Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
I would get on some right away...if I had a computer which wasn't delayed for shipping two more weeks :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
He needs that damm thing cauterised-that pathetic little wrapping won't do a thing(hell, it's already over-filled with blood and needs changing).

Though I'm more surprised he just tore the arm out like it's no big deal. How do these people do it? How is he still moving?

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Bloodly posted:

He needs that damm thing cauterised-that pathetic little wrapping won't do a thing(hell, it's already over-filled with blood and needs changing).

Though I'm more surprised he just tore the arm out like it's no big deal. How do these people do it? How is he still moving?

Anime.

That rip made me laugh.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Bloodly posted:

He knows how to rap.

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
I swear, he ends up just collapsing and dying after all that through being so damm 'tough guy' I'll laugh and laugh.

Then again, I imagine the rest of these trolls would likely mock him or something if he went to them. Or maybe they wouldn't and they'd get him proper attention or a cure spell or SOMETHING.

Bloodly fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Sep 27, 2012

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

ChaosSamusX posted:

Not necessarily. It seemed to only have a bit of flesh after killing Garry. Presumably, that has been its first kill.

I think it used to be whole, but something broke it down to a skeleton. Possibly for the same reason it's trapped in his eye. It might even have been broken down even further than this, and it had to regrow it's bones out of nothing (well, souls) too. So I mean, yeah first kill since it needed to regenerate, but it could've been killing since the time before time or whatever.

Man talk about wheels within wheels. The number of plots and how they interact gets pretty crazy. How is Tails' soulbond with Sonic relate to this eye demon? What the gently caress is wrong with my life that I wrote that last sentence?

Bloodly posted:

I swear, he ends up just collapsing and dying after all that through being so damm 'tough guy' I'll laugh and laugh.

Then again, I imagine the rest of these trolls would likely mock him or something if he went to them. Or maybe they wouldn't and they'd get him proper attention or a cure spell or SOMETHING.

Yeah, I want someone to die like that too.

otterley
Jul 11, 2008
That eye skeleton demon is like something out of the Invisibles. I loving love this comic :allears: Lazerbot you're the best!

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Man talk about wheels within wheels. The number of plots and how they interact gets pretty crazy. How is Tails' soulbond with Sonic relate to this eye demon? What the gently caress is wrong with my life that I wrote that last sentence?

Oh man that's right, I didn't even remember the whole soulbonding thing. Would not be surprised if the very final three-chapters-long battle turned out to be Tails vs. Eye Demon Thing.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
Here's a quick and dirty picture, just for you Lazerbot.
It's what this page reminded me of.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
There's an even better shot than that. After Cell stabbed his arm, it was left all withered and hosed up looking, and he ripped it off just like Demaro did. It was even the same arm, if I remember correctly.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Bloodly posted:

Like Demaro gives a gently caress

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
It looks like he's crying tears of blood though.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Bloodly posted:

WHY did he do it? What possible benefit does losing that arm give him? It's not like he has the ability to make one out of stone like Garry or build himself a new one. I mean maybe he's banking on getting Fudd and having him make Eggman build him a new one, but why rip it off before getting Fudd?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Taciturn Tactician posted:

WHY did he do it? What possible benefit does losing that arm give him? It's not like he has the ability to make one out of stone like Garry or build himself a new one. I mean maybe he's banking on getting Fudd and having him make Eggman build him a new one, but why rip it off before getting Fudd?

Because he is that badass. Seriously, you're overthinking this.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

why did that crab yank off his own claw?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Krinkle posted:

Because he is that badass. Seriously, you're overthinking this.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I wonder how long it's going to take him to climb those stairs and find Elmer Fudd.

The funny thing is that I think all the major trolls except maybe Hindo the electroll and Trollface are out. Garry is dead, Troll King and his bird are out finding the words of death, and Alex the emotroll is out spying on stuff.

On top of that, Silver and his gang are going to be showing up any minute to rescue Fudd and trap all the minor underling trolls in giant cages, which, if it works, may leave the troll base completely unattended and easy for Demaro to rifle through.

Since I'm recappin' for y'all anyway, Tails still has to train with Arthur, Leap Frog, Frogger and perhaps Pori, and Shadow's Neo Troll Slaiyers have a purportedly amazing plan for killing Mario and the trolls all at once. It remains to be seen if Donkey Kong was aware that Mario would be killed when he asked Chunky Kong and Tiny Kong to help Shadow with his plan. Also, Pori is cloning Silver or something?

