Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yo Shadow, where you rakin' in that mad bounty-hunter money??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

JazzFlight posted:

Hahaha, yeah, that stack looks about right. Which means the bounty hunter usually only gets "payed" $300 per person. He's pretty cheap when you think about it.
I'm playing KotoR for the first time and was disappointed that collecting bounties on people, even illegal ones, is just 300 credits a pop. Sooo sounds about right!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
you pay me right I'll do
any job you want besides
blow jobs

No idea who the hell this guy is, but really I don't think it even matters all that much.

Someone remind me, though, why is Demaro so drat invested in killing Elmer Fudd to eat his brain and find Wile E. Coyote?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

Dragonatrix posted:

Someone remind me, though, why is Demaro so drat invested in killing Elmer Fudd to eat his brain and find Wile E. Coyote?

Umm, I think he's a neutral who works for the satanists? I can't remember, I had completely forgotten about him before this strip. There are just so many characters, each one with their own individual motivations and alliances, it's impossible to keep track of all of them.

I like what Lazerbot did with the bounty hunter dude. Huge buildup with "No one will ever guess who he is!" and... he's just some guy. He was technically right, I guess.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Dragonatrix posted:

The only thing I can think of was that it was Wile that convinced Demaro's partner to destroy the fountain and "messed up his plans".

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/fuds-choice-21/

Evil Vin
Jun 14, 2006

♪ Sing everybody "Deutsche Deutsche"
Vaya con dios amigos! ♪

Fallen Rib

quote:

~tailsgetstrolled1 18 minutes ago New member
the only tears at your funeral will be tears of laughter

quote:

~tailsgetstrolled1 26 minutes ago New member
you troll people hack people to feel good about your self, you troll people put them down for your own satisfaction because in the real world your nothing, no one loves you, no one cares for you, your life sucks and thats why you spend all your time on the internet, trying to find a reason for your self to live but you never will and when it finally happens and it will, you will die a cold and lonely death, no one will care that your gone, no one will even remember your name, hows it feel to know no one loves your? hows it feel to have no meaning for your self? huh?

Lazerbot is so awesome :allears:

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Using the TGT comic itself, I can predict the troll's response:

Troll posted:

wrohfofns knfofniosn fofksn ko fag fag fag fag fag sfs s,,vnskjnvj smovjsldjn vlsmclskd mcklsmckl smlfdd

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Aug 7, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Evil Vin posted:

~tailsgetstrolled1 1 hour ago New member
im not gonna be your friend, i have plently of thoughs unlike you, you have to hack people to even feel remotely important to anyone

lol its one of the most pathetic things i have ever seen

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

UncleSmoothie posted:

I don't think he's an original based on what LB said yesterday, but I also have no clue who this cat is. Anybody recognize him?

He's an OC.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!

Evil Vin posted:

Those quotes remind me of what the Emo troll (Alex was it?) told Silver in the very first chapter.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

FrenchToasty posted:

im not gonna be your friend, i have plently of thoughs unlike you, you have to hack people to even feel remotely important to anyone

Ether: the poo poo that makes your soul burn slow.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

God have mercy on my soul, but I was just re-reading some of TGT and -

I miss overbite troll.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
By the way, would someone like to help upload comics to tgt.com? In a few days I'm going incommunicado as I head off to Sri Lanka until the 22nd. After then I should be able to keep up, but for the next few days...

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

ZuljinRaynor posted:

Those quotes remind me of what the Emo troll (Alex was it?) told Silver in the very first chapter.

Same here.

Emo Troll posted:

but hey you cant
life life saying what if?
what if i have
tallent.what if
my parents didnt
hate me.what if
someone loved
me. no point of
saying what if.
your life is
meaningless and
it will be until the
day you die

Emo Troll posted:

good luck with having a
meaningless existence.
with only one thing that
will make you feel better.
your hand

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I think it was mentioned before, long time ago, but, thinking on it, and seeing the first page all over again...none of this, like, none of all the super awful stuff that has happened in this comic would have occurred without those two trolls giving tails poo poo.

And the fact that Shadow killed them means they never got to see what their misplaced wrath hath wrought.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Dragonatrix posted:

Kelic (bald guy who conducted the neutral meeting) taunted Demaro before the showdown in Chapter 9 by telling him that he can't make an army of satanists because Coyote and crew are more powerful than him. So it would appear Demaro is gunning for the top of the hierarchy, Travis Touchdown style.

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."
The bounty hunter looks awfully like a cross between Gordon Freeman and Johnny Five-Aces.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Calico Heart posted:

I miss overbite troll.

He was super duper kooper cool, I'll give you that.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

Aramek posted:

I think it was mentioned before, long time ago, but, thinking on it, and seeing the first page all over again...none of this, like, none of all the super awful stuff that has happened in this comic would have occurred without those two trolls giving tails poo poo.

And the fact that Shadow killed them means they never got to see what their misplaced wrath hath wrought.

