Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Is there any way to have the website host the unwatermarked versions of the pages? That bigass DA on the page looks really, really ugly as poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Occupation posted:

Is there any way to have the website host the unwatermarked versions of the pages? That bigass DA on the page looks really, really ugly as poo poo.

I'd love to have them if I can get them. I basically just used what was in the RAR file a few pages back.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Ponyguy's still uploading pages and they're still awful. Knuckles is in the latest page, but at first I literally thought it was some orange fan hedgehog.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

Pori beat the poo poo out of him.

I think Pori needs to get taken down a notch. He's an 'ice-cold badass' like Shadow, but Shadow fucks up constantly and isn't actually in control of his emotions at all. Pori just kicks rear end and makes plans that work and is boring.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

The MSJ posted:

Greetings, my brosurfs!

Opening bets on who the mysterious man in the shadow (talking to Shadow) is.

"Crustal".

I'm always amazed but never surprised.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
10 quesos on Strong Bad.

I hope Lazy B puts out another comic today. This cliffhanger is killer.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

ComradeCosmobot posted:

I'd love to have them if I can get them. I basically just used what was in the RAR file a few pages back.

He claims to have all the originals still. Just depends on his level of trust at this point I would think.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Ponyguy's still uploading pages and they're still awful. Knuckles is in the latest page, but at first I literally thought it was some orange fan hedgehog.

http://lazerbot.deviantart.com/#/d5a0ifd The comments, hahahahaha. Ponyguy is way madder than anyone else he's tried to troll.

Yo Ponyguy, since I know you're reading this thread: just give the account back. You're embarrassing the poo poo out of yourself, dude.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Mary Annette posted:

I think Pori needs to get taken down a notch. He's an 'ice-cold badass' like Shadow, but Shadow fucks up constantly and isn't actually in control of his emotions at all. Pori just kicks rear end and makes plans that work and is boring.

His allegiance is unknown, if he's supposed to be a future villain it makes sense that he's not loving up all the time yet.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Occupation posted:

The funny thing is that I actually like the watermark being there. I left it in during the motion comics because it adds to the "internet fan-fic webcomic" feel.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

HarkToTheLoons posted:

10 quesos on Strong Bad.

I hope Lazy B puts out another comic today. This cliffhanger is killer.

If Strong Bad or Hobbes shows up I will seriously lose it.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I'm already getting lag and internal server errors on the Tails Gets Trolled site.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
So is Tails' training done? I think after Ronald there isn't another member to train with. I can't wait to see all his powers in use.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

ThatPazuzu posted:

So is Tails' training done? I think after Ronald there isn't another member to train with. I can't wait to see all his powers in use.

He's still gotta train with Arthur!

He might also have to train with the bosses, Frogger and Leap Frog, and Pac-Man as well. Someone's gotta teach him the Soul Bind too.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

nerdbot posted:

He's still gotta train with Arthur!

I'd never thought anyone would be saying "Alright your going to start your training with Batman, and then work your way up to Ronald McDonald and Arthur" but here we are. Thank you Lazy B.

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Mary Annette posted:

Pori's an rear end in a top hat and a Revolver Ocelot style quintuple crosser, he's gotta be the best until he's eventually put down.

Also I want the bounty hunter to be Solid Snake now, not Metroidman.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

For all of you working on tailsgetstrolled.com:

lazerbot posted:

i thank all of you for everything your doing :D

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

No lazerbot, thank you

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Slate Action posted:

Actually, this bring up a question: which TGT character is played the 'straightest,' i.e. closest to their original incarnation in behavior and abilities?

It started off kind of as Tails. I don't think Eggman has done anything really outlandish (he even asked for the chaos emeralds!). In all honesty, it's probably Trix Rabbit though.

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Aug 7, 2012

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
I love tails going for the fist bump so fast that it creates motion blur and scares the gently caress out of Ronald McDonald.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Alright dudes site opinions. Should we shoot for a low-res, jpeg-compressed TGT-stylized site such as this:

Or should we go for something a little sleeker and not intentionally crappy?

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I think intentionally crappy is 100% the way to go, but make it, much like the comic itself, easy to read and navigate.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Guest ->
Book

I like this detail; definitely seconding the "crude" theme.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

The guestbook link would 404, of course.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
We need a character section with those good descriptions that one guy did.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

ThatPazuzu posted:

We need a character section with those good descriptions that one guy did.

