Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dogbutt
Nov 26, 2011

Look at my face.
Oh my god. He just keeps piling and piling series! What will he do next? Oh god I'm on the edge of my seat thinking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

nerdbot posted:

"i keep calm because there is nothing on the internet that can hurt me"
c***********nt

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Am I the only who couldn't see anything in the darkness of that last page?

Lightened version:

edit: It has been brought to my attention that lazerbot must have vampire vision to be able to see his own artwork.

A Retardet Horse
Dec 25, 2009

what is
going
on?
what is
this?
ahhhh...
I imagine the

"your going straight to hell"

said in kind of a parental voice, along the lines of "You got in trouble at school, and now you're going straight to hell without any supper!"

Booga
Aug 20, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

Why are those two men tangled in spaghetti mom?

Spaghetti is the mythic 5 element.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

Booga posted:

Spaghetti is the mythic 5 element.

The Neutrals are all just energybenders.

Or, more likely, bloodbenders.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

A Retardet Horse posted:

I imagine the

"your going straight to hell"

said in kind of a parental voice, along the lines of "You got in trouble at school, and now you're going straight to hell without any supper!"

I read it as Shadow's famous line from his game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NIw5lWQrw

Col. Justice
Apr 14, 2007

TIME TO DIE

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

I read it as Shadow's famous line from his game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NIw5lWQrw

The comments on that video are awesome. I wish I knew what that video (or video game?) even was so I would be able to understand more references to anything other than the original Sega games.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
Alright, JazzFlight will (hopefully) be filling in for me in uploading the comics while I'm out, so the dot-com won't be devoid of updates!

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Col. Justice posted:

The comments on that video are awesome. I wish I knew what that video (or video game?) even was so I would be able to understand more references to anything other than the original Sega games.

It's from the video game Shadow the Hedgehog.
There an excellent Let's Play by Brokengameboys, but I wouldn't recommend playing it yourself.

http://lparchive.org/Shadow-the-Hedgehog/

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Col. Justice posted:

Pretty much they took the angry gothic recolor of Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2 and gave him a gun and motorcycle to be edgy. No I'm not kidding

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009
Alright, which one of you beautiful bastards wrote that comment?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Pretty much they took the angry gothic recolor of Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2 and gave him a gun and motorcycle to be edgy. No I'm not kidding

Sonic would never say "hell" so Shadow must be edgy.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Schwarzwald posted:

It's from the video game Shadow the Hedgehog.
There an excellent Let's Play by Brokengameboys, but I wouldn't recommend playing it yourself.

http://lparchive.org/Shadow-the-Hedgehog/

Seconding this. Back in February a friend and I both picked up the game and we both raced for the Most Evil Ending and it was an absolute trainwreck. The game is amazing to play through just for the bizarre dialogue the sheer "why did anyone think this was a good idea" factor, but it's only...kiiiinda worth fighting through the really bad gameplay.

At the very least, if you don't watch the LP, go search for all the cutscenes on Youtube and watch those. They are amazing.

Tom Pridgen posted:

Sonic and Espio also say "hell" in the Shadow game. There is also an ending where Vector the Crocodile attempts to talk Shadow down from suicide.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Aug 9, 2012

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Tom Pridgen posted:

He kills Robotnik by karate chopping his head in that game. Sonic needed a sword in TGT.

I have to admit i unironically liked that lovely game though. I was 14 at the time though!

Rolling Start
Jan 11, 2012

nerdbot posted:

Sonic and Espio also say "hell" in the Shadow game. There is also an ending where Vector the Crocodile attempts to talk Shadow down from suicide.

I think I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lxgtpr4dKU

shadow no... no more

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Rolling Start posted:

I think I found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Lxgtpr4dKU

shadow no... no more

I loving lost it when that crocodile opened its mouth.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I loving lost it when that crocodile opened its mouth.

Holy poo poo, I wouldn't have thought the voice for Vector in the audio versions of TGT was THAT close to the real thing

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Upon first hearing it I thought "Kinda sounds like Bobcat" and that's what I did.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

You know what's sad? Shadow the Hedgehog is actually one of the better terrible Sonic games. I was a loving idiot when I was 13 so I had all of them.

Plutonis posted:

He kills Robotnik by karate chopping his head in that game. Sonic needed a sword in TGT.

