Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

SOON :stare:

Listed a few cards on ebay as BINOBO, inside scoop here if you want to buy them:

RNH Freshman Fabrics Auto from certified /499, listed for $110, will take $100 Sold $100
Vincent Lecavalier Emerald auto /5, listed for $40, will take $25
Leafs Pinnacle Starting 6 patches /10, listed for $100, will take $65 Sold $75 that didn't take long.

Also looking to sell off other significant chunks, my have list is over here:

http://forums.cloutsnchara.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46609

See something you like, just ask or make an offer. Not on there: Daniel Sedin Banner Season Auto /25 and Tim Thomas Crease Cleaners auto /49, both from Limited Ryan Miller All Decade Team auto /50 from Dominion.

darkwolf220 fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Aug 29, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

darkwolf220 posted:

Hey, interested in the Doughty and Bernier Private Signings. What did you have in mind for them? I have a Kari Lehtonen Crown Royale Premier Dates signings /99 you might be interested in as well.

Toss me an email : Threeohashe At the gmail
and we will discuss this said offer you want to give me.
;)

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Well, got in a break tonight, double up, 5 boxes Ultimate, 1 Contenders, 1 Certified, 1 Titanium. I got pick 3 and pick 27. Oilers and Pens went 1,2, so while I was waffling over Flyers or Rangers. someone offered me picks 8 and 24 for the 3. I took it, he took Flyers. Rangers went 6. I got Leafs at 8, Coyotes at 24 and Wild at 27. Should have taken Flames but w/e.

Thought I made a mistake when the Contenders box yielded a Pronger NHL Ink short print. But last pack of Titanium had a true rookie, to /21. Andy Miele :) Break made. The Jake Gardiner Ultimate Rookies auto /99. Or the Matt Frattin rookie jersey. It was a good break. Oh and the guy that traded for the Flyers also got a Bobby Clarke 97 Legends auto. We both win :) I hope Prime goes this well on Friday.

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

darkwolf220 posted:

Well, got in a break tonight, double up, 5 boxes Ultimate, 1 Contenders, 1 Certified, 1 Titanium. I got pick 3 and pick 27. Oilers and Pens went 1,2, so while I was waffling over Flyers or Rangers. someone offered me picks 8 and 24 for the 3. I took it, he took Flyers. Rangers went 6. I got Leafs at 8, Coyotes at 24 and Wild at 27. Should have taken Flames but w/e.

Thought I made a mistake when the Contenders box yielded a Pronger NHL Ink short print. But last pack of Titanium had a true rookie, to /21. Andy Miele :) Break made. The Jake Gardiner Ultimate Rookies auto /99. Or the Matt Frattin rookie jersey. It was a good break. Oh and the guy that traded for the Flyers also got a Bobby Clarke 97 Legends auto. We both win :) I hope Prime goes this well on Friday.

Where are you in Prime breaks? If paypal payments clear in time I might join you.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Surmy posted:

Where are you in Prime breaks? If paypal payments clear in time I might join you.

http://stlsportscards.ecrater.com/c/1449591/group-breaks

I am pretty sure he only has a handful of spots left too. 28 people, last 2 teams are randomed off among the people who signed up for the break before he goes live on Friday night.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
I am going to be posting a whole whack of stuff here in the next couple of days. Tellyour friends who are stuck in 1986.

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
Do you have a Mario Lemieux rookie in all that? I'd talk price on one of those.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

ElwoodCuse posted:

Do you have a Mario Lemieux rookie in all that? I'd talk price on one of those.

I don't, that's one year before my collection really picks up.

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Dealing off the remainder of my MTG cards for about 30 Winnipeg Jets/ Erik Gudbranson cards, and 170 cards that will be going in my traders pile. Pretty happy overall a few nice cards in the grouping such as a Roy, Sakic, Forsberg triple jersey from SPX.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

News: Prime is disgustingly amazing

Views: Yeah, seriously.

zifflol
Apr 27, 2004

darkwolf220 posted:

News: Prime is disgustingly amazing

Views: Yeah, seriously.

You're not kidding.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

The sponsors will like you better this way, trust me.

Wow, those patches are beautiful.

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Got a Crosby Base /5 out of Prime. No clue what its worth but seems like a sweet card.

