Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Slate Action posted:

Wait, is that supposed to be dramatic voiceover narration a la Jazzflight
Aramek at the bottom of the page? :lol:

Daffy's dialogue + this line at the bottom is killing me. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Ok guys. That demon that ended up killing Gary, was it the demon... from the eye in the center of demaro's forehead???

Redeadagain
Jan 10, 2009

this shall be
humorous
Yes. That is exactly what happened.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Speaking of eyes, what's happened to Daffy Duck's right one?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I don't want to wait for ten more chapters or whatever. ARAMEK GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW :haw:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The same Elmer Fud that kept saying "i wanted that wabbit" is now Earth's greatest expert on robotics. That's it. That's what we were waiting for.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

If Demaro didn't die or pass out (and then die) from the blood loss of losing a limb, I doubt he's going to be too weak to fight. Besides, I think Lazerbot has been pushing Demaro to be a major villain.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
The red arrows make it look like the first two frames are on a loop.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

change my name posted:

Ahaha "anomicons". I love how his words just keep getting further and further away from the ones he meant to use.

What word do you think he meant to use? This situation is so far beyond my experiences that my vocabulary is failing me.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Cechmanek posted:

I think Lazerbot has been pushing Demaro to be a major villain.

Well, I certainly want him dead, so, it's fuckin' working.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Metal Loaf posted:

Speaking of eyes, what's happened to Daffy Duck's right one?

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Cechmanek posted:

If Demaro didn't die or pass out (and then die) from the blood loss of losing a limb, I doubt he's going to be too weak to fight. Besides, I think Lazerbot has been pushing Demaro to be a major villain.

He's going to pull the same thing Fudd did to Dr. Eggman, to Fudd himself.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

NutritiousSnack posted:

He's going to pull the same thing Fudd did to Dr. Eggman, to Fudd himself.

No, I couldn't deal with losing both of my favorite characters one right after each other. :smith:

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

It's going to cut away and show us Silver and friends pulling off their Trap All Trolls In Giant Cages plan, then they'll come in and rescue Fudd...right??

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Schwarzwald posted:

What word do you think he meant to use? This situation is so far beyond my experiences that my vocabulary is failing me.
Maybe automatons?

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Aramek posted:

Daffy's dialogue + this line at the bottom is killing me. :allears:

Congrats, you are now a character!

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
So...let me try to understand the comic...

Fudd: "Inserting a mixture of [irregular+regular] settings into a robot will add new features to said robot."

Daffy: "We could set up the machinery inside a robot so that it would be more effective and thus be a more effective robot."

Bugs: "If you make the robot impervious and add a learning system, they'll get smarter the longer they're on and can do things themselves!"

Fudd: "If we add that (learning system) to the robot I had made, it would have problems. If we have [Abonds+ebonds], we can make a better robot that wouldn't have problems with it."

Eggman: "But it would create new things that would take days to study! It may actually be of worse quality or better. Not sure though."

TL;DR Fudd can (possibly) make better robots that learn stuff, but he needs new things to make them.

I had forgotten how confusing misspellings and grammar mistakes can be if they're compounded together. I also have no idea what "Abond" or "ebond" is.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

toanoradian posted:

So...let me try to understand the comic...

Fudd: "Inserting a mixture of [irregular+regular] settings into a robot will add new features to said robot."

Daffy: "We could set up the machinery inside a robot so that it would be more effective and thus be a more effective robot."

Bugs: "If you make the robot impervious and add a learning system, they'll get smarter the longer they're on and can do things themselves!"

Fudd: "If we add that (learning system) to the robot I had made, it would have problems. If we have [Abonds+ebonds], we can make a better robot that wouldn't have problems with it."

Eggman: "But it would create new things that would take days to study! It may actually be of worse quality or better. Not sure though."

TL;DR Fudd can (possibly) make better robots that learn stuff, but he needs new things to make them.

I had forgotten how confusing misspellings and grammar mistakes can be if they're compounded together. I also have no idea what "Abond" or "ebond" is.

Thanks for this. I was having trouble following it.

Soonmot posted:

Congrats, you are now a character!

Lazerbot has videogame characters, cartoons, and now even goons as characters in TGT. Amazing.

SCF
Nov 8, 2000

Did someone ask for fanart?

I call it "It hurts so loving much holy poo poo".

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
That's it. We were the self-inserts all long.

^you made my j->
aw drop

El Belmondo fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Sep 29, 2012

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
That's jaw dropping, SCF.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

poo poo, he looks like a Forsaken character from WoW! Going to roll up a warrior like that later.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

ThatPazuzu posted:

Lazerbot has videogame characters, cartoons, and now even goons as characters in TGT. Amazing.

Goons as characters? Who? I seem to have missed it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Plutonis posted:

poo poo, he looks like a Forsaken character from WoW! Going to roll up a warrior like that later.

If you're making a WoW character based on Demaro, I think he has to be a Troll.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

SCF posted:

Did someone ask for fanart?

I call it "It hurts so loving much holy poo poo".

So you're adapting this to video game form, right?

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Defiance Industries posted:

If you're making a WoW character based on Demaro, I think he has to be a Troll.

Garry was the troll :colbert:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Calico Heart posted:

Lazerbot goading us at the bottom of the page

The next page needs to have the biggest MEAN WHILE yet.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I'm expecting an update that is literally nothing but a giant MEANWHILE

and then it switches to Garry's perspective inside that skull eye demon beast thing.

Bilal
Feb 20, 2012

Cechmanek posted:

Assuming that LB isn't going to just abandon plot threads, the emo troll (was his name Alex?) is still going to attempt to learn the words of death. I think it might end up being a three way battle between Troll King, Alex, and Demaro.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

toanoradian posted:

Goons as characters? Who? I seem to have missed it.

I think the narrator at the end was clearly written for Aramek. Not really a character but still.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

ThatPazuzu posted:

I think the narrator at the end was clearly written for Aramek. Not really a character but still.

The best part is that since it's not at the end of a chapter, Aramek will just continue reading the next page.

Strongylocentrotus
Jan 24, 2007

Nab him, jab him, tab him, grab him - stop that pigeon NOW!

Plutonis posted:

The same Elmer Fud that kept saying "i wanted that wabbit" is now Earth's greatest expert on robotics. That's it. That's what we were waiting for.

I am so proud of how far Fudd has come. :allears:

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

Lazerbot posted:

where all the fan art go, I'm dying to see some fan art people, i demand it!!!! lol i at least demand a fan art of under bite troll because no one had done it yet and we all love him so, and maybe some more garry we all love him so to ^^
It ain't exactly what you asked LB, but hey at least I tried. Doodled a wonky rear end rendition of Garry's FINAL FORM

Yeah I haven't drawn anything for three years. Also I just read through the entire comic yesterday, that was... well it was a ride alright.

total agreement
Dec 19, 2011

ThatPazuzu posted:

Remember the cult member in the Looney Toons flashback who said 'gently caress'?

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

New Page:

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

So who wants another OC character battle?

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
Yesss 26 more pages of fighting here we go

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cool kicking poses on Bugs and Daffy.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?
Wait, he wants to kill Wile E Coyote? I don't really follow this guy's motivation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shiran
Feb 20, 2003

Since Elmer Fudd is now a super genius I was hoping he'd do something clever to win but so much for that. Come on, Elmer! You can do better.