Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
I haven't actually seen it, but I can't imagine a "worst movie ever" list without Jack & Jill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Birdemic. I can't imagine any movie ever topping this. Fans of bad movies such as The Room and Troll 2 HAVE to watch this. You just have to see it to believe it.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The Alone in the Dark movie was easily the worst movie I've ever seen. The wall of text exposition at the very beginning would be right at home in TGT.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

derp posted:

Birdemic. I can't imagine any movie ever topping this. Fans of bad movies such as The Room and Troll 2 HAVE to watch this. You just have to see it to believe it.

Oh good god every few seconds the camera pointlessly cuts and the background noises skips.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

simplefish posted:

Oh good god every few seconds the camera pointlessly cuts and the background noises skips.

That trailer is infinitely better edited than the actual movie. Here is a clip. I cannot recommend this movie highly enough.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

derp posted:

"Nothing says 'great horror movie' quite like Morrowind Combat." :v:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
It's got an amazing musical sequence too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcExOiUDd0g

Now I have this song in my head again

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

HELL YEAH

ClownSyndrome posted:

hell yeah dance party!!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

ClownSyndrome posted:

Oh god I forgot about this. Why are they doing the robot. Everything about this movie is just so perfectly bad <3

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

derp posted:

Birdemic is hilarious, once the birds actually decide to show up like halfway through the loving movie jesus christ.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
You can't talk bad movies without mentioning The Room. It's the best bad movie.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
Turkish Star Wars

I hope it inspires Lazerbot to create even better fighting scenes.

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

ClownSyndrome posted:

I'll see your "Just Hangin' Out" and raise you "Outta Sight" from "Creating Rem Lezar".

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Rahonavis posted:

I'll see your "Just Hangin' Out" and raise you "Outta Sight" from "Creating Rem Lezar".

This is what's been missing from my life.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I watched Delgo recently and it has claimed the position of Best Bad Movie in my heart. It's not bad in the more immediately funny way The Room is, though, it's more of a Last Airbender kind of bad in that it's absolutely incredulous how much money and time went into the movie and yet it possesses these awful, impossible to like characters, terrifying character designs and some incredibly hamhanded storytelling.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

derp posted:

Oh, there's a puma, I have to go.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

While I don't have a direct link, instead I'll give him the review one of the guys at Corn Pone Flicks did of Armageddon: The Final Challenge.

It's got enough clips to replicate watching the film, just so you don't actually have to.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
I remember years ago during a friend's birthday party someone turned on TV and this was going on.

It eventually got so awesome that I suspected it was some kind of mass psychosis. It was simply too weird of a movie to be shown in national television during prime time. But somehow it got there.

So yeah, Leonard Part 6.

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy

simplefish posted:

I'm going to say House, the Japanese horror from 1977, despite the fact that it somehow got three and a half stars on IMDB. Terrible, terrible film.

What! How can you say that? It's brilliantly insane. As a fan of lazerbot, how can you not appreciate it's absurdity?

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

IMDB posted:

Trivia
Bill Cosby bought the television rights, to make sure the film would never appear on television.

hahahhaa

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
The Garbage Pail Kids.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
The Last Airbender

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Fatal Deviation, Ireland's first martial arts flick.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I am the Ripper

Low budget French Horror/action movie, imagine The Matrix, but instead of Slow-motion, the actions scenes are sped up and lens flares are added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FmMaWbpgk

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Not a Twat posted:

What! How can you say that? It's brilliantly insane. As a fan of lazerbot, how can you not appreciate it's absurdity?

Yeah, seriously. Nobody thinks House is a good movie, just a crazy batshit insane movie that is incredibly fun to watch and laugh at.

