Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Our high-end cookware and matching knife set are warrantied until the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and can no longer sustain motion or life, but my wife still won't allow me to put them in the dishwasher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

narfanator
Dec 16, 2008
I want to keep programming or play games, but my rear end is sore from too much sitting :/

Painful Dart Bomb
May 23, 2012

And he was talking 'fore I knew it, and as he grew he'd say "I'm gonna be like you, dad" "You know I'm gonna be like you".
I just bought Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 on steam, now I can't decide which to play first. :(

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

I just bought Torchlight 2 and Borderlands 2 on steam, now I can't decide which to play first. :(

Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2 hasn't got its login servers working yet. This is my first world problem, I can't online co-op with my bros yet. It's Diablo 3 all over again :(

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
I have to board a plane in less than four hours, and I'm absolutely exhausted. But if I sleep now I won't be able to sleep on the plane, and then I'll fall asleep as soon as I get home, and then I'll wake up in the middle of the night, and then I'll have to kiss my sleep schedule goodbye for the next week.

Traveling through timezones sucks :(

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer
We have new phones at work and they are all touchscreen capable and really sweet, but the training on them sucked rear end.

I am in love with this lovely dollar store jalapeno popcorn. I can eat an entire bag a day. But my stomach and rear end hate it. Why does something taste so good and hurt so bad?

My friend said she'd call me for a get-together and hasn't yet.

I want to set up a 55 gallon and a few 20 gallon long fishtanks and don't have the room or money.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Robot Lincoln posted:

Our high-end cookware and matching knife set are warrantied until the universe has diminished to a state of no thermodynamic free energy and can no longer sustain motion or life, but my wife still won't allow me to put them in the dishwasher.

Don't put knives in the dishwasher :catstare: You'll dull the blades and they can get chipped and broken.

Plus it takes, like, 30 seconds to wash a knife in the sink so unless you're regularly using dozens of knives at a time it shouldn't be that much effort to wash them properly.

My FWP is that I really want to drink tonight but I'm going out all day tomorrow and don't want to risk having a slight hangover when I have lots of things to do.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

cyberia posted:

Don't put knives in the dishwasher :catstare: You'll dull the blades and they can get chipped and broken.

Plus it takes, like, 30 seconds to wash a knife in the sink so unless you're regularly using dozens of knives at a time it shouldn't be that much effort to wash them properly.

I think his point is that he doesn't care that they get worn out or chipped, as they have a warranty on them.

I feel obligated to play a certain game with my friend, as he bought it for me, when I just want to nap.

Bamabalacha
Sep 18, 2006

Outta my way, ya dumb rah-rah!
I just got told I'm going on a massive, all expenses covered, VIP business trip to Oktoberfest in Munich.

I don't really like beer :negative:

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
The only pizza place within a 10 minute walking distance from my house is Little Caesar's and their pizza is not very good. I have to eat an entire medium pizza to fill myself up.

The new Metal Gear Rising trailer is in Japanese with no english subtitles and I can't speak Japanese.

Celery Face has a new favorite as of 05:09 on Sep 21, 2012

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

cyberia posted:

My FWP is that I really want to drink tonight but I'm going out all day tomorrow and don't want to risk having a slight hangover when I have lots of things to do.

I've actually posted this in a couple of places and have received more angry/concerned responses than the sum of all of my inane sexist/9-11/Nazi jokes.

Hotwire
Mar 11, 2006

hehehe
Got a $100 pre-paid visa from a kind friend which, of course, doesn't work in my country. So much for decent groceries for once!

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.
My mead is fermenting too well so the constant bubbling noise from the air lock woke me up after only 4 hours. I don't work on Fridays so I'll probably have to take a nap because of this. :cry:

d3c0y2
Sep 29, 2009
I moved house and left all my toiletries in my old place; I wanna go out and buy more but I really hate going out if im not clean. Oh god.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

There 's no wifi signal in the cargo elevator.

Robot Lincoln posted:

I've actually posted this in a couple of places and have received more angry/concerned responses than the sum of all of my inane sexist/9-11/Nazi jokes.
9/11 and Hitler are things of the past, your knives are still good and in danger of being damaged by your laziness :colbert:

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I skipped one of my discussion based classes since I was tired of doing a good 2/3-3/4 of the talking and I figured that might get other people to try talking. Nope, we now have to turn in notes on the readings every class since no one else picked up the slack. That kinda backfired.

waste of internet
Sep 13, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Bamabalacha posted:

I just got told I'm going on a massive, all expenses covered, VIP business trip to Oktoberfest in Munich.

Do you not like culture, festivals, fun or games/contests? Just go and have fun watching all the drunks.

