Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I'm so happy to see all this amazing fan art. :allears:

If we do start a new thread what would it be called? Just Tails Gets Trolled 2: WHAT?! or maybe something more esoteric like The Somic Awful Thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I thought I'd check back on Heimerdinger since Garry has a robot body and all, and I noticed something at the top of chapter 6, page 11.

Check it out: Garry's face from when Demaro first burned him, and Silver recognizes him!

Edit: whoops!

Schwarzwald fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Aug 22, 2012

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

Schwarzwald posted:

I thought I'd check back on Heimerdinger since Garry has a robot body and all, and I noticed something at the top of chapter 6, page 11.

Check it out: Garry's face from when Demaro first burned him, and Silver recognizes him!

Sorry, that's not from when Demaro first burned him. Silver recognized him from the Justin Bever concert, back when he was still a member of the Troll Slaiyers. In that fight Garry still had 1/4 of his face unscarred and uncovered by the mask, but he was later burned by Emerl when he was using Luigi's fire attack. Though technically he was not there to witness Garry say "Stop laughing!"

23 Flavors fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 22, 2012

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

ThatPazuzu posted:

I'm so happy to see all this amazing fan art. :allears:

If we do start a new thread what would it be called? Just Tails Gets Trolled 2: WHAT?! or maybe something more esoteric like The Somic Awful Thread?

I still think we need some variation of Tails Gets Trolled: This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind Is Turning Into Poop From This or whatever that quote was. I'm sure it won't fit in the character limit, but maybe it could be pared down.

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I still think we need some variation of Tails Gets Trolled: This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind Is Turning Into Poop From This or whatever that quote was.
That was the correct quote, and should be the title of a new thread if one is made.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

This Will Blow Your Mind Into poo poo, Your Mind Is Turning Into Poop By This

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

23 Flavors posted:

Sorry, that's not from when Demaro first burned him. Silver recognized him from the Justin Bever concert, back when he was still a member of the Troll Slaiyers. In that fight Garry still had 1/4 of his face unscarred and uncovered by the mask, but he was later burned by Emerl when he was using Luigi's fire attack. Though technically he was not there to witness Garry say "Stop laughing!"

Nope, he was there! Remember, Silver, Rob and Elmer were all secretly hiding and watching Sonic and his friends get killed?

He's thought of everything.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July
So I'm finally back in the US, so it's time to actually make some interesting stuff happen with tailsgetstrolled.com (but I haven't figured out what yet)

23 Flavors
Sep 13, 2011

what a talentless looking goon

nerdbot posted:

Nope, he was there! Remember, Silver, Rob and Elmer were all secretly hiding and watching Sonic and his friends get killed?

He's thought of everything.

poo poo I failed to be a true TGT fan.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

ComradeCosmobot posted:

So I'm finally back in the US, so it's time to actually make some interesting stuff happen with tailsgetstrolled.com (but I haven't figured out what yet)
Well, I liked some of that MS Paint looking layout someone posted a while back.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Soulfucker posted:

I'm all for that as well.

Moreover, I'm rooting for Demaro in this - I've always had a thing for satanist villains.
also i drew this:

This isn't getting enough love. Great job!

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
Thank you very much! :)

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Wow, the TGT fanart as of late has been really, really incredible. This version of Demaro definitely shows hints of Hiei from Yu Yu Hakhusho as others have suggested, only much more satanic.

Also, it hasn't been said enough: plaindot's Garry piece is a sight to behold. The sketchiness just works, and reminds me of the art style from Super Mario Strikers. :allears:

Man, right loving now is the worst possible time to be strapped for cash -- I want in on a sweet-rear end TGT avatar, something awful! </insertloudgroan>

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

I'm on the edge of my seat on this one.

I love how Garry is sighing while blood is flowing from his arm socket.

Is this taken
Mar 30, 2011

thats so fucking cool
Garry gets horribly mangled nearly every time we see him.

He's probably used to it by now.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

FrenchToasty posted:

I love how Garry is sighing while blood is flowing from his arm socket.

The guy got his face burned off; a vaporized arm is probably small potatoes at this point.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Solomonic posted:

The guy got his face burned off TWICE; a vaporized arm is probably small potatoes at this point.

Remember that Demaro was the one who hosed up his face the first time!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Aren't these two brothers? Like, that makes this extra tragic.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
I just realized something. Garry is all rock. Demaro uses string AKA paper . He never had a chance :negative:

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Then who is scissors? Electrical troll?

