Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

There's something so meta about the hacker saga. It's like the trolls don't want Lazerbot telling the world their secrets. And yet he is the master; he holds the secrets already.

Now all we need is a shapeshifter/impersonation subplot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

BiggerJ posted:

We should make backups of Tails Gets Trolled in case the hacker deletes or replaces the comics.

This has already been done since each new page has been uploaded to imgur.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Data Graham posted:

There's something so meta about the hacker saga. It's like the trolls don't want Lazerbot telling the world their secrets. And yet he is the master; he holds the secrets already.

The funniest thing is after Lazerbot screen capped their conversation, ponycotius posted lazerbot "begging like an autsimal bitch" for his DA account back.

Begging consisted of "lol, ok sure whatever." when the hacker said he give it back after he uploaded a couple of pages. This literally is the most pathetic trolling attempt ever.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

23 Flavors posted:

Is it all on an album? Link?

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is it all on an album? Link?

There is an imgur album link in the very first sentence of the OP. It's not completely up to date but seems to be missing about half of chapter 10 and all of chapter 11.

23 Flavors fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Aug 5, 2012

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009

Suzuki Method posted:

:siren: E: I told Lazerbot about contacting DeviantART and he doesn't really know how to. If someone here has a dA account (I don't) and knows how to talk to a dA administrator or something about a compromised account that you own, drop Lazerbot a line. :siren:

taken from the DeviantArt Faq. Hope this helps.

closeted republican
Sep 9, 2005

Undead Unicorn posted:

The funniest thing is after Lazerbot screen capped their conversation, ponycotius posted lazerbot "begging like an autsimal bitch" for his DA account back.

Begging consisted of "lol, ok sure whatever." when the hacker said he give it back after he uploaded a couple of pages. This literally is the most pathetic trolling attempt ever.

The whole thing is ridiculously pathetic when you learn that the "troll" is in his 20s and is obsessed with MLP and Chris-chan. He is just as bad, if not worse (in the case of Lazerbot), than the people he trolls. It's hilarious.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Oh Tails, you're kind of an rear end in a top hat. Then again, if I knew how to shoot cheesy kamehamehas and was (probably) still a little high I'd probably be kind of a prick too.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
I sent Lazerbot a note on DA telling him who to contact and wished him good luck, he replied "thanks and i will get it back". Hopefully he will soon!

H.P. Shivcraft
Mar 17, 2008

STAY UNRULY, YOU HEARTLESS MONSTERS!
Rosie O'Donnell is Ronald McDonald's sister and she was forced to watch Twilight until she died from brain damage.

This goddamn comic.

also

you want to know what i can do, im an illusionist, i
create illusions, i play with your eyes, i can make up
1000s of different illusions, you see i could do
what ever i want while you see the illusions

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

It's like this hacker rear end in a top hat read about the Solid Chris/Liquid Chris debacle and thought it was so funny that he had to try it with Lazerbot. Sadly, the only thing that made loving with Chris-chan even moderately funny was the fact that the guy was totally unhinged. LazyB is so loving zen, the troll ends up looking like the idiot here.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Ever since that Ponygiotis Vavetsikas guy was posting on your facebook I got a bad vibe from him. Everything he posted I just wanted to slap him and tell him to shut the gently caress up, he's not funny. Even the "nice" things he'd say were sarcastic and mocking, you could hear the nerd giggles as he typed his amazing burns. What a annoying jerk. Seriously everything "Ponygiotis" posts is the worst little backhanded "compliments" and you can tell he thinks he's just so clever and above Lazy-B. I'm so not surprised it was that guy, I kinda wish someone would facebook detective him but we're clearly above that. loving ponies...

Don't gently caress with lazyB :(

Baronjutter fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Aug 5, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
When I read the fake page the first thing that came to mind was "I'm not entirely convinced this is Lazerbot's work," but I didn't think he actually got hacked, I just figured it was some dumb fake page. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and LB can get to putting out more without chumps annoying everyone.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Someone should buy tailsgetstrolled.com and rehost all the comics there.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

kidcoelacanth posted:

Someone should buy tailsgetstrolled.com and rehost all the comics there.

I'd be happy to set it up if Lazerbot gives permission. v:shobon:v

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Aug 5, 2012

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

ComradeCosmobot posted:

I'll ask. Because this is seriously the stupidest, boring poo poo I've ever seen.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

If you do, make it the one stop shop for all TGT-related stuff. The comic, the fanart, videos, music, etc.
This way we'd avoid the whole "have to read the entire thread to see everything" problem.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Undead Unicorn posted:

I'll ask. Because this is seriously the stupidest, boring poo poo I've ever seen.

Yeah this is the most unfunny, pathetic poo poo. Lazy B isn't even mad.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

JazzFlight posted:

If you do, make it the one stop shop for all TGT-related stuff. The comic, the fanart, videos, music, etc.
This way we'd avoid the whole "have to read the entire thread to see everything" problem.

