Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

The Game
Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together is a SRPG developed by Quest and originally released in 1995 for the SNES. It did not make its way out of Japan until 1998 when the PSX port of the game was released in North America. The version we will be playing is the highly praised PSP remake that was released in 2010. The game itself is often compared to much beloved Final Fantasy Tactics and rightfully so. After finishing TO:LUCT many of the key staff went on to make FFT, including Yasumi Matsuno (Director, Writer), Akihiko Yoshida (Character Design), Hitoshi Sakimoto & Masaharu Iwata (Music). For the remake the original development team got back together to give this game a complete overhaul from top to bottom.

Battles in the game now take place in a true 3D environment as opposed to the 2D maps of the original. Characters take turns moving through the battlefield and fighting with equipped weapons and skills. A character's abilities and stats are dependent on their class. The ability to change class is no long only limited to humans; monster and special races now have their own unique sets of classes. In the remake the leveling system has been completely revamped. Now instead of each character having their own level, experience and levels are based on class. So, when the Knight class reaches level 2 every knight in your party, even ones who later change into the class, are now level 2.

Two other important additions to the game are the CHARIOT and WORLD systems. I will discuss the CHARIOT system in more detail later on in the LP, but to put simply it allows the player to rewind battles. The WORLD is unlocked after you make it to one of the games multiple endings. After that you can go back in the game and start at any of the checkpoints you unlock during the course of your play through. You can then make different choices and take different story routes.

Check out the thread in Games for a more comprehensive list features.

The Story
For many generations the kingdom of Valeria has been in turmoil. After the death of the dynast-king, the people of the kingdom began to fight for control of the land. In a small port town Denam Pavel, the main character, is a resistance fighter and member of the Walister clan. His clan is being oppressed and persecuted by one of Valeria's major powers, Galgastan. Denam, along with his sister Catiua and best friend Vyce, are fighting to save their fellow countrymen and get revenge against those who destroyed their home.

If all those nouns scare or confuse you don’t worry there will be a history lesson shortly.

The LP
The game features a nonlinear story line and a large amount of customization options will be available to us as we build up our army. While I will try to show off as much as I can, I'm also going to listen to your (yes, that's you the reader) input as well. If you want me to form a party of only archer who punch their way to victory, I'll see what I can do (no guarantees).

Things to think about include but are not limited to a character's class and skills (skills in this game need to be equipped and space is limited), what kind of monsters I should recruit into the party, and voting for major plot decisions.

Spoilers
Even though this a remake of a 15 year old game remember not everybody has played it. If you must talk about something that has not yet happened in the LP use spoiler tags.

Pregame
Update 0: News of the New World
Questions
Answers

Main Game

Update 1a: Son & Daughter (A-Side)
Update 1b: Son & Daughter (B-Side)
Update 2: Leaving Home Ain’t Easy
Update 3: Breakthru
Update 4: Spread Your Wings
Update 5: Dead On Time
Update 6: Keep Yourself Alive
Update 7: It's Late
Update 8: Save Me / Bonus Material
Update 9: Don't Lose Your Head
Update 10: Jazz
Update 11: Great Rat King
Update 12: The Night Comes Down
Update 13: Dear Friends

Intermission 1: "Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?"

Update 14: Play the Game
Update 15: Stone Cold Crazy
Update 16: We Will Rock You
Update 17: We Are The Champions
Update 18: Friends Will Be Friends
Update 19: Man On The Prawl
Update 20: Tenement Funster
Update 21: Flick Of The Wrist / Bonus Material
Update 22: Lily Of The Valley
Update 23: Sail Away Sweet Sister / Bonus Material
Update 24: The March Of The Black Queen
Update 25: Sweet Lady
Update 26: Friends Will Be Friends Will Be Friends... / (Continued)

Intermission 2: "Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

Update 27: I'm Going Slightly Mad
Update 28: Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Update 29: Who Needs You
Update 30: I Can't Live With You
Update 31: Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy
Update 32: Long Away
Update 33: Don't Stop Me Now
Update 34: Flash To The Rescue
Update 35: Dragon Attack
Update 36: Was It All Worth It / Bonus Material
Update 37: White Queen (As It Began)
Update 38: You're My Best Friend
Update 39: Doing All Right
Update 40: Chinese Torture
Update 41: More Of That Jazz
Update 42: You And I

