Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Georgia Peach posted:

He's a talentless-looking hoe.

Only retarded people and fat retarded people would hack lazerbot's account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

FrenchToasty posted:

:psypop:

Is there a real troll war going on around us? LB is a true hero.

TGT is actually a clever ARG. We're down the rabbit hole, people. This poo poo's the new Marble Hornets.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Those new buttons are pretty cool, though if we're being pedantic (and we always are), it should be "->"

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

I'm really glad lazerbot is taking this whole thing so well... I'm also glad to see people just brushing off that awful pony guy.....LB is a true hero. Moreover, I can't believe I'm actually excited to see the reveal from the last panel of the most recent page? Who is it? We just don't know.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Trolling can sometimes be very funny, and this guy had ample opportunity to be just that. However, he has failed miserably. His stupid attempts in Facebook comments were just annoyingly smarmy, and his mismanagement of his successful takeover of LB's DA account was full of dull and uneventful dribble.

He must be one of the most unlikable people in actual social situations. I imagine him to be a small person who constantly attempts to one-up others, or prove his superior knowledge or humor, and fails over and over again.

I almost don't want him to give up, because it's amazing to watch him struggle with something that shouldn't be that difficult to do. On top of that, Lazerbot himself is so nonchalant about it, Pony must be infuriated at his utter failure. It really is a greek tragedy.

mags fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Aug 7, 2012

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
I honestly don't know what this guy was expecting to accomplish by trolling the creator of this sprawling anti-trolling saga.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Space-Bird posted:

I'm really glad lazerbot is taking this whole thing so well... I'm also glad to see people just brushing off that awful pony guy.....LB is a true hero. Moreover, I can't believe I'm actually excited to see the reveal from the last panel of the most recent page? Who is it? We just don't know.

The only reaction he's getting from Lazerbot now is for him to post "I'm the real lazerbot, here's my new account" and "lol, yes I am Lazerbot" while the hacker explodes in massive overreaction.

His brother isn't however, even though he's managing to be more witty than Ponycotius. Which is sadly fueling him to continue on because he doesn't want to admit the fact he's just that loving dumb and unfunny.

SexyBrianPuppet
Oct 5, 2010

remember, you are talking to the pranking MASTER.

Mystic_Squid posted:

I honestly don't know what this guy was expecting to accomplish by trolling the creator of this sprawling anti-trolling saga.

He probably still thinks that Tails Gets Trolled is Lazerbot's elaborate revenge fantasy towards people who made fun of him online, and that trolling him would get a huge angry gently caress YOU TROLLS reaction out of him. Of course, by now we know that Shadow and the Troll Slaiyers are meant to come off as incompetent, violent assholes and Lazerbot's ideal method of dealing with trolls is remaining patient and calm.

TGT is just too deep for this guy.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
A sonic fancomic being too deep for the peeps that try to troll it.
Truly, we are in a new age. Maybe all people can learn from this.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be so invested in Deviantart drama about a Sonic fan comic.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

FrenchToasty posted:

For all of you working on tailsgetstrolled.com:

lazerbot posted:

i thank all of you for everything your doing :D

Any word on whether he'll supply non-watermarked versions of the comics?

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008

quote:

Jinstine Cam
you are only making your selves look like every wants to see you
i know everything about you trolls
i made the comic to describ both sides trolls and the vicims but you only see the side where you are the bad guys
and right here is proving that as well

I think that's one of the most brilliant goddamn things I've ever heard someone say about trolls. I love the fact that trolls are bad guys in part because they want to be seen as bad guys and force that perception in the way they troll.

Lazerbot really does know all about the trolls. This dude doesn't stand a chance.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Redeadagain posted:

A sonic fancomic being too deep for the peeps that try to troll it.
Truly, we are in a new age. Maybe all people can learn from this.

We may be entering an upside down world where the trolls really are just jealous of the writer's skills.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Lazerbot is just proving that villains is not the answer.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Nathander posted:

I think that's one of the most brilliant goddamn things I've ever heard someone say about trolls. I love the fact that trolls are bad guys in part because they want to be seen as bad guys and force that perception in the way they troll.

Lazerbot really does know all about the trolls. This dude doesn't stand a chance.

:psyboom:

Lazerbot. Seriously.