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
Prehistoric Bimbos In Armageddon City

It's a cheap shot on home video film that features some of the most hysterical amateur acting and scenes I've ever had the pleasure of viewing. Part of its charm is just how you can tell the crew themselves aren't taking this poo poo seriously and are just having a good time. That and the plot and writing reminds me a little of the crap Lazerbot would come up with.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

ClownSyndrome posted:

I am the Ripper

Low budget French Horror/action movie, imagine The Matrix, but instead of Slow-motion, the actions scenes are sped up and lens flares are added

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0FmMaWbpgk

I love how the first 75 seconds of the trailer is introducing characters.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Warning: There is a HELL of a tone shift in the middle of that French trailer.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Not a Twat posted:

Febreeze posted:

Yeah, seriously. Nobody thinks House is a good movie, just a crazy batshit insane movie that is incredibly fun to watch and laugh at.

I wasn't expecting it to be "good" in the conventional sense, having been warned that "It's really the first 'so bad it's good' film"

However, I was sorely disappointed. I've seen crazier films, more engaging films, and films that were both of those. I couldn't laugh at it - House took itself way too seriously, and didn't really aim high enough for me to rate it as a "tried but failed hilariously by over-reaching itself".

To be clear: Lazerbot is twice the writer of anyone related to House. His composition, timing, execution, story, characters (and character development) far outstrip it, and runs the movie into the ground when it comes to artistic merit. There is absolutely no reason to spend time from your life that you will never get back watching House, especially not when there are better alternatives (including TGT) around.

It's interesting to find that people disagree, but I'm not heavily invested in my opinion of House. If you want to try convincing me otherwise, that's cool, but personally I have nothing else to say about it, so won't be revisiting this subject again.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a bad movie thread somewhere? I'm loving all these suggestions.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

derp posted:

Is there a bad movie thread somewhere? I'm loving all these suggestions.

I think we had one in Cinema Discusso not too long ago.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

simplefish posted:

I'm going to say House, the Japanese horror from 1977, despite the fact that it somehow got three and a half stars on IMDB. Terrible, terrible film.

It's also a criterion collection film.

Birdemic? Alone in the Dark? The movies you guys consider "bad" are really cute. Ever seen Haunted Boat?

Metal Loaf posted:

Fatal Deviation, Ireland's first martial arts flick.

I love Fatal Deviation! The best Irish Kung Fu movie featuring a member of Boyzone there is!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 01:14 on Jul 31, 2012

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I think dragon wars was the worst one I had ever seen.
Nothing made sense. The movie was a giant plot hole. The ending hurt my brain.

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jul 31, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I love how we have a page long discussion about terrible movies in a web comic thread and it doesn't seem out of place at all. Lazerbot knows how to keep us busy while we wait.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
You know, let us all be thankful that this comic is as good as it is. As we all know it could have so easily been really bad. Case in point:

This other Sonic Comic.

I originally saw this because, on this other forum for my silly little voice acting hobby, this person has been looking for people to voice the characters for the third episode.

Yep, they've actually acted out their own motion comics.

Ep. 1. And Ep. 2.

We're looking at pretty much every other sonic based comic here in terms of art and writing quality. Oh blessed are we comparatively.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

See, TGT is different because people here make motion comics of it as fanart, while that other comic has motion comics made by its own creator because he or she needs it to feed their ego.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

elmer fud posted:

I think dragon wars was the worst one I had ever seen.
Nothing made sense. The movie was a giant plot hole. The ending hurt my brain.

Wasn't Dragon Wars that movie that began with a flashback and then they had another flashback during the first one?

I think the worst movie I've seen was Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey. It's not even the kind of bad you can laugh at, it's just so loving terrible and unfunny you can't do anything but shake your head. You used to be so funny Dana, what happened?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

You know, let us all be thankful that this comic is as good as it is. As we all know it could have so easily been really bad. Case in point:

Oh nooooo Oh Noooo!!!!

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Tagichatn posted:

Wasn't Dragon Wars that movie that began with a flashback and then they had another flashback during the first one?

I think the worst movie I've seen was Master of Disguise with Dana Carvey. It's not even the kind of bad you can laugh at, it's just so loving terrible and unfunny you can't do anything but shake your head. You used to be so funny Dana, what happened?

My favorite was the 30 minute slow-mo action scene in House of the Dead that, after it ended, spent another five minutes recapping all the "highlights."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
You do realize that after TGT he's probably going to do a crossover of the worst films ever made, right?

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY lovely FILMS