Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

The price of meat has just gone up, and your old lady has just gone down

I don't see anything in your resolution that's especially tempting as a reason to switch, except for the power draw.

Add two more monitors, though... :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wozbo
Jul 5, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

Are any of the Kepler offerings when SLI'd tempting enough to consider an upgrade from my 580SLI rig? I game at 2560x1600 on a Nehalim i5.

My thinking is this: Unless you're moving to something crazy like an extreme resolution change or adding two monitors, wait at least 2 to 3 card generations. I had SLI 8800 GTS cards, and they lasted me fine until I gifted the computer to family and migrated to 2 x 6870. I'm waiting for the inevitable 8xx geforce series / 9xxx radeon before I'm even thinking of upgrading. Not to mention, since the new consoles are coming out in what, one/ two years? There are very few developers that will have programs that will put out the eye candy because the thing that pays the bills is COD Black Mops with the Floor Buffer mode for your ps360. That's my thoughts and how I'm saving my bank account from yearly upgrades :( I will say though, the 670 really really tempted me.

craig588
Nov 19, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I saw a 670 with a dual fan cooler on sale for 380$ and after seeing what the initial launch of 660 with custom cooler prices are looking like I couldn't hold back. I guess I was planning on getting a 2560x1440 monitor anyways...

Seriously, I'm happy with buying it. Going from a 8800 GTX SLI to it will be great.

craig588 fucked around with this message at 04:01 on Aug 14, 2012

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
I'm happy with my 30" screen and generally happy with my performance. BF3 gets a little hinky sometimes, but I suspect it has very little to do with my hardware. I won't be upgrading to Surround gaming as it was a massive headache last time I tried it many years ago.

I was planning on sitting on these cards until at least the 700 series nVidia's come out, or even skip that if I'm still happy with the performance.

Let me tell you what, my power bill definitely reflects my gaming habit. It can be pretty bad some months.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Wozbo posted:

My thinking is this: Unless you're moving to something crazy like an extreme resolution change or adding two monitors, wait at least 2 to 3 card generations. I had SLI 8800 GTS cards, and they lasted me fine until I gifted the computer to family and migrated to 2 x 6870. I'm waiting for the inevitable 8xx geforce series / 9xxx radeon before I'm even thinking of upgrading. Not to mention, since the new consoles are coming out in what, one/ two years? There are very few developers that will have programs that will put out the eye candy because the thing that pays the bills is COD Black Mops with the Floor Buffer mode for your ps360. That's my thoughts and how I'm saving my bank account from yearly upgrades :( I will say though, the 670 really really tempted me.

It's an amazing card. As far as upgrade strategies go, well, there's no future-proofing, we all know that. Your window for waiting can stretch if you know there's profoundly better hardware on the immediate horizon, but you have to take into account that while you're waiting, you're not getting use from the options that you're passing by in the meantime.

I look for a 35% minimum, with some games getting at least 45% better performance improvement before upgrading from any given setup. I certainly didn't expect that to happen in one generation, but this has been a remarkable generation for both companies. I don't think the next one will match it. If it does, I don't know if one PCI-e 2.0 x16 lane will be sufficient bandwidth at that point. I'm already slightly holding back the GTX 680 by keeping that damned GTX 580 in there for PhysX GPU accelerated games and CUDA, since it sticks it at PCI-e 2.0 x8/x8.

I'm guessing that the upcoming generations from both companies will be more like Fermi was for nVidia than any analogous situation with ATI, with both companies optimizing the architecture slightly and remove what driver bottlenecks to performance they're able to identify. nVidia has more room in some ways because they're running so lean as it is; ATI may really desperately require optimization and potentially image-hurting cost reduction measures after this difficult rope-a-dope with nVidia's one damned chip (less complex fabrication requirements = a factor in lower costs) holding the line against their whole performance lineup at every price:price point even though ATI is better spec'd in terms of how the best of the best cards perform, albeit not completely decisively.

