Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I hope he's signed to WWE as Brother Ray. He'll be your big brother who never lets you in his room and blames you when his toys get broke but you was just lookin' at it that's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

The concept of all 330 pounds of Bubba Dudley running a spa and fitness center is funny to me.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

projecthalaxy posted:

The concept of all 330 pounds of Bubba Dudley running a spa and fitness center is funny to me.

Someone hasn't seen him in several years I guess. He's in pretty fantastic shape.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I haven't actually. All the TNA I've watched since like 08 is YouTubed MCMG matches. Good for him.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Last I heard both Bubba and Dvon are very bitter towards WWE so I dont see them showing up anytime soon.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

KungFu Grip posted:

Last I heard both Bubba and Dvon are very bitter towards WWE so I dont see them showing up anytime soon.
Maybe Johnny Ace being removed from Talent Relations could improve their chances. At the very least, they would be involved with developmental.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
There were reports that D-von mentioned said that he wants to go back to WWE

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

KungFu Grip posted:

I think they were just bitter towards Johnny Ace for not being willing to pay them what they were actually worth at the time or something.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

projecthalaxy posted:

I haven't actually. All the TNA I've watched since like 08 is YouTubed MCMG matches. Good for him.

Yea, dude's looking better than ever, I'm glad they both have backups for if they just step out for a while.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg

projecthalaxy posted:

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Devon sure is retweeting a lot of WWE related comments. Maybe he is thinking he's going there.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Maybe we see the return of Reverend D-Von!

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

CaptainYesterday posted:

Maybe we see the return of Reverend D-Von!

Donald Von Reverend!

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
I'd love to see the Dudleys back in WWE! Maybe they can bring Spike with them and Brock and break his powerbomb record.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I still think Wrestlemania being in NYC is too good for the Dudleys to pass up.

Also, no disrespect to D-Von but goddamn if an Undertaker-Bubba Wrestlemania Brawl in NYC wouldn't own.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Bray Wyatt posted:

The wait is almost over........
September the 20th. Full sail university #returnOfWyatt
Time to change the world
I will no longer be alone, i want to introduce you to my family

quote:

Bray Wyatt ‏@HuskyWWE
@LukeHarperWWE Are you ready?

Luke Harper ‏@LukeHarperWWE
For war. RT @HuskyWWE: @LukeHarperWWE Are you ready?

Bray Wyatt ‏@HuskyWWE
@LukeHarperWWE Wonderful!
YES! YES! YES!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

So he traded in Eli Cottonwood for Brodie Lee? That's a pretty great deal!

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
That is loving great news. I thought he'd be out way longer than that.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Gavok posted:

So he traded in Eli Cottonwood for Brodie Lee? That's a pretty great deal!

That is the wrestling equivalent of trading a bag of baseballs for a solid no.2 hitter.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I BELIEVEEEEE

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?
YES! The Big Rig on WWE programming! #BootsToFaces

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
Is keeping kayfabe on Twitter just a decision left up the wrestlers? Some seem to do it and others don't.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Welp, time to get someone to cover for me on the 20th.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

MacDougall posted:

Is keeping kayfabe on Twitter just a decision left up the wrestlers? Some seem to do it and others don't.

I'm guessing it is.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MacDougall posted:

That is loving great news. I thought he'd be out way longer than that.

He's probably going into a managerial role for a while. It's still goddamn fantastic and I was hoping they'd do this. :)

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's probably going into a managerial role for a while. It's still goddamn fantastic and I was hoping they'd do this. :)

Oh my they are actually going ahead with the logical thing to do! NXT is where WWE exercises logical booking decisions. NXT is the best WWE show.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I really should start tracking down NXT, from the reviews I've read it features more guys I'd want to see than Raw, and it's not going to suffer from being overly long.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

NXT is straight-up the best thing WWE are doing right now. There's so much talent floating about in there, and Vince seems to have forgotten about it, so we don't get him throwing spanners in when they're not needed.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

I really should start tracking down NXT, from the reviews I've read it features more guys I'd want to see than Raw, and it's not going to suffer from being overly long.

Unless you are there live :v:

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Thauros posted:

Definitely check it out, and check out the Bray Wyatt promos, both from NXT, and the ones they did while he was in FCW.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Bray Wyatt is, without a doubt, my favourite gimmick currently. He's just so drat good at playing it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

MacDougall posted:

Oh my they are actually going ahead with the logical thing to do! NXT is where WWE exercises logical booking decisions. NXT is the best WWE show.

Considering the only current competition are Superstars, the Sheamus and Del Rio 2-Hour Power Tower, and Raw Starring John Cena and HHH, that's not hard to do. But I agree with you completely.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I just can't stand the insane amount of rigamarole I have to go through to watch an episode of NXT if I happen to miss when it's broadcast here. Obscure Japanese horror films are no problem but the latest NXT? Needle in a haystackville.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

flashy_mcflash posted:

I just can't stand the insane amount of rigamarole I have to go through to watch an episode of NXT if I happen to miss when it's broadcast here. Obscure Japanese horror films are no problem but the latest NXT? Needle in a haystackville.
Don't worry. We gotcha covered there.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Does someone not just upload NXT to Youtube? That's how I usually watch Raw, someone has it uploaded by the time I'm awake the next day.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

triplexpac posted:

Does someone not just upload NXT to Youtube? That's how I usually watch Raw, someone has it uploaded by the time I'm awake the next day.
Usually gets taken down quicker there. Other sites, however..

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

gently caress yes Brodie.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Does no one go in the NXT & Superstars thread? Someone regularly posts them Right here!

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

CM Punk posted:

Hey Perth! @ColtCabana is rasslin' in your parts tonight! Go check him out!

Colt Cabana posted:

Hey SYDNEY, @CMPunk is wrest.... Ah gently caress it, everyone already knows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Punk is on a roll tonight.

Punk posted:

“@JasonWright15: @CMPunk you will never be near the level of @HulkHogan ever”
Thank Jeebus.