Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
lazerbot is amazing. I love it that he's trolling the troll that hacked his account. This has taken TGT to a whole new level. And on the plus side, the comic even gets its own website now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

FrenchToasty posted:

The only thing I can think of was that it was Wile that convinced Demaro's partner to destroy the fountain and "messed up his plans".

http://www.tailsgetstrolled.com/comic/fuds-choice-21/

"its time your corpse joined my puppet show" is still one of the best one liners in the series, IMHO.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Lazy B's a Woodstock.

oh sorry i was
almost gonna care a->
bout your lame
a temps at trolling but
then i took a nap and
then i took a
poo poo.

:fut:

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

New page, and it's hacker free!

:frogon:

I am awaiting the use this guy will have with baited breath. Has Shadow come to appreciate the uses of the Canan?

Mazreal
Oct 5, 2002

adjusts monocle
Was just reading through some TGT again, as I often do, and I was pleasantly surprised at this page. Look at the paneling in the top half, the way the action panels all encircle the main overarching view. Also look at how the gun and sword meld together through panels. Laserbot is truly an artist.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Thanks to the domain and the new DA, I'm consistently reading it as Tails Get Strolled now.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Data Graham posted:

Thanks to the domain and the new DA, I'm consistently reading it as Tails Get Strolled now.

I think this post is an inadvertent pitch for a TGT Yoshi's Island adaptation.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Hey all, this is a reminder that I still need someone to take the reins of uploading for the next week and a half after I head to Sri Lanka until the 21st. Anyone who wants to contact me should probably seek out my username on SynIRC since I don't have plat.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

So TGT will end with Tails killing God?

Well within his second amendment rights, of course.

Castle doctrine, bitch

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

you know what? go gently caress
your self

gently caress you human being, your a loving
human being that has so much faggotory,
you loving noob peace of poo poo, gently caress
you!! gently caress you, gently caress YOU!!

:allears:

That troll brother could be a boss in Shadows of the Damned.

EDIT: vvv Sorry. :shobon:

Sue fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Aug 8, 2012

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
I'm going to stop trying to upload pages, always get beaten by a few seconds :)

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
You know, of every franchise that's shown up in this thing, I really wasn't expecting Avatar.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
"I didn't know you was a earth bender" is the new "holy poo poo he's dragonborn"

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Sue posted:

you know what? go gently caress
your self

Woooooah-ho-ho-hoooo!!
Avatar crossover! Pretty fuckin' sweet, if I do say so myself.

EDIT: After reading a preview of that Playstation All-Stars fighting game today, I had a thought for another character to show up: Parappa the Rapper. He'd fit in perfectly with this art style and he could teach Tails to fight with Master Onion. "punch puch kick. ya gota beleive ,Tails!"

JazzFlight fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Aug 8, 2012

stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
Hahahahaha, he's throwing Avatar into the mix now?! I'm not even surprised anymore

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Slate Action posted:

"I didn't know you was a earth bender" is the new "holy poo poo he's dragonborn"

I love how calm he says it.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

It's been a while since I've seen that movie, I don't remember any magic earth-bending though.

Anyone care to explain?

EDIT: vvv Ah, OK. Thanks.
I had never heard of that one.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Sue posted:

It's been a while since I've seen that movie, I don't remember any magic earth-bending though.

Anyone care to explain?

Not blue dudes Avatar. Avatar: The Last Airbender

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
satanism vs element bending vs mario stars vs smart weed

It's power creep but in the best way.

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!
Did our lord lazerbot say when "Tails gets trolled" will end?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Attention Horse posted:

Did our lord lazerbot say when "Tails gets trolled" will end?

I think he had an estimate at one point but then blew past it. I'm pretty sure he's just freewheeling at this point and, like most webcomics, TGT will just end suddenly when Lazerbot gets burned out on it.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ClownSyndrome posted:

I'm going to stop trying to upload pages, always get beaten by a few seconds :)

You could always take over uploading duties on the dot-com while I'm away!

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

FrenchToasty posted:

I love how calm he says it.

"Oh, I didn't know you put sugar in your tea. Hmm. Oh you're an earthbender as well? And you summer at the Isle of Wight? How interesting."

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Sorry, I'm travelling to foreign lands too in the next week

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

ComradeCosmobot posted:

I can do it for you if you haven't gotten any volunteers but I also don't have plat so just send an email to M8R-oxpyv6@mailinator.com and then I can contact you with my real email.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

Alright, alright... if it's relatively easy (like uploading a few files or whatever), I do check the thread all the time, so I'd be able to update with good frequency.

If you don't get anyone else soon, feel free to drop me a line:
t a i l s g e t s t r o l l e d @ g m a i l . c o m
(no spaces, obviously)

EDIT: Hey, look at that, two offers at the same time. Lucky you!

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

[b]Breaking News:[/b} Lazerbot has in fact just confirmed that the tall troll's name is Garry.

Garry and Demaro. Yeah, sounds right.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

"i didn't know you was a earth-bender" cracked me up so hard. I like how all the "main" trolls have reasons for being trolls that go farther than just wanting to be an rear end in a top hat.

More choice Lazy B quotes:

Lazerbot posted:

i don't have anything agenst gays, its just a word

Lazerbot posted:

i keep calm because there is nothing on the internet that can hurt me

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
...I don't know why I didn't see Avatar coming. But I didn't. God drat this is the new "Dragonborn".

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

"i keep calm because there is nothing on the internet that can hurt me" strikes me as a lyric to close a verse in a rap about Lazerbot.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Laughed out loud 3 times at this page. First panel, the F-bomb tirade, and the earthbender. This poo poo just keeps delivering.

I wanted to do an interview with LazyB for the thread and had actually approached him about doing so, but then the whole hacking thing went on and now the website is set up so I'm wondering if maybe we couldn't collaborate the site runners with lazerbot for an official FAQ or something.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Air Julio posted:

Laughed out loud 3 times at this page. First panel, the F-bomb tirade, and the earthbender. This poo poo just keeps delivering.

I wanted to do an interview with LazyB for the thread and had actually approached him about doing so, but then the whole hacking thing went on and now the website is set up so I'm wondering if maybe we couldn't collaborate the site runners with lazerbot for an official FAQ or something.
I was actually entertaining the idea of doing a Skype audio interview with lazerbot and posting it up on the Youtube account at some point. This was just a brainstorm, though, I didn't put any thought into any questions or anything. Plus, I don't know how good my interviewin' chops are.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Personally, I feel the less we know about Lazerbot the better.

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, watching an interview with LB right now would be like reading a profile of David Chase while you're still on Season 3 of the Sopranos.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I didn't want to ask anything personal, but basic stuff like influences and his creative process. We don't need to "get to know the REAL lazerbot," but I'm curious how long it takes him to make a page.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Calico Heart posted:

Personally, I feel the less we know about Lazerbot the better.
Yeah, I can understand that there's definitely an aspect of "I don't really want to know how the sausage gets made" when it comes to our illustrious author here. That might be the one thing that keeps this from becoming a Chris-chan or Ulillillia situation where the focus is more on the person than the resulting artwork.

Best to keep the mystique going.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I have a feeling it's best not to know how the sausage is made.

Edit: hahaha I said that before I read jazzflights last post

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Air Julio posted:

I didn't want to ask anything personal, but basic stuff like influences and his creative process. We don't need to "get to know the REAL lazerbot," but I'm curious how long it takes him to make a page.

I think he said somewhere it usually takes him a few hours.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

I have a feeling it's best not to know how the sausage is made.

Edit: hahaha I said that before I read jazzflights last post
I guess great minds think about sausage a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why are those two men tangled in spaghetti mom?