I tend to buy top-end hardware because I budget for that specifically, even though it's not a good idea price:performance, and not something I'd recommend for others. I go out of my way to take advantage of it with a lot of involved bullshit that most people probably wouldn't be interested in trying to do. It's a splurge that I don't care splurging for because I want as close to flawless gaming performance as possible with all the in-game stuff turned up and all the extras I can turn on in nVidiaInspector, too. Especially SSAA and SGSSAA. Combining those, 1080p becomes effectively a much higher resolution, and I can get into the 105-117% power draw region with full GPU utilization. It looks absolutely amazing. We've all got our hobbies and toys and this is one of mine :)

While I have floated the idea now and again of going with two high-end cards in SLI, realistically it's very unlikely to happen, especially being on a P67 board. I may not end up going with a new graphics card until I build my next system, which will probably be next summer or fall. I've got some changes to how I'll be putting it together which should help me take advantage of some stuff that I haven't been able to do as well previously; good chance I'll be going with a server-oriented platform and counting on heavy parallelism rather than four fast cores with hyperthreading. I don't think the SB-E middle ground is a good buy when getting into the 6-core models, the price:performance doesn't work out as far as I can tell, and the lack of SATA options and PCI-e lanes isn't exactly enticing either. I don't anticipate needing a workstation card so it'll be high-end consumer hardware. We'll see how it turns out when the time comes, I guess, you never know what's going to be hot poo poo until it's time to build and then you get educated quickly or you make poor decisions. (Sometimes on purpose, but hey, shiny stuff!)

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Apparently now the 7950 gets turbo too.

http://www.rage3d.com/index.php?cat=75#newsid33993264

What exactly is the advantage? Why not just overclock it to the turbo clocks and not worry about the dynamic change?

Space Gopher
Jul 31, 2006

BLITHERING IDIOT AND HARDCORE DURIAN APOLOGIST. LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS SHIT DON'T STINK EVEN THOUGH WE ALL KNOW IT DOES BECAUSE I'M SUPER CULTURED.

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Apparently now the 7950 gets turbo too.

http://www.rage3d.com/index.php?cat=75#newsid33993264

What exactly is the advantage? Why not just overclock it to the turbo clocks and not worry about the dynamic change?

Because different loads can draw different amounts of power. The classic example is Furmark, which usually draws more power than just about any game. With dynamic clocks, it's possible to run up the clocks when there's power and thermal overhead, but keep from burning up the chip or VRMs when the load draws more power for a given clock.

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.
I've upgraded from a GTX 260 216 to a GTX 560ti 448 and am a little disappointed with the DX11 performance. Eg Arkham City looked and ran fine on the 260 with everything turned up @ 1080p the only thing I was really lacking was DX11 effects. If I turn them on with the 560 it runs like crap and doesn't really look any better. DX11 + Physx on medium = 20fps. Latest drivers, latest Arkham City patch. Is the 560 just not that great for DX11 or is Arkham City not a great example of it? If so what's better?

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.

CabaretVoltaire posted:

I've upgraded from a GTX 260 216 to a GTX 560ti 448 and am a little disappointed with the DX11 performance. Eg Arkham City looked and ran fine on the 260 with everything turned up @ 1080p the only thing I was really lacking was DX11 effects. If I turn them on with the 560 it runs like crap and doesn't really look any better. DX11 + Physx on medium = 20fps. Latest drivers, latest Arkham City patch. Is the 560 just not that great for DX11 or is Arkham City not a great example of it? If so what's better?

Arkham City is notorious for the extreme load it puts on DX11 graphics, with performance drops of over 50% vs. DX9 rendering. Lots of people don't like it for that reason; it makes even top-end cards play like a hog's anus is doing the rendering.

Did you ever play some of the first-gen DX10 games? They ran like poo poo, because DX10 looked pretty but what freakishly intensive. DX11 mostly works the same way; there are some effects/codepath changes that can provide "free" better images or improve performance, but there's also stuff that just MURDERS graphics hardware to make the shinies happen.

A lot of DX10/DX11 effects are subtle, like HBAO/SSAO, and some are less so, like Tessellation, but they're generally pretty beastly on cards. Here's an [H] article investigating Tessellation on Radeon HD 5000, finding a HUGE quality increase in return for an average 40% performance hit.

Factory Factory fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Aug 14, 2012

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Hey, I could ditch my GT210 now and run all of my displays off the 670! :pervert: And if it's more efficient than the GTX 460, I may end up with net power savings, awesome!

I spent $5 extra for the GTX 670 FTW, and used some Cashback I had earned on it too, ended up being around $250 in the end.

e: I bet I won't have much OC headroom left

movax fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Aug 14, 2012

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

Employee price on the 660 is 294. So given my totally unscientific analysis, you may see some reference cards for 280 on mewegg once the initial craze dies down.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

CabaretVoltaire posted:

What CPU?

