Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Hellsau posted:

The ghosts were part of the troll army that attacked his adoptive people. Pacman ate their legs; only their upper bodies became the ghosts.

We both know that isn't canon!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
I wish Garry was dead and gone, but he isn't is he?

The ghost is going to possess that stupid insect and we will never see Tails again.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Tortuga posted:

The ghost is going to possess that stupid insect and we will never see Tails again.

Who is Tails?

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Tortuga posted:

Up to this point, Lazerbot has been consistent about making sure dead characters stay dead, so I'd be surprised if that were the case.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Is there really a town in Florida named The Jungle? Or is Lazy-B saying he lives in the woods of Florida?

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
Garry is probably the first character in anything I've felt attached to :(

I wouldn't even be upset if Rob died, but Garry is just too far!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Schwarzwald posted:

Of course ghosts don't have any legs, haven't any of you played Pacman?

:iiam:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Ghosts don't have any legs because they are made of souls. the soul is like an organ, and all of the soul organ is located in the head, torso, and arms.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Jackie D posted:

Who is Tails?

The dude who hot boxed with Cheetoman.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

NutritiousSnack posted:

The dude who hot boxed with Cheetoman.

This fight has been the Tom Bombadil of this epic. With more blood and punchmans.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It may be because SVU has been on for five hours, but this epic needs some Stabler.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

It may be because SVU has been on for five hours, but this epic needs some Stabler.

I would love to see some trolls get thrown up against walls.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

....................., indeed

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
H=>
oly poo poo

e; (someone called the gently caress out of this btw)

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
Wonder what this thing is going to look like when it feeds on a few more legless ghosts

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

This would be a great point to move the narrative elsewhere. Powerful conclusion to an epic battle.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

simplefish posted:

This would be a great point to move the narrative elsewhere. Powerful conclusion to an epic battle.

I believe that's what's going to happen, as Demaro is in a pretty bad way.
We'll likely see the Slaiyers or Tails again soon.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

simplefish posted:

Except next comic will be Garry taking over Demaro's body with their combined powers and a shout of "gently caress YOU human being".

Temascos
Sep 3, 2011

I like that Garry's pupil in his only eye is hollowed out, tis a nice touch to a brutal and sudden death by Whatever-The-gently caress-That-Thing-Is.

Just marathoned through the comic as well so I didn't get the fight fatigue, but this is the best webcomic I've ever read. Seriously. :)

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
poo poo. Would you look at Demaro's arm? It's like he stuck it into the Amagara Fault or something.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

ThatPazuzu posted:

poo poo. Would you look at Demaro's arm? It's like he stuck it into the Amagara Fault or something.

Put some mud on it, walk it off.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?

ThatPazuzu posted:

drr dr->
rr d->
rr

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Well gently caress. I finally made it through all 246 pages of this thread, and now I'm going to have to wait to see what happens next. I don't see how you guys can take the anticipation.

KenjiKaizoku
Oct 21, 2008
Can I just say that the conclusion to this fight has been brutally awesome? Because it totally has been. Also, even though it'll be a while, I can't wait to see how Aramek decides to voice these last 2 chapters. :allears:

Also, am I to assume that the eye-spine-monster-thing had its tail gain some flesh after absorbing Garry's soul/essence? If so...yikes.

Oh, and Wanamingo, I did a marathon of the entire thread a couple months ago, so I know the feeling.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I really wonder how this monster demon thing is gonna play into the conflict with the Trolls.

This story is getting complex!

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
I wasn't really feeling the fight, but holy :drat: at the ending. That freaking eye monster thing was incredibly awesome on its own, but apparently it also grows its flesh by consuming the unfortunate souls slain by it. lazerbot certainly wasn't lying when he said we haven't seen what his crazy diamond is capable of.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!

Regy Rusty posted:

I really wonder how this monster demon thing is gonna play into the conflict with the Trolls.

Getting? I need a some sort of character-relations chart to keep track of who's doing what against who and why.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Regy Rusty posted:

I assume Wily is going to have to beat the poo poo out of that thing

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Everyone who doubted and nay-sayed this fight got double made the fool by a combo of a 4th wall breaking reader-troll and the ending being so awesomely worth it. Have faith them peoples, have faith.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
........... .......... i
have no clue
what the gently caress
just happened?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Saddr Weirdr posted:

I wasn't really feeling the fight, but holy :drat: at the ending. That freaking eye monster thing was incredibly awesome on its own, but apparently it also grows its flesh by consuming the unfortunate souls slain by it. lazerbot certainly wasn't lying when he said we haven't seen what his crazy diamond is capable of.

Ohh! So that's what that panel was zooming in on.

Hey, so does that mean that the demon really is just that "extending worm" from the really old videogame?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It will be hilarious to have a

MEAN
WHILE

appear after all that.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

You best bet we're getting a MEAN WHILE

Preferably to Knuckles high as hell going "...and that what I think happens"

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Nthing feeling that fight was getting a little nutty only to be told to STFU & then ending in the most :black101: way possible.

Ate his soul I mean drat that's harsh..

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Which leads to 'how much has this thing killed before, and how'd it do it given it's current host isn't aware of it?'.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Bloodly posted:

Which leads to 'how much has this thing killed before, and how'd it do it given it's current host isn't aware of it?'.

Not necessarily. It seemed to only have a bit of flesh after killing Garry. Presumably, that has been its first kill.

raocow
Apr 23, 2007

Keen Dreams

Please give me a chance to be a better person. -Willhart
It's been said many times before how much lazer-b's art has improved over time, but I'm kind of impressed by how... 'vulnerable' Demaro looks like, there, in the last few panels. Something about this face.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

raocow posted:

It's been said many times before how much lazer-b's art has improved over time, but I'm kind of impressed by how... 'vulnerable' Demaro looks like, there, in the last few panels. Something about this face.

Well, to be fair, one thing lazerbot has always generally done pretty well is facial expressions. See, e.g., Tails' thousand-yard stare from the first page.

EDIT: Also, I feel I should mention, I bought a Something Awful account because of the Tails Gets Trolled thread.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I'd also like to point out this is the first loss the trolls have actually had. I can imagine Troll King saying something like "Oh Garrys dead that guy was nothing", but honestly I hope that doesn't happen. At the very least I think Garry could have taken Alex.

Edit: poo poo I forget this fight was all over Elmer fudd

rip!!

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Sep 27, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

LazyB has released his list of demands!

Bot Lazerbot posted:

where all the fan art go, I'm dying to see some fan art people, i demand it!!!! lol i at least demand a fan art of under bite troll because no one had done it yet and we all love him so, and maybe some more garry we all love him so to ^^