I remember there being talk about whether she was male/female where the "she's a dude" side claimed one of her sisters called her a guy or something, but it turned out she was just being a dick*? I've heard arguments for what gender he/she is, but I've never seen anyone say she's trans.

* it wasn't called trolling back then

Yeah, I had no idea who Vivian was before Tails Gets Trolled, so I looked it up and it appears that she is actually supposed to be transsexual in most translations. http://www.mariowiki.com/vivian#Gender

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I do not accept this. Birdo should be the only transexual Mario character.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

caleramaen posted:

Tails was better when he was basically flying Sonic anyway. The reason they made Tails the engineer was so they didn't have to make him a playable character anymore. It's literally the ultimate symbol of why modern Sonic games are bad.

Well, he was playable in Sonic Adventure and SA2 where his science angle was pretty played up. In the second one he even had a robot walker! Er, if you classify that as old Sonic, that is.

Final Gloom
Sep 27, 2009
I... don't think lazerbot cares about any of this.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

caleramaen posted:

Just so you understand, the plane in Sonic 2 and 3 is Sonic's plane. The first time they mention Tails owning a plane is Sonic Adventure.

I hate to be the guy to say this, but while the plane was originally Sonic's, Tails sticks a rocket booster on it towards the end of Sonic 2, which you can see in the little cutscene after Wing Fortress. So he was totally always an engineer. :goonsay:

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Jul 27, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
When did the "I will do schticky to your body" line appear? I nned that panel and can't find it anywhere.

Final Gloom
Sep 27, 2009
It was in chapter 4 I think. The part when Sonic gets his rear end kicked by the Troll King

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

It is indeed in Chapter 4.

But do you know who isn't in Chapter 4? This guy and his bio!

#616: DEMARO
Affiliation: ....Trolls?
Number: Some interpret 616 as the true number of the beast, rather than 666

Demaro is an enigma. He stayed hidden in the shadows when Wile E. Coyote and friends gatecrash the Neutral ceremony. When they all drank the blood, he was one of the seven to remain alive. However, he ended up with a third eye on his forehead. Later on, after Kelic destroyed the blood fountain to prevent more Neutrals from being spawned, Demaro angrily revealed that he wants to overthrow the satanists and raise an army of demons. Kelic taunted Demaro about the fact that Wile E. Coyote is a prodigy, but Demaro responded by summoning Addy the Demon to kill Kelic. Years later, his troll brother Garry requests that he reveal his satanic powers to the Troll King. Last time Demaro's brother bothered him, he burned part of his face off. Is this guy hidden final boss material?

(One more group of defender bios next time and I'm all caught up...for now.)

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Wait wait wait, his most powerful move is the shockwave? But what about the words of death?

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Just as an extremely :spergin: aside, should we try to get this thread's title changed? It bugs me to no end, having this thread name be Sonic & friends get trolled, when the true name of the epic is Tails gets trolled. Or am I just sounding like a big TGT nerd right now.

Anyway, Lazerbot, you are a great storyteller of our time and will be remembered among the true greats such as Goethe and Proust.

Who am I kidding, you are better than those amateurs. Keep on doing whatever you're doing.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

simplefish posted:

Wait wait wait, his most powerful move is the shockwave? But what about the words of death?

"its a shockwave that shuts down you muscles for a short amount of time"

Sounds like the one word of death to me, I think the one he used on Mario.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Laputanmachine posted:

Just as an extremely :spergin: aside, should we try to get this thread's title changed? It bugs me to no end, having this thread name be Sonic & friends get trolled, when the true name of the epic is Tails gets trolled. Or am I just sounding like a big TGT nerd right now.

Anyway, Lazerbot, you are a great storyteller of our time and will be remembered among the true greats such as Goethe and Proust.

Who am I kidding, you are better than those amateurs. Keep on doing whatever you're doing.

Lazerbot requested this name. Who are we to protest?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot requested this name. Who are we to protest?

The thread has always been Sonic & friends get trolled, Lazerbot corrected us when he found the thread and told us to fix it, but no one ever did.

Lazerbot posted:

well thanks to my new fan/haters to make a subject about my comic and my art. thanks for taking time out of your probably not interesting lives. they might be interesting i dont know. i mean theres 12 pages of them talking about my work lol i wish someone would of told me sooner and i would of got in on all the fun :D how rude of you bastards lol i mean you surely proven that a comic about trolls will get Attention if its good or not. its only a matter of time right? so continue it up and link me it. lol it interest me to see what you.ll do next. oh heres the link to the side [link] . and you got the name wrong on the site a simple mistake but its not sonic & and friends gets trolled. its called tails gets trolled so make sure to fix it. and who ever started the whole subject give me a message and lets talk abit maybe drink some tea :D

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

DarkHamsterlord posted:

The thread has always been Sonic & friends get trolled, Lazerbot corrected us when he found the thread and told us to fix it, but no one ever did.

Only a mod or admin can change a thread title. The only acknowledgement from a mod or admin has been when one got mad and banned a troll so he won't be so mad.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
Wow, I completely forgot about the fact that, when LB first discovered us, he thought we were trolling the poo poo out of him and almost hung it all up.

Once he realized we were being cool, he really started taking this poo poo in stride. He doesn't seem to be getting all big headed about it, and he doesn't seem to be a dick, either. Pretty cool for a guy who was just putting his MSPaints up on a Deviant Art account for a couple people only weeks before.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
Funny how these things turn out, most people would assume he some crazy rear end un-self-aware autistic sonic fanservice kids. Maybe some of that is true but frankly he owns. i just hope he aint 30 years old, for some reason that would bum me out

Madoushi posted:

Lazerbot won't let that poo poo get in the way of his vision.

This kid owns so much it should be on this page too. God bless.

Mr. D Bewildering
Mar 24, 2010

8^y

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

Wow, I completely forgot about the fact that, when LB first discovered us, he thought we were trolling the poo poo out of him and almost hung it all up.

Once he realized we were being cool, he really started taking this poo poo in stride. He doesn't seem to be getting all big headed about it, and he doesn't seem to be a dick, either. Pretty cool for a guy who was just putting his MSPaints up on a Deviant Art account for a couple people only weeks before.

I certainly believed this thread to be a mock thread when I first saw it. Pretty sure it was meant to be. But drat, lazerbot showed us. Our dumb asses learned.

His responses are the best, even if the latest one is a bit :ironicat:

Mr. D Bewildering fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Jul 28, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

Funny how these things turn out, most people would assume he some crazy rear end un-self-aware autistic sonic fanservice kids. Maybe some of that is true but frankly he owns. i just hope he aint 30 years old, for some reason that would bum me out

I always find it great how much Lazey B loves and appreciates his fans. His Facebook reads like a love letter to us.

By the way, where does the text under your avatar come from? It's ringing vague internet memory bells but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

This thread has been an amazing journey. It seemed to start out as a mock thread, that turned into actual concern for LB that he might be having some sort of personal issues (e.g. school). Then I remember someone stated that they actually enjoyed the comic and that started several more admissions that they liked the comic. At least that's how I remembered it.

I decided to look at the Tails Gets Trolled page on ED use to state that lazerbot had no real fans and everyone was laughing at him. Now it states "tails gets trolled is the greatest comic ever."

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Cechmanek posted:

I decided to look at the Tails Gets Trolled page on ED use to state that lazerbot had no real fans and everyone was laughing at him. Now it states "tails gets trolled is the greatest comic ever."

"I guess what I'm trying to say is, if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change."

-Rocky IV upon reading TGT

Automata 10 Pack
Jun 21, 2007

Ten games published by Automata, on one cassette

Laputanmachine posted:

I think it has to be called the "somic awful thread" from now on.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive

Calico Heart posted:

I always find it great how much Lazey B loves and appreciates his fans. His Facebook reads like a love letter to us.

I'm impressed that unlike a lot of past webcomic authors his work doesn't suffer from the fandom or the self-awareness that it brings. I'm not sure where all this is going but I hope he keeps developing his style because there is a unique talent there and I mean that in the best possible way.

Calico Heart posted:

By the way, where does the text under your avatar come from? It's ringing vague internet memory bells but I can't quite put my finger on it.

http://twitter.com/preschoolgems/status/73068152958889984

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I think it's amazing how few probations and bans have come out of this thread given its length. I doubt there's been any 200 page threads with actual substance and discussion that have escaped mass-probates/bans and the like. All of this is just further proof that TGT is the path to world peace.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

spregalia posted:

I think it's amazing how few probations and bans have come out of this thread given its length. I doubt there's been any 200 page threads with actual substance and discussion that have escaped mass-probates/bans and the like. All of this is just further proof that TGT is the path to world peace.

I think I got the only probation out of this thread so far (for unsavory speculation regarding the the fate of Justen Bever's body parts after the trolls finished with him); there is no way that I will ever be able to explain that post as being remotely relevant to the thread (if also crossing the borders of good taste several times).

Now I know how Shadow felt after blowing up that civilian town. :smith:

(edit for grammar; see my shameful mistake in the quote below.)

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 28, 2012

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

FadingChord posted:

I think I got the only probation out of this thread so far (for unsavory speculation as the the fate of Justen Bever's body parts after the trolls finished with him); there is no way that I will ever be able to explain that post as being remotely relevant to the thread (if also crossing the borders of good taste several times).

Now I know how Shadow felt after blowing up that civilian town. :smith:

I got one too, for posting and "Oh, you!" image macro in response to Shadow's civilian massacre. Needless to say, my dumbass duly learned.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Lazey B delivering the fun:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

total agreement posted:

Lazey B delivering the fun:

Oh poo poo, he's got a plan, and after he last talked to loving knuckles.

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

When the Hulk tells you to calm down, you really need to calm down

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
I like how he never turns back into Bruce Banner. He has to be super angry all the time.

Dekar
Feb 17, 2011

Forktoss posted:

I like how he never turns back into Bruce Banner. He has to be super angry all the time.

The trolls got to him so bad, it's impossible for him to turn back.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Tails, I am not sure if it is possible for you to learn this power that I have access to because I am a freakin ghost, but let's give it a shot anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

"we all agreed its important to come up with a plan but we think this is starting to get really sad and pathetic."

I think that's Bowser's first great :iceburn: