Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I know people mentioned it before, but I really like Garry's mask's design.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
I think the fight's basically over now. He's escaping, maybe there'll be some short chasing that'll be stopped through the interference of someone else, or perhaps he'll simply use some magic or trick to vanish.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

DrSunshine posted:

I think the fight's basically over now. He's escaping, maybe there'll be some short chasing that'll be stopped through the interference of someone else, or perhaps he'll simply use some magic or trick to vanish.

I'm pretty sure Demaro is leading the two into a trap, going by the dialogue and the look on his face.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

quote:

you come off gay which you probably are but I think you just do that to get my gay fans mad at me cus i insult you being gay, which is surprisingly working

Okay, forget that whole debate for a sec, this right here is hilarious.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

I made another video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MxhAS1gOdc

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I've laughed hella hard at the opening music's pure :911:, but the voice acting needs more work. Or maybe it's intentional???

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Plutonis posted:

I've laughed hella hard at the opening music's pure :911:, but the voice acting needs more work. Or maybe it's intentional???

I'm the Chinese knockoff version of Aramek.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
This fight is still hilarious. I'm not complaining.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I like the fight scenes if only because they work so well in the animated videos JFlight does. Also, they really make me wish I knew how to program so I could make a TGT fighting game :aaa:.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

bowser posted:

I like the fight scenes if only because they work so well in the animated videos JFlight does. Also, they really make me wish I knew how to program so I could make a TGT fighting game :aaa:.

Try to dodge this human being: Forward, Down, A
Take this fucker: Back, Forward, B
you know what? go gently caress your self: Down, Back, X

gently caress you human being, your a loving
human being that has so much faggotory
you loving noob peace of poo poo, gently caress
you!! gently caress you, gently caress YOU!!: Back, Forward, Down, Forward, B

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

Cechmanek posted:

gently caress you human being, your a loving
human being that has so much faggotory
you loving noob peace of poo poo, gently caress
you!! gently caress you, gently caress YOU!!: Back, Forward, Down, Forward, B

Come on, a sentence like that requires Raging Storm input. Down-back, Half-circle back, Down-forward, A+B.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ZearothK posted:

I know people mentioned it before, but I really like Garry's mask's design.

Garry's mask is the perfect accessory for him. A scarred internet troll decides to make a cool mask for himself like in the animes but ends up with something goofy looking. The surprise twist is he really is a dangerous person beneath the mask.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

bowser posted:

Maybe you outta talk to some of the goons working on that E/N Fighting Game.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Man, I'm really sick of the troll. How long has this been going on? A month, now?

I wish there was a way we could set it up for him to use the website and never touch Deviantart again, just so the troll has nothing to work with anymore.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Aug 29, 2012

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Holy crap people please don't try to contact LazyB on FB to talk him out of using "homophobic words". If you're so sensitive that an android made of robot bees calling a necromancer a human being actually hurts your feelings head on over to ADTRW and get your Yaoi man love fill over there. This is a comic about murder, rape, and murder rape. Get over yourselves.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Hey, you're being a shitlord. Don't be a shitlord.

Instead, let's all sit down and meet Oock the Children Hunter.

lazerbot posted:

this is my new oc oock and he hunts children of all ages. hes got two weapons one a basket to hold the babbys in and he has a mace to deal with the parents. he finds the kids and brings them back to his secret hide out in a secret door under a outhouse leading to his underground cavern. he brings the kids there and he eats them. he is my oc

Baskets are weapons in the world of Lazerbot.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

nerdbot posted:

Hey, you're being a shitlord. Don't be a shitlord.

Instead, let's all sit down and meet Oock the Children Hunter.

Baskets are weapons in the world of Lazerbot.

I think the real question here is: What's going on with that nose? :stare:

Never change, Lazerbot, never change. :allears:

Final Gloom
Sep 27, 2009

quote:

this is kiddo and he carries a giant pare of scissors and he goes around and he cuts off peoples nutsacks of all ages and he collects them and puts them in his jar for his sauce and he has a secret hide out inside the grand canyon. he is my oc

All of his OCs are loving hilarious. There's one that's a poo poo eater. Yeah I don't know either.

Final Gloom fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Aug 29, 2012

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

This whole thing really should have been in another comic. This really feels ridiculously out of place now in the "canon" of Tails Gets Trolled. We're going along all nice with the story and then for a full chapter we get an unimportant fight between two/three original characters that drags on forever?

Can he please just wipe this whole thing and go back to Chapter 11 and continue with the actual storyline? I'm feeling like he's specifically trolling his readers now, like this was one long con finally paying off for him.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Even when clotheslined and decapitated, a troll is still a troll first and foremost.

edit: This fight is awesome, put your meds in the Frigidaire.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
For a second there I honestly thought Garrybot was gonna bite the dust but I forgot he's made out of bees or something. So I guess he's pretty much immortal then?

Demaro need's to hurry up and kick the bucket, he's the least entertaining half of this fight.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Final Gloom posted:

All of his OCs are loving hilarious. There's one that's a poo poo eater. Yeah I don't know either.