Update 43: Teo Torriatte
Update 44: Father To Son
Update 45: Forever
Update 46: All Dead, All Dead
Update 47: Hang On In There
Update 48: Action This Day
Update 49: Rain Must Fall
Update 50: Coming Soon
Update 51: Hammer To Fall
Update 52: God Save The Queen
Update 53: Nevermore
Update 54: Seaside Rendezvous
Update 55: Fight From The Inside
Update 56: Tie Your Mother Down
Update 57: The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke
Update XX: The Xairy Xeller's Master-Stroke
Update 58: The Hero

Class Overviews
Warrior
Archer
Wizard and Enchantress
Cleric
Valkyrie and Rune Fencer
Knight
Berserker
Terror Knight
Beast Tamer

Better Overviews by Orange Fluffy Sheep
Warrior
Archer
Wizard and Enchantress
Cleric
Rune Fencer/Valkyrie
Knight
Terror Knight
Berserker
Swordmaster
Ninja
Lord
Rogue
Warlock/Witch
Hydra

Helmet 10 Warehouse fucked around with this message at 00:47 on May 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

The Main Characters
Denam Pavel
Catiua Pavel
Vyce Bozeck

The Walister
Juda Ronwey
Leonar Reci Rimon
Ravness Loxaerion
Donnalto Presance

Galgastan
Leundar Balbatos
Nybeth Obdilord

The Bakram-Valerian Kingdom
Brantyn Morne

Dark Knights of Lodis
Lanselot Tartaros
Balxephon V. Rahms

Xenobia
Lanselot Hamilton
Warren Omon
Canopus Wolph
Mirdyn Walhorn
Gildas W. Byrne

Misc.
Dorgalua Oberyth Valeria
Prancet Pavel

Helmet 10 Warehouse fucked around with this message at 04:00 on May 30, 2013

Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

Update 0: News of the New World

While Quest made the original game Square Enix is behind the remake.

In case you were wondering (and too lazy to use Google,) Basiscapes is composer Hitoshi Sakimoto’s music production company.

Click here to view video.

A time when men answered to the power

Ruled by steel

Steeped in darkness

Sing of an age called Xytegenia

Ogre Battle Saga Episode VII

Before we jump in, let’s take a moment and step into a nearby history classroom. It’s video presentation day and one of the videos is entitled, “The Recent History of Valeria.” Get your notepad ready there will be a quiz at the end.

Click here to view video.

"Long a center of naval commerce, the people here have struggled throughout history for dominion over these shores."

"His name: Dorgalua Oberyth."

"...calling the islands home and united them as one. He encouraged marriage between clans, forging bonds to strengthen his newborn kingdom."

"...and Valeria know prosperity. But the embers of discord smoldered.

Upon the death of the king,"

"...to declare the independence of their Royal City of Heim. Yet the scheming of the abuna had just begun. Backed by the Holy Lodissin Empire to the north,"

"...naming himself regent. He would have seen his rule span the iles were it not for Lanselot Tartaros,"

"Lanselot warned against such reckless expansion, and reluctantly, Brantyn reined in his troops.

This left two clans to vie for supremacy in the south: the Galgastani and the Walister. Seven men in ten were Galgastani,"

"...the Galgastani declared blood war against the weaker Walister in a move to claim the south as their own. Valeria watched as the wholesale slaughter of the Walister race began. Duke Juda Ronwey led the Walister in resistance,"

"...and in the span of half a year they had been brought to their knees."

"...and with it an official end to the war. But these things would bring no end to Walister suffering. A piecemeal resistance continued, yet with their duke in chains, efforts flagged. In time, many of the Walister resigned themselves to eke out such life as they could in the small province allotted them by Balbatos and the Galgastani."

"...the battlefields of Valeria stand silent. Yet none believe the calm will last."

Did you pay attention?

We will begin the game proper in the next update, but before we do, there is some business we must attend to first.

We have a bit of character creation to deal with.

So what I’m going to need from you guys is the main character’s name, birthday, and the answer to the set of questions that will be in my next post.

The Questions can be found here.

Helmet 10 Warehouse fucked around with this message at 03:53 on May 30, 2013

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Finally, a TO: LUCT LP so I can see what this game is about. Are you going to take video of some of the battles? I know SRPGs are boring in that respect but some of the spell effects are cool as are the little animations.

Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

I'm going to post GIFs of some of the spells and the occasional animation. The spell animations in this game are short so a video would be overkill.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I finished a Lord run a few months back. Game is awesome.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
0: C
1: A
2: C
3: C
4: A
5: B
6: A
7: B
8: C
9: B
10: C
11: C
12: B
13: B
14: C
15: B
16: B
17: C
18: C
19: B
20: A
21: C

Yapping Eevee
Nov 12, 2011

STAND TOGETHER.
FIGHT WITH HONOR.
RESTORE BALANCE.

