Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ThatPazuzu posted:

I like how the Earthbender yells "Earth" just so we don't get confused.
Think about it, if we get "Fire, Wind, Water, Heart" in here too, we might just have Captain Planet show up in the comic!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

JazzFlight posted:

Think about it, if we get "Fire, Wind, Water, Heart" in here too, we might just have Captain Planet show up in the comic!

Somehow I think the Troll and Planeteer philosophies are incompatible.

Besides, the stakes aren't quite high enough to require Captain Planet yet. For him to get involved someone would have to troll the whole planet.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I read "Earth" in Kwame's voice.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Schwarzwald posted:

Somehow I think the Troll and Planeteer philosophies are incompatible.

Besides, the stakes aren't quite high enough to require Captain Planet yet. For him to get involved someone would have to troll the whole planet.

Maybe Captain Planet became evil because people keep trolling the Earth with pollution.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I love that on top of this, Silver, Blaze, Rob and the Neutrals are about to show up to pull off their Giant Cage Plan, and in spite of all of Silver's constant planning it's all about to be ruined by some rear end in a top hat with a giant demon pig.

On top of that, the Troll King is out with that bird looking for the place where you can learn the Words of Death, so he's going to come home to find all his minions either locked up in giant cages or eaten by some hell-oinker.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Nooooo don't let this be the end of Garry please

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
Alex is also away secretly following the Troll King, so the only minions left who can save Garry are Hindo (the electric troll, presumably busy with Elmer), and....Troll Face?

Demaro gonna get raped like Porkchop

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

nerdbot posted:

On top of that, the Troll King is out with that bird looking for the place where you can learn the Words of Death, so he's going to come home to find all his minions either locked up in giant cages or eaten by some hell-oinker.

Your also forgetting the Dragonborn locked away in the Ice who's as strong as Troll King. Guess what's going to happen when Daemro finds him.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
I'm almost entirely sure that arrival in hell demon is supposed to be porky now.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

Bloomington posted:

I'm almost entirely sure that arrival in hell demon is supposed to be porky now.

:aaa:

If lazerbot planned Porky Pig going to hell and becoming a demon, I will... well, I'll do something to show my awe.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
ahhhhhhhh

gently caress you

This is a gem of a fight scene.

Roundabout Route
Nov 4, 2009

Pens and swords can
go fuck themselves.
Over the weekend I sought to determine whether a troll that trolls all trolls trolls itself. I didn't get any answers, but I did make this thing.

runwiled
Feb 21, 2011

Roundabout Route posted:

Over the weekend I sought to determine whether a troll that trolls all trolls trolls itself. I didn't get any answers, but I did make this thing.

You beautiful bastard. I think you just made my morning.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

That second panel is amazing.
I stared at it for ages and recommend you all go back and do it too!

Lazerbot is really really improving in giant leaps. It's amazing to watch.
The evolution of this whole thing is breathtaking really.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Roundabout Route posted:

Wow, now this... This is like, the ultimate mash-up remix of my songs. I never thought that many songs layered over each other could still work, but somehow they do!

Awesome job, holy poo poo.

fish and chips and dip
Feb 17, 2010
More pages, more pages!

M as in Mancy
Apr 21, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Okay, that's pretty loving awesome.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
I love how much deus ex machina comes into play in this comic, it happens so often that it manages to catch you off guard every time. Between that and the rapid character deaths it's impossible to have more than a 50/50 chance at guessing whether someone will get killed off or not.

I love it.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I like how the android stares at the wall while he talks.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body

ThatPazuzu posted:

I like how the android stares at the wall while he talks.

He's not, he knows you're there. One of his powers is the ability to break down the fourth wall.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
I like how even with his hood off Demaro's face is still half covered by shadow.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Can anyone lighten that comic up a bit? On an apple monitor it's pretty much 100% black with a few dark faces here and there :(

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.

Hudlinkin posted:

I like how even with his hood off Demaro's face is still half covered by shadow.
Maybe it's a metaphysical shadow cast by Satan or some poo poo.

Maybe LB just watches too much anime.

Baronjutter posted:

On an apple monitor it's pretty much 100% black with a few dark faces here and there :(

Need to get you an acer, son.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Baronjutter posted:

Can anyone lighten that comic up a bit? On an apple monitor it's pretty much 100% black with a few dark faces here and there :(

You should calibrate your monitor.

(How to do that yourself:
• Open file in Preview.
• Select Tools > Adjust Color…
• Drag the slider labeled "Shadows" to the right)

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

Baronjutter posted:

It's not just you; I've got a calibrated Dell Ultrasharp monitor for photo work, and image is dark. It's intelligible, barely, but still really dark.

This is probably too far in lightening, but the real fix is LB using more actual contrast and not monitor-apparent contrast. Might be asking too much; most monitors can barely be calibrated.

Tweek
Feb 1, 2005

I have more disposable income than you.
The images always look fine to me. I just checked and, holy poo poo, I actually have an acer monitor.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

yeah I can always see them fine at home on my PC but at work on my mac they're so loving dark. This god drat apple monitor is at max brightness and contrast but it's as if it was at maybe 20%. gently caress you steve jabs!

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

System Preferences > Displays > Color > Calibrate…

Go hog wild!

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Even with the hood down, the shadow remains.

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Factory Factory posted:

It's not just you; I've got a calibrated Dell Ultrasharp monitor for photo work, and image is dark. It's intelligible, barely, but still really dark.

This is probably too far in lightening, but the real fix is LB using more actual contrast and not monitor-apparent contrast. Might be asking too much; most monitors can barely be calibrated.

Thanks, this actually looks normal on my phone. The original is just eyes and speech bubbles.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Cechmanek posted:

Even with the hood down, the shadow remains.

He just hasn't showered in a while.

withheldmcfakename
Oct 30, 2011

did you know that
knuckles once smoked
out of a bong made
out of a disco ball?
A nice touch I noticed is that Demaro and Flashback Garry have the same hair. Kudos, Lazerbot!

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

So I realized that Lazerbot predicted my personal arc with this comic way back in Chapter 2, before it even happened.

You see, initially, I was pretending to like TGT when actually I was sarcastically making fun of it. But then, as time went on, and I was pretending to like it, I actually started to like it for real. And then I realized: this is what happened to Bugs. When I was acting gay (for TGT) I actually became gay (for TGT).

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

C'mon Garrybot, you know better than to explain your gimmicks instead of just crushing your brother's neck! Those vines are totally going to snap his arm or something!

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Defiance Industries posted:

So I realized that Lazerbot predicted my personal arc with this comic way back in Chapter 2, before it even happened.

You see, initially, I was pretending to like TGT when actually I was sarcastically making fun of it. But then, as time went on, and I was pretending to like it, I actually started to like it for real. And then I realized: this is what happened to Bugs. When I was acting gay (for TGT) I actually became gay (for TGT).

So for your sake I hope this series isn't ended before it's time...

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Good to see Demaro remaining neutral throughout this ordeal.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

That's some good detail on those vines.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Nerdbot and I started up a Tails Gets Trolled steam group if anyone wants to join. I'm not sure if we'll actually do anything with it, but hey, why not?

James Trickington
Apr 23, 2008

El Belmondo posted:

You're one out of a million. :master:

God drat I love lazerbot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Plutonis posted:

C'mon Garrybot, you know better than to explain your gimmicks instead of just crushing your brother's neck! Those vines are totally going to snap his arm or something!

I hope there's a point where someone has the chance to do a huge dramatic speech while someone is at their mercy, but instead of talking they just kill them.