Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Bocc Kob posted:

Trent should be in katakana, not hiragana. :argh:
or at least in ALL CAPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

coconono posted:

So are they actually dating or is this some long running joke from DB's RAW debut?

Legit dating. Nikki (I think she's Stephanie in real life?) is dating Dolph Ziggler.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

coconono posted:

So are they actually dating or is this some long running joke from DB's RAW debut?

Actually dating. And Nikki is with Dolph.

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Which one got breast implants?

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

So there was a tweet from a local (Kentucky) promotion this morning, explaining that BJ Whitmer would be unable to make the show. I tweeted a couple of jokes about it, one of which was that BJ wouldn't be there because he's too busy posting on PSP.

I guess his wife searches his name on Twitter, because I got a reply later with BJ tagged in it telling me that I could tell him that myself. As if I was gonna be embarrassed that the joke was brought to his attention.

I would add a screencap but I'm on my phone. Suffice to say, I found it hilarious.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Which one got breast implants?

Nikki (The one dating Ziggler)

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Twins love work rate and big bumps.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

HulkaMatt posted:

Twins love work rate and big bumps.
Could have created a weird dynamic where Nikki starts all matches and takes the bumps in insane, crazy ways and then rolls out and Brie puts them in the LaBella Lock.

But then Nikki got implants. And that's too much creativity for WWE.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

nasboat posted:

So there was a tweet from a local (Kentucky) promotion this morning, explaining that BJ Whitmer would be unable to make the show. I tweeted a couple of jokes about it, one of which was that BJ wouldn't be there because he's too busy posting on PSP.

I guess his wife searches his name on Twitter, because I got a reply later with BJ tagged in it telling me that I could tell him that myself. As if I was gonna be embarrassed that the joke was brought to his attention.

I would add a screencap but I'm on my phone. Suffice to say, I found it hilarious.

When you talk to him, be sure to ask him what his fingers smell like.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Flameingblack posted:

Could have created a weird dynamic where Nikki starts all matches and takes the bumps in insane, crazy ways and then rolls out and Brie puts them in the LaBella Lock.

But then Nikki got implants. And that's too much creativity for WWE.

Also the Bellas were bad wrestlers.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jesse Sorenson posted:

Congratulations to @HeathSlaterOMRB @meanstephiejean on the birth of their beautiful baby girl! #GonnaBeGreatParents."
The One Man Band's a daddy BAY-BAAAAAAAAY!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

gently caress yes for the One-Man Band!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

VogeGandire posted:

gently caress yes for the One-Man Band!

Yet overshadowed by the Undertaker

As reported Wednesday, SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia suggested on Twitter that Michelle McCool and The Undertaker had a baby this week, tweeting, "Congrats @McCoolMichelleL & Taker! Soooooo happy 2 hear about ur new bundle of joy!!! #BestWishes!" The Undertaker's eldest son, Gunner, stated Tuesday afternoon on Twitter that the baby is a girl and her name is Kaia Faith Calaway. The new child is Undertaker's fourth and McCool's first.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

bobkatt013 posted:

Yet overshadowed by the Undertaker

As reported Wednesday, SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia suggested on Twitter that Michelle McCool and The Undertaker had a baby this week, tweeting, "Congrats @McCoolMichelleL & Taker! Soooooo happy 2 hear about ur new bundle of joy!!! #BestWishes!" The Undertaker's eldest son, Gunner, stated Tuesday afternoon on Twitter that the baby is a girl and her name is Kaia Faith Calaway. The new child is Undertaker's fourth and McCool's first.
Wait his daughter's initials are KFC?I guess he really is a crippled, has been, slow-moving, fried-food eating, motorcyle-riding, no-selling, tobacco-chewing, no-money-drawing, talentless piece of selfish poo poo.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Again, Undertaker's got a PHENOMenal baby, HAAAAAAA!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wait, Undertaker's son is Gunner? :stare:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

His son's name is Gunner, but not THAT Gunner.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Great White Hope posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I read the son's name.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
On Career Day, Undertaker being your dad must've been loving awesome.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Just imagine being picked up at school.