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
This saga has a lot to go as of yet. I mean, we all know what this is leading up to. Do appreciate LB's fight scene abilities though.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Krinkle posted:

Crabs can regrow their limbs, so if I had to guess it's claw was probably injured or something.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

Krinkle posted:

I was wondering the same thing so I googled "Crab rips own arm off" and the video that came from and an article about it popped up. As has been said crabs can regrow their limbs (it takes about a year, shorter for juveniles) and it pulled it off because it was injured by a bird when the crab tried to steal/eat the birds eggs.

Also, I guess Garry really is dead, but man, what a way to go.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Demaro can control the dead. Perhaps he's better off with a dead limb than he would be with an inoperable-but-living arm?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

Krinkle posted:

Because he obviously doesn't give a gently caress.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Schwarzwald posted:

Demaro can control the dead. Perhaps he's better off with a dead limb than he would be with an inoperable-but-living arm?

Wouldn't Demaro have to eat his own brain to make that work, though? I mean, it's Demaro, he'll probably eat his own brain like it ain't no thing, but still.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The Super-Id posted:

because it was injured by a bird when the crab tried to steal/eat the birds eggs.

drat, crabs are more awesome than I initially thought.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Do you all know what this means? You could potentially set up some kind of infinite crab claw farm.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

El Belmondo posted:

Here's a quick and dirty picture, just for you Lazerbot.
It's what this page reminded me of.

Excuse me but that picture is from Dragon Ball Z, and as we all know Tails Gets Trolled is nothing at all like Dragon Ball Z.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Hey if you wanted to stop the bleeding, perhaps the first step is to not rip off your own arm.

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

GulagDolls posted:

Do you all know what this means? You could potentially set up some kind of infinite crab claw farm.

This is actually done with stone crabs in Florida.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This is too loving beautiful. Lazerbot's attempts at technobabble (non-fluctuating what?), the fact that Bugs and Daffy are geniuses too... Oh my God, and the "without it being weird" quote, and Lazerbot goading us at the bottom of the page

Calico Heart fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Sep 28, 2012

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Wait, is that supposed to be dramatic voiceover narration a la Jazzflight
Aramek at the bottom of the page? :lol:

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Sep 28, 2012

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It's hard to single out just one thing, but the completely black panel with an arrow pointing out of it into the next one is amazing.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I'm kindof expecting Demaro to just get murdered by this group here, especially since he's so weak after his fight with Garry.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Elmer Fudd is a necromancer.

He ate Eggman's brain. Dr Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog.

He also ate Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck's brains. From Looney Tunes.

Because of this, he is now a genius, he controls the rotting corpses of all three, and talks to them like a ventriloquist talks to a sock puppet while building robots for an organization of people who like to insult other people, led by an actual troll.

I feel like I have to repeat this out loud every now and then, lest I forget it's an actual thing that exists.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Forktoss posted:

Elmer Fudd is a necromancer.

He ate Eggman's brain. Dr Eggman from Sonic the Hedgehog.

He also ate Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck's brains. From Looney Tunes.

Because of this, he is now a genius, he controls the rotting corpses of all three, and talks to them like a ventriloquist talks to a sock puppet while building robots for an organization of people who like to insult other people, led by an actual troll.

I feel like I have to repeat this out loud every now and then, lest I forget it's an actual thing that exists.

Every now and then I still like to remind myself that Kermit the Frog became addicted to insulting people on the internet.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Ahaha "anomicons". I love how his words just keep getting further and further away from the ones he meant to use.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
And you guys wanted to drop this comic after a trifling little fight scene. Elmer Fudd is a necromancer genius.
:colbert:

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

nerdbot posted:

It's hard to single out just one thing, but the completely black panel with an arrow pointing out of it into the next one is amazing.

I think he was attempting a fade to black. It doesn't really work for comics but that won't stop LazeyB.

Girafro
Jan 5, 2012

I will do schticky to your body
So after that whole fight with Garry, Demaro is still gonna have the gusto to keep fighting more people? With one arm?

Wouldn't it be great if due to exhaustion Elmer just put Demaro down with one bullet. After all that climactic fighting, one bullet is all it takes from a guy who wasn't even involved.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
"your just using us so you can talk to your self with out it being weird"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stele007
Aug 12, 2007

Oh god, that panel is perfect. I'll have to draw some fanart when I get off work, though I haven't done anything in ages.