Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I'm guessing it's dog the bounty hunter.

Not the guy on TV; it's just a dog, who happens to be a bounty hunter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

It's Puss in Boots!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Schwarzwald posted:

I'm guessing it's dog the bounty hunter.

Not the guy on TV; it's just a dog, who happens to be a bounty hunter.

As long as he's voiced by Dolph Lundgren.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Macaluso posted:

It could literally be anyone. Lazerbot: master of cliffhangers

This is the beauty of it. It could be anyone from anything, ever. It will be something no one here has thought of. Because that is the way of Lazy B.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Finally, tailsgetstrolled.com is as good as live.

I don't know why I didn't remember that it's easier to upload to the site from the server itself than to upload from India. Go figure.

EDIT: And page 16 added too.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 15:23 on Aug 6, 2012

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

total agreement posted:

Cool, is it easy to replace older pages with better versions?

Probably not too hard; I swapped out the first page (the title page). It's probably about 5 minutes of work per page?

BiggerJ posted:

The First/Previous/Next/Last buttons only work within the current chaapter and can't take the user any further. The only way to access all the comics is this unlinked page. Hopefully, updates are on the way.

I'll see what I can do. I've been focused on getting content up first.

EDIT: That should be much better.

EDITx2: Anyone who wants to try their hand at an actual design instead of having the default, be my guest. Note that I'm currently using the default Easel template for Wordpress

EDITx3: Need to figure out a way to include the non-canon "canan" panels without violating lazerbot's artistic vision.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Aug 6, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Anyone who wants to try their hand at an actual design instead of having the default, be my guest. Note that I'm currently using the default Easel template for Wordpress

I don't have the time to design a whole new layout but I've got enough WordPress experience to help you clean up some of the unwanted default elements and customize things.

Also, are comments going to be functional? I'd imagine that Pony or someone like him would poo poo up the place real quick without some moderators. May be worth it to just leave the comments to here and Facebook. Lazey seems to enjoy it though.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
It's going to be Rocko

He became a bounty hunter after trolls raped Heffer to death

edit: Oh poo poo! what' if it's Dale Gribble: Bounty Hunter

ClownSyndrome fucked around with this message at 16:36 on Aug 6, 2012

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

FrenchToasty posted:

I don't have the time to design a whole new layout but I've got enough WordPress experience to help you clean up some of the unwanted default elements and customize things.

I've worked on some Wordpress stuff as well, so that's less of a problem than having a good visual style.

FrenchToasty posted:

Also, are comments going to be functional? I'd imagine that Pony or someone like him would poo poo up the place real quick without some moderators. May be worth it to just leave the comments to here and Facebook. Lazey seems to enjoy it though.

Haven't decided. I would like to have comments there. I also plan on reassigning the posts to a lazerbot account. No reason to have me stinking up everyone else's show.

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

The MSJ posted:

Opening bets on who the mysterious man in the shadow (talking to Shadow) is.

Lobo.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Main Man himself? One can dream... I'm probably betting on Deadpool because why the gently caress not?

Also did Pori kick Ronald's rear end or what? He became a HUGE pussy from one page to another.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
This having its own domain name and website couldn't get this unwanted attention from copyright holders could it? It's not generating income from views is it?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ToastyPotato posted:

This having its own domain name and website couldn't get this unwanted attention from copyright holders could it? It's not generating income from views is it?

Nope.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Did Ronald Mcdonald just teach Tails to make shadow theatre out of cheeto magic and ghost powers? God drat.

Also it's totally Metroidguy

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Plutonis posted:

The Main Man himself? One can dream... I'm probably betting on Deadpool because why the gently caress not?

Also did Pori kick Ronald's rear end or what? He became a HUGE pussy from one page to another.

Yeah, I think that's the idea.

Also the bounty hunter is Samus Aran, but everyone just calls her "Metroid".

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Plutonis posted:

Yeah, i want to hear a "so whats your amazing story, i
cant wait to hear it, wow!! oh
thats me being sarcastic if you couldn't tell." on that voice.

Tails really has evolved a lot as a character. Look at what an unredeemable crybaby he was at the beginning of TGT:

He should have the same basic voice, obviously, but maybe his newfound coolness should somehow be reflected in a slight change of tone.

