Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butthole Milk
Sep 26, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Don't get me wrong here, Hitmen for Destiny is quite possibly the best-written webcomic in the history of the Internet, but does it have anything to do with TGT?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandatory Assembly
May 25, 2008

it's time to get juche
Lipstick Apathy

Butthole Milk posted:

Don't get me wrong here, Hitmen for Destiny is quite possibly the best-written webcomic in the history of the Internet, but does it have anything to do with TGT?

I think it's just a bit of a treadmill in here until LB comes back from his break.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Say what you will about the accidental space spy's art, the dude can make some pretty interesting (and horrifying) aliens.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

DrManiac posted:

Say what you will about the accidental space spy's art, the dude can make some pretty interesting (and horrifying) aliens.

I think that's the connection to TGT here. Although different in many ways, it is that same "Dude...I gotta see what happens next" that the majority of this comic gives us. I'm just surprised that the parallels are only being drawn now.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Aramek posted:

I think that's the connection to TGT here. Although different in many ways, it is that same "Dude...I gotta see what happens next" that the majority of this comic gives us. I'm just surprised that the parallels are only being drawn now.

More specifically, it's the same sort of "what lovely art -> what the gently caress is with this story -> wait this is actually well (not badly) written -> this is a good outsider comic" thing that TGT has.

ComradeCosmobot fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Sep 16, 2012

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

I get the impression that Thorsby is a huge evolutionary biology nerd, and I love it. I've never seen so many completely absurd, but well-reasoned and logically-explained alien species in a single work. Not to mention how funny his comics are.

Dude really deserves a thread here, I think, because more people need to see these comics!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Can we seriously get another thread for those comics, this really has nothing to do with Tails Gets Trolled and I don't want to see the thread get endlessly bumped with off-topic posts.

Ser
Aug 11, 2012

Finally caught back up, man that took awhile. I can see why some people would say the fight dragged on for abit but having just caught up on the last 5-6 pages in one sitting it didn't feel that way to me. Maybe it's best viewed all at once.

Hitman for Destiny was a great comic, read it ages ago. Haven't read Accidental Space Spy but if it's by the same author I don't remember it being on his web-site back when I read Hitman, so it sounds like he's still making comics which is great. I agree with the others about making a new thread about it though.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I'm on the case.

Edit: There you go.

ZearothK fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Sep 16, 2012

Gnarly Bae Jepsen
Jul 12, 2007

Manic Pixie Dick Girl

So it's football season and I'm gonna be getting me one of them manly football avatars, but I don't want to get rid of the TGT rep. How do I assign myself the toll slaiyers gang tag?

VV Thanks!

Gnarly Bae Jepsen fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Sep 17, 2012

Sue
Apr 1, 2008

Just use

code:
[img]http://fi.somethingawful.com/safs/titles/a9/71/00145955.0001.gif[/img]
in your title text.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
His youtube got hacked now.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk
A martyr in the troll wars. :(

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Is his password tailsgetstrolled or something?

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Is this the longest he's ever gone without updating? It feels like it.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

It's because you guys said the fight was too long, he's punishing all of us for your lack of faith.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
I am hoping that he is just taking the time to finish the fight in one shot.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
I'm hoping one of them just pulls a gun and shoots the other.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Wojtek posted:

I'm hoping one of them just pulls a gun and shoots the other.

I'm glad you changed your last name, you son of a bitch.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

He's back, folks! And if you look REAL closely at the new chapter title, you'll notice something special.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Here it is. And I don't see what you're talking about.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Now, the question is whether or nor Jazzflight will make two separate songs.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Here it is. And I don't see what you're talking about.

It's the same image as Chapter 12 with the 3 and part 2 pasted on in true Lazerbot style.

I was joking about you having to look closely to notice it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

:unsmith: That and the Phoenix Wright 5 trailer are going to make me a bit happier before i go to sleep tonight. Good things are going on.

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Who could possibly be the mystery man?
And will Rob kick rear end in this chapter?

NEXT TIME ON TAILS GETS TROLLED!

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Plutonis posted:

:unsmith: That and the Phoenix Wright 5 trailer are going to make me a bit happier before i go to sleep tonight. Good things are going on.

The what?! Dear god, man, where?

e: drat it, now I have to buy a 3DS.

Aramek fucked around with this message at 12:26 on Sep 20, 2012

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Who all called it?!

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

This poo poo gets more and more intense.

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

You know, I was just thinking "man, it would be kinda funny if he just jumped straight back into the fight after the new chapter".

This is cool and all, but I'm ready for more cartoon/video game characters saying funny things now.

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Demaro's pose is drawn pretty well in panel 5. Lazerbot's really improving with his art.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
This is metal as gently caress.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
My favorite part of this is how you can see the outline of the normal arm on the third from last panel (panel 16?) It's like eraser marks on a good sketch. Some might say "that is bad he should fully erase" but I think it is good because it demonstrates he drafts this poo poo for consistency.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I like how it's going. But how much more can either of them take? Even if one dies, the other will be basically crippled if they don't die outright from all the damage taken-it's not like they've got 1-ups like the Sonic and Mario crew, or nigh-invincibility like the Toons.

Guess they hate each other that much...

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Panel 5: he's got better at drawing, clearly...
Final panel: ...but it's still our Lazerbot.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Goddamn, ripping off the skin of your face and crushing someone's arms from within? :black101:

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

That's one nightmare fuel, alright.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised at all if both died. Garry would then become the defacto "winner" since Fud-botnik can just make a new, better Garry.

This comic loving owns.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Whoever wins... is gonna spend the next few months in the hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
A glorious return, albeit gruesome. Can't wait to see what happens next.