"Oh that's my dad getting out of that car"

GOOOOOONGGGGG!!!

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'd like to believe, when Undertaker puts his kids to bed, he has to do the eye-roll and tongue thing, while Michelle turns the lights out and just illuminates him with a flashlight.

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

VogeGandire posted:

I'd like to believe, when Undertaker puts his kids to bed, he has to do the eye-roll and tongue thing, while Michelle turns the lights out and just illuminates him with a flashlight.

"Kids, it's time for bed. REST IN PEACE."

Also Paul Bearer cackling madly for no reason.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
My uncle has a dog named Gunner. :)

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Sids kid is named Gunnar. Because he spelled it correctly.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Legit dating. Nikki (I think she's Stephanie in real life?) is dating Dolph Ziggler.

E: nevermind

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Great White Hope posted:

No this kid

He got that ginger gene from his father

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

@TestifyDevon posted:

i would like to thank the tna fans for making the last seven years fun . im sure we will see each other again down the road real soon

Uh-oh.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Doesn't he hold a belt there?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Deadpool posted:

Doesn't he hold a belt there?

The Television title, yes.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

CaptainYesterday posted:

The Television title, yes.

So they're just going to let a champion walk huh?

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

Deadpool posted:

So they're just going to let a champion walk huh?

They've got 24 hours to figure this out.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
TNA: steals a champion from another company, let's one of their own champions walk

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

I hope he knows what he's doing. It's not like he can just walk into WWE with that lawsuit that TNA has going over this very kind of thing. Not that they'd probably want him as a singles act anyway. He probably should have just stayed there.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Deadpool posted:

I hope he knows what he's doing. It's not like he can just walk into WWE with that lawsuit that TNA has going over this very kind of thing. Not that they'd probably want him as a singles act anyway. He probably should have just stayed there.
If he's going with his brother (Which is likely) then WWE will have picked up the exact two people they need for their tag team division and as an extra bonus, they're in better shape now than they ever were in their previous WWE careers.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Flameingblack posted:

If he's going with his brother (Which is likely) then WWE will have picked up the exact two people they need for their tag team division and as an extra bonus, they're in better shape now than they ever were in their previous WWE careers.

With that lawsuit that TNA has I doubt that WWE is going to be picking up any exiting TNA talent until it's resolved. And is Ray going too? Isn't he like one of their top guys now?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Flameingblack posted:

I want them to have a handicap on Heath Slater in The Garden imagine the pop they would get.

Couldn't Devon and Bully go to Japan for a bit until this lawsuit finishes.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Dammit, TNA.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bully tweeted this a few days ago

REALBully5150 posted:

Dont mattah where ya start..mattahs where ya finish. See ya in Phoenix!! STRONGEST THE LONGEST. #BULLYNATION

Which leads me to believe he either re-signed for a month extension, or his contract ends next month. Either way it looks like Bully is done in TNA at Bound for Glory in Phoenix. :smith:

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Flameingblack posted:

They have a wrestling school in Orlando and Devon has a smoothie shop over here in Melbourne so I think he'll be fine even if he doesn't go to the WWE. Bully runs a spa/fitness center outside Orlando too so he'd probably be fine as well.

They seem like they've done well for themselves for whenever they want to retire or just doing appearances and random indy bookings whenever they feel like it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Suben posted:

They have a wrestling school in Orlando and Devon has a smoothie shop over here in Melbourne so I think he'll be fine even if he doesn't go to the WWE. Bully runs a spa/fitness center outside Orlando too so he'd probably be fine as well.

They seem like they've done well for themselves for whenever they want to retire or just doing appearances and random indy bookings whenever they feel like it.
I like it when wrestlers have good backup plans when they retire :unsmith: