Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

bobkatt013 posted:

You read that and then you hear the doorbell ring

I don't even have a doorbell and I'm afraid it'll happen anyway. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Bocc Kob posted:

I don't even have a doorbell and I'm afraid it'll happen anyway. :gonk:

He'll bring his own doorbell.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
"Pulling the Race card" needs to be on a tshirt not made by the Barber Shop Window.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Pulling the Race card really was witty.

In other news, Wrestlehut's favorite joshi concussion provider, or Kana as she's otherwise known, has an inadvertently funny Twitter. She can sort of speak English, but she's not like, totally fluent, so her responses are sometimes kind of bizarre and Engrishy (what someone tweets her first, then her response).

quote:

@k_a_n_a_ When we go back to USA, we can see each other again in Texas. :)

quote:

TEXAS!!Darvish^^

quote:

@k_a_n_a_ Only the best for you! ^_^ Hope I get to see you again one day!

quote:

We will always meet

quote:

@k_a_n_a_ I want to buy that when it goes on sale and all your Triple Tails dvds. Shame i can't buy

quote:

Bring to America DVD

Also, looks like Davey Richards deleted his Twitter, so naturally someone else scooped it up. Let's see what he does with it. https://twitter.com/DaveyRichards83

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Also, looks like Davey Richards deleted his Twitter, so naturally someone else scooped it up. Let's see what he does with it. https://twitter.com/DaveyRichards83

Haha the fake Davey sure loves talking about WWE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Pulling the Race card really was witty.

In other news, Wrestlehut's favorite joshi concussion provider, or Kana as she's otherwise known, has an inadvertently funny Twitter. She can sort of speak English, but she's not like, totally fluent, so her responses are sometimes kind of bizarre and Engrishy (what someone tweets her first, then her response).

quote:

Hello, @k_a_n_a_ san, I may come to Osaka in November, I hope to see you again like in France! :)

quote:

I'm waiting for you

She's really nice in person too. Gotta sell all that over-priced merchandise to these Gaijin.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

quote:

Justin Gabriel

I'll answer about 3 good questions. Maybe. 5 if they are REALLY good. Maybe possibly perhaps

Charles Robinson

@Justin__Gabriel who has better hair...you or me?

Justin Gabriel

@WWERobinson you lil naitch!

CM Punk posted:

“@brianazzarello: Obama coming out and interrupting Clinton music with his own music was total Cena move.” No respect.

Lance Storm posted:

Watching last week's NXT. Great to see SWA grad @mikedaltonwwe in action

Solid tag match and a nice shout out by my old partner @RealKingRegal Thank you kind sir.

"@SmartApeRSPW: @Storm_Wrestling BTW, NXT is on now, on the Score" I record it Fridays, just watching lasts weeks

#NXT I love this show 1hr flies by and you get wrestling matches with fresh faces and great commentary.

@EmmaWWE looking good sneaking onto #NXTLastWeek Add to that @howardfinkel @JRsBBQ @RealKingRegal and Dusty Rhodes NXT my fav show

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 08:13 on Sep 6, 2012

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
I want to see this now

Michael Elgin þ@ROHMichaelElgin posted:

Been watching wrestling all morning. In the next year I know want and need to wrestle Kota Ibushi, Kenny Omega and Daisuke Sekimoto

But not this

Pro Wrestling Spirit þ@PuroresuSpirit[All Japan News posted:

It has been announced that Kevin Nash will be coming in to compete for All Japan on SeptemberPuroresu Spirit
[All Japan News] It has been announced that Kevin Nash will be coming in to compete for All Japan on September 23.
Nash will be teaming with Keiji Mutoh as they take on Taiyo Kea & Seiya Sanada.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
Man, All Japan's desperate...

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I don't think they're expecting Nash to be a huge draw.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
So why other then, personal favor, maybe?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

So why other then, personal favor, maybe?

They were originally going to bring in Flair so I guess they felt they needed to bring in some "name" to compensate.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Lance Storm still sucks

Lance Storm ‏@Storm_Wrestling posted:

Did not expect Jeff Hardy up by submission #Impact Great stuff

The person he beat was Samoa Joe

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Without Vince Russo around everyone seems a lot dumber. He was the Dwarf that made all our intellectual five footers seem smart.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
gently caress TNA. It is collectively worse than Vampiro.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Bocc Kob posted:

gently caress TNA. It is collectively worse than Vampiro.

