Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
So Sharon really did quit AGT.
She says it's because Jack was going to be on some reality tv show they were developing, but dropped him because he has MS.
Kind of lovely on NBC's part if it's true. Is Howard on vacation next week? I want to hear what he has to say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicago Death Rate
Jul 23, 2001

by Ralp
I loved Fred talking poo poo to Ronnie.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Manifest posted:

Kind of lovely on NBC's part if it's true. Is Howard on vacation next week? I want to hear what he has to say.

He already talked about when it was just a rumor.

I can understand NBC's position, since the show involves physical stunts and competitions. It's a liability for the show. Even if Jack is healthy enough to do the show right now that doesn't mean he won't get worse and have to leave in mid-season.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Robin Quivers is 60 years old today.

Also, no photoshop of course

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

-Atom- posted:

Robin Quivers is 60 years old today.

Also, no photoshop of course

holy poo poo

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
jesus, those horse teeth

Mochiloc
Dec 30, 2001
She looks like Satan in that picture

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
That's awful airbrushing. It's sad because she is very attractive and there's no reason at all to alter her face at all. That's also a pretty bad angle.

Also the Ronnie blow-ups this week are awesome.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

What the hell is going on with Howard's neck :psyduck:

It's like a random sheet of skin colored geometry was just stuck in it.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

AltronHGX posted:

What the hell is going on with Howard's neck :psyduck:

It's like a random sheet of skin colored geometry was just stuck in it.

He used the blur tool on his turkey neck

Which honestly, dude, you are like 50 something and in great shape, don't worry about it.

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
The song parody guy pissed me off on the show today, he thought he was charming when he wasn't then he kept mentioning Robins age trying to be funny when it was just insanely rude I wish Howard would have went off on him.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

AxeManiac posted:

He used the blur tool on his turkey neck

So embarrassing, he's acting like a broad. Howard is actually a fairly normal looking 58 year old dude, seriously.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

haha, Howard looks about 25 in that picture. And he makes fun of David Brenner ...

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I can't fathom what facial expression Beth thought she was making there. No one makes a face like that unless they're about to eat a baby.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
He actually tweeted that? Holy jesus

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

Ether Frenzy posted:

He actually tweeted that? Holy jesus

They both tweeted it actually.
I really wish someone would call him out on his terrible photoshopping. Neither of them needs to be photoshopped, as was said, for a 58 year old dude he looks good, and the shopping on Beth makes her look like one of those mannequins from the Black Hole Sun video.

Cliche Guevara
Dec 12, 2005
whistlebritches
I actually think she's attractive, but from someone who went through charm school and a career as a model - you'd think she'd know not to smile so wide. Her teeth stand out a lot, so when nearly every picture out has her cheesing you'd think she'd get the hint with Joker comparisons.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
Beth tweeted the photo on the left, Howard tweeted the one on the right. At some point his Adam's apple disappeared.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Are you making GBS threads me? I could see him thinking this would MAYBE work if the original wasn't released

also

null_user01013 fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Aug 9, 2012

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
He photoshopped her hand. :getin:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Maybe he just spilled something on his ipad

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

Fist posted:

wrap-up show today was great. I love the angst between Gary and Scott.

Sweet Jesus yes. I love how openly hostile everyone is towards Scott, he sounds like a goddamn jackass whenever he opens his mouth. I was in awe when he was summarizing the series of events leading to the story on the air today, Gary was 100% right when he said "Your guy wasn't misunderstanding you, he just didn't agree with you" and Scott came back with "So he didn't understand my point"

Also JD owns with his random laughing and one liners, every single show/wrap up show has been excellent this week.

MoreMetalBrian
Oct 20, 2009

Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!

AxeManiac posted:

Are you making GBS threads me? I could see him thinking this would MAYBE work if the original wasn't released

also

This is excellent. For some reason, I figured the first edit would have been Dickbutt, but photoshopped George Costanza works just as well.

EDIT : Kruger, not Costanza.

