Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not all that broken up over the lack of a lock-on, because honestly it was such a poorly implemented mechanic in the all previous games. You have to have it on to pull off most moves, but nearly all the time you just pressed the button without caring what it locked on to. In the rare case you actually need to target a high priority enemy (like the bomb guys in DMC3) it's such an awkward button to cycle targets, plus you have no way of really which enemy it's going to toggle to. If they just implement a smart lock-on that prioritizes enemies I would be happy with that. It works pretty well in Bayonetta, so at least they have something to copy (and yes I know that game had a manual lock-on I don't think I used it even once on the first play-through.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

User0015
Nov 24, 2007

Please don't talk about your sexuality unless it serves the ~narrative~!
Double tapping lock-on lets you Umbran Spear (bird form teleport). I use it quite a bit.

That's about it.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Way to be relevant IGN :rolleyes:

DMC: In Defense of Emo Dante - A demon killer not unlike the original. posted:

When DMC first debuted, it hit the internet like the least popular kid showing up at prom. Misunderstood. Underappreciated. Single. In the comment thread of the debut trailer, IGN reader DaveJ41 wrote: "what the F*CK is this BULLSH*T." Bugman offered a similar sentiment: "character looks like a douche." Dante's new appearance -- coupled with a new development studio -- caused an uproar in the Devil May Cry community.

...Or rather, the sections of the community well-versed in complaining and overreaction. Other fans (this author included) stroked their chins and pondered over what wonders a new team could bring to the rambunctious, demonic death orgy that Dante made famous with two pistols, a sword, one red coat, and some envy-inducing hair.

This community backlash is especially shameful because DMC has so much potential -- now more than ever after another strong showing at E3 2012. Furthermore, the "new Dante" shares so many similarities to the "old Dante" that any comparison deeper than "No White Hair No Thank You" reveals that Ninja Theory's adaptation falls much more in line with the original than rabid fans dare to admit.

Dante has always been defined by three pillars: his appearance (i.e. his outfit and weaponry), his effortless display of power, and his attitude. All three of these pillars stand proud in DMC.

First, Dante's looks. While his hair may not be white by default, you'll notice that when Dante initiates his Devil Trigger in recent trailers his appearance changes. With white hair and a blazing red coat, Old Dante shines through when New Dante decides to step it up. Dante's twin pistols and sword also return, rounding out the weaponry bit with a proper checkmark.

Next, Dante's display of power -- often punctuated by an effortless lean or impossible feat. Watch Dante face the fleshy demon queen in our E3 live show demo to see all the nonchalance a demon killer needs. Or enjoy the Hangover trailer to see Dante dress in midair while his home literally flies past him -- a scene invoking the intro to Devil May Cry 3 in more ways than one.

And what would Devil May Cry fans do without Dante's biting attitude? We all remember his no-nonsense personality and one-liners, including the infamous "flock off, feather face" in Devil May Cry 1. Once again, New Dante echoes his predecessor with a fitting middle finger.

Ninja Theory is more than capable of building a great game atop these pillars. At Captivate, journalists received a closer look at the scoring system employed by DMC. It attempts to clarify previous scoring systems by showing exactly which moves score a certain number of points, specifying the details in real-time, on-screen. This system brings a much-needed sense of transparency to style combos and still preserves the charm of the original Devil May Cry.

The visual spectacle on display in recent trailers further highlights the raw coding might of Ninja Theory -- a studio that betters itself with every project. If you trace the team's history from its beginnings with Kung Fu Chaos through each colossal step of growth -- including Heavenly Sword and Enslaved -- you'll see that the studio has come a long way both critically and creatively.

Not to say that Ninja Theory is incapable of committing utter insult to the gaming space -- no one is. But a studio that improves with such a flourish from project to project deserves the community's trust when handling a classic series like Devil May Cry.

With the reboot of Devil May Cry in perfect tune with the original series, the initial internet rage has no place in the larger reception of Ninja Theory's efforts. Fortunately it looks like the more vocal gamers are steadily warming up to New Dante, as the comments posted on our E3 live demo read much more positive. IGN user zeroskiel wrote "wow, it looks way better than I thought it would." Meanwhile, j1spen summarizes the totality of this DMC debacle with this final pearl: "if this game was a cat, it'd be a very nice cat."

Hear, hear, j1spen.

With DMC still agonizing months away from launch, let's put our faith in Ninja Theory and trust that a developer with years of experience will bring a new and exciting spin to Devil May Cry. Let's also recognize that despite a change in hair color and some potential psychological issues, our favorite demon killer never really left us.

