Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Aw poo poo, son, it's the road runner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Are new chapters planned? It seems like Lazerbot just goes 'well, that's the 21st page of this chapter, time for a new one.'

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Pretty much that's what he does yeah.

Not a Twat
Oct 11, 2010

Oops you almost got away without your Diddy

Slate Action posted:

Are new chapters planned? It seems like Lazerbot just goes 'well, that's the 21st page of this chapter, time for a new one.'

Seems like it, but it does help break it up when it comes to reading it all from the start.

Stitch Bitch
May 19, 2005

Bitch I got that
:h:~fuckin swag~:h:

Georgia Peach posted:

Aw poo poo, son, it's the road runner.

Wonder who shadow dude is on the right left side in the middle. Looks like a silhouette of Luigi.

edit:I can't tell my left from right :v:

Stitch Bitch fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Aug 15, 2012

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

It seems like sometimes he's got a definite plan for what's coming in each chapter. Like "Fudd's Choice".

Actually... what was Fudd's Choice again?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

UncleSmoothie posted:

It seems like sometimes he's got a definite plan for what's coming in each chapter. Like "Fudd's Choice".

To not lose his balls and get raped to death.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Stitch Bitch posted:

Wonder who shadow dude is on the right left side in the middle. Looks like a silhouette of Luigi.

I figure it's the frozen guy we haven't seen.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

UncleSmoothie posted:

Fudd's Choice was to leave Porky behind.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

UncleSmoothie posted:

I believe that it was meant to be what Rirse said, with him deciding to help the trolls, but because of the arbitrary page limit on the chapters, he just threw in Fud deciding to abandon Porky in the end.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

UncleSmoothie posted:

This question should never be answered.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I think the chapter covers are kinda proof that Lazey B might just be wingin' it, as he plays it safe by jus having character shots on them. I mean, I'm not saying Road Runner won't appear this chapter...

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Hey Road Runner is dead, Shadow helped to kill him.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Cechmanek posted:

So is Eggman, but he's still up and around.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Cechmanek posted:

And what happens to dead things once Neutrals like Wile E. Coyote get their hands on 'em?

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
my favourite drawing from the last chapter in avatar form:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

Really looking forward to Wile E. Coyote eating Road Runner's brains so we can witness exactly how Shadow and Knuckles killed the Road Runner.

Also looking forward to Tails training with Arthur. Both of these things happening may make this the greatest chapter yet.

Grainse
Jun 16, 2008

nerdbot posted:

Really looking forward to Wile E. Coyote eating Road Runner's brains so we can witness exactly how Shadow and Knuckles killed the Road Runner.

Also looking forward to Tails training with Arthur. Both of these things happening may make this the greatest chapter yet.

Hold your horses, Mr. Nerdbot!

I think it'll take more than that to dethrone the chapter in which we're introduced to the Neutrals properly, and Porky's family gets sniped.

Everyone has different opinions... but I have a really hard time seeing the "Neutrals" chapter being dethroned :P

Emong
May 31, 2011

perpair to be annihilated

Stitch Bitch posted:

Wonder who shadow dude is on the right side in the middle. Looks like a silhouette of Luigi.

Maybe it's that Father guy from Kids Next Door

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Grainse posted:

Hold your horses, Mr. Nerdbot!

I think it'll take more than that to dethrone the chapter in which we're introduced to the Neutrals properly, and Porky's family gets sniped.

Everyone has different opinions... but I have a really hard time seeing the "Neutrals" chapter being dethroned :P

No way man, TGT's crowning chapter was Troll city. We got TROLL OFF, we got the amazing interaction that spawned my avatar, we got DRAGONBORN, we got FUDD CLASSICS, we got ROB CLASSICS, and we also got Silver establishing himself as one of the most rounded characters.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Factory Factory posted:

This is probably too far in lightening, but the real fix is LB using more actual contrast and not monitor-apparent contrast. Might be asking too much; most monitors can barely be calibrated.

It's not his fault, we just haven't been calibrating our monitors to Tails Gets Trolled, which should obviously be the standard. All these years we've been doing it wrong.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

nerdbot posted:

Maybe that's what Wile meant by "taking a bite out of some road runner."

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Julias posted:

I believe that it was meant to be what Rirse said, with him deciding to help the trolls, but because of the arbitrary page limit on the chapters, he just threw in Fud deciding to abandon Porky in the end.

Yeah, Lazerbot has a plan with this comic as we've seen with all the foreshadowing and call backs, but it's only sporadically he uses the "A chapter is 21 pages, better use that effectively" flow of each chapter. Wild Tempers and Chapter 4 are the only ones I know of that ended on an effective cliffhanger.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

nerdbot posted:

Really looking forward to Wile E. Coyote eating Road Runner's brains

TGT will make you say things like this.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I just realized that the neutrals eating the brains of their corpses is a direct reversal of the cliche of the dead eating the brains of the living.

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

cyfad posted:

my favourite drawing from the last chapter in avatar form:

I'm actually halfway tempted to get this :ohdear:

gently caress you human being, your a loving
human being that has so much faggotory,
you loving noob peace of poo poo, gently caress
you!! gently caress you, gently caress YOU!!

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
take it if you want it :)

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
he's getting really good at drawing the bird.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
There's no way Wile ate Road Runner all in one go. That bird's on ice. In one of the only cartoons in which he spoke, he tells a couple of kids why he's so obsessed with catching it: it's just that loving delicious. Every part of its body has a different flavor.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Acid? Poison? What's the diff?

ALEX TRILLTON
Sep 9, 2011

IF I'M EVER A DICK ON THE INTERNET, TELL PAULSEPHIROTH'S MOM
I unironically really like Android Garry's design. He looks very Okage Shadow King.

How does a robot lose feeling in its arm, though?

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Look how good of an action shot panel 8 is. Just look at it.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

ALEX TRILLTON posted:

I unironically really like Android Garry's design. He looks very Okage Shadow King.

How does a robot lose feeling in its arm, though?

I believe that's actually Garry and the other Garry in the orange suit was the android.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Young Freud posted:

I believe that's actually Garry and the other Garry in the orange suit was the android.

Lazerbot confirms

Okay guys, so what if ACTUAL GARRY dies, but ANDROID GARRY lives? And it like, shows Demaro, the demon and Garry's huddled over corpses and after a few panels Android Garry emerges from the rubble giving two middle fingers laughing "Hahahahaha gently caress you!"

I hate getting into fanfic territory, but I think that would kick rear end

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Not to demean his original characters or anything, but isn't this a story about video game characters? Where have they been for the past 5-6 panels?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Calico Heart posted:

I hate getting into fanfic territory

This comic must leave you very confused inside.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Hoooooooly poo poo, this is only tangentially related to TGT, but I just booted up Dust: An Elysian Tail on XBLA and I casually checked the credits list and lo and behold, our very own Aramek did voice acting in the game!

If somehow Lazerbot were to incorporate an obscure character from an indie XBLA game into TGT, Aramek could do the voice acting for his own character, which would be very trippy...

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

JazzFlight posted:

Not to demean his original characters or anything, but isn't this a story about video game characters? Where have they been for the past 5-6 panels?

For the most part the video game characters are the heroes. We're getting the villains' side of the story right now.

Also where is chapter 4 :negative: I need my fix man.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Undead Unicorn posted:

Also where is chapter 4 :negative: I need my fix man.
All good things come to those who wait. Not long now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Oh wait is that the super-furry looking game that looks awesome as hell to play but...super furry?

Man, that game's existence leaves me in a state of conflict. I guess knowing a goon VA'd for it leaves me more comfortable buying furry stuff since I can internally phrase it as "goon support".