Wait, what? Even I don't remember that. I remember Shadow blowing up the Whitehouse though (seriously)

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 14:56 on Aug 9, 2012

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

w..... what the gently caress is that, indeed.

aldantefax
Oct 10, 2007

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
the look of concern that accompanies that is spot on

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
We need to make a list of every fictional work included in the comic.

Professor Clumsy
Sep 12, 2008

It is a while still till Sunrise - and in the daytime I sleep, my dear fellow, I sleep the very deepest of sleeps...
Take this fucker and try to dodge this human being.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Im at the edge of my seat. These battles are awesome.

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Calico Heart posted:

You know what's sad? Shadow the Hedgehog is actually one of the better terrible Sonic games. I was a loving idiot when I was 13 so I had all of them.

I was also a stupid kid, who legitimately enjoyed Sonic '06, and even I recognized Shadow the Hedgehog was bullshit. :colbert: (Hilarious bullshit, though. :allears:)

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Seriously. Lazy-B is a hundred times better than a lot of professionals when it comes to showing action.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
You know, one thing about the whole hacking saga is how well it's worked out for Lazerbot- not only can he now enjoy trolling a troll, he's now got his own website (kind of), and an even more dedicated fanbase.

Truly, villains is not the answer :allears:

Attention Horse
Jan 5, 2012

Yo man, you are out of step with Imhotep!
But... honestly, what the gently caress IS that?

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I feel like going on a long vacation and not checking this thread so I can stop having to wait a whole day at a minimum for more action. But I keep coming back.

nexus6
Sep 2, 2011

If only you could see what I've seen with your eyes
I can't see poo poo, any chance of a lightened version?

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

Seriously. Lazy-B is a hundred times better than a lot of professionals when it comes to showing action.

Unless it starts dragging on like the Mario-Troll King fight. But so far, so good.

ClownSyndrome posted:

Holy poo poo, I wouldn't have thought the voice for Vector in the audio versions of TGT was THAT close to the real thing

Aramek's voice for Shadow is apparently pretty close to the real thing as well. He sounds somewhat more badass in TGT, but that's definitely fitting. How about Sonic, is his whiny voice canon? I've never seen the cartoon. It never even aired in my country, as far as I know.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

nexus6 posted:

I can't see poo poo, any chance of a lightened version?

Here you go.

If you really don't see poo poo in the original, you might want to try adjusting the gamma on your monitor.
Maybe that could help.

arachnobot
Apr 3, 2006

Sue posted:

Here you go.

If you really don't see poo poo in the original, you might want to try adjusting the gamma on your monitor.
Maybe that could help.

Haha, I didn't notice the six-pack on that...thing until I saw the lightened version.

It has some pig-like features, I wonder if it's somehow the corpse of Porky that's had stuff done to it? :stare:

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Phlegmish posted:

Aramek's voice for Shadow is apparently pretty close to the real thing as well. He sounds somewhat more badass in TGT, but that's definitely fitting. How about Sonic, is his whiny voice canon? I've never seen the cartoon. It never even aired in my country, as far as I know.

Sonic and Tails sound nothing like that. Neither does Knuckles, but that just means Sega needs to get Aramek to replace a couple of their VAs.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

arachnobot posted:

Haha, I didn't notice the six-pack on that...thing until I saw the lightened version.

It has some pig-like features, I wonder if it's somehow the corpse of Porky that's had stuff done to it? :stare:

schticky?

Satanos
Feb 5, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

As long as he's learned his lessons from the kind of crappy Troll King vs Mario fight, it will be.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx

Satanos posted:

As long as he's learned his lessons from the kind of crappy Troll King vs Mario fight, it will be.

Yeah, the major issue with that was he actually took too much inspiration from source material, in this case DBZ (Having a really long fight which ends in a draw)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Is just me or Demaro wears loving Crocs? He might not be a full Troll but he's one terrible fucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

I was also a stupid kid, who legitimately enjoyed Sonic '06, and even I recognized Shadow the Hedgehog was bullshit. :colbert: (Hilarious bullshit, though. :allears:)

Shadow was at least better than 06 and Heroes. But that really isn't saying too much. I mean, Heroes loving suuuuuccckkkkeeedddddd.