I think the real thing that started this mess was Tails attacking and losing to Emo Troll. That was what really set Sonic off and made the situation spiral out of control like this.

i just sound like a huge tails got trolled nerd right now lol :(

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Raiad posted:

I think the real thing that started this mess was Tails attacking and losing to Emo Troll. That was what really set Sonic off and made the situation spiral out of control like this.

i just sound like a huge tails got trolled nerd right now lol :(

If you REALLY want to get down to it, you could say it was Tails being a talentless hoe that attracted the trolls in the first place. So really it's all his fault.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Calico Heart posted:

If you REALLY want to get down to it, you could say it was Tails being a talentless hoe that attracted the trolls in the first place. So really it's all his fault.

Stop trolling tails, you villain.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Hellsau posted:

Stop trolling tails, you villain.

All I'm saying is that it's an undeniable fact that if it weren't for Tails no one would be dead.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?

Calico Heart posted:

All I'm saying is that it's an undeniable fact that if it weren't for Tails no one would be dead.

Porky and his family, may you rest in peace.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Calico Heart posted:

Nice victim-blaming, brosurf. :waycool:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Even though Lazerbot is totally owning Ponyguy, I wish he would've just kept it to "lol" and his general all-around apathy. I think he's starting to get a little frustrated and I can't blame him :(

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Let's take a break of the Lazerboy Gets Trolled saga for some fanart

This isn't mine but I just like fat troll and fat troll's not baby meeting up in heaven.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Vogon Poet posted:

Nice victim-blaming, brosurf. :waycool:

If Tails had a gun, none of this would have happened.
:goonsay:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

SexyBrianPuppet posted:

He probably still thinks that Tails Gets Trolled is Lazerbot's elaborate revenge fantasy towards people who made fun of him online, and that trolling him would get a huge angry gently caress YOU TROLLS reaction out of him. Of course, by now we know that Shadow and the Troll Slaiyers are meant to come off as incompetent, violent assholes and Lazerbot's ideal method of dealing with trolls is remaining patient and calm.

TGT is just too deep for this guy.

Maybe this comic is in some ways a honeypot for real trolls who haven't actually read the webcomic?

My God... Lazerbot is the Chris Hansen of the trolling world. :psyboom:

redmercer
Sep 15, 2011

by Fistgrrl

Tortuga posted:

All the money you will ever need. About $3,000.

Tell me that's not foreshadowing from hell.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Calico Heart posted:

I miss overbite troll.

I know, I want to make a memorial page for him. Poignant frames and quotes, such as:

"You literally made Adolf Hitler get off his dick-throne in the midst of the flames of hell, walk to the bathroom, and sob quietly in a corner of the shower. He held a bottle of cheap whiskey in his shaking hand, no longer secure in his position as world's least likable human being."

and "goons goons goony rear end goons"

Maybe one of those deals where visitors can light a virtual candle, what do you think?

Times like this I really wish I had any kind of graphic/visual arts or music ability, so I could contribute. Fan fiction or poems, I could do. But I don't know what I'd write it on, I haven't had any bursts of inspiration.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

I can't tell if it's hilarious how lazerbot's trolling his hacker or if it's just sad on the hacker's part.

EDIT: Thumbnailed just in case

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Mo Tzu posted:

I can't tell if it's hilarious how lazerbot's trolling his hacker or if it's just sad on the hacker's part.

EDIT: Thumbnailed just in case

I don't understand who is who, in that image.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

^^^^^^
Lazerbot is Ponyguy using the account, tailsgetstrolled1 is the actual Lazerbot.

It really doesn't seem like the DA admins are gonna do anything, though. I quite clearly recall them being incredibly lethargic when I had a DA account back in the day. And Lazerbot and his brother are really egging on this smug shitlord now, so I don't think it's gonna end anytime soon. This idiot is too proud to know when to quit.

im
starting
to get
sad

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

redreader posted:

I don't understand who is who, in that image.

The lazerbot account is the hacker, tailsgetstrolled1 is the real lazerbot. Dude basically wrote a note saying "I got it, the pony guy hacked my account because he's gay" and this is the result, I guess.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

ThatPazuzu posted:

Let's take a break of the Lazerboy Gets Trolled saga for some fanart

This isn't mine but I just like fat troll and fat troll's not baby meeting up in heaven.

I love it - but would a troll really be allowed to go to heaven?

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Phlegmish posted:

I would like to think that when trolls die, they go to their own afterlife, where all trolls since the beginning of trolldom troll each other in a perpetual verbal orgy of troll trolls trolling trolls who also troll other troll trolls.

I don't know if that would count as heaven or hell.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb

Phlegmish posted:

Read the book of Job. God loves trolling.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

So TGT will end with Tails killing God?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
Somehow I can only imagine Lazerbot's long reply to the troll who's hacked his account being voiced by Eminem, like a rap battle in 8-Mile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So TGT will end with Tails killing God?

No trolls, no masters.