If you don't like culture, festivals or fun, that's fine too! First world problems.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

My university sent me all my course materials for my first science experiment but they haven't sent me the actual assignment yet so I have a box of rocks and lirmus paper in my room now with no clue what to do with it :|

LizzieBorden
Dec 6, 2009

She's hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
She just hacks, wacks, chopping that meat

Faerie Fortune posted:

My university sent me all my course materials for my first science experiment but they haven't sent me the actual assignment yet so I have a box of rocks and lirmus paper in my room now with no clue what to do with it :|

Drip water on rocks, press litmus paper on rocks, record results, get bored, press litmus paper on tongue, get bored, press litmus paper on genitals.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Torchlight 2 (Plus 1!) for 20$

It's a ton of fun actually. And who can argue the great price point?

e: Oh god i'm an idiot. Wrong thread.

buglord has a new favorite as of 07:59 on Sep 24, 2012

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
European keyboards don't have apostraphes. How the hell am I supposed to write a report on Angela's Ashes without any apostraphes?

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I have so many Swapnotes. :smithicide:

waste of internet
Sep 13, 2012

by Y Kant Ozma Post
The fact that NWS tags make me want to click the link even more, despite the fact that I'm at work. (Company doesn't monitor our computers in any way. I just don't want anyone walking by to see something hosed.) If it was just a link with no tags, I'd probably just ignore it. Instead, I have to look over both shoulders, lean in real close to my laptop, tilt the screen down a bit, click the link, glance, alt tab, wait, alt tab, glance again, repeat a few times, done.

die kreuzen
Jun 18, 2012

Itchy Bear Dong posted:

I don't want to go to work :smith:

Sigh this is mine. Everytime I think that I have to remind myself "I don't even dislike my job, I'm so loving lucky to have it when we're in a recession, what is wrong with you"

Then a couple days later "I don't want to goooo to woooork"

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

I can't decide which of my many games to play. :negative:

oldman
Dec 15, 2003
grumpy
Its Saturday but I have to go to a provincial office of Education "Sports Day" in another city, it will be terrible and boring and everyone has to stay until after supper.

:smith:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Bamabalacha posted:

I love beer but I really shouldn't drink it because it's bad for me, and costs too much money. But it's so delicious :negative:

My piece of poo poo 7 year old mouse broke and now I have to use a crappy one that has really bad tracking, and I can't do 3D modeling or anything now. It keeps sticking to the mouse pad and it's just so bad. Now I have to buy a new mouse for $70 :(

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I want to yell at my cat but it'd annoy my downstairs neighbor and probably make her think I'm mental :(.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I just bought a copy of assassin's creed brotherhood in order to have the complete collection of assassin's creed vidja games on the ps3, but I haven't even played the first one yet and I haven't turned on my ps3 in like a year.

I just didn't want to have a hole in my collection :smith:

GreenCard78
Apr 25, 2005

It's all in the game, yo.
I went to try a new Peruvian chicken place cause Peruvian chicken is awesome and there aren't many Spanish food places outside of one(ish) neighborhood in Baltimore. Great! I go, I'm talking to the guy and decide what I want. Then the counter girl was talking to me about my order and then just stops. "Hablas espanol?" Oh no, I'm out of practice, please don't do this to me. I tell her maybe but I'm so so at speaking. She basically told me too bad, we're going to never talk to you again in English and you'll have to speak to us in Spanish.

I think that might really qualify for "first world" problems.

The chicken was loving awesome and I would highly recommend anyone to go there, though.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I want to order a pizza, but I'm too far from any location to be able to do it online. Not only will I have to speak to another human, but I will have to read out a 16 digit number since I don't have any cash or checks. :negative:

nockturne
Aug 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
The fairtrade coffee I bought is more bitter than my usual brand :(

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009
I'm at a convention and the hotel didn't have my room ready when I checked in. It has been 2 hours and now I have to stand in a massive line again to pick up the key to my room. Meanwhile the free roast beef and wine I was enjoying is downstairs because you can't take food or alcohol out of the convention hall.

Boxing Snatcher
Jul 4, 2011

I have been looking for some great Beef Jerky since my local convenience store changed owners.
Not enough people are seeing Dredd. :(

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
The 3.5mm jack on my Sennheisers snapped. :negative:

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Boxing Snatcher posted:

Not enough people are seeing Dredd. :(

I'm gonna go see it this week.

Glad I could solve your problem :)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
I just found out the new season of Happy Endings premieres in October. I could've sworn it was this week :negative:

a flamboyant bogan
Jun 27, 2008

What does a man do, Walter?
The people and shows I wanted to win Emmys didn't win them.

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug

a flamboyant bogan posted:

The people and shows I wanted to win Emmys didn't win them.

This. And judging by your avatar they were the same people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I need to lose some weight but my fraidy-cat doctor won't give me a tapeworm. Good thing I can shop around for doctors.

My breast lift isn't covered by Medicare. loving Obama.

• Locked thread