Applesmack
Jun 18, 2012
I remember reading that the GTX 660 is supposed to launch in August. Well it is August now. Any news on that?

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

Applesmack posted:

I remember reading that the GTX 660 is supposed to launch in August. Well it is August now. Any news on that?

I can confirm that it is August.

Edit: By that I mean, this is August, I see that as well. I don't know any more about the release date than you, though, sorry man.

\/\/\/ I'm very interested to see what the 660 is going to be. Will it be a further crippled GK114? I don't see how they could pare it back any further, and anyway with three different great price:performance SKUs utilizing the same fabbed chip I have to think they're, if not tapped out, at least not hurting for demand for GK114 chips in various states of working order. \/\/\/

Agreed fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Aug 14, 2012

Grim Up North
Dec 12, 2011

There are rumors on Chinese tech sites that the GTX 660 and the GTS 650 will be released on September 6th.

Agreed
Dec 30, 2003

movax posted:

Hey, I could ditch my GT210 now and run all of my displays off the 670! :pervert: And if it's more efficient than the GTX 460, I may end up with net power savings, awesome!

I spent $5 extra for the GTX 670 FTW, and used some Cashback I had earned on it too, ended up being around $250 in the end.

e: I bet I won't have much OC headroom left

Hmm, I dunno. I've read mixed reports of overclocking several variants of factory OC'd 670s. You do have lower TDP to work with, true, and you're starting with a high base clock, but I bet you could nudge that memory up and get some needed bandwidth. And, you know, worst case scenario you get a driver reset and it's back to the drawing board, shoot for the moon, why not?

VulgarandStupid
Aug 5, 2003
I AM, AND ALWAYS WILL BE, UNFUCKABLE AND A TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT TO EVERYONE. DAE WANNA CUM PLAY WITH ME!?

We just got news the 660ti should retail for 350, I believe our street date is still 8/18

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
On the professional side of things, today is a big day: AMD is tossing GCN into the wild as a pro-level GPU with the FirePro W series. n.b. that's AnandTech's Part 1; benchmarking is not finished yet and will be in Part 2.

The cards are fairly recognizable if you're familiar with Radeons: the W9000 is a pro 7970, W8000 = 7950, W7000 = 7870, W5000 = "7830" - even more cut down than a 7850. Much as with the difference between GF100 and GF104, The 79xx GPU (Tahiti) is more compute-oriented than the 78xx GPU (Pitcairn), which is graphics-oriented.

A few notable features of the cards:
  • Highly clocked - where Fermi Quadro cards were/are significantly underclocked compared to their GeForce equivalents, The W9000 (7970) has a base clock of 975 MHz, higher than the original Radeon 7970 release (though not as high as the GHz edition).
  • Built, sold, and supported by AMD itself. Nvidia does Quadros through partners, notably PNY, though I think Tesla is in-house.
  • Heavy on DisplayPort. W9000 has six mini-DP 1.2 connectors, W8000 and W7000 have four full-size DP 1.2, and W5000 has two full-size DP 1.2 and a dual-link DVI port. This means that, with MST hubs, all of these cards support six 1920x1200@60p displays. The W9000 could theoretically drive 6x4K (3840x2160) @ 60 Hz displays at 30bpp. :aaaaa:
  • The Pitcairn (78xx) models are highly binned; the "7870" W7000 uses only a single 6-pin PCIe power connector (and also a single-slot cooler), and the "7830" W5000 is slot-power only with a sub-75W TDP. That low power draw is probably a large part of why the card is cut down further than a 7850, but it still has all the ROPs and full memory bus, so that's nice.
  • All of the cards support stereoscopic 3D framelock systems. It's integrated on the W9000 and W8000, an add-on board for the W7000, and a less-fancy add-on for the W5000.
  • Full ECC support, a first for AMD GPUs.
These cards are also replacing the FireStream dedicated compute processors (like Nvidia Tesla). FireStream is gone. AMD just doesn't build the loving-huge GPUs (like GK110 will be) whose only use is powering HPC dedicated compute cards. So instead, look to see HPC clusters looking to use GCN just get a load of W9000s.

That is, for about three months until the Tesla K20/GK110 arrives.