We extend the olive branch to you, Emo Dante. May you slaughter all the writhing baddies haunting closets and street corners in the city of Limbo.

Source: http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/20/dmc-in-defense-of-emo-dante

How is it possible to write so many words, and have it all be meaningless sycophantic waffle?

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 17:42 on Jul 21, 2012

Balobam
Apr 28, 2012

Oh wait, what? He gets his white hair when he Devil Triggers? I guess this game will be okay then! Thank gently caress for that, eh?

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
Holy poo poo that is absolutely terrible. It sounds like a press release from Ninja Theory god drat.

"Ninja Theory, those titans of industry, innovators of the field, artists of the craft, have graciously given us the honor to watch their stunning, magnificent, thrilling, and emotive take on the Devil May Cry franchise."

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Pesky Splinter posted:

How is it possible to write so many words, and have it all be meaningless sycophantic waffle?
Hold on, lemme take a look see here...

quote:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/20/dmc-in-defense-of-emo-dante
All right, focus...

quote:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/07/20/dmc-in-defense-of-emo-dante
Enhance.

quote:

http://uk.ign.com
Focus and enhance.

quote:

IGN
Bingo.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

IGN posted:

Meanwhile, j1spen summarizes the totality of this DMC debacle with this final pearl: "if this game was a cat, it'd be a very nice cat."

Holy poo poo, seriously? I mean, I know the previous was quote before this was really nondescript, but then they go with this one that has absolutely no relevance to DMC. You could attach this quote to loving anything and it would still be just as worthless and silly as it already is. Also, I feel this is the only article on this game so far that feels like it's fellating the game in word form. I know other ones have been dumb, but not this fanatical.

Oh my god, that article is so bad.

Captain Baal fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Jul 22, 2012

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It astounds me that someone got paid to write that drivel, I mean we've all read fluff pieces before but that is just flat out fellatio, gently caress the games journalism industry.

Are people's lives at stake here? Is someone going to die if DmC sells like poo poo? What is every website and magazine masturbating over it? All it does is tell me that the game is gonna be terrible so people are doing damage control before its even out.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Alteisen posted:

It astounds me that someone got paid to write that drivel, I mean we've all read fluff pieces before but that is just flat out fellatio, gently caress the games journalism industry.

Are people's lives at stake here? Is someone going to die if DmC sells like poo poo? What is every website and magazine masturbating over it? All it does is tell me that the game is gonna be terrible so people are doing damage control before its even out.

A lot of websites still seem to be bitter over ME3's ending and the fact that fans got it changed.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
Huh? Is that actually a real thing? The ending of ME3 was completely terrible.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
The only thing this shows is that capcom is going to be bankrolling a huge marketing campaign. A Kane and Lynch-ian level of bombardment with site backgrounds being replaced by DMC advertisements.

ImpAtom posted:

A lot of websites still seem to be bitter over ME3's ending and the fact that fans got it changed.

and by websites he means publishers that are mad for making them spend money to fix poo poo. The boss says be pissy so be pissy.

SirDan3k fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Jul 21, 2012

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Huh? Is that actually a real thing? The ending of ME3 was completely terrible.

They weren't changed, so much as an actual epilogue was added in free DLC.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Which provided a little closure which is all fans really wanted.

But just so you would know its from Bioware, the rejection ending is basically haha, gently caress you, accept our artistic vision or get the worst ending possible.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Newly released interview from E3 with Alex Jones, the producer;

quote:

Interviewer: What is it about DMC bosses that you feel are quintessentially "DMC"? What makes it a proper Dante boss fight?

AJ: One of the things is more depth than is apparent on the surface - more there than meets the eye, initially, so skilled players can find ways of shortcutting or "golden-pathing" in ways that aren't obvious. And incentivise casual users to do the same.

[Cut some stuff about the Poison battle which we've all heard]

IV: I guess you've got a unique perspective as a the US producer, on a game that's been made in Europe, but with Japanese origins...what's the European influence on such a Japanese franchise?

AJ: Well the good thing is, Ninja Theory - the developer- has a deep reverance for DMC, which is obviously one of the reasons we decided to go with them, so they understand the series, more or less- way more than I did when I first came on the project. Infact, I had a lot of catching up to do. Those guys are huge DMC buffs, and a lot of the designers in particular.

So it's been a massive collaberation from Capcom Japan. Like in a lot of ways, particually in combat, it's almost been co-designed, with [Hideaki Itsuno] (the lead creative on 2,3 and 4) to come in, and provide the wisdom of how to make incredibly responsive, fluid controlling games.

