Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Lex Kramer posted:

I didn't watch airplane until 2012

what are you stupid or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Wilhelm_Scream.wav posted:

what are you stupid or something

maybe he's from that village in tropic thunder and only had a betamax tape of "the gods must be crazy" until civilization found his village last year

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
if they were found in 2011 that means you might get a pretty advanced tech

Guido van Possum
Apr 7, 2012

by T. Finninho
As Chairman of the RNC, Priebus has performed a turnaround. Priebus inherited a $24 million debt from his predecessor, as well as severely strained relationships with "major donors." By the end of 2011, Priebus had righted the ship at the RNC, raising more than $50 million. He cut the RNC debt in half, from over $20 million to $11.8 million.[9] By January of 2012, the RNC had an $8 million cash advantage over their Democrat counterparts,[10] a figure that has continued to grow. In June 2012, Priebus led the charge, as the RNC along with the Romney Victory Fund and Mitt Romney raised $106.1 million between them. This brought the three to close to $160 million cash on hand. The amount raised was $30 million more than was raised in May. 94% percent of those donations were $250 or less.[11] "He's completely restored faith at the RNC amongst donors and activists, he's been on message and he has done a great job raising money, which is the principle role of the RNC chairman," said Ed Gillespie, who headed the committee in 2003 and 2004. "With Reince, it's not about him -- it's about building the committee and the party."[12]
Priebus has frequently taken aim at President Obama.[13] He is often sought after to contribute in print material as well as television. During the Presidential primary of 2012, Priebus and his RNC team were often credited with keeping a laser sharp focus on President Obama.[14] Reince was quoted on the Bill O'Reilly show, in a feature piece, after the State of the Union address, where he said that President Obama "had been caught recycling rhetoric from past State of the Union speeches."[15] In 2012 Chairman Priebus made several appearances on the Sunday political talk shows including Meet the Press, Face the Nation, Fox News Sunday, and CNN's State of the Union.[16][17]

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Guido van Possum posted:

if they were found in 2011 that means you might get a pretty advanced tech

probably just a unit upgrade though, which is mostly worthless

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Lex Kramer posted:

all the hilarious things I've done online for the past fifteen depressing years and this, the fact that I didn't watch airplane until 2012, will be what I'm remembered for.

wow and here i thought i was scrubby for not seeing Animal House until like 2004

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

Lex Kramer posted:

you know one of these days a mod WILL come and change y'alls name and then you will be sorry

nope it would be awesome and i would be happy because i always do that for legit cool names and if i was rich i'd change my name all the drat time

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics_of_wrestling_characters

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

ok, now i love pitchfork forever
shut up, pitchfork is poo poo for children

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

http://pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6044-david-cross-albums-to-listen-to-while-reading-overwrought-pitchfork-reviews/

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

shut up, pitchfork is poo poo for children

it is, but that review of the jet album more than makes up for all of it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

wow and here i thought i was scrubby for not seeing Animal House until like 2004

it's okay, that is still extremely scrubby

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/pitchfork-gives-music-68,2278/

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

david cross is funny In Things but i really can't listen to his standup

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Yodzilla posted:

it's pretty much LF taken to the nth degree

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Yodzilla posted:

i started to hate him after his idiotic feud with larry the cable guy. yea reading a five minute long letter out loud about what a phony he is because hes not actually from the south (oh my god a comic with a gimmick! imagine that!). then he goes and takes a role in the fuckin sequel to alvin and the chimpmunks. keep telling us about how we should avoid lovely movies and music david cross! youre doing gods work!

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

haljordan posted:

then he goes and takes a role in the fuckin sequel to alvin and the chimpmunks

*squeekuel, please

plus i wish i didn't know this about davey cross :smith:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah i mean it sucks, david cross is the world's ONLY 100% heartfelt comic and never, ever, ever panders to his gigantic audience of goon athiest shitlord virgin jew fans. what the gently caress, david. i thought we had something special

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch
i just liked mr. show

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
i liked everything up to and including shut up you loving baby but everything after that has gotten progressively worse

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
oh awesome they're finally making that shmoo movie

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

what if david cross and sarah silverman had a baby and then it was adopted by larry david :allears:

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

it would be a funny version of me

LP97S
Apr 25, 2008

Lex Kramer posted:

what if david cross and sarah silverman had a baby and then it was adopted by larry david :allears:

It wouldn't be able to keep a show going more than an episode?

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Lex Kramer posted:

suicide the day before his bar mitzvah

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lex Kramer posted:

the most contested hospital bill in the history of the world

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

http://www.indianapolismonthly.com/features/Story.aspx?ID=1746000

hail to the king baby

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
finally, something to celebrate on april 20th

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
he looks exactly how i'd expect someone who has over 1 million wikipedia edits to look

Hashtag Nascar
Jan 4, 2012

Net worth: $0

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
That's a pretty snazzy article design I gotta say

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
They should use his face for their next donation campaign.

Please read: a personal appeal from Wikipedia editor Justin Knapp

and if you click, the text of the article is just "HEH" in 500 point red impact

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA

LP97S posted:

It wouldn't be able to keep a show going more than an episode?

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
Don't call me shirley

FEMA summer camp
Jan 22, 2006

Pakled posted:

he looks exactly how i'd expect someone who edits wikipedia to look

same, including the ladies

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Beef Witch

ol qwerty bastard posted:

They should use his face for their next donation campaign.

Please read: a personal appeal from Wikipedia editor Justin Knapp

and if you click, the text of the article is just "HEH" in 500 point red impact

way ahead of you

quote:

Prospects
4.1 Impending exposure
Someday soon, you will visit wikipedia.org and see Justin Knapp’s face. The site interviewed and photographed him early this summer for a web banner soliciting donations. Even a nonprofit needs money,26 after all, and so does Knapp. Odd jobs will only pay the bills for so long, and volunteering hundreds of hours to the cause of free information may not always be feasible.[speculation]

yerp

tmesis
Jan 18, 2007

sup holmes
Megamarm

quote:

Knapp fiercely guards certain aspects of his privacy. Even close friends don’t know exactly...who he dates.

he protects the identity of his anime pillow. that's sweet.

regenwetter
Apr 5, 2012
Coulrophobia can be a plot device used to show how the protagonist must overcome his fears in order to vanquish the enemy. Examples include the 2009 film Zombieland, in which a character must overcome his fear in order to kill a zombie clown.[10]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

there's like 6 people worldwide who are actually afraid of clowns. the rest are internet "clowns so scary lol" monkey cheese retards