Eevees play for free.
I barely know a thing about the Ogre Battle series (or this sub-series), and I believe the best knowledge I have consists of hazy memories of loqacious covering Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber, plus a little of someone covering the original version of this one. (Just the beginning bit, at that.) :sweatdrop: So, I haven't a clue what this is going to be like beyond assuming one little thing... But I intend to find out. :)

Denam, 10/02
0.C
1.C
2.A
3.C
4.A
5.A
6.A
7.B
8.B
9.B
10.C
11.C
12.C
13.A
14.B
15.A
16.B
17.A
18.C
19.B
20.A
21.C

Azure_Horizon
Mar 27, 2010

by Reene
Name: Ramza

Birthday: 07/22

0. C
1. C
2. A
3. C
4. B
5. C
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. C
10.C
11.C
12.C
13.A
14.A
15.C
16.A
17.A
18.C
19.B
20.C
21.C

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

I burned out on this game because they made things like improving skills grindy as hell--gently caress ever getting steal up to a reasonable level, and it took hours to get one warrior's two-handed sword skill to 8. Also item creation is a chore and some of the dungeons are stupidly long. Of course I was operating under the assumption you needed to get a lot of poo poo done in a single playthrough for them to count (such as the hoops required to recruit the true Deneb and it's possible I was mistaken.

And oh my god was it a bad idea to do a neutral run through the first time while trying to keep everyone alive. God drat you Cerye I nearly split my PSP in half because of your dumb rear end.

Okay, bitching over.

You going to make characters based on goon submissions or recruiting an army of bad rear end lizardmen and octopi? :cthulhu:

Oh, yes, the questions:

Name: Versa

0: B
1: C
2: A
4: A
5: A
7: C
8: B
9: C
12: B
13: C
14: A
15: B
17: A
21: B

marshmallow creep fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Aug 23, 2012

Heren
Jul 11, 2012
Glad to see this get out of the Sandcastle and into a thread. Hopefully you can show off some gameplay after this initial vote. Having played other Tactic Ogre games before, I'm interested in seeing how this one is different.

Votes:
Default Name, 10/31

0. C
1. B
2. B
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. C
7. A
8. B
9. C
10. A
11. A
12. B
13. B
14. A
15. B
16. C
17. C
18. A
19. C
20. C
21. C

You know if people haven't played any game in the Tactics Ogre series before they might have no idea what these do. Did you mean for it to be a blind vote?

Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

Lotish posted:

You going to make characters based on goon submissions or recruiting an army of bad rear end lizardmen and octopi? :cthulhu:

I'm not usually very creative when it comes to game like this. I tend to find a party that works in the beginning and then force my way through the rest of the game with the same basic party. While this can work it's not very entertaining. So this is where the thread comes in. Give me your ideas and suggestions and I will try to make them work.

So if an octopi army is what you ask for, then I will try to add in as many octopi as I can while still being able to progress in the game.

Heren posted:

Did you mean for it to be a blind vote?

Yes, I'm curious as to how it will turn out.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

A fairly predictable voting pattern so far... I will shake it up a small bit. As an aside, Heren's answer to question 6 earns my praise for blunt honesty.

Denam, 09/05 (Sure, Freddie Mercury's birthday works)
0. B
1. A
2. B
3. C (Only in my case it's actually true, ha ha)
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. A
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. B
12. C
13. A
14. A
15. C
16. A
17. B
18. C
19. C
20. B
21. A

Tallgeese fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Aug 23, 2012

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

Levi, 7/4

0:A
1:B
2:A
3:C
4:A
5:A
6:A
7:B
8:A
9:C
10:B
11:C
12:C
13:A
14:A
15:A
16:B
17:A
18:C
19:B
20:B
21:C

Heren
Jul 11, 2012

Tallgeese posted:

I will shake it up a small bit. As an aside, Heren's answer to question 6 earns my praise for blunt honesty.

There's a perfectly legitimate reason for my choices. :colbert:

Helmet 10 Warehouse posted:

I'm not usually very creative when it comes to game like this. I tend to find a party that works in the beginning and then force my way through the rest of the game with the same basic party. While this can work it's not very entertaining. So this is where the thread comes in. Give me your ideas and suggestions and I will try to make them work.

So if an octopi army is what you ask for, then I will try to add in as many octopi as I can while still being able to progress in the game.