Also, can anyone tell me what Shadow is holding in the top left corner of the page I just posted? Is it a piece of paper? Is he writing something? The first time I saw it I thought it was supposed to be like a psychiatrist taking notes.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
I hope it's Solid Snake. I'd love to do my knockoff of General Ironicus's knockoff of David Hayter.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Straightened cheeto balls --> Glass pillars. I love this comic. Also, the TGT facebook page just put up my horrible fanart from a few pages ago. I can now die happily.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I think he's knitting. That's funniest in my head.

Also, the shape of the eyes in the shadows make me think of Iron Man? Samus's visor doesn't have eyes, just one big visor.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I'm complete rear end with html and the like but I can probably make a pretty simple site design in Photoshop to translate over, if anyone with actual skills is willing to. I can also do banners and buttons and the like.

grading essays nude
Oct 24, 2009

so why dont we
put him into a canan
and shoot him into the trolls base where
ever it is and let him kill all of them. its
so perfect that it can't go wrong.

i think its the best plan i
have ever heard in my life
"I made sure he understood how crustal training is"

No love for this line?

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
From deviantArt:

Lazerbot posted:

no one is gonna be able to guess who he is

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Mystic_Squid posted:

From deviantArt:

Well, I guess it's not Samus.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I'll wager 400 quatloos that this newcomer is Yosemite Sam.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

Wow, Pony sure is getting nasty with his attacks in the comments on Lazey's new DA page. He's getting desperate for a reaction.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

FPzero posted:

I think he's knitting. That's funniest in my head.

That is what I've thought since the beginning.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
The brilliant thing about this is that saying Mystery Character is a 'bounty hunter' doesn't really narrow it down. I mean, Elmer Fudd's non canonically a necromancer, so I don't think it's necessarily going to be someone who's canonically a bounty hunter.

Actually, this bring up a question: which TGT character is played the 'straightest,' i.e. closest to their original incarnation in behavior and abilities?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Mystic_Squid posted:

From deviantArt:

It's lazerB himself.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

Slate Action posted:

Actually, this bring up a question: which TGT character is played the 'straightest,' i.e. closest to their original incarnation in behavior and abilities?

I'd say Shadow.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Phlegmish posted:

He should have the same basic voice, obviously, but maybe his newfound coolness should somehow be reflected in a slight change of tone.
I'll try my best, friend. We'll see when we eventually get there.

quote:

Also, can anyone tell me what Shadow is holding in the top left corner of the page I just posted? Is it a piece of paper?
Looks like he's reading the newspaper, and it, because of all the noise, is being held tipped down and away from him.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

HMMMMM

Round head... thoughs eyes...

I think I know who it is!

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

FrenchToasty posted:

HMMMMM

Round head... thoughs eyes...

I think I know who it is!

Having Ultros in the comic would be incredible. Him and Kefka were the ultimate trolls.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Mystic_Squid posted:

I'd say Shadow.

Yeah, either him or Sonic.

Or Trix Rabbit. He was pretty drat nuts, even before LB got his hands on him.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
It's Sonny.
He's koo koo, for killin' trolls. :black101:

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
The shape made me think of Aquaman villain Black Manta.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011
I bet this is going to be like the uncertainty principle: the more that people try to guess who the man in the shadow is, the weirder and weirder lazerbot's actual answer is going to become.

I would personally guess either Grimace or Hamburglar.

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

I wonder what happened to Ronald to make him so jumpy.

e: also, hoping for Dog the Bounty Hunter

spanky the dolphin fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Aug 6, 2012

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

It's totally going to be Hobbes, from Calvin and Hobbes.

I can't deal with the cliffhanger. You're killing us, Lazy B. :ohdear:

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

FrenchToasty posted:

Wow, Pony sure is getting nasty with his attacks in the comments on Lazey's new DA page. He's getting desperate for a reaction.

He is insanely pissed that none of this went his way. ED is massively indifferent to what he did, and even making fun of him a bit, because he was so bad at this.Plus now Lazerbot has a website that might eclipse the popularity of DeviantArt account (gently caress not might, will), so hopes that he might fool newcomers isn't likely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

spanky the dolphin posted:

I wonder what happened to Ronald to make him so jumpy.

Pori beat the poo poo out of him.