So, it's been interesting to watch the wisdom get tranferred from Capcom Japan who've been making high and deep fighting games, a really long time, and a really talented studio, like Ninja Theory, who does have the capcity to make great games, but also has really good narrative and stoytelling chops as well. So it was great to bring those two great tastes together.

IV: Can you tell us what DMC has in terms of narrative?

AJ: At the basics, it's a "rebirth", "reimagining" of Dante's origin story so we want to go back to square-one, tell the story of how Dante becomes Dante, in the world that we've created.

And it's got a more standard western, narrative sensability to it, this time. So it's a little more straight forward - but as I said the narrative is great, and NT's ability to tell story through cutscenes (you'll see some amazing cutscenes - like of the highest quality you'll see in interactive media).

IV: When the game was first announced, there was a bit of a shock about [his design]. Maybe you were expecting it?

AJ: We were totally expecting some degree of it. I think it's fair to say, we weren't expecting as big and as sustained reaction that we got. But it's understandable, we have a very passionate fanbase, and that's totally a good thing - you want people to be enaged in the product and the character and care about it. And we were asking fans of the series to accept a lot of change - not being made in Japan, being made by a western dev - that brings in a lot of worry, because, no-one really makes awesome fighting games like Capcom Japan. So I think the character design became a repository for fears to do with the game becoming less fun. So what I can tell everyone, is that, at the controller level, this game plays and feels like a DMC [not according to people who've played the demo and aren't a game "journalist" :smug:].

IV: I think that's a normal thing; people ask for change, but when they're faced with change, they want the thing they're used to.

AJ: I think there is something there. I think we've struck a very good balance between changing things, and continuity. Mechanics, combat, you're gonna be seeing things that long standing fans of DMC recognise. You'll have the Rebellion, Ebony and Ivory, that'll play a simlilar role they have in previous DMC games.

But the idea of the Angel and Demon aspect of Dante this time, gives us a more variable set of mechanics, like the lift and pull (which you can use in combat and environmental traversal), which adds a layer of depth that previous DMCs didn't have. We're also doing seamless change between weapons that allows you to extend combo chains, and create your own custom ones, as you go on the fly.

There's a lot there. And I think it'll be something that fans of the series will be really pleased with.

Source: http://www.gamereactor.eu/grtv/?id=48801

He is full of so much poo poo.

Add another "loving" to the list, by the way.
Mundus: "Just like your father, too big for your loving boots."

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jul 24, 2012

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
If I keep seeing them harp about "Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory" my eyeballs are going to roll out of my skull. Yes please reassure me that you are focusing on the most vanilla and standard DMC weapons.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Or being told that the instant weapon change (DMC2), allowing variable and complex combos (DMC3), and angel/demon grappel (DMC4) are new things to the series.

Yes, those things have never been seen before in a DMC. :rolleyes:

On a different topic, I found the two DMC novels in the bottom of a box in my garage. They're just as terrible as all the other DMC spin-off stuff.

The first is a prelude to the first DMC game. The only interesting thing is them stuffing Vergil in there and sticking him in blue and giving him Yamato, many years prior to them reusing him in DMC3. The big difference is that he goes by a nom de guerre, "Gilver", and uses guns. Well, a gun, at one point.

The second novel is a prequel to DMC2. And is just plain boring. It involves an item which can posses people, and somehow makes a portal which transports Dante to a parallel universe, where he was captured by Mundus as a child, while Vergil (as Nero Angelo) and Eva led a rebellion against Mundus, aided by the bosses from DMC1 in human form (Phantom, Nightmare, Griffin, a Shadow and a Frost), who can all trigger to their demon selves.

They have a big fight against an army of Trish clones, and kill parallel Trish. And then Dante has an off-screen fight with Mundus. Comes back to the real world and kills the item-thing. And then it sets up the worst game in the series. It reads less interestingly than it sounds.

Why does all the spin-off stuff have to suck?

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 25, 2012

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011

I would be stoked for Keith Szarabajka's rendition of Vergil as an angry but redemption-seeking missionary in post-apocalyptic Utah Limbo City.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Capcom's Japanese website has updated with some new images and info:

DEVIL posted:

All activities in the real world has been manipulated by the Demons
Even a factory producing "Virility" which has been a very popular beverage to residents of the city. But the Demons' reach extends even here as well!

Virility factory
Coming into contact with Limbo, will change stages in the blink of an eye.
Using the Angel and Demon abilities, Dante will pave his way through the hidden world of Limbo!

But, after infiltrating the warehouse, waiting at the end of the line, and the producer of "Virility" is ...
A Succubus demon.