You are brilliant.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

If you told me when I first read this thread that I'd be wishing I could drop some sage troll advice from Lazerbot on the plucky, naive internet lap of my younger self, I'd never have believed you.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
Sometimes, reading this comic, things just get...

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

SexyBrianPuppet posted:

He probably still thinks that Tails Gets Trolled is Lazerbot's elaborate revenge fantasy towards people who made fun of him online, and that trolling him would get a huge angry gently caress YOU TROLLS reaction out of him. Of course, by now we know that Shadow and the Troll Slaiyers are meant to come off as incompetent, violent assholes and Lazerbot's ideal method of dealing with trolls is remaining patient and calm.

TGT is just too deep for this guy.

It really is incredible. The guy taunts lb and tries to get him to glorify the columbine massacre, mistakenly assuming that lb is some rage fueled psycho, but when this naturally fails on every level he... hacks the account and draws his own columbine fetishising comics.

He has literally become what he believed he was going to troll.

And lb just rolls on.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Satanos posted:

It really is incredible. The guy taunts lb and tries to get him to glorify the columbine massacre, mistakenly assuming that lb is some rage fueled psycho, but when this naturally fails on every level he... hacks the account and draws his own columbine fetishising comics.

He has literally become what he believed he was going to troll.

And lb just rolls on.

That's the thing though. TGT seems an awful lot like a revenge fantasy at first. Then it calls out characters like Mario and Shadow as being loving psychos. When the characters enacting the revenge fantasy are called out as terrible, horrible people who are just as bad as the people they fight in your own story, it's really not a revenge fantasy anymore.

I'm not surprised in the slightest that LB doesn't have a good opinion of so-called revenge shooters.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

If Lazerbot were ever subjected to torture, he'd be all like "Name, rank, serial number, :fut:"

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

This saga has reached the point where it's story needs to be told in a documentary. Or possibly a miniseries.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Jackie D posted:

This saga has reached the point where it's story needs to be told in a documentary. Or possibly a miniseries.

I know now why I got that useless Master's in screenwriting. Everything I've done has been leading towards this moment.

No Villains: The Lazerbot Story

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

There's a DevArt journal that claims that the whole hacking was staged to rile us up. Now, I'm doubtful because lazey B is pretty cool with us and wouldn't try to rile us up, but wait! What are these on my arms?! Strings?! Oh nooooooooooooooooo!

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Waffleman_ posted:

There's a DevArt journal that claims that the whole hacking was staged to rile us up. Now, I'm doubtful because lazey B is pretty cool with us and wouldn't try to rile us up, but wait! What are these on my arms?! Strings?! Oh nooooooooooooooooo!

What if the mystery bounty hunter IS THE HACKER :O :O :O

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ClownSyndrome posted:

I don't now if I could handle being trolled by LB. :psyboom:

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Perhaps the mystery bounty hunter will be Sonichu.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

ClownSyndrome posted:

I would sell all my possessions and kill my family because that is just too much

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Calico Heart posted:

I would sell all my possessions and kill my family because that is just too much

Yeah, but would you snipe a baby?

FreakerByTheSpeaker
Dec 3, 2006

You got your good things
And I've got mine
New page, and it's hacker free!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I am on the edge of my loving seat

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I'll do any job you want except blow jobs

:allears:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why does this sonic fan-fiction cross-over comic have such a good plot????

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Bah, I was secretly hoping for Gally from Evil Zone

dam trolls to->
->ok away my b->
ooze

ClownSyndrome fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 7, 2012

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
So who's the bounty hunter? I don't recognize him; is he an original character?

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
Holy poo poo this sonic fanfic is intense

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
All the money you will ever need. About $3,000.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Tortuga posted:

All the money you will ever need. About $3,000.
Hahaha, yeah, that stack looks about right. Which means the bounty hunter usually only gets "payed" $300 per person. He's pretty cheap when you think about it.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
tailsgetstrolled.com's first real update :shobon:

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

So who's the bounty hunter? I don't recognize him; is he an original character?

I don't think he's an original based on what LB said yesterday, but I also have no clue who this cat is. Anybody recognize him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Holy poo poo I can not wait to find out what happens between the troll and necromancer brothers...how do you keep making me say such things lazerbot...