The Ovie /5 sold for 120$ O_O Holy poo poo

Surmy fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Sep 4, 2012

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
Prime looks very nice, way out of my price range though.

zifflol
Apr 27, 2004
If you GIS panini prime colors you can actually see the patches cut up before they were inserted into the cards for a few players. This set is obscene

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

Gunjin posted:

Maybe we will add a box in our next break? :)

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Gunjin posted:

Yup, even the patches of nobodies cost a ton on eBay. Incredible to see, though/

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

I would definitely be in if there were a prime break.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

A prime break would be 15 spots and about $110 per spot. We'd never fill it lol.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

Yeah, I know. I can dream though right?

Surmy
May 25, 2010

darkwolf220 posted:

A prime break would be 15 spots and about $110 per spot. We'd never fill it lol.

I'd be in for two /shrug

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Oh, Mike just posted a great break. A Prime case at $64/spot and a Titanium 8boxer for $34/spot. Or you can buy the special deal like I did and get 2 spots in each for $185. Plus if you are new you get $5 off. http://mystlsportscards.com/

I don't use his ecrater though, I just use paypal, makes things easier imo.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Well the first Prime + Friends break went pretty well. Landeskog FW auto redemption. "AVS" triple jersey. Duchene namesakes autoed letter.

Patrick Roy 1/1 auto.

Usual stuff.

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom
You have taken all the luck for yourself.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

I am literally making GBS threads rainbows.

I wonder what I can get for it. $500? $800?

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

darkwolf220 posted:

Easy, I'd say.

Ashekaban
Aug 30, 2011

darkwolf220 posted:

Enough to buy us a an all goalies case break !!!!
(come on, please)

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Big few days for adding to the Gudbranson PC through trades and a purchase or two.

Added:

11-12 Ultimate Autographed Jersey /50
11-12 Panini Elite Red Aspirations /99
11-12 Gudbranson/Pronger dual auto /99
11-12 Titanium Rookie /44
11-12 Panini Prime jumbo patch /25
11-12 SP Authentic Rookie Extended Red /10

Missed on a few big ones too, oh well can't get em all

Surmy
May 25, 2010

Likely going to be in on a break of prime on CNC today, if anyone wants to join me or just chat i'll be at http://www.blogtv.com/people/cloutsnchara

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Anything good?

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

Before I take my collection to a shop, I thought I would ask here if anyone wants to buy my 86-87 mint OPC set (with Pat Roy & Wendel Clark RCs!). i will entertain any offer. Other RCs I am selling (all OPC)

88 Brett Hull
85 Al Macinnis
81 Denis Savard
80 Mike Gartner
84 Pat Lafontaine
87 Adam Oates
85 Kirk Muller
84 Cam Neely
82 Dale Hawerchuk

And then I basically have every set from 89-94 kicking around. If you're missing something, or want me to send a pic, please ask. I am moving to ottawa from vancouver in a little over a month, I have a three year old and a newborn, so I might be slow to respond, but I am a solid dude.

Pm me or respond.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

mennoknight posted:

Before I take my collection to a shop, I thought I would ask here if anyone wants to buy my 86-87 mint OPC set (with Pat Roy & Wendel Clark RCs!). i will entertain any offer. Other RCs I am selling (all OPC)

88 Brett Hull
85 Al Macinnis
81 Denis Savard
80 Mike Gartner
84 Pat Lafontaine
87 Adam Oates
85 Kirk Muller
84 Cam Neely
82 Dale Hawerchuk

And then I basically have every set from 89-94 kicking around. If you're missing something, or want me to send a pic, please ask. I am moving to ottawa from vancouver in a little over a month, I have a three year old and a newborn, so I might be slow to respond, but I am a solid dude.

Pm me or respond.

What sets do you have from 87-94?

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

AsInHowe posted:

What sets do you have from 87-94?

FINALLY got through the collection tonight to sort it. Will be typing up the list tomorrow if my kid isn't a dink.

I know I have UD 91-94, and at least a dozen others I'll have to look up.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

Honestly, I would take any reasonable offer on these. I'd probably take an unreasonable offer. The shop near me is buying all my pre-88 cards. I remember there was an offer of someone wanting my Wings cards too, so I'll post those under. If there are any other team-specific requests, let me know by Wednesday. I don't know book values anymore, so all I ask is that you're not a dick.