MoreMetalBrian fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 9, 2012

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
That photo is so Photoshopped it may as well be a cartoon.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

AxeManiac posted:

also

Bravo to whoever made this.

Couple of things:
1) You'd think Beth would know better than to bury her eyes in the corner of her eyesocket like that.
2) The overuse of glamour glow on her makes her look greasy, not radiant. It also has the nice side-effect of making her teeth look like they just got finished powering up.
3) You've gotta know that this was a 3 hour ordeal where Beth kept going to modelface, and by the end where Howard finally got a shot where he was happy with the way he looked, her face had already gone into partial paralysis. This is the kind of shot that I would expect an angry phonecall over if it was for a client.

edit: There must be a thread with more photoshops of this... can someone link?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Manifest posted:

So Sharon really did quit AGT.
She says it's because Jack was going to be on some reality tv show they were developing, but dropped him because he has MS.

They offered him other roles on the show but he refused. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up a judge on American Idol.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Bonzo posted:

They offered him other roles on the show but he refused. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up a judge on American Idol.

She is a really useless "talent" that adds nothing and isn't very funny or insightful. Why do all talent shows like this seem to end up with a bland, boring safe woman?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

AxeManiac posted:

She is a really useless "talent" that adds nothing and isn't very funny or insightful. Why do all talent shows like this seem to end up with a bland, boring safe woman?

Most poo poo radio stations do this too.

I think it was the girl on Adam Carolla's podcast (who's legit smart and funny as hell) who said the comedian term for the obligatory radio girl is "the hole". :kiddo:

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Psych is blind? No wonder he writes songs about how hot Robin is.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

AltronHGX posted:

Most poo poo radio stations do this too.

I think it was the girl on Adam Carolla's podcast (who's legit smart and funny as hell) who said the comedian term for the obligatory radio girl is "the hole". :kiddo:

Explains the last episode of Louie.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Brocktoon posted:

Psych is blind? No wonder he writes songs about how hot Robin is.

Is it him that got into a feud with Little Mikey? I'm not sure but whoever it was did way over produced Robin songs. I prefer Little Mikey's. Even to the Bleeding Deacons. LM's have way more heart and even though he's not a great singer, his make me laugh the most. I guess I can't articulate it properly but when the songs are over produced they loose something.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Yeah, the best song parodies are the bare, stripped down ones, such as: http://youtu.be/_c__0ufWHs0

Sasquatch!
Nov 18, 2000

v

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Can someone post the GIF of Howard making it rain on Beth? Google is failing me.

Also http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/howard-stern-auctions-pri_n_1753406.html

quote:

The say-anything satellite radio host is auctioning off his budding picture-taking skills to a fan willing to cough up at least $20,000 for a private one-hour photo shoot, Examiner.com reports. While the going rate is steep, Stern is hiking up the price to benefit one of his favorite charities, the Evelyn Alexander Wildlife Rescue Center, a nonprofit dedicated to rehabilitating wild animals .

Found it!

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Aug 9, 2012

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Sand Monster posted:

Yeah, the best song parodies are the bare, stripped down ones, such as: http://youtu.be/_c__0ufWHs0

Another favorite: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6BZumX9XYk

geera
May 20, 2003
This picture never fails to make me :lol:. No wonder he prefers to be shot from the right side.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

My favorite is "tease me with that fruit- I'm so in love with cu- cumbers"

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

I can't believe how much Howard and his Mom resemble one another!

Wasco Jr.
Jan 11, 2006

"Cut the kids in half"
Here's a cool HowardTV interview with JD, I like how he is clearly so uncomfortable sitting next to a pretty woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigKcgYzhR8&feature=context-vrec

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Wasco Jr. posted:

Here's a cool HowardTV interview with JD, I like how he is clearly so uncomfortable sitting next to a pretty woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cigKcgYzhR8&feature=context-vrec

You really need to see JD "live" to get the full effect. He is such a sad sack.