Combat with a giant demon succubus.
For more than a thousand years, this giant demoness has lived. Fluid emanating from her mouth is a tremendous toxin, depriving the strength of any who it touches. And at the end of her arms, she attacks with sharp nails.

And usually does not change even for succubus boast many times the size of Dante, missing the battle to cool and stylish!

So yeah. Some new shots of a factory, or something.

Apparently some new stuff is coming around the end of this month. May be even something to do with Vergil...possibly. If the 4-chan guy can be trusted.

Ein Bear
Mar 26, 2010

Oh Sirrah, how deliciously absurd!
So when will they show off Slurms McKenzie's gameplay?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ein Bear posted:

They did already back at E3. It looked... pretty boring really.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Okay, now this game is just annoying me by liberally using terms that it doesn't seem to have a grasp on. I know people are allowed to take their own interpretations with things, but Succubi are demons who take the form of human women to seduce men, the male counterpart being an incubus. Unless they show the Slurm Queen show herself transform into a woman to get some f- I'm gonna stop right there before that gets any more creepy than it already is. It's not like Beowulf or Geryon, those are names which can just be attached to things if you so wish, but Poison's name is not Succubus. Although it's very possible I'm just not anticipating this game so much I'm letting even the mythology part of it piss me off when that stuff can be interpreted in any way.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Well that's the Japanese copy writer's description, I'm sure they have a much more liberal interpretation of those terms. For example in the Japanese comic Berserk they frequently use the term 'incubus' to refer to little octopus shaped demons that feed on terror.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Ein Bear posted:

Imagine the Savior battle from DMC4, but really loving boring. And with more "FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOOOOOOU!"

It's basically, hit with heavy attacks, angel-lift to another platform to avoid vomit, rinse and repeat.

Sex_Ferguson posted:

Okay, now this game is just annoying me by liberally using terms that it doesn't seem to have a grasp on.
[...]
Although it's very possible I'm just not anticipating this game so much I'm letting even the mythology part of it piss me off when that stuff can be interpreted in any way.

It's not saying that her name is "Succubus", that she is a succubus. The devs her called her a succubus, because Slurm Queen is copy-righted.

And DMC not using proper terms for things doesn't really bother me, personally.

I mean, Nelo Angelo. Or any of the Divine Comedy references. And Beowulf is pretty much Pazuzu.

But Beowulf sounds more hardcore :rock:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I was acknowledging they were calling her a succubus in my post, I even acknowledged her name is Poison. Although, I am definitely just being :spergin: about this because I am not excited for the game, I'll stop that now.

Pesky Splinter posted:

Imagine the Savior battle from DMC4, but really loving boring. And with more "FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK YOOOOOOU!"

I've never seen this fight until now and hearing that it's the first time their tester beat it live sounds like a load of crap. I mean the boss didn't do anything in that fight that could be remotely considered "thoughtprovoking". I have to admit though I do like the scenery a lot.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

Sex_Ferguson posted:

I've never seen this fight until now and hearing that it's the first time their tester beat it live sounds like a load of crap. I mean the boss didn't do anything in that fight that could be remotely considered "thoughtprovoking". I have to admit though I do like the scenery a lot.

I've been through about a half-dozen of those videos, trying to find stuff for this thread, watching people of various levels of skill, and at no point does the boss do anything other than pathetically swipe at Dante, vomit slurm, and smash one of the platforms when you take down one of its - way too long- health bars. Oh, with occasional preset taunts from Dante along the lines of "I'll clip your nails" or "I'm your prom-date, ugly!" (I think he says the last one :confused:).

[e]: Yeah, agreed 100%.

The big bosses are okay for the spectacle of it. But the best fights in the series (and Bayonetta) have always been against the human-sized foes (or just slightly bigger than).
VVV

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 14:59 on Jul 26, 2012

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
The giant immobile boss with Tons o' Health (aka The Savior) is the worst kind of fight for DMC. The best bosses in theses games are the smaller quick ones, like Vergil, Agni&Rudra, or Beowulf.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Pesky Splinter posted:

Newly released interview from E3 with Alex Jones, the producer;

quote:

Interviewer: What is it about DMC bosses that you feel are quintessentially "DMC"? What makes it a proper Dante boss fight?

quote:

AJ: One of the things is more depth than is apparent on the surface - more there than meets the eye, initially, so skilled players can find ways of shortcutting or "golden-pathing" in ways that aren't obvious. And incentivise casual users to do the same.

:confused: That's... not actually an answer?

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
Remember that "Project X Zone" beat-em-up thing that Classic Dante is starring in?

Well, Lady is in it as a support character.