--

Also of note, though nowhere near as exciting, is AMD's FirePro A300 and A320 APUs, based on Trinity (Piledriver/VLIW4). They're built for things like Photoshop workstations and are put up against Intel Xeon E3-12x5 V2 Ivy Bridge/P4000 CPUs and systems with low-end Quadro cards. They're more intended for emerging markets where low-cost workstations are in higher demand. Maybe we'll see an OEM solution stateside, but probably not.

--

E: Oh, one more thing: AMD is released a new 7950 with performance boosts like the 7970 GHz Edition, specifically higher clock rates and TDP-based Boost clocking. Except the fuckers aren't actually changing the name in any way. :mad:

However, scuttlebutt is that you can flash the Boost-enabled BIOS to an existing 7950, if you're feeling saucy, and get a free performance improvement.

E2: BIOS, via AnandTech. You better believe this is at your own risk. Actual benefits seem to be spotty because the voltage increase is so large that it hits the power budget very quickly.

Factory Factory fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Aug 14, 2012

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

The 7970 GHz Edition should be the 7980, and the vanilla 7970 should be phased out, and the 7950 Turbo Edition should be called the 7960, and the vanilla 7950 should be phased out.
It's almost like AMD is playing catch up with NVIDIA on the misleading or confusing model number stakes. They're doing a fine job of it, too, what with the 7750-900MHz edition, which should of course be the 7760 with the 7750 being phased out.
Why they don't just do that, I don't know.

vv Ah, OK, a relevant reason for it. I'm just trying to understand the reasoning behind the silly naming.

HalloKitty fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Aug 14, 2012

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Well, the 7750 shouldn't be phased out, because it's the best GPU that doesn't need a PCIe power connector (except for the FirePro W5000). The 900 MHz version needs just enough more power that it has a PCIe connector added on.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
I currently have a Radeon 5970 , but it's starting to show its age. It still kills most games maxed out but since it's a dual card I get micro-stuttering issues, and some games just don't play nice with this pseudo-crossfire.

My usual to-go computer hardware store has a EVGA GTX 680 on sale, which I've been eyeing for a while. But I wonder, would it make a significant change or would I just be getting rid of micro-stuttering?

CabaretVoltaire
Jun 10, 2003
Better than Turin Brakes.

Q8200 @ ~3ghz.

For DX9 stuff the card's great.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Skilleddk posted:

I currently have a Radeon 5970 , but it's starting to show its age. It still kills most games maxed out but since it's a dual card I get micro-stuttering issues, and some games just don't play nice with this pseudo-crossfire.

My usual to-go computer hardware store has a EVGA GTX 680 on sale, which I've been eyeing for a while. But I wonder, would it make a significant change or would I just be getting rid of micro-stuttering?

http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/587?vs=555

I'm surprised to see it still keeps up so well. Depending on your resolution though, the 1GB per GPU may become a hinderance.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

So, found out AMD actually serves the embedded graphics market with the Radeon E6760. 5-year supply guaranteed, and GPU + memory on one package.

We're doing an IVB server platform that will naturally seem some type of GPU, but now this could be an option instead of a traditional IBMC with an integrated G200 core or something; a marketing bullet point for GPGPU I guess.

HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

movax posted:

5-year supply guaranteed

AMD posted:

Part availability is 5 years from date of announcement subject to change without notice.

Oh, I do love terms and conditions..

movax
Aug 30, 2008

HalloKitty posted:

Oh, I do love terms and conditions..

They've kept their word so far with regards to Opterons, heh. I don't know if we'd able to feed the GPU a full x16 link though, which may defeat the point of having GPGPU on the board :(

Also, GTX 670 showed up today. I had to go put it in my trunk because it kept taunting me at work to suddenly get sick and have to go home. Soon...

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I just installed my second GTX 670 for SLI.

Everything looks great, but certain games don't work correctly with it on. Shogun 2 starts up fine, but when I click on menu items nothing happens. Same thing with Shattered Horizon. Command & Conquer Tiberium Wars and Modern Warfare 3 both work just fine. Anyone know what this could be?

