Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

88h88 posted:

How would that even work considering his car would be in motion too thusly removing a huge whack of speed relative to the other car?

Same way radar works on a cop car - either via the speed sensor on the car itself or with a second radar antenna.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Lightbulb Out posted:

All the ones I have seen tell me to SLOW even when I'm going exactly the speed limit.

That's because the limit is slow. Speed up, broheim!

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Holy gently caress
:aaa:

Will look awesome when the ziploc container starts on fire

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Did somebody say steak? :btroll:

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Yes, there was an anchor next to the driver's side rear tire that he took out and put there.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Well, I do love music, and can't imagine living without it.

But I don't announce that fact to the wor... oh wait..

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

The Antipop posted:

Yes, there was an anchor next to the driver's side rear tire that he took out and put there.

Both of these belong in the awesome thread, who wouldn't want to drive the THUNDER MAZDA?

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

This would look awesome with proper fitment of that skirt, flares that came out to the extent that the skirt does, wheels that actually filled out those flares, and an engine that could necessitate such rubber.

As is, man, that's awful.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

Sudo Echo posted:

Both of these belong in the awesome thread, who wouldn't want to drive the THUNDER MAZDA?

I concur. :banjo:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

IOwnCalculus posted:

I don't think this is a good way to transport bumpers from LA to Phoenix.

Should put it on the trunk for maximum downforce.

dissss posted:

Note the bonus lawnmower

Sure that's not some after-tsunami pic?

assfucker420
May 14, 2012

by T. Mascis

The Antipop posted:

These are both cool?

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

assfucker420 posted:

These are both cool?
Was that a rhetorical question? No. This is the other thread.

The Rocket Salad
Sep 1, 2004

lol what

BrokenKnucklez posted:

They do make a bullet proof version from the factory :smug:. I believe its either a 760LI or a 750LI High Security edition... I am not to familiar with them though.

Though not nearly as "bullet resistant" as the presidents limo. But it still has quite a few of the same things... bullet proof glass, undercarriage explosion protection... but a 6.0L V12... I found an article that claimed that it could do 0-60 in 6 seconds or so, if I can find it, I will link to it.
There's a Protection Package E38 750il in my shop right now. I don't have any pics, but that window glass, particularly in the doors, deserves a post in the Most AI-est thread.

Fun fact: the Protection Package glass weighs - I'd guess - at least three times as much as the standard pieces, but BMW specifies the same underbuilt regulators for all 7'ers.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

The Rocket Salad posted:

Fun fact: the Protection Package glass weighs - I'd guess - at least three times as much as the standard pieces, but BMW specifies the same underbuilt regulators for all 7'ers.

Wait....the real take away here is that the protection package has windows that (might) roll down.

Seriously?

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh

The Rocket Salad posted:

That is loving hilarious. BMW regulators have been poo poo since the e36.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Motronic posted:

Wait....the real take away here is that the protection package has windows that (might) roll down.

Seriously?
Drive-thrus.

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I really hope those horns came from the animal that caused that front end damage.

Loan Dusty Road
Feb 27, 2007
He should buy a headlight restoration kit. That yellow really kills the look hes going for...

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Hashal posted:

He should buy a headlight restoration kit. That yellow really kills the look hes going for...

They're not yellowed from UV damage, it's actually a thin coating of dried blood.

Johnny Mash
May 21, 2007
I hope to see you soon in La La Land
It appears fiendishly anxious for that next taste of it.

The pic I tried came out too shaky to see, but the rear glass bore a 'If this is to LOUD then your to old' sticker.
If your Lancer is very poo poo, then you're probably a probationary driver.

dissss
Nov 10, 2007

I'm a terrible forums poster with terrible opinions.

Here's a cat fucking a squid.

Make me really glad for bi-annual safety inspections

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Hashal posted:

Nonsense, they match the horns perfectly. :banjo:

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
I somehow inherited a set of horns like that when I moved out here from Texas. I think I'm going to strap them to the front bumper of my 58 bug when I get it back on the road.

buttcrackmenace
Nov 14, 2007

see its right there in the manual where it says
Grimey Drawer

Fucks given = ???

I'd drive it.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW

The suspension is a little woody, but if you lay on the horn, they'll notice.

v- Guilty. Put me out to pasture.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 21, 2012

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.

Viggen posted:

The suspension is a little woody, but if you lay on the horn, they'll notice.

We can milk this for all it's worth, but it might be an utter disaster.

(You read that as udder, admit it).

Edit: VVVV oh I know, but the opportunity for lame puns was too good

EightBit fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Sep 21, 2012

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.

EightBit posted:

We can milk this for all it's worth, but it might be an utter disaster.

(You read that as udder, admit it).

You'll be sorely disappointed do discover only bulls have horns.

:regd08:

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

DrPain posted:

You'll be sorely disappointed do discover only bulls have horns.

:regd08:

That might be why it would end up as a disaster...

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Johnny Mash posted:

It appears fiendishly anxious for that next taste of it.

My thoughts exactly, I love it.

Cop
Nov 14, 2007

dissss posted:

Make me really glad for bi-annual safety inspections

None in Nebraska.

thecobra
Aug 9, 2011

by Y Kant Ozma Boo
Always sanitize the nozzle, or you run the risk of getting car herpes.

assfucker420
May 14, 2012

by T. Mascis

Don't worry, it will only be on the road for another two decades.

Black88GTA
Oct 8, 2009
Hahaha, holy poo poo I just saw this guy driving around in the bar street a block from my house. I googled the license plate because I was curious, and welp. The car had strobes mounted in the scoops aft of the doors, and some kind of lights mounted on top.

No picture unfortunately, but I thought it was sufficiently terrible. :shobon:

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

veedubfreak posted:

I somehow inherited a set of horns like that when I moved out here from Texas. I think I'm going to strap them to the front bumper of my 58 bug when I get it back on the road.

Is it white? I sure hope so!

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I'm gonna guess, based on its new home, that "runs and drives" is a lie.

What... what was this?

Spotted but didn't snap a pic while I was at the junkyard - incredibly riced out Civic with an incredibly expensive paint job, only damage I saw was a crack in the front bumper. Paint looked brand new otherwise. Gonna guess maybe it was a theft recovery..

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Mazda B1600/B1800

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta

Red stuff above the license plate is Spanish, but the lighting makes it hard to read. I really like the "LSE" badging too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.
So this has been floating around on Facebook:

A girl on my newsfeed just posted it with the comment "lol so true!" with several of her friends agreeing with her.

Because apparently being stupid is cute.