Those were less descriptions and more of a "where are they now" status thing.

Zoinker
Jan 18, 2009
I know we're not supposed to give mr. Imposter any more attention, but it looks like someone forgot to tell that to Lazerbot himself:

Trolled by the guy you're trying to troll. Good job guy! :thumbsup:

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
We have reached meta-trolling now. This is glorious.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Lazerbot is playing chess while this shithead is playing checkers. I didn't know the kid had it in him.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Everyone thought that the author stand-in character was Shadow, but it was really Kermit all along.

Edit: tails get trolled was a cautionary tale of how to deal with trolls all along. An entertaining, but educational piece on how to react and how not to react to being trolled. We are seeing the results now.

Raiad fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Aug 7, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Lazerbot is playing chess while this shithead is playing checkers. I didn't know the kid had it in him.

Ponyguy posted a DA journal with a transcript of himself threatening Lazerbot on Facebook and it's so clear Lazerbot just doesn't give a poo poo. He's absolutely flippant about his threats, while Ponyguy is so absolutely desperate to seem cool and in control not only in the chatlog but in every single post he's made as Lazerbot. Some goon on the DA comments made him mad enough that he broke "character" several times. And on top of that, not even the typical Deviantart kids are buying it.

It's not a matter of if he'll give up, but when. I hate to give this shithead the attention but this is is an absolute schadenfreude goldmine.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

How do these look, guys? Size fine?

:effort: or perhaps too much :effort:

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

kidcoelacanth posted:

Alright dudes site opinions. Should we shoot for a low-res, jpeg-compressed TGT-stylized site such as this:

Or should we go for something a little sleeker and not intentionally crappy?
I love the crappy lo-fi design, but maybe swap out the Guestbook for Fan-Art, which could then direct to artwork, videos, and music.

Unbelievably Fat Man
Jun 1, 2000

Innocent people. I could never hurt innocent people.

El Belmondo posted:

How do these look, guys? Size fine?

:effort: or perhaps too much :effort:

I'd probably shrink them down to %75 of that size, add something like |< or << to the "first" button and < to the "previous" button. I'd also suggest tracing the stroke around the rectangle by hand with a mouse to simulate lazerbot's iconic linework.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I agree - they're just a touch on the big side, but I actually do like hem quite a bit. If I may make a suggestion, for whatever reason I feel the "why did you kill him i loved him" fellow would look at home in button form.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

quote:

Ponygiotis Vavetsikas
but there are many troll kings out there
a council of us if you fancy
to plan our next big move

Jinstine Cam
you telling me stuff i know

Ponygiotis Vavetsikas
and tgt has been a top priority
thats why im telling you
is there something you dont already know?
ask away

Jinstine Cam
you are only making your selves look like every wants to see you
i know everything about you trolls
i made the comic to describ both sides trolls and the vicims but you only see the side where you are the bad guys
and right here is proving that as well

:psypop:

Is there a real troll war going on around us? LB is a true hero.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
The guy could have just hacked LB's account, deleted all his work, replaced all the images with stolen pages from Jack, and called it a day. Instead he tried to be clever about it and look where he ended up.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Unbelievably Fat Man posted:

I'd probably shrink them down to %75 of that size, add something like |< or << to the "first" button and < to the "previous" button. I'd also suggest tracing the stroke around the rectangle by hand with a mouse to simulate lazerbot's iconic linework.

Now with that delicious lazerbot style.

Calico Heart posted:

I agree - they're just a touch on the big side, but I actually do like hem quite a bit. If I may make a suggestion, for whatever reason I feel the "why did you kill him i loved him" fellow would look at home in button form.

He's pretty minor, but if there is more added to the website, I'd gladly make him a button.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

FrenchToasty posted:

:psypop:

Is there a real troll war going on around us? LB is a true hero.

This poo poo just
got real->
ly meta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Oxxidation posted:

The guy could have just hacked LB's account, deleted all his work, replaced all the images with stolen pages from Jack, and called it a day. Instead he tried to be clever about it and look where he ended up.

He's a talentless-looking hoe.