My guess is that Troll King is any/all of the overpowered poo poo you make up as kids to one up your friends when playing.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

FPzero posted:

Then who is scissors? Electrical troll?
I think the order goes Rock-Paper-Schticky.

Forge_Pharaoh
Jul 4, 2010

ComradeCosmobot posted:

This may have been suggested already, but what about adding the character descriptions that someone made earlier in the thread?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And catalog all the fanart and music and set up a discussion forum and oh wait

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Aramek posted:

Aren't these two brothers? Like, that makes this extra tragic.

I hope they suddenly remember all the good times like in that one episode of the simpsons and stop fighting

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I predicted this fight was going to last for 5 more pages. I was so, so wrong. :negative:

I just know in the future if I ever re-read this comic this part will be what I always skip over.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax

Calico Heart posted:

I hope they suddenly remember all the good times like in that one episode of the simpsons and stop fighting

Like that one time where Demaro whipped off half of Garry's face..wait.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011
There really is nothing we can do against that hacker, hm? :/

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe
I hope there is, he made a passive-aggressive comment on my fanart of Demaro as well as lazerbot's latest page :ohdear:

I'll try becoming his friend in order to show him the right path.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Soulfucker posted:

I hope there is, he made a passive-aggressive comment on my fanart of Demaro as well as lazerbot's latest page :ohdear:

I'll try becoming his friend in order to show him the right path.

Ponyuy is so desperate for some sort of control over the situation. He just can't fathom how it all went wrong.

He might act smug and passive aggressive, but he hasn't done a drat thing to stop the Lazerbot train. We know that, Lazerbot knows it, and beneath his thin facade of superiority he knows he absolutely failed. Even if he's too prideful to admit it, he knows and that is enough for me. Seems to be enough for Lazerbot, too.

Still, if the opportunity to oust this guy rises, I'd be all for it.

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Lazerbot quoted me, I feel honored.

Also yeah to what Nerdbot said. Seeing him rage impotently over this is loving hilarious. Lazerbot is the one who accidentally became the troll in all this.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
From what I gather, most threads use the first post for info on the topic, and the second post is usually reserved for fanart. If so, good god, 226 pages to comb through for content? Godspeed to whoever takes up the task.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Ha ha, I guess the sighing is supposed to be panting.

plaindot
Dec 26, 2005
awesome
Garry no :ohdear: I might have to lie down a little bit.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

I'd just like to point out the TGT deviantart ID juust reads:

United States
i am lazerbot

I love that his name evokes such awe now that that's all he has to say. Seriously, "i am lazebot" just seems like such a powerful statement now.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Random:I kinda realised something about Elmer.

He's a blank, or perhaps better word is 'changeling'.

He doesn't act like much by default(Practically a mental fog), then he puts on the troll mask he's a troll, he takes it off he's gone again. Why'd he hunt? Because he's dressed like a hunter.

He's been used so(As in 'multi-role') in the cartoons, I recall, as he's one of the only humans.

Should dress him as a priest or something and see what happens.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Aug 23, 2012

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder what the Tails Gets Trolled version of Yosemite Sam is like?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

Bloodly posted:

Random:I kinda realised something about Elmer.

He's a blank, or perhaps better word is 'changeling'.

He doesn't act like much by default(Practically a mental fog), then he puts on the troll mask he's a troll, he takes it off he's gone again. Why'd he hunt? Because he's dressed like a hunter.

He's been used so(As in 'multi-role') in the cartoons, I recall, as he's one of the only humans.

Should dress him as a priest or something and see what happens.

His neutrality means he adopts whatever role his appearence dictates. His stupidity though I think is pretty genuine - but if this turns out to be a plot point, ie if he trolls put a troll mask on him to get him to help them - then Lazerbot is a legitimate plotting mastermind.

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Am I the one who sees the Morningstar logo from Saint's Row The Third in that trap?

Usually, I'd dismiss it as pure coincidence, but with Lazerbot, you can never tell.

Edit: I also want to commend Lazerbot with how Garry escaped that trap. Every time I saw a comic or a show where the hero was trapped in an impenetrable dome or whatever, I always thought "DIG! loving DIG YOUR WAY OUT!" so it's good to see Lazey had the same I idea.

ThatPazuzu fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 23, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
Put a floor in this one, Demaro