Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Goog
Aug 6, 2007

It's a Goog Day, yes it is!
"Have a backup plan" is the advice JR gives out most often. He didn't mean anything by it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

Well, looks like I'm not watching a ROH show.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

The Goog posted:

"Have a backup plan" is the advice JR gives out most often. He didn't mean anything by it.
Plan B is the morning after pill. This is the joke.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Natalya Fartz posted:

On the other hand, this is the first I've heard of there being a PPV this weekend.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Natalya Fartz posted:

Matt's cleaned up and is now the saner Hardy, I don't see it as reason to avoid an ROH show.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
If you need a reason, however, consider that when he wrestled Chris Daniels the last time he got canned, he did a spot where he did 3 consecutive superplexes on different turnbuckles...and got a 2 count. He also got a 2 from a twist of fate and put Daniels away with a choke called "The Scar".

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Natalya Fartz posted:

Ummmm didn't ROH fans chant don't come back to matt hardy? Or was that Jeff? I know one of the hardyz got told to not come back by the fans.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Ummmm didn't ROH fans chant don't come back to matt hardy? Or was that Jeff? I know one of the hardyz got told to not come back by the fans.

That was Jeff. ROH fans actually liked Matt when he appeared years ago.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

The_Rob posted:

Jeff got the don't come back treatment. Matt was actually pretty well recieved during his short run. He had a really fun match with Roddy.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

If this was the ROH Crowd of a few years ago I would imagine Matt would get the same treatment but it's not.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
He had a lot of good will coming off of being fired because his girlfriend cheated on him and he had the audacity to admit it happened. How that didn't become a lawsuit I'll never know.

This time around he'll probably get the same treatment that his brother did.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Gonzo McFee posted:

He had a lot of good will coming off of being fired because his girlfriend cheated on him and he had the audacity to admit it happened. How that didn't become a lawsuit I'll never know.

This time around he'll probably get the same treatment that his brother did.

It was also before we realized how crazy he was. Most people did not see the cardboard cutout promo

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

bobkatt013 posted:

It was also before we realized how crazy he was. Most people did not see the cardboard cutout promo
Yeah I think a lot of people today feel bad for making GBS threads on Lita, when they realized how batshit insane Matt probably was to her.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Hey New Jack whats your classy opinion of what happened tonight

New Jack posted:

Please let me know where they put that fucka in the ground so,I can piss on his grave

New Jack posted:

If lawler dies,let me know where his grave is so,I can go piss on it...gently caress that bitch

New Jack posted:

Just heard about Lawler...gently caress that racist motherfucka...die slow,you loving cock sucker

sexy_trash
Jul 4, 2008

WH2K IS JERICHO
and to think of all the semi positive things we were saying about New Jack over in the Carnies and Scumbags thread. We'll, I retract all positive statements I made about New Jack until further notice

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

sexy_trash posted:

and to think of all the semi positive things we were saying about New Jack over in the Carnies and Scumbags thread. We'll, I retract all positive statements I made about New Jack until further notice

New Jack posted:

I have really out done myself this time huh...1st Terri then Brian knobbs gets knocked the gently caress out,I beat da poo poo outta balls and now jerry

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Is it because of Jerry's disdain for ECW or what?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Meet the New Jack, same as the old Jack.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Lufisto posted:

Montreal has the best heart surgeons in the world. Mr. Lawler is in really good hands. I know. I was a patient. #PrayforLawler

nasboat
Sep 9, 2004

I dunno about condemning New Jack immediately without any idea of what's ever gone on between the two personally. New Jack has been working for years, including plenty of work in Tennessee, so who knows what's happened between the two.

I'm not saying it's in good taste at all, but to immediately be like "gently caress that guy" without even knowing what has happened in the past is a little short-sighted.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

nasboat posted:

I dunno about condemning New Jack immediately without any idea of what's ever gone on between the two personally. New Jack has been working for years, including plenty of work in Tennessee, so who knows what's happened between the two.

I'm not saying it's in good taste at all, but to immediately be like "gently caress that guy" without even knowing what has happened in the past is a little short-sighted.