Why wouldn't it be? Probably just link to the latter though.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'd say the best way to do it would be set it up like any normal webcomic deal (use comicpress or whatever) and have subsections for the videos and music and etc.

Nuuds P00dle
Jun 28, 2011

smash em crash em bash em:shroom:
If lazerbot is being trolled while his comic about trolling then the universes are crossing over :eyepop:

God speed lazerB

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Lazerbot gave his blessing to the website idea. I really want this to be a goon project that doesn't crumbled around itself.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Sue posted:

Page 15, for real.

Don't pick your nose Tails, goddammit! :mad:

Fuuuuck, Tails' expressions in this are so great.

get to
the point
already
and just
say it,
say it
like a
man

My first thought was that tailsgetstrolled.com sounds like a great idea. My second thought was a worry that the increased attention from a good one-stop-shopping site would somehow corrupt the perfection of TGT. But lazerbot has shown himself capable of handling a lot of attention so far. Never stop being so chill, lazerbot :allears:

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Goons have finally harnessed their great power for good. TGT makes us all come together. All you need is gra gra :allears:

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

I'm glad he's agreed to the idea, he's been understandably kind of wary to offers from people because of the hacking and all, so he just needed a little convincing on our part. :)

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I'll say it again though, this guy is a machine. The troll has us all worked up and what does LB do? Puts out two new pages without skipping a beat.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I can't wait to see how Tails trains with next. Is it finally time for Arthur to reveal his secret power??

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Cosmobot is the best Comrade anyone could ever have. :ussr:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

H.P. Shivcraft posted:

Rosie O'Donnell is Ronald McDonald's sister and she was forced to watch Twilight until she died from brain damage.

She was already at dangerous levels of retarded, apparently.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
If you're setting up a new website, keep in mind that some of the pages in the imgur album are in lower resolution, it's best to save the original versions of those.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

total agreement posted:

If you're setting up a new website, keep in mind that some of the pages in the imgur album are in lower resolution, it's best to save the original versions of those.
Yeah, Lazerbot's main resolution is 900x1977 (or 900x1978).

EDIT: Whoops, looks like those are the later pages. 900x2049 is his earlier resolution for Chapters 1-7 (up to page 3 in Ch. 7). Then it goes to 900x1977 for a while, then 900x1978. (NERDIN' OUT ABOUT LAZERBOT RESOLUTION HERE!)

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Aug 5, 2012

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM

23 Flavors posted:

It hasn't been updated for a while. olivil where are you!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

It hasn't been updated for a while. olivil where are you!
Ehhhhh, here. I'll .rar the whole collection up and stick it on Mediafire as a backup/archive if ComradeCosmobot wants to use it for the new site.

And by the way, my collection includes the original "canan" spelling. No George Lucas-style retconning for this release!

This'll just take a sec.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Aug 5, 2012

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

SniperWoreConverse posted:

When I read the fake page the first thing that came to mind was "I'm not entirely convinced this is Lazerbot's work," but I didn't think he actually got hacked, I just figured it was some dumb fake page. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly and LB can get to putting out more without chumps annoying everyone.

Me too. The way LB writes is kinda weird, but I know instantly when someone tries copy it. The same thing happened when that goon went crazy and made a goatse edit.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Alright, here we go (and yes, this is the revised link with the canan pages as bonus):
http://www.mediafire.com/?qw7q6l2ea20jh8y

This covers everything up to Chapter 11, page 15.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 5, 2012

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

JazzFlight posted:

I've organized all the full-resolution files into individual folders, and as I've said, I've included the original "canan" page in Chapter 6.

You'd better because that's the first thing I'm going to check once it's downloaded. :colbert:

EDIT: VVV That totally changes everything about Teemo's character! :argh:

Forktoss fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Aug 5, 2012

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Forktoss posted:

You'd better because that's the first thing I'm going to check once it's downloaded. :colbert:
Ughhhhhhhh, looks like I was wrong. It still says "canan," but only in one spot. It has the updated "cannon" spelling as well. However, the Imgur site has the same updated spellings now, so I dunno where the original picture is anymore.
Ah well, sorry for getting everyone's hopes up!

EDIT: Fixed the mediafire link, now it includes the canan pages as bonus material.

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Aug 5, 2012

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I'm pretty sure the original had it spelled both ways and the updated version just changed them both to cannon.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Okay, okay, okay, guys. Chill your collective pills.
I found the pictures, although they are at a lower resolution than the normal pages.
I'm going to re-upload the rar file with the original pages as "bonus" material.

EDIT: Here is the revised link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?qw7q6l2ea20jh8y

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Aug 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I am eagerly awaiting a Tailsgetstrolled website. It will actually be kind of amazing to see a site related to TGT with tbs like "music, wallpapers, fanart, TV series" etc. I feel like we're moving towards a better world.