Complete Sets
89-90 O-Pee-Chee
90-91 Upper Deck X2
90-91 Pro Set X2
90-91 O-Pee-Chee
90-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier
90-91 Score Collector Set
91-92 O-Pee Chee
91-92 Pro-Set Platinum (with all inserts)
91-92 Upper Deck X2
91-92 Score Canadian Set with another half complete set)
91-92 Pro Set
91-92 Pro Prospects Star Pics
91-92 Score Rookie and Traded
91-92 Score Young Superstars
91-92 O-Pee-Chee Premier
91-92 Upper Deck High
91-92 Parkhurst High/Low
92-93 Upper Deck Low
92-93 Parkhurst Low X2
92-93 Upper Deck McDonalds
92-93 Parkhurst
92-93 Fleer Ultra Low
93-94 Upper Deck
93-94 Leaf
93-94 Classic Draft
93-94 O-Pee-Chee Premier
93-94 Donruss
93-94 Score
93 Classic Pro Prospect
93-94 Fleer Ultra Low

Red Wings (all OPC unless listed)
73 - Alex Delvecchio, Red Berenson
74 - Thommie Bergman
75 - Bill Lochead, Mickey Redmond
76 - Michel Bergeron, Walt McKechnie, Rick Lapointe, Mike Bloom
77 - Al Cameron, Dennis Hextall, Rick Wilson
78 - Dale McCourt (Topps), Al Cameron, Errol Thompson, Perry Miller, Bill Lochead, Reed Larson
79 - Reed Larson, Willy Huber, Perry Miller
82 - Paul Woods, Eric Vail
83 - Reed Larson
84 - Yzerman Rookie Scoring Leader, Eddie Johnstone, Darryl Sittler, Brad Park, Ron Duguay, Bob Manno
85 - Steve Yzerman, Greg Stefan (G), John Ogrodnick, Ron Duguay
87 - Adam Oates, Mini Glen Hanlon (where he grabs his balls it's awesome)
88 - Adam Oates, Bob Probert, Doug Halward, Shawn Burr

some Esso card with Gordie Howe.

mennoknight fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Sep 12, 2012

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

I wanted to post today and brag about my awesome Patrick Roy 1/1 auto. I wanted to give you scans of a really cool, expensive collectable that I was lucky enough to pull. But I am not able to post that today. Here is why:

:nws: http://imgur.com/a/TaSZj :nws:

I bet you all can guess who I am not giving any more of my money to.

anotherblownsave
Feb 26, 2008

darkwolf220 posted:

I wanted to post today and brag about my awesome Patrick Roy 1/1 auto. I wanted to give you scans of a really cool, expensive collectable that I was lucky enough to pull. But I am not able to post that today. Here is why:

Oh man, what a bummer :(

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

Christ, what was that shipped to you in?

Surmy
May 25, 2010

darkwolf220 posted:

Wow, that's terrible..... I can say they won't be getting any more of my break business because of that either. Send them off an email and give them poo poo.

If you can, send an email to Tracy at Panini, he's done some pretty good stuff for me in the past.

darkwolf220
May 14, 2009

Surmy posted:

Wow, that's terrible..... I can say they won't be getting any more of my break business because of that either. Send them off an email and give them poo poo.

If you can, send an email to Tracy at Panini, he's done some pretty good stuff for me in the past.

I am in touch with this particular breaking group. I was essentially told they have seen over 100 cards come out of Prime just like this and that it is a known problem, sorry.

For posterity, I paid them almost an extra $20 shipping to get that card sent to me in a 1 touch loader. Instead I got it shipped to me (expedited!) inside of a ITG style jewel case, you know, the kind of cases that the cards rattle around in. Thanks.

Also, do you have Hackler's email?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Surmy
May 25, 2010

darkwolf220 posted:

I am in touch with this particular breaking group. I was essentially told they have seen over 100 cards come out of Prime just like this and that it is a known problem, sorry.

For posterity, I paid them almost an extra $20 shipping to get that card sent to me in a 1 touch loader. Instead I got it shipped to me (expedited!) inside of a ITG style jewel case, you know, the kind of cases that the cards rattle around in. Thanks.

Also, do you have Hackler's email?

thackler@paniniamerica.net
Direct: 817-983-0325

He's also amazingly responsive on twitter http://twitter.com/TracyHackler

• Locked thread