Helmet 10 Warehouse, this is very neat to hear! Not to get ahead of things because I'm sure there will be some time before you're able to hire units, and you definitely want to cover all the mechanics and such before hand, but do you have an idea of how you want to handle that? It's probably not necessary to have it all figured out now, but having some kind of basic plan ahead of time about when to run votes and between which choices might be a good idea.

Then again I haven't played this game so I can't be sure of how it works. The Tactics Ogre game I'm familiar with was very open with recruitment though.

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Hahaha, you're powergaming for higher Strength, aren't you?

Docahedron
May 11, 2008

Im a special snowflake
Denam, 09/05 (Freddie Mercury's birthday!)

0. B
1. C
2. B
3. C
4. A
5. C (I like the Thief class okay)
6. A
7. A
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. C
13. A
14. B
15. C
16. B
17. C
18. B
19. B
20. C
21. B

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
Why the hell not. Never played this game but it looks pretty drat cool:

Whatever, 2/15

0. B
1. B
2. A
3. B
4. A
5. A
6. C
7. A
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. A
13. C
14. B
15. C
16. B
17. B
18. A
19. B
20. B
21. C

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

This game is pretty amazing, but is has some really questionable mechanics buried inside it. I hope you'll go over some of them over the course of the Lp. Anyways, here are my quickly chosen answers (don't actually know what they do):

Denam, 09/05

0. C
1. B
2. A
3. A
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. C
12. C
13. A
14. B
15. A
16. B
17. B
18. C
19. B
20. B
21. C

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
I abstain, 06/19

0. B
1. C
2. B
3. C
4. A
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. C
9. C
10. A
11. B
12. C
13. C
14. A
15. A
16. B
17. C
18. A
19. A
20. B
21. B

Alkarl
Aug 26, 2011

Bonus EXP: 300
MVP: Ike
New Ally: Petrine, Greil, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Petrine, Greil, Mordecai, Lethe, Ranulf, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, Soldier, MPID_BLACKKNIGHT, Greil, Ike, Greil, Ike, Black Knight, Greil, Ike
Ohhh, I may have to play along with this one. I've been meaning to start up a fresh file, so now's as good a time as any! :D

Also

Denim, 10/11

0.B
1.B
2.C
3.C
4.A
5.B
6.A
7.C
8.A
9.C
10.B
11.B
12.C
13.C
14.C
15.B
16.B
17.A
18.C
19.B
20.C
21.B

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
I'm fine with any name and birthday.

0-21. A

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Ooh! Are we messing with Adora?

Tallgeese posted:

A fairly predictable voting pattern so far... I will shake it up a small bit. As an aside, Heren's answer to question 6 earns my praise for blunt honesty.

Denam, 09/05 (Sure, Freddie Mercury's birthday works)
0. B
1. A
2. B
3. C (Only in my case it's actually true, ha ha)
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. A
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. B
12. C
13. A
14. A
15. C
16. A
17. B
18. C
19. C
20. B
21. A

You had me at Freddie Mercury's birthday.
I'll second everything here.

Yes Man Kablam
Mar 18, 2010
Looking forward to this, love this game so much - grindy at times but the best SRPG there is, blows the rest out of the water.

Don't care about questions, but he should be called Havel. Havel Pavel

dotchan
Feb 28, 2008

I wanna get a Super Saiyan Mohawk when I grow up! :swoon:
Name: Protagonist
Birthday: 1/1 (/effort)

0: B
4: B
5: B
7: B
8: B
9: C
12: C
13: A
14: B
15: A
17: C
21: A

TurnipFritter
Apr 21, 2010
10,000 POSTS ON TALKING TIME

Teo, 09/05
0. C
1. C
2. C
3. C
4. C
5. B
6. A
7. C
8. B
9. B
10.A
11.C
12.C
13.A
14.A
15.B
16.B
17.C
18.C
19.B
20.A
21.B

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
The introes to strategy RPGs always make me think of Tycho's codex-reading service.

Trollhawke
Jan 25, 2012

I'LL GET YOU THIS YEAR! EVEN IF I SAID THIS LAST YEAR TOOOOOO
God I love the smell of salty succubi in the morning
Assuming the Obligatory Denim vote isn't allowed, the questions:

Name:Protagonist
Birthday:09/05(Because Freddie Mercury)
0. C
1. C
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. C
8. A
9. C
10.B
11.A
12.A
13.C
14.B
15.C
16.B
17.A
18.B
19.A
20.B
21.B

If you don't mind me asking:
How will you go aboutrecruiting optional characters and dialogue choices from within battles?