No... No.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

bobkatt013 posted:

The person he beat was Samoa Joe

1. I'll take Jeff Hardy, who is motivated over Rob Van Dam who isn't
2. Samoa Joe didn't need a win and had an excuse to lose by submission
3. Said excuse was built in storyline for the last two weeks from a Magnus attack and it almost cost him to lose to Styles by submission.

It was fine. My only issue with it is now both Joe and Aries are sporting arm injuries. It's a bit redundant.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

4. Joe gets an immediate rematch at No Surrender on Sunday and wrestling logic would suggest he stands good odds to even the score in a bigger match.
5. The non submission wrestler Hardy going for a submission because he saw an opening with Joe's arm injury and could use the extra pts was really good psychology.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Matt Striker posted:

I won 16 of 18 faceoffs ( being short & wide has its advantages ) 4 goals 4 assists. Solid game. If NHL locks out I will gladly be a scab.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
It surprised me naught that Matt Striker would scab for anything, right wing little turd.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

5. The non submission wrestler Hardy going for a submission because he saw an opening with Joe's arm injury and could use the extra pts was really good psychology.

Trying to sell me on the idea that Jeff Hardy was coherent enough to figure out how a submission hold works is not good psychology. Now, if he had jumped off high things onto Joe's arm until either the referee stopped the match or Joe submitted knowing he would get another chance later and not wanting a badly injured arm, then you might have something. :colbert:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Kevin Steen is awesome

Kevin Steen ‏@KILLSTEENKILL posted:

@AdamColePro You shocked PWG fans when you won BOLA. In turn, I will shock them by beating the gently caress out of you so bad they'll beg me to stop

But Corino is better

Steve Corino ‏@SteveCorino posted:

Saw the Green Latern Fan tonight at @ringofhonor . Guess dreams don't come true. #DieYouTurd

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Sep 9, 2012

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

@allisondanger posted:

@SteveCorino Wish you would have shoved his watch down his throat so he could check his own death time.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
You'd think Green Lantern Fan would learn that he's hated and simply never show his face at a wrestling show again, or at least try not to draw attention to himself by wearing his stupid Green Lantern top.

I mean Pro Wrestling is one of the few sports where you could turn up at a wrestling event wearing a Lucha mask and no-one would bat an eyelid.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Gonzo McFee posted:

You'd think Green Lantern Fan would learn that he's hated and simply never show his face at a wrestling show again, or at least try not to draw attention to himself by wearing his stupid Green Lantern top.

I mean Pro Wrestling is one of the few sports where you could turn up at a wrestling event wearing a Lucha mask and no-one would bat an eyelid.
That won't help if he still times matches. He'd give himself away immediately.

Either that or he'd ditch the shirt but wear a mask with the Green Lantern symbol.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Yoshi Tatsu's Twitter is pretty much always awesome, and a prime source of :3:

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I actually have those same S&P shakers. They're awful because the salt just pours out of their eyes like crazy, I need a bit more control

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
Hold it at an angle and shake from side to side until it trickles out. :colbert:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Daniel Bryan ‏@WWEDanielBryan posted:

Asparagus the Wonder Dog LOVES his new No! No! No! shirt

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

He looks so happy to be supporting his master :3:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

El Generico posted:

I remember time @WWEDanielBryan made argument that his dog Asparagus was smarter than me. @JimmyJacobsX was the moderator - EG WEB TRANSLATE

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

There is nothing I want to see more than that debate.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

triplexpac posted:

I actually have those same S&P shakers. They're awful because the salt just pours out of their eyes like crazy, I need a bit more control

Shake it into your hand and sprinkle from your fingers.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

triplexpac posted:

Don't be in a rush next time. Look at your food and talk to it first.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Lufisto posted:

#FACKtheJeffHardy Noooooo !!!!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Lu Fisto is awesome, her hatred for The Miz is a sight to behold.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

JBL posted:

Stuck in NYC, what up with Mother Nature thinking she can mess with Wrestling God? I'll clothesline that chick!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

No chance in hell she'll sell it better than Slater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frilled Lizard
May 22, 2004

WOOF WOOF WOOF
YOU KNOW IT
Someone asked JR if he had advice for a future WWE Diva. I'm guessing he didn't mean the double entendre (or maybe he did).

JR posted:

Looks, intelligence, athletic..have plan B.