"Of all ages" is killing me.

Also I have to agree with this: "GOD DAMNIT WHY WONT YOU loving DIE ALREADY!"

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

JazzFlight posted:

This whole thing really should have been in another comic. This really feels ridiculously out of place now in the "canon" of Tails Gets Trolled. We're going along all nice with the story and then for a full chapter we get an unimportant fight between two/three original characters that drags on forever?

Can he please just wipe this whole thing and go back to Chapter 11 and continue with the actual storyline? I'm feeling like he's specifically trolling his readers now, like this was one long con finally paying off for him.

It's been said before, but a cutaway to the storyline would really help this along.

I've been a proponent of this fight scene, even with its length, but it's really running low on steam. A healthy dose of mean => while would sort much of that out.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Jazzflight, what's going to be your approach for this chapter re: the motion comic?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I actually enjoy this fight. I think it's pretty inventive and, when reading it as a completed work, is going to be pretty entertaining.

Though I must agree a meanwhile would probably help out. Look, Lazerbot is still an evolving and learning artist though. Maybe if he reads this fight he'll know next time.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

I actually enjoy this fight. I think it's pretty inventive and, when reading it as a completed work, is going to be pretty entertaining.

Though I must agree a meanwhile would probably help out. Look, Lazerbot is still an evolving and learning artist though. Maybe if he reads this fight he'll know next time.

He's really come far in terms of artistic capability, That last panel is actually really well done and I'm just amazed at how good it looks.
Props to lazerbot for coming so far, the fight is also pretty interesting now since they are both still on very even level, you really can't tell who is going to win (or what they are going to do) and they actually pull of interesting poo poo too.

It really has been so much fun reading how this silly comic about trolls have evolved, and also how much the author has evolved ; He's managed to create something that is actually pretty interesting, and he's taking great strides with each and every update too.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I like how Garrybot's head comedically flies through the air and then more or less just lands right back on his neck. The guy can't be stopped.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

Jazzflight, what's going to be your approach for this chapter re: the motion comic?

Yeah, this reminds me, I've had the feeling for a while now that Lazerbot is kind of doing this long fight scene for himself. Having a someone put your ideas to animation and music must be pretty nice for a guy like LB.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

When we called Lazerbot out about Garry's overuse of "human being", he switched to "pussy". Oh, Lazerbot :(

produce
Apr 1, 2008
At least in Naruto all the long drawn-out fights are interspersed with cutaways to simultaneous storylines.

And now that we've seen the basic powers of these dudes, every extra page just feels like a chore.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I seriously about to complain about the pacing in a webcomic where Elmer Fudd is a necromancer?"

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Georgia Peach posted:

Before you post: Before posting, please ask yourself the following question: "Am I seriously about to complain about the pacing in a webcomic where Elmer Fudd is a necromancer?"

Yes dammit, I want to see more Fudd. But seriously, this fight isn't terrible. It just needed an aside or something.

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Call Now posted:

When we called Lazerbot out about Garry's overuse of "human being", he switched to "pussy". Oh, Lazerbot :(

Yeah there needs to be a loving no talking to LazyB rule enacted. We can't let a bunch of yaoi fanboys ruin this masterpeice because their feelings are starting to get hurt.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
If you think it would fit on Tumblr, don't shove it in the artist's face.

Cuz that's what he is. An artist.

gandhichan
Dec 25, 2009

There's a new terror of the skies, bitches.
AND HER HAIR IS PINK.

Notitia posted:

Yeah there needs to be a loving no talking to LazyB rule enacted. We can't let a bunch of yaoi fanboys ruin this masterpeice because their feelings are starting to get hurt.

It's a mspaint Sonic fancomic drawn with a mouse, dude, calm down.

Senju Kannon
Apr 9, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Redeadagain posted:

If you think it would fit on Tumblr, don't shove it in the artist's face.

Cuz that's what he is. An artist.

B-b-but... the comic fits on tumblr!!!

Nathander
Apr 23, 2008
I'm still part of the "enjoying the fight" scene though I agree cutting away could help. It's still heads and shoulders above the "Mario vs. the Troll King" fight and it's a pretty nice sign of how Lazerbot has grown in pacing and making fights entertaining. It's pretty far from perfect but it's absolutely a sign of growth from the last major fight.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Georgia Peach posted:

His pacing normally isn't this bad though. Under the lovely drawing and grammar, Lazerbot has the makings of a good comic artist. That's why people like the comic, it's not just to laugh at it.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tagichatn posted:

His pacing normally isn't this bad though. Under the lovely drawing and grammar, Lazerbot has the makings of a good comic artist. That's why people like the comic, it's not just to laugh at it.

I look at it the same way I do as when people were complaining about the pace of the fight between Chuck and Calvin in Weapon Brown over in the newspaper comic strip thread. It seems long and drawn out at a page a day, but when it's a finished product it doesn't really seem all that tedious to read through it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Call Now posted:

Woman and her baby are killed with one bullet and it's heralded as amazing and funny, yet that same artist says pussy and human being and you're gonna let your pills heat up over it? loving relax.