Bobulot
May 7, 2007

Have you tried the newest beta drivers? 301.42 is the newest official release, but you may also want to try 304.79 and 304.48. They can be found here.
The two that you're having problems with are steam games, maybe try verifying their cache first before downloading the drivers to see if the problem isn't graphics card related.

dad on the rag
Apr 25, 2010
http://www.anandtech.com/show/6159/the-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review

Anandtech review for the GTX 660 Ti is out and it's basically everything that has been leaked. I am kind of disappointed that the card isn't going to launch $50 cheaper.

e: they fixed it (url stated 670 instead of 660)

dad on the rag fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Aug 16, 2012

InstantInfidel
Jan 9, 2010

BEST :10bux: I EVER SPENT
Even so, to quote the article, it's "88% of the performance [of the 670] for 75% of the price". It's *still* a drat good card.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance
So my HD7850 maintains its value that is until Nvidia cuts prices a few months down the line. I'm really tempted to get a second HD7850 for my i3-2120 system I use on my HDTV because the HD6850 I have in it now is starting to show its age especially with high-res texture packs and newer games at 1080p versus the HD7850 in my i5-2500K rig. I think the 1GB VRAM is starting to bottleneck at 1080p with AA and high-res textures on top of that. Would a i3-2120 bottleneck a HD7850?

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
Factory Factory already posted it in the system building megathread, but here's the Techreport.com 660Ti review. They basically found that, while the 7950 may have a better FPS average, there was about the same amount of framerate stutter as the 660Ti. Check out their 99th percentile FPS scatter plot on the last page. The two 660Tis are basically at the same level as the two 7950s but at cheaper price points.

Goatshadow
Apr 11, 2002

The 660's have just hit Newegg, so get em while they're hot...

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
They're also on Amazon, with a free copy of Borderlands 2 thrown in.

Geno
Apr 26, 2004
STUPID
DICK

LiftAuff posted:

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6159/the-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review

Anandtech review for the GTX 660 Ti is out and it's basically everything that has been leaked. I am kind of disappointed that the card isn't going to launch $50 cheaper.

e: they fixed it (url stated 670 instead of 660)

yeah, i wish it was at $250 but i guess a copy of borderlands 2 makes the $299 a little less brutal.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

doomisland
Oct 5, 2004

I bought one this morning from EVGA directly. It should be here sometime next week I imagine. The borderlands 2 promo on all cards, yes?

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Bobulot posted:

Have you tried the newest beta drivers? 301.42 is the newest official release, but you may also want to try 304.79 and 304.48. They can be found here.
The two that you're having problems with are steam games, maybe try verifying their cache first before downloading the drivers to see if the problem isn't graphics card related.

I'll try the beta drivers when I get home from work. I verified the cache files already, didn't help.

Agro ver Haus doom
Jul 27, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Kurama posted:

The 660's have just hit Newegg, so get em while they're hot...

Oh man which one to get?!

If Nvidia had priced them at $250, they would have been sold out by now.

Kaiyoko
Jan 6, 2005
The Pink Pansy
HardOCP's review, GTX660 2GB and 3GB versions

That 3GB version looks promising at higher resolution and pretty close to a 670, but I think the 2GB will be better value once prices drop a bit.