Yeah, maybe he has a good reason for wanting him to die or maybe he's a big loving baby.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jack Krauser posted:

Is it because of Jerry's disdain for ECW or what?

Depending on what you hear and from who, the story is that during Lawler's booking days, black wrestlers were paid either the same as or less than whites, even for doing more work. Jack may have been affected by that, I forget the details.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Glad to see Dixie tweet about the Lawler situation in a respectful manner.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Really hope this is a story and not Hero being silly (read from the bottom up)

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
He wouldn't bag out Seth Rollins like that legit surely? Work.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

apsouthern posted:

Really hope this is a story and not Hero being silly (read from the bottom up)

@WWERollins posted:

@KassiusOhno is entitled to his opinion... even if it's way off base, completely asinine, ignorant, and self absorbed. #RollinsVSRhodes

There's a reason @KassiusOhno will be watching #RollinsVSRhodes from a monitor in the back. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show KO.

Work confirmed.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

New Jack being New Jack

New Jack posted:

DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT LAWLER...BITCH PLEASE...Now come on internet faggots,here is ur chance to talk poo poo...LET'S GO!!!!!!!

New Jack posted:

Where is Chris Brown when I need him????Is Newjack gone have to slap a. Twitter hoe? pic.twitter.com/b9zIgv0h

þNew Jack posted:

Bitches pic.twitter.com/i7JMdES9

New Jack posted:

Eat a dick pic.twitter.com/JXvGx2Ch

New Jack posted:

Internet gangsters are great...bunch of loving pussys

New Jack posted:

How would you like it if that 14yr old girl that Lawler hosed was your kid???????????GET THE gently caress OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jack posted:

Get the gently caress over it!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Jack posted:

Louis Farrakhan: The Conspiracy of The International Bankers (Part 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_She8KfelRg&sns=tw … via @youtube

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Is it wrong if every time I see a New Jack tweet I remember that time he pulled a keyboard out of his Trash Can O' Stuff and just started tapping randomly on it?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

So it's not just me that thinks of that every time. Good to know.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

On a better note

Christopher Daniels posted:

Backstage at IMPACT celebrating being the #WTTCOTW with my main man, @FrankieKazarian ! Watch us drink some celebratory appletinis TONIGHT!

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Honestly, New Jack might be my favorite sociopathic, scummy, nigh-irredeemable piece of poo poo in wrestling.

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010
If New Jack already didn't like Lawler, I don't see why he's supposed to feel bad for him now.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bocc Kob posted:

If New Jack already didn't like Lawler, I don't see why he's supposed to feel bad for him now.

He doesn't have to like him but there is the whole, you know, keeping your mouth shut thing instead of making people angry and getting angry yourself for no reason at all.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I liked this one

quote:

Fyi,my 2 kids are from a white woman so,the next 1 of you mother fuckers call me racist,I will send you a free dvd...dammit!!!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

VogeGandire posted:

So it's not just me that thinks of that every time. Good to know.
Same here

(spent 20 min. looking for this and it was worth it)

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He doesn't have to like him but there is the whole, you know, keeping your mouth shut thing instead of making people angry and getting angry yourself for no reason at all.
Yeah but you can't beat the "I'm desperate to be relevant" argument.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:ironicat:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I believe in keeping my mouth shut when people are in mourning but it's a tough thing and a fine line when someone you think is scum is being celebrated and praised. I was recently going through something fairly similar but much closer to me. A person I thought was true scum on a huge level died and in my heart I felt the world was better now. But he was a close friend to someone I love and she was deeply affected. It's hard to know how to act when you're biting your tongue as people around you are praising what a wonderful man he was.

And I'm not a psychopath like New Jack. I imagine he has less self control in these matters.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Goddamn it I almost added "in before :ironicat:" to the original post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bocc Kob
Oct 26, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I don't think he is angry, New Jack is probably just typing how he speaks. :v:

Also, he wasn't going up to random people and ranting about Jerry Lawler or calling Lawler's family to laugh at them, he just posted some Twitter comments. So what? Dirt sheets jumping all over it and retards following him just so they can complain at him are the ones making a big stink over it. Unless New Jack sneaks into Lawler's hospital room and tries to smother him with a pillow, he can say whatever he wants.