Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Robert Denby posted:

Please go away, Billy Crystal. You've outlived your usefulness.

I'm going to have to assume that the couple in the middle are the grandparents, because they're so Photoshopped that I can't tell who's supposed to be old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Billy Crystal is a horrible human being. He should be locked in a bathysphere and thrown into a major world ocean.

gregday
May 23, 2003

MrBling posted:

Seriously.

All his facial hair appears to be moving north.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Too soon?

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 27 hours!
It may be too soon, but I fully expect Zombie Osama to be a thing in a few decades when someone makes a throwback to late-00s-early-10s cinema.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Cleretic posted:

It may be too soon, but I fully expect Zombie Osama to be a thing in a few decades when someone makes a throwback to late-00s-early-10s cinema.

It'll be like Hitler's Brain in the '70s (when the Nazi exploitation movies took off) or Reagan Dollars appearing in an '80s sci-fi film.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Cleretic posted:

It's a thing now - that's a real movie, not a Photoshop. I saw it in the supermarket a few weeks ago and went all :stare: for a moment.

not trolled not crying
Jan 29, 2007

21st Century Awezome Man
Official Skyfall UK poster:

Remember when Bond posters used to be awesome? :effort:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
That's loving terrible execution and boring as hell. Even if they got the got it right it still wouldn't be interesting. Also why is Bond an albino now.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

But goddamn if that isn't a gorgeous tux :swoon:

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
It feels like the Bond marketing team is trying a bit too hard to reassure people "it's all good, Bond is back, and he's not harbouring murky grudges against ex-girlfriends this time!!"

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Kush posted:

Official Skyfall UK poster:

Remember when Bond posters used to be awesome? :effort:

Tagline: Here's Daniel Craig, again

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

007 is back, and he's got a loaded firearm.

He'll shoot you in the neck.

Ez
Mar 26, 2007

Drink! Feck! Arse! Girls!

I just can't wrap my mind around how those arms and hands work. Also Andy Milonakis is still alive, who knew?

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

Big Sexy needed a paycheck, it seems.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Ez posted:

I just can't wrap my mind around how those arms and hands work. Also Andy Milonakis is still alive, who knew?
Any one of those people could be top-billed Jason Mewes, even the baby. It's impossible to tell.

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

Ez posted:

A movie so bad it doesn't even get a "National Lampoon's".

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

How many lovely comedys have had babies in those little carrier things since The Hangover did it?

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Ez posted:

Andy Milonakis voiced Neptr on Adventure Time :eng101:

Also is Jason Mewes the alien holding the baby?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I think he's the one in the glasses.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

You were Super Shredder, Kevin Nash! You're better than this!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You were Super Shredder, Kevin Nash! You're better than this!

His greatest moment will always be when he tore his quad walking across the ring

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

You were Bass in DOA, Kevin Nash! You're better than this!

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ez posted:

Check out those meaty hands. This pledge has apparently been chopping wood for survival every day of his life. Those are the hands of an NFL offensive lineman. They look like they're going to crush that baby.

Optimist with doubt
May 16, 2010

Scoop Lover

:vince:

he knows...

Rogue1-and-a-half posted:

That is unreal. Presumably the movie itself would explain why there is a cat swinging at the main character on a rope? Or perhaps not. I think I'll just go with that it's not referenced in the movie at all and they just thought it would really make the poster pop if they tied an ugly cat up by its underarms and then swung it at somebody's face.

EDIT: Looking at it again, it's not swinging at her face. That cat is clearly getting ready to splatter all over that woman's rack. What. The. gently caress.

I am sad to know this. The cat swinging is actually in the film.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

kiimo posted:

Check out those meaty hands. This pledge has apparently been chopping wood for survival every day of his life. Those are the hands of an NFL offensive lineman. They look like they're going to crush that baby.

I'm pretty sure the baby is the pledge.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

flatluigi posted:

Ugh.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Either Mindy Sterling is aging in reverse, or the hot chick is just the same random hot chick they have to put in every fratty comedy to make sure douchebags will watch it.

Irish Taxi Driver
Sep 12, 2004

We're just gonna open our tool palette and... get some entities... how about some nice happy trees? We'll put them near this barn. Give that cow some shade... There.

flatluigi posted:

Its like if someone thought Old School didn't go far enough with the "fraternity where anyone can pledge!"

OR if the Old School writers kicked out guy who kept suggesting a baby as a pledge, so he said gently caress you and spent nearly 10 years writing a script and getting funding for his dream project.

Rogue1-and-a-half
Mar 7, 2011

Optimist with doubt posted:

I am sad to know this. The cat swinging is actually in the film.

I need to know more. What's the context? Is the cat dead, as in "swing a dead cat?"

Semi-Normal
Oct 9, 2007

Sex is on, yeah?
It's hard to believe someone that young could have risen to the rank of Admiral joined a fraternity.

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Keith Chegwin :psyduck:

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

My sister owns that movie. The cast list is insane.

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

The production company appears to be Dead On Arrival. Seems appropriate.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Here are our one-sheets for Argo.

There is another look for outdoor that is a whole different direction. It is based on the debut teaser poster we had for the Toronto Film Festival. I'd post it but they don't want it out in the world if we can avoid it until we decide for sure to use it.

None of these are close to what I liked the best which was so seriously sexy and awesome and so of course it was killed by the producers for looking too much like a classic old movie poster. :argh:

HoldYourFire
Oct 16, 2006

What's the time? It's DEFCON 1!
Wait, is that about the CIA operation to rescue (some of) the Iran hostages? Great story.

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.

HoldYourFire posted:

Wait, is that about the CIA operation to rescue (some of) the Iran hostages? Great story.

Yes, it is. You should check out the trailers for it, it looks fantastic (also everyone at TIFF has been saying it'll be up for Best Picture at the Oscars).

That really sucks that they killed a poster that looked "too much like a classic movie poster," I would love to see that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Yeah we've been doing a lot of Academy stuff. This was a story that was declassified by Bill Clinton. It is directed by Ben Affleck and produced by George Clooney mostly.

I've seen it like five times now and I am on the edge of my seat every time while knowing every frame. It has an almost magical ability to create suspense and tension every time.

He's going to get nominated for Best Director, mark my words.

Also thanks for the kind words on the trailer although I must say we had a trailer for Gangster Squad come out with gangsters shooting people in the theater and the Colorado thing happens. Then we have a trailer for Argo with Iranians storming the U.S. Embassy and guess what happens all over the middle east?

It has been busy here.

edit:

Trailer:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/wb/argo/

kiimo fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Sep 19, 2012

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Man, those small people sure want to get away from Ben Affleck's giant head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Chief
Jun 6, 2011

Am I the only one who has been having issues viewing images on the forums? Last night I couldn't see anyone's avatars and now I can't see Kiimo's posters. Can someone rehost them on imgur?

EDIT: As soon as the page reloaded after posting this I can now see them. Weird.