Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@CMPunk" posted:

PULL THE STRINGS! PULL THE STRINGS!!!!

Is this referencing that ROH promo someone posted a couple days back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metal Ray Sunshine
Jun 16, 2009

Muta's Mating Dance Rates a 5 on the Muta Scale

sexy_trash posted:

Is this referencing that ROH promo someone posted a couple days back?

Obviously its a reference to Glen or Glenda, and he will premiere next week as a crossdresser. Instant heat

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@IamJericho posted:

Funny how @realkevinnash says wrestling “died” when Benoit and Guerrero were champs-Yet the worst year for WWE biz was 95 when he was on top

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

Nash Responds with:

@RealKevinNash posted:

Once again the puppet master pulls the marks strings .Knew Jericho was a closet mark.First one eliminated on a bullshit sing show...REALLY!!
:geno:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Really the only mark here is Nash.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

KungFu Grip posted:

Really the only mark here is Nash.

His name is Kevin.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Steen is the best

Kevin Steen posted:

''Listen, it's not loving racist to dislike gay people!'' I HEARD THIS IN REAL LIFE!!! FROM A REAL HUMAN!!!!!!!

Kevin Steen posted:

@TLC Whoever said yes to that "Honey Boo" show with the little girl and her family should drill a hole into their own face as punishment.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

bobkatt013 posted:

Steen is the best

He's just jealous she stole his catchphrase "A dollah makes me wanna go to the zoo"

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Jack Krauser posted:

Nash Responds with:
:geno:

"Nuh uh, I said that just to see who the BIGGER shithead is!" is probably the most childish comeback.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Chris Jericho posted:

Hope @realkevinnash doesn’t tear his quad tweeting! #typicalbigman #nwothirdwheel

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO

@IamJericho posted:

:iceburn:

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
MVP tweeted this and I laughed:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Kevin Nash is working all of you every time he makes himself look stupid.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

Kevin Nash tried responding, but wound up texting himself.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Someone show Austin the part where Nash claims he invented the Stone Cold gimmick. I want Austin involved so badddddd.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

Off the top of my head the following people have at one time or another claimed credit for Stone Cold's gimmick in part or in whole:

Ted Dibiase
Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Sandman
Kevin Nash
Shane Douglas
Vince Russo

Any others?

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I always look forward to Kevin Nash twitter meltdowns

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Wasnt he begging CM punk to be the head of a revamped NWO recently? Man's done a U turn like crazy

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Frot Lesnar posted:

Off the top of my head the following people have at one time or another claimed credit for Stone Cold's gimmick in part or in whole:

Ted Dibiase
Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Sandman
Kevin Nash
Shane Douglas
Vince Russo

Any others?

DDP but I think that was just him going be yourself.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

bobkatt013 posted:

DDP but I think that was just him going be yourself.

I doubt anyone in this forum would have a problem if DDP tried to take a little credit for Stone Cold.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

njsykora posted:

I doubt anyone in this forum would have a problem if DDP tried to take a little credit for Stone Cold.

DDP could claim anything, and there would be at least a beat of consideration to work out if he could have.

"DDP slammed Andre in the Pontiac Silverdome in front of 90,000 screaming selfhighfivamaniacs? Well, it's certainly PLAUSIBLE..."

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Frot Lesnar posted:

Ted Dibiase
Dusty Rhodes
Ric Flair
Sandman
Kevin Nash
Shane Douglas
Vince Russo

Any others?

IIRC the NAO said they made Stone Cold in the sense that they were the guys jobbing for him and making him look good and that's why he got popular.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
It's funny that neither Vince McMahon or Paul Heyman ever took credit for SCSA.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Ah, good. "I was working, you mark" shall be the new "my twitter account was hacked."

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Perry Normal posted:

Ah, good. "I was working, you mark" shall be the new "my twitter account was hacked."

It's amazing how old people on Twitter are like 10-15 years behind the times when it comes to online backpedaling. I was using 'dance, puppet' back in the late 90's (when Nash still sorta had knees).

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Jake Roberts takes credit for Austin 3:16. Though based on Austin's own interviews he's at least partially correct.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Tommy Dreamer posted:

To tweak @TheRock catchphrase & make it my own in 2012 FINALLY I AM VERIFIED ON TWIT,,,,TER followed by ECW chants,then I bleed & get pinned

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

He forgot the crying, and the dozen cheeseburgers afterwards.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Manwithastick posted:

Wasnt he begging CM punk to be the head of a revamped NWO recently? Man's done a U turn like crazy

That'd be pretty cool.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Die Laughing posted:

That'd be pretty cool.

No it would not. There's nothing cool about doing yet another nWo angle in the year 2012. Nothing at all.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Deadpool posted:

No it would not. There's nothing cool about doing yet another nWo angle in the year 2012. Nothing at all.

Yeah, but what if it was?!

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
WOOO!
THE BAND IS BACK TOGETHER, BOYS!

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Matlock posted:

Kevin Nash tried responding, but wound up texting himself.

:golfclap: It's criminal that this got no love.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
In case you wondered what Axl Rotten is up to at the moment. What? Someone might have been wondering...

quote:

Just confirmed a new SHOOT interview. Imma blow the roof off all the lies. Im straight shooting. Nothing held back. @wwe @impactwrestling

Those who lie will be exposed on my new shoot @PWTorch @wnewsarena @WWEUniverse #AXLROTTEN #TNA #WWE #prowrestling

Nothing off limits on my new shoot. Im not protecting anyone #AXLROTTEN

Oh, and if you wanted to know more specifically what he's doing today...

http://www.tout.com/m/8kypo8?ref=tw706egq

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

apsouthern posted:

In case you wondered what Axl Rotten is up to at the moment. What? Someone might have been wondering...

Can I not log into Facebook to watch that?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Can I not log into Facebook to watch that?

Assuming you get the same pop up I do, just click the "No Thanks" link at the bottom

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

apsouthern posted:

nice to see he's putting Borash's stolen laptop to good use.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Roddy Piper just retweeted this.

Some guy posted:

The film industry died the day @RealKevinNash played the Super Shredder.

In summery, nobody agrees with Kevin Nash and everyone really wants to insult him, even Roddy Piper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family

Gonzo McFee posted:

Roddy Piper just retweeted this.

In summery, nobody agrees with Kevin Nash and everyone really wants to insult him, even Roddy Piper.

Roddy knows about Ninja Turtles II. :allears: