Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Brock's gonna kill him in front of his kids... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Perigryn posted:

Brock's gonna kill him in front of his kids... :(

I hope they cry like Foley's kids did :)

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Brock's going to eat Shawn's kids in front of him while Paul Heyman laughs.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gonzo McFee posted:

Brock's going to eat Shawn's kids in front of him while Paul Heyman laughs.
And then Stephanie comes out to beat down Brock...

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
So, the over-under on F5's taken by HBK tonight?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I'll do The Pagoda a special deal and give you all 4:1 on HBK getting F-5'd.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Making fun of Jigsaw will get you a perma-follow by Gerard. You should really be doing this regardless of whether Vin is following you or not.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
What is a 'Vin Gerard'? Sounds like some indy guy, what am I missing?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

What is a 'Vin Gerard'? Sounds like some indy guy, what am I missing?
Formerly, one of the most under-rated guys in CHIKARA. He retired and became a professional bowler. That sounds boring, but he's still cutting promos and is putting his hair on the line in a bowling match.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Vin Gerard is just some homeless guy, nothing special.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Vin Gerard is surprisingly handsome in person.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So, the over-under on F5's taken by HBK tonight?

9000!!!!!!!!!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

John Cena posted:

This will be the most misunderstood tweet ever... I will @Tout my #snatch tomorrow

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
The Rock was right!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Eric Bischoff once followed me so he could bitch me out over DM.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Perigryn posted:

The Rock was right!

First he predicts Cena's divorce, and now his sex change, when will Prophet Rock strike next?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

Controversy creates follows.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

coconono posted:

hahahahaha, Bischoff might be my least favorite person in wrestling.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

Valeyard posted:

First he predicts Cena's divorce, and now his sex change, when will Prophet Rock strike next?

He also somehow knew about bin Laden's death before anyone else.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

coconono posted:

"Actually, I think you'll find Controversy creates cash is on the level of Atlas Shrugged and the Fountain head, twitter user coconono"

Jelq Swagger posted:

hahahahaha, Bischoff might be my least favorite person in wrestling.

He's pretty terrible but someone is writing the current TNA and I don't know who it would be other than Bischoff.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Gonzo McFee posted:

He's pretty terrible but someone is writing the current TNA and I don't know who it would be other than Bischoff.

David Lagana is their head writer. Bischoff is just an executive producer.

Note in TV land Executive producer normally means "Head writer" but TNA actually has a formularised head writer role, and no one exactly knows what Bischoff actually does for his paycheque.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

"Actually, I think you'll find Controversy creates cash is on the level of Atlas Shrugged and the Fountain head, twitter user coconono"

Finally something Eric Bischoff and I agree with.

Bischoff is actually uninvolved with TNA right now on a day to day basis, he's doing some reality project. That's why he was written off during the spring.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!

MassRayPer posted:

Finally something Eric Bischoff and I agree with.

Bischoff is actually uninvolved with TNA right now on a day to day basis, he's doing some reality project. That's why he was written off during the spring.

In a similar vein, Hogan once remarked (I think it was in answer to a question) that he thought he was going to have the book when he arrived in TNA, only to discover that he didn't even get to have final say over the angles he was involved in. :v:

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I find it difficult to feel bad for Hogan.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
This is both good and bad news. Good because I don't have to be nice about Bischoff, bad because Bischoff will be back one day.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

Skinty McEdger posted:

Note in TV land Executive producer normally means "Head writer" but TNA actually has a formularised head writer role, and no one exactly knows what Bischoff actually does for his paycheque.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bischoff managed to con TNA into paying him lots of money every month to literally do nothing.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!

I find it difficult to feel bad for Hogan.

I don't think I suggested that though? In fact I feel quite the opposite, I'm beyond glad that Hogan's influence thus far has been limited to getting his untalented daughter a job she doesn't deserve. It sucks, sure, but it's certainly a hell of a lot less worse than him getting jobs for his daughter and all the other hangers-on and yes-men that continue to attach themselves to him like remoras on a shark.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Valeyard posted:

"Which one of you is Heath Slater? Holy mother of poo poo are you gonna get punched in the face tonight!"

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I don't think I suggested that though? In fact I feel quite the opposite, I'm beyond glad that Hogan's influence thus far has been limited to getting his untalented daughter a job she doesn't deserve. It sucks, sure, but it's certainly a hell of a lot less worse than him getting jobs for his daughter and all the other hangers-on and yes-men that continue to attach themselves to him like remoras on a shark.

Sorry I didn't mean to imply you did, I just enjoy piling on Hogan because he's a twat. That being said, he did get The Nasty Boys significant TV time in a really bad feud with the Dudleys.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!

Sorry I didn't mean to imply you did, I just enjoy piling on Hogan because he's a twat. That being said, he did get The Nasty Boys significant TV time in a really bad feud with the Dudleys.

I will say one thing positive about Hogan using his influence to get his buddies work: he's probably at least partially responsible for Joey Ryan getting a deal with TNA (due to their working together on that celebrity wrestling show a while back). But yeah, otherwise we're in 100% agreement that he's a twat. :hfive:

TheHock
Jul 3, 2008

I have altered my retirement plans. Pray I do not alter them any further.
Joey Ryan was in Ring Ka King, wasn't he? He was practically already under TNA contract.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Punk was apparently asked which indy wrestler he'd like in WWE and he replied "Samoa Joe". When reminded he works for TNA, Punk responded: "Yeah, you said indy, right?"

So of course someone had to defend the honor of Dixie's company as usual

Kurt Angle posted:

Insulting.

Punk wants to Say Tna Is An Indy League? I Was On top in Wwe when You Were trying to Get a Job Anywhere. It Was My Choice to go to Tna. ...

If I ever See You Punk, Hide Bitch!
Yes, Kurt. You made the decision to go there after you got released due to them being concerned about your health.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Punk has mocked a lot of dumb and insane people on Twitter but I think even he would know better than to waste time responding to Kurt Angle.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Perigryn posted:

Punk was apparently asked which indy wrestler he'd like in WWE and he replied "Samoa Joe". When reminded he works for TNA, Punk responded: "Yeah, you said indy, right?"

So of course someone had to defend the honor of Dixie's company as usual

Yes, Kurt. You made the decision to go there after you got released due to them being concerned about your health.

When did Punk say this?

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 61 days!

TheHock posted:

Joey Ryan was in Ring Ka King, wasn't he? He was practically already under TNA contract.

I didn't know that! Well, forget I said anything nice about Hulk Hogan, then. :v:

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

When did Punk say this?
Supposedly it was at Wizard World this past weekend. I'm trying to find the exact quote (since this newsbit was on LOP).

Edit: The Q&A in question

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Aug 14, 2012

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

@BJRatedR (the former Abraham Washington) posted:

What else can I say... JTG just got did in for his disrespect to his masters... #IAintOnThePlantation

Jesus loving christ, I want to pay Tony Atlas and Mark Henry to kick this guy in the balls and face at the same time.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

njsykora posted:

Jesus loving christ, I want to pay Tony Atlas and Mark Henry to kick this guy in the balls and face at the same time.

I just want to see a moment of AW returning home, and standing on just the other side of the door: Full-on, Hall-of-Pain-inducting-mode Mark Henry.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

njsykora posted:

It's not worth it, especially since his gimmick is "loud black guy in movie theatres" and he just wants attention.

But the mental image of Henry throwing him helluva far is a good one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The GIG
Jun 28, 2011

Yeah, I say "Shit" a shit-ton of times. What of it, shithead?

Perigryn posted:

But the mental image of Henry throwing him helluva far is a good one.

Well I can't give you AW being throw, but you can use this as a base