Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
New page, so...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm a little bummed that there isn't going to be a tails/whatever-that-transvestite-ghost-I-don't-know-where-she's-from sex scene.

VVVVV :smith: :hf: :smith:

FreakerByTheSpeaker fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Aug 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
So, I' m ashamed of thinking this, but how would that sex work? Would she just turn part of her body down there into a shadow hole?

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007
Lazerbot never cease to deliver.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl
9th panel has got me cracking up. What great comic timing.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

This page is beautifully bizarre.

Aramek posted:

Very proud of you, friend! This made reading this bearable.

She may not be smart enough to realize I'm making fun of her, or she hasn't watched it yet. Unless someone on here is "lovekawakawaii" then her fans are not smart enough to realize it.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

FrenchToasty posted:

we have plenty of
time, you
wanna gently caress?

w..... im sorry wh..... what did you
just say? did you just ask if i wanted to
have sex with you? ummmmmmmm i........
ummmmmm
\
:staredog:

Bloomington fucked around with this message at 16:10 on Aug 3, 2012

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Lazerbot is truly a gentleman. From his DA comments to the way he handles FB trolling.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Massive style shift mid-scene. Everything looks so sketchy now.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
What in God's name is Tails going to learn from Ronald McDonald?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

E the Shaggy posted:

mags
May 30, 2008

E the Shaggy posted:

Ronald McDonald has displayed some unusual abilities over the years, such as conjuration and superhuman speed. Perhaps he will teach Tails useful secrets he learned during his battles with the Hamburgler.

Edit: ^^^ That is terrifying.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Tom Pridgen posted:

Ronald McDonald has displayed some unusual abilities over the years, such as conjuration and superhuman speed. Perhaps he will teach Tails useful secrets he learned during his battles with the Hamburgler.

I have a terrible suspicion his back story is going to end with any number of fryguys raped and killed.

vvv mad props for knowing your Mc'Ds history!

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 17:13 on Aug 3, 2012

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Tom Pridgen posted:

I bet you Ronald is like Sonic and will tell Tails how he solved the problem of "the Grimace" without any villains.

mags
May 30, 2008

Mo Tzu posted:

I bet you Ronald is like Sonic and will tell Tails how he solved the problem of "the Grimace" without any villains.

I just read up on the history of the character and I am somewhat surprised, mostly by the fact that Grimace is a ham radio enthusiast.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

The Hamburglar was more or less a troll. Always stealing the good people's burgers.

Since LB likes to bring out the obscure, I expect an appearance from Mayor McCheese.

mags
May 30, 2008

I'm just excited at the possibility that McDonaldLand might get the Lazerbot treatment.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

They introduced a new character to represent grape slushees! But it turns out he was a troll, and trolls like to rape, so he changed his name to THE GRAPIST.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

We're almost at the end of the Defenders. Only Ronald, Frogger, Leap Frog, and Pac Man are left (unless Trix Rabbit still has a role to play). Oh and I guess Piro might have some training for Tails too.

Torgover
Sep 2, 2006

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I figure it's about time I contributed something to the thread if I am ever to consider myself worthy of the great "troll slaiyers" tag, so I've made some fanart of my personal favorite character in TGT, in the one true form he was meant to be presented: Finger puppet.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
whats did you say??
i got a loving
finger up my rear end

That is seriously awesome though, excellent job!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

We're almost at the end of the Defenders. Only Ronald, Frogger, Leap Frog, and Pac Man are left (unless Trix Rabbit still has a role to play). Oh and I guess Piro might have some training for Tails too.

Don't forget Arthur!

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Nice attention to detail as well, Olivia. I notice he has no loving ears.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Mary Annette posted:

Massive style shift mid-scene. Everything looks so sketchy now.

This isn't the first page he's drawn in the rougher style. I'm not sure why he's doing it, but I don't like it as much.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Olivia42 posted:

I figure it's about time I contributed something to the thread if I am ever to consider myself worthy of the great "troll slaiyers" tag, so I've made some fanart of my personal favorite character in TGT, in the one true form he was meant to be presented: Finger puppet.

That needs to be on the middle finger when it's time to say, "gently caress you, trolls."

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

E the Shaggy posted:

Ronald is pretty badass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdNaoYxzZ3s

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

i will show you how it's done greater than. Less than

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

nerdbot posted:

Don't forget Arthur!

poo poo you're right. How the hell is Arthur such a high ranked Defender...

Also I can't believe that Vivian, the painfully shy ghost from Paper Mario just asked Tails if he wanted to gently caress. And that it was funny.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Jesus loving christ it's The McStand :stonk:

Igiari
Sep 14, 2007
tails you need to control it, your using to much now :pwn:

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
Panel 10 with Tales saying 'damnit' is one of my favourite things in this comic so far.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Time for some lazerjokes!

lazerbot posted:

i just had to make fun of that fact that ashe gives away all his pokemon on the tv show lol

lazerbot posted:

lol well do ya?

:catstare:

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
Ah, yes, but what is the dividing line between trolling and "just loving with you" because you "just couldn't miss the chance to see
your hilarious reaction to the question" hm?????

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Trolling ethics is never black and white!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
The >.< in panel four is what does it for me in this update.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

That face plant reminds me of Beneke's dash & crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwzDqN7foyI

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

Ah, yes, but what is the dividing line between trolling and "just loving with you" because you "just couldn't miss the chance to see
your hilarious reaction to the question" hm?????

Between Vivian's concern about Mario and Luigi "losing there way" back in Chapter 6, and Kermit saying not all the Defenders can be trusted, perhaps she will BETRAY THE ORDER to help Mario.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Defiance Industries posted:

They introduced a new character to represent grape slushees! But it turns out he was a troll, and trolls like to rape, so he changed his name to THE GRAPIST.

I hope his story involves being tied to a radiator and graped.

KingKalamari
Aug 24, 2007

Fuzzy dice, bongos in the back
My ship of love is ready to attack

quote:

calm down im just loving
with you, I have no interest
in doing such things to you

Wait...That sounds suspiciously like trolling to me...

Otterspace
Jul 13, 2006

This is not a good idea.
Good catch, usually I would gloss over speculation like that but in this comic theres a chance that means something. And coming from such a benign character you wouldn't expect it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

KingKalamari posted:

Wait...That sounds suspiciously like trolling to me...

The very fact that he has us questioning things in this sort of detail is testament to Lazey B's storytelling genius.