Either way this is looking like a solid upgrade for my Radeon 5850 at 1080p.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Xtremesystems collected a list of 660Ti reviews:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6159/the-geforce-gtx-670-review (EVGA GTX 660 Ti Superclocked, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition, Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/hardware-canucks-reviews/56090-nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review.html (EVGA GTX 660 Ti)
http://techreport.com/articles.x/23419 (MSI GTX 660 Ti OC, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition, PNY GTX 660 Ti)
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-660-ti-benchmark-review,3279.html (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2012/08/16/nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti-2gb-review/1 (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition, PNY GTX 660 Ti)
http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/graphics/display/geforce-gtx-660-ti.html (Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GeForce_GTX_660_Ti_Direct_Cu_II/ (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II)
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Palit/GeForce_GTX_660_Ti_Jet_Stream/ (Palit GTX 660 Ti JetStream)
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GTX_660_Ti_Power_Edition/ (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Zotac/GeForce_GTX_660_Ti_Amp_Edition/ (Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)
http://vr-zone.com/articles/nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review-part-1-3--gigabyte-s-windforce-oc-edition/16909.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://vr-zone.com/articles/nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review-part-2-3--3d-gaming-performance/16964.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://vr-zone.com/articles/nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti-review-part-3-3--synthetic-benchmarks-gpgpu-and-power-consumption/16963.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.guru3d.com/article/gigabyte-geforce-gtx-660-ti-windforce-oc-review/ (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.guru3d.com/article/palit-geforce-gtx-660-ti-jetstream-review/ (Palit GTX 660 Ti JetStream)
http://www.guru3d.com/article/msi-geforce-gtx-660-ti-power-editon-oc-review/ (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/nvidia_gtx_660ti_roundup_asus_msi_galaxy/ (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition, ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP, Galaxy GTX 660 Ti GC)
http://www.legionhardware.com/articles_pages/gigabyte_geforce_gtx_660_ti,1.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/2006/1/ (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP, EVGA GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked, MSI GTX 660 Ti Twin Frozr)
http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Graphics-Cards/NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-660-Ti-2GB-Kepler-Graphics-Card-Review (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition @ reference clock)
http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/43685-evga-geforce-gtx-660-ti-superclocked/ (EVGA GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked)
http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/43797-kfa2-geforce-gtx-660-ti-ex-oc-3gb/ (Galaxy KFA² GTX 660 Ti EX OC 3GB)
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2012/08/16/galaxy_geforce_gtx_660_ti_gc_3gb_video_card_review (GALAXY GTX 660 Ti GC 3GB)
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/EVGA-GeForce-GTX-660-Ti-SuperClocked-Video-Card-Review/1616 (EVGA GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked)
http://www.overclockers.com/evga-gtx-660ti-sc-gpu-review (EVGA GTX 660 Ti SuperClocked)
http://www.overclockers.com/msi-gtx-660-ti-power-edition-graphics-card-review (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.ninjalane.com/reviews/video/msi_660ti_power (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-detail/msi-gtx-660-ti-power-edition/ (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://www.pureoverclock.com/Review-detail/zotac-gtx-660-ti-amp-edition/ (Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)
http://www.legionhardware.com/articles_pages/gigabyte_geforce_gtx_660_ti,1.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.vortez.net/articles_pages/zotac_gtx660ti_amp_edition_review,1.html (Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)

Non-English reviews

http://www.computerbase.de/artikel/grafikkarten/2012/test-nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti/7/ (Gainward GTX 660 Ti Phantom, Galaxy KFA² GTX 660 Ti EX OC 3GB, MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition, ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://ht4u.net/reviews/2012/nvidia_geforce_gtx_660_ti_asus_dc2_top_test/index40.php (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://www.pcgameshardware.de/aid,1017214/Test-Nvidia-Geforce-GTX-660-Ti/Grafikkarte/Test/ (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP @ reference clock ?)
http://www.hardwareluxx.de/index.php/artikel/hardware/grafikkarten/23375-test-nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti.html (EVGA GTX 660 Ti Superclocked, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition, ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://www.ixbt.com/video3/gk104-7-part1.shtml (Palit GTX 660 Ti JetStream, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)
http://lab501.ro/placi-video/gainward-gtx-660-ti-phantom-review (Gainward GTX 660 Ti Phantom)
http://www.sweclockers.com/recension/15750-nvidia-geforce-gtx-660-ti (Galaxy KFA² GTX 660 Ti EX OC 3GB, ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP, PNY GTX 660 Ti)
http://www.ocaholic.ch/xoops/html/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=821 (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://www.pcworld.fr/carte-graphique/tests,test-asus-geforce-gtx-660-ti-directcu-ii-top,530815,1.htm (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://www.59hardware.net/dossier/c...787/0.html.html (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.revioo.com/articles/a17772_0.html (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP)
http://www.cowcotland.com/articles/1158/gtx-660-ti-une-bonne-carte-pour-gamer-non-fortune.html (MSI GTX 660 Ti Power Edition)
http://pclab.pl/art45597.html (ASUS GTX 660 Ti Direct CU II TOP, EVGA GTX 660 Ti Superclocked, Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC,Palit GTX 660 Ti JetStream, Zotac GTX 660 Ti AMP! Edition)
http://pctuning.tyden.cz/hardware/graficke-karty/24756-gigabyte-geforce-gtx-660-ti-jina-nez-jsme-cekali?start=1 (Gigabyte GTX 660 Ti OC)
http://www.ozeros.com/2012/08/review-nvidia-gtx-660-ti/ (nVidia GTX 660 Ti Reference)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?282515-GTX-660-Ti-reviews-thread&p=5128344

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 16, 2012