Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

KingKalamari posted:

Wait...That sounds suspiciously like trolling to me...

She could have meant it and just said that after seeing Tail's reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
The end of this page happened because we told Lazerbot she's trans, didn't it.

Lazerbot, you wonderful bastard. Never change.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Olivia42 posted:

I figure it's about time I contributed something to the thread if I am ever to consider myself worthy of the great "troll slaiyers" tag, so I've made some fanart of my personal favorite character in TGT, in the one true form he was meant to be presented: Finger puppet.

gently caress this is awesome, I love his expression.

You should do other TGT characters. Although Rob does seem uniquely suited for finger puppet form.

HOORAY
Jul 13, 2001

Vogon Poet posted:

This isn't the first page he's drawn in the rougher style. I'm not sure why he's doing it, but I don't like it as much.

Maybe he is using his friend's computer that he is mushing off of because of the virus? I like that it inexplicably changes every now and then though, it's charming.

Stottie Kyek
Apr 26, 2008

fuckin egg in a bun

Olivia42 posted:

I figure it's about time I contributed something to the thread if I am ever to consider myself worthy of the great "troll slaiyers" tag, so I've made some fanart of my personal favorite character in TGT, in the one true form he was meant to be presented: Finger puppet.

I love this little guy so, so much. His face is just priceless. You could have so much fun re-enacting classic scenes from TGT with him!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Stottie Kyek posted:

I love this little guy so, so much. His face is just priceless. You could have so much fun re-enacting classic scenes from TGT with him!

Holy poo poo, TGT finger puppet theatre needs to be a thing.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

HULK
HULK
INCREDIBLE HULK

(Cheeto man!)

HULK
HULK
INCREDIBLE HULK

(Cheeto man!)

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

[Fake page created by unfunny troll from ED who hacked Lazerbot's DA page]

No need to keep this around.

Sue fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 5, 2012

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
"Want some combat tips?"

"Sure."

"Kill your opponent"

"Well, Jeez. Why didn't I think of that?"

Also, Batman sort of sounds like Shadow there.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

This has to be a fan submission to lazerbot that he's posting as if it's a new page. Aside from the art, the writing is actually pretty different than his usual.

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
What's going on with Batman's ram horns?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

No, no, I don't like anything about this page. I don't like it at all. Please don't make this a thing, Lazey B.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lazerbot does not use words like "scion" and "phantasmagoria".

We are being trolled.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
According to lazerbot, he

quote:

I have been studying all the work of all the great contemporary painters like that dude with the loving exploding horses and poo poo and I believe this shows in my more recent art style change.

Don't be so uncultured, everyone.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
So, umm, we have Batman, talking about shooting in a dark room full of people with moving images on a giant white paper...

Oh. OH. :gonk:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Forktoss posted:

So, umm, we have Batman, talking about shooting in a dark room full of people with moving images on a giant white paper...

Oh. OH. :gonk:

You're right. Lazerbot, no. :(

At least it means this is a one off, right? Right?

Edit: Batman is pale white and has red lips in the first panel. He might be the Joker in disguise. Lazerbot don't do this.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Aug 4, 2012

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Data Graham posted:

Lazerbot does not use words like "scion" and "phantasmagoria".

We are being trolled.

I agree with this. People need to :chillpill:

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

At least it means this is a one off, right? Right?

Well, now we know his account has been hacked ...

Sue fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 4, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Did his page get hacked or something? What the gently caress is this?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Not sure. The 'you loving shoot them' bit is classic lazerbot, but I agree that there's something off about the rest of the dialogue. Like it's guest comic week.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

FrenchToasty posted:

Did his page get hacked or something? What the gently caress is this?

My thoughts exactly. I'm familiar enough with Lazerbotian prose to know this isn't his writing, both in the comic and the replies to the comments.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

This all feels like a dream sequence.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wait... This is 'Page 15', but Page 14 is missing. What the flying gently caress is going on? Is Lazerbot loving with our minds? :psyduck:

OmegaCake
May 5, 2010

Let's say you and I go back to my room and jack in.
Sooo...uh...I am rather loathe to point this out, but, there's also the Tails suddenly having bright red hair in the last panel of that comic, now that you point out the references to that...Laserbot, don't do that kind of joke, man! You'll lose your audience!

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

This page is in terribly poor taste. As ironic as this is I really hope it was a troll who hacked into his page.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Guys, my pill is burning up over here.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
Wow, a Colorado massacre strip. That just flat-out sucks.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

This has to be a fan submission to lazerbot that he's posting as if it's a new page. Aside from the art, the writing is actually pretty different than his usual.

Yeah, this isn't his art style or his prose. It's something a fan gave him and he's using to troll us, or his account was hacked. This isn't Lazy B work in any way, shape, or form.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I'm starting to get sad

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
This wasn't Lazerbot in anyway. A week ago Lazerbot was having a conversation with a troll who was trying to get him to say he supported the Colorado shootings and 'blamed the comic'. Lazerbot tried to politely brush him off but finally got a little angry and told him the entire event happened because the guy wasn't right in the head and had a pathological need for attention, and mass murder was a loving wrong way to go about it. And the tragedy wasn't funny or connected to his comic in the least. He then said he would never bring up the shootings in the comic because of that, despite the troll continuing to beg him to do so.

It was a nice run while it lasted but I guess the comic is over with now thanks to this.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Nilbop posted:

Wow, a Colorado massacre strip. That just flat-out sucks.

Oh poo poo, I just realized this. Now I dislike it even more.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Waffleman_ posted:

Oh poo poo, I just realized this. Now I dislike it even more.

It isn't even Lazy B's work, so don't get mad at him. His account was hacked.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Undead Unicorn posted:

It isn't even Lazy B's work, so don't get mad at him. His account was hacked.

Maybe he was talking about this when he said his computer got a virus. The problem is actually with his DA account.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I think the fact that the "Jinstine Cam" Facebook page hasn't linked to this comic is evidence enough that Lazerbot isn't responsible for its creation or its posting.

At least, I hope so. :(

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Yeah, was on ED chatlogs. Ponygiotis Vavetsikas is claiming responsibility.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well what a jerk. I hope Lazerbot looks into a more reliable place to host his comics than Deviantart.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Very disappointing. Hopefully this gets sorted out quickly.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
I can't wait till Chris-Chan gets out of jail so that all the cool and edgy ED bullies can go back to bothering him instead. Leave Lazerbot alone you jerks!

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Now more than ever before, :fut:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Undead Unicorn posted:

Yeah, was on ED chatlogs. Ponygiotis Vavetsikas is claiming responsibility.

What? That's not even funny. What an rear end in a top hat.

I don't see why this means the comic won't be continued, though. He just needs a new account.