Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

simplefish posted:

So who wants another OC character battle?

Nah, I thinking he gets wasted in a single page to show powerful he really is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

timeandtide
Nov 29, 2007

This space is reserved for future considerations.
Wait...now both Troll King AND Demaro are missing one arm! I wonder if there's any connection.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Wait, he wants to kill Wile E Coyote? I don't really follow this guy's motivation.

It's been established that Wile E can defeat Demaro. I believe it was the last page of the Fudd's Choice flashback.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

timeandtide posted:

Wait...now both Troll King AND Demaro are missing one arm! I wonder if there's any connection.

If this comic gets into time travel I don't know how I'll be able to contain myself.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Saddr Weirdr posted:

Wait, he wants to kill Wile E Coyote? I don't really follow this guy's motivation.

From my understanding, Demaro wants to kill the Looney Tunes so he can be the only Neutral left. Demaro seems to hate them because they don't use their Neutral powers to serve Satan, rather, their goal seems to be to ensure the power of the Neutrals does not fall into the wrong hands.

Wile E. Coyote is also the strongest Neutral (denoted by his yellow strings as opposed to red) and I guess Demaro wants to eat his brains and take his powers??

I think the panel with Bugs and Daffy attacking Demaro is my favorite thing, like Elmer is literally just flinging his giant puppets at Demaro impotently.

nerdbot fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Sep 29, 2012

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I'm kind of surprised no one else picked up on the 'memory ships' line from the previous page's techno-babble. (Autistic) genius.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Plutonis posted:

Cool kicking poses on Bugs and Daffy.

I like to imagine Fudd basically just through their bodies at him.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
I'm not exactly sure why anyone's complaining about watching two completely self-created fictitious characters brutally murder each other when they medium they're viewing it on is essentially the imagination of an underprivileged 12 year old who's just desperate for a friend who wants to do more than get high all the time.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.
Someone please gently caress up Demaro's dumb rear end

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

skipThings posted:

No, Hindo isn't worth it. The only man cool enough to kill him now is Rob the Dragonborn/Willie E Coyote. gently caress Hindo kill stealing this rear end in a top hat.

Zotwoz
Apr 2, 2011

Forktoss posted:

Yesss 26 more pages of fighting here we go

Just after it looked like it was over, too.

We're getting trolled :negative:

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

skipThings posted:

He's the worst character in the comic, I really hope this sets up something big and then he just gets dealt with in a page or two. Unless he has more powers he can pull out of his rear end.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Heimlerdinger's line in panel 13 cracks me up. He sounds so nonplussed.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

Nilbop posted:

I'm not exactly sure why anyone's complaining about watching two completely self-created fictitious characters brutally murder each other when they medium they're viewing it on is essentially the imagination of an underprivileged 12 year old who's just desperate for a friend who wants to do more than get high all the time.

To be clear I wasn't complaining. But I know a lot of posters here will. It was the responses I was looking forward to. Does that make me a troll?

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Shut your asses up. gently caress you trolls for thinking you can predict what Lazerbot it going to do.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That guy's face is killing me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Oh man they're here. It begins.

Can't wait to see what their plan actually is. And to see superhero Rob again.

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
That loving 'boom!!' panel is the best

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Where was the explosion? I don't feel LB was clear on this point.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
ELMER FUD YOU GOT
TO HURRY!! RUN!!

It has to be one of the best lines yet.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

ClownSyndrome posted:

That loving 'boom!!' panel is the best

I disagree. It seems there was a time when lazerbot would have drawn that explosion. These recent 'boom' and 'rip' panels are bleeding into Buckley territory.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

poo poo's about to get real. Rob's got a score to settle with mr sparky there.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Okay Lazy B, fanart is in the pipline over here, but dude you gotta do me a solid and pick up the ball on this "rip" and "boom" poo poo. When Garry got ripped in half it was cool man. When it was just the rip of the cloak I was kinda "whatevs it's just a cloak" but an explosion? Like one of the coolest things known to man? Bro I know you've been pumping out those pages recently but for fire I'd let you take a day longer, gently caress the whining bitches.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Isn't the fact that we don't see the explosion kind of the point? We've been having the story told from 'the villains perspective' for a few chapters now; the explosion is mysterious to them, and so it makes sense for us to not see the explosion either.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

I like to imagine the explosion isn't like, a direct attack on the troll tower or anything, Wile E. Coyote just blew up a mound of dirt in front of the base and it made a really loud noise that scared all the trolls. That's what I get from the "Boom!" I also really like all of Lazerbot's random throwaway trolls, and this new greenhair dude is no exception.

I can't wait to see how this "trap all the trolls in giant cages" plan goes.

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

Slate Action posted:

Isn't the fact that we don't see the explosion kind of the point? We've been having the story told from 'the villains perspective' for a few chapters now; the explosion is mysterious to them, and so it makes sense for us to not see the explosion either.

We've had cutaways to related action before. But even if no fire and flames then draw the room shaking or something.

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

I hope coyote is using the highly reliable Acmetm brand of explosives for this mission.

Also, if anyone's interested:

s... sir theres a
explosion out
side i think,
what do we do?

Sonata
Jan 29, 2004

Elmer's lapels keep getting bigger and bigger

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW

Sonata posted:

Elmer's lapels keep getting bigger and bigger

Well duh, how is is LB gonna signify his ascension to grandmaster Necromancer genius.

first move tengen
Dec 2, 2011
Aww poo poo it's going down.

Also, have we seen hunchback troll before?

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Did nobody else notice Hindo's earring change ears, and HAIR CHANGE COLOUR?

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe
I think we all know exactly how Coyote caused the explosion.

redreader posted:

His hair turns yellow when he's turning into electricity. And maybe he has earrings on both ears?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

redreader posted:

surprised nobody else pointed it out.

wreck em coyote

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
I don't know if Hindo's anime or an old-rear end grandpa.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Grandpas don't have soul patches.

Saddr Weirdr
Feb 20, 2011

Are you ready for the
SUMMER?

Data Graham posted:

That guy's face is killing me.

I literally laughed for like a minute when I got to that panel. Lazey's got these gritty animesque OCs talking to each other and suddenly this new guy enters with huge round eyes and goddamn buckteeth. That's some great comedic timing, whether intentional or not.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

redreader posted:

Super Saiyan.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Call Now posted:

I don't know if Hindo's anime or an old-rear end grandpa.

Can't it be both?

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

redreader posted:

He has earrings on both ears, the other one is just covered by hair.

His hair changes color when he is using his electric powers, we've seen this before. That big yellow streak in the second-to-last panel is him zooming off to make sure Elmer doesn't escape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
His eyes turn yellow too.

Doesn't Demaro also want to kill Coyote because he's that bald guy's "heir" as well? Isn't his long term goal to end the whole neutral/christian/satanist thing?