No Bayonetta yet though. :saddowns:

Deacon of Delicious
Aug 20, 2007

I bet the twist ending is Dracula's dick-babies
Scrap this DMC, scrap Ninja Theory, make a spinoff featuring Lady instead.

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011

Pesky Splinter posted:

No Bayonetta yet though. :saddowns:

Sega may not actually have the rights to Bayonetta. They may belong to the actual developer, Platinum Studios. Which is good, because Sega is loving terrible.

vv I like to lean on the positive side of things, however unlikely. I have no problem with them taking out the Sega related things either. I truly hate Sega is what I'm getting at.

ThePhenomenalBaby fucked around with this message at 23:09 on Jul 26, 2012

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

ThePhenomenalBaby posted:

Sega may not actually have the rights to Bayonetta. They may belong to the actual developer, Platinum Studios. Which is good, because Sega is loving terrible.

There's no way SEGA would sign that kind of contract. Even if that was the case, the game itself could never be published by anybody else unless they take out half the sound tracks and all the Sonic rings.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
I hate to take this thread off track but has a Bayonetta 2 been confirmed? I actually found Bayonetta to be more of a spiritual successor to DMC 3 than DMC 4 did

yoshesque
Dec 19, 2010

Looks confirmed to me :downs:

(no, and probably never)

toasterwarrior
Nov 11, 2011
While the recent dearth of substantial and credible news on DmC is discouraging, it looks like Darksiders 2's team stepped up the combat system in the game because it looks fast and pretty intense compared to DS1: http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-ex-darksiders-ii/17-6376/.

I liked the first one, even if it didn't inspire me to 100% completion, but at this point I'll take any good action brawler I can get since I've played DMC4 to death.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

The Miracle posted:

I hate to take this thread off track but has a Bayonetta 2 been confirmed? I actually found Bayonetta to be more of a spiritual successor to DMC 3 than DMC 4 did

Pesky Splinter posted:

There was an uncomfirmed rumour (as far as I know) that SEGA had cancelled it, even though Bayonetta 2 has never been offically announced. They did cancel some other known games in development though.

All that is currently know is:
"The game was to include a new character, in the form of a member of the US military."

I don't think it would have been the same if that rumour was true. Part of the fun of Bayonetta, was playing as Bayonetta.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Pesky Splinter posted:

I don't think it would have been the same if that rumour was true. Part of the fun of Bayonetta, was playing as Bayonetta.

You'd play as Sgt. Rick McComb, acting military adviser to Bayonetta's hair against the forces of eternity.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Pesky Splinter posted:

They never said he was a playable character. Anyways Platinum has got their hands full, but you'll certainly never hear me complain about Bayonetta 2.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.

notZaar posted:

They never said he was a playable character. Anyways Platinum has got their hands full, but you'll certainly never hear me complain about Bayonetta 2.

That's true. If Bayo 2 does ever come out, I'd be as pleased as punch.

Hey! Once DmC comes out, and Ninja Theory has some free time on their hands, do you SEGA will ask them to make Bayonet- :suicide:

The Trailer would be "A blonde haired woman walks through a dirty city street, while a gritty narrator who sounds like he gargles rocks, says "This place - they called it paradise. It ain't for no angels." Cut to some shots of the blonde haired woman fighting things, and then her atop a building smoking. "My name is Cereza. gently caress. You." and then she jumps off the building. And the words "BayoNetta" appear.

Tameem would then say something over the next months along the lines of;

"Well, it was too Japanese, and her character design was ridiculous. And we made her blonde to try to break with the traditional witch look of black. She's also a half-angel and fights her own kind for added pathos, and she hates angels because she was molested as a child in an abusive orpanage, and now she's out to get her revenge against the angels becuase of this.

A turning point in the character designs, was her looking into a mirror and twisting her hair slightly into a halo. And that's when I knew we got it.

They didn't intentially design her as a female version of me, it's just a coincidence. We expected the backlash but all they complain about is her hair - don't worry, when she enters witch-time it changes to black!

And she's joined forces with a resistance group called "L'ordre", lead by the mysterious "D'Arc" who try to stop angels bombing abortion clinics because we need some kind of social commentary in this game."

Pesky Splinter fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jul 28, 2012

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Azubah posted:

You'd play as Sgt. Rick McComb, acting military adviser to Bayonetta's hair against the forces of eternity.

Bayonetta can't use any of her hair magic till he says so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Alteisen posted:

Bayonetta can't use any of her hair magic till he says so.

Well, the first game about about Father, so clearly the sequel needs to be about The Baby.

• Locked thread