Trollhawke fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Aug 23, 2012

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Bought this game two months ago and god drat am I having so much fun. Haven't beaten it yet but I'll be watching this LP to see anything I may have missed.

And I'm too lazy to fill out that list again so I'll just take Heren's list.

Default Name, 10/31

0. C
1. B
2. B
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. C
7. A
8. B
9. C
10. A
11. A
12. B
13. B
14. A
15. B
16. C
17. C
18. A
19. C
20. C
21. C

The man called M
Dec 25, 2009

THUNDERDOME ULTRALOSER

Our hero shall be called Beard, in honor of the Dynast-king's Beard.

And since he lakes to dine with the finest foods, his birthday is 7/11

Beard, 7/11

0.b
1.b
2.c
3.c
4.a
5.b
6.c
7.b
8.b
9.c
10.b
11.c
12.b
13.a
14.b
15.c
16.a
17.c
18.a
19.b
20.b
21.b

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
Man, I need to play this game again. I tapered off at the start of Act 2 and when I tried to get beck in I just had all these characters and I didn't know what I was doing with any of them argh

President of Space
Mar 30, 2012
Despite loving both Person of Lordly Caliber and March of the Black Queen, I've never played much of any Tactics Ogre game. Something just never clicked for me and I put them down after a stage or two and never feel like picking them up again. With that in mind I'm looking forward to seeing how this looks on a modern platform.

I don't know what the answers will do, but since this is an Ogre game I've got a pretty good hunch. Here are some random answers to mess with anyone who is trying to powergame :colbert:

Whatever the default name is, b. 9/5
0. C
1. C
2. A
3. C
4. B
5. A
6. C
7. A
8. C
9. B
10. C
11. C
12. C
13. B
14. B
15. B
16. A
17. A
18. B
19. B
20. A
21. C

Kobold
Jan 22, 2008

Centuries of knowledge ingrained into my brain,
and this STILL makes no sense.
I never finished this game, but I will offer the name I used: Equals
There's a reason behind it, but I don't want to be spoilery out of the gate.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Cake Attack posted:

This game is pretty amazing, but is has some really questionable mechanics buried inside it.

The great thing though is that virtually all of the game's annoyances only really apply if you're a completionist. So you can enjoy the schadenfreude of all the wailing and tooth-gnashing from people trying to jump through the bullshit hoops while still playing this wonderfully entertaining little gem and cheerfully ignoring them. Some of the untapped potential is a little disappointing, admittedly.

Voting for Denim, 09/05.

Helmet 10 Warehouse
Jul 21, 2007

Yeah, the mechanics in this game are a complete mess. It's like a car engine that was MacGyvered together using wood glue and fabric softener. You don't know why it works, it just works.

Trollhawke posted:

How will you go aboutrecruiting optional characters and dialogue choices from within battles?

I have a few methods I'm going to try. The thing is that no one way is going to work every time, so it is going to be very situational. But in the case of major choices and most of the annoying to recruit characters there will be a vote at some point.

Vanrushal
Apr 2, 2005

I thought my Spitter was a Jockey!
Don't care about the name or the date, I just want to take a questionnaire.

0. C
1. C
2. A
3. A
4. A
5. C
6. C
7. B
8. B
9. C
10. C
11. C
12. C
13. A
14. A
15. C
16. A
17. B
18. C
19. B
20. A
21. B

True Blue Spark
Feb 6, 2009
I don't have any preference for the name or date either. Just thought I'd contribute to the questionnaire and help fill up the first page of the thread.

0. B
1. C
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. C
8. B
9. C
10. C
11. C
12. C
13. A
14. B
15. C
16. B
17. A
18. C
19. B
20. A
21. C

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
The only Tactics Ogre game I've ever played for an extended period of time was Ogre Battle, perhaps the oddest of the series. This game definitely seems to be more up my alley, though, I'm looking to see how it goes.

For my answers: Default Name and 09/05.

0. C
1. B
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. A
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. B
10. A
11. C
12. C
13. A
14. B
15. A
16. B
17. C
18. C
19. B
20. B
21. C

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
Arjuna, born on 4/8

0. B
1. C
2. C
3. C
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. A.
9. C
10. C
11. A
12. C
13. A
14. C
15. B
16. A
17. A
18. B
19. B
20. B
21. C

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Denam, don't care about birthdate

0: C
3: A
4: B
5: A
6: C
7; B
8; A
9: B
10: A
12: C
13: A
14: C
15: C
17: B
18: B
19: A
20: B
21: A

I recently restarted my own game, looking forward to